Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 999, northsidegal wrote:oh, you're right, hadn't fully comprehended that he was l-1.

is gnr your top scumread, luca?
So how does that affect your view of Mumble's hesitancy? Is it still townie?

Riggs is my best best to flip scum. I think it's likely one of the pr claims are scum, but I'm not entirely sure which one.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

best bet*
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by northsidegal »

like rb's , that's something that i noticed as well.

page 38 – i agree with luca but i don't exactly townread him any more for the whole debate.
Luca Blight wrote:
In post 999, northsidegal wrote:oh, you're right, hadn't fully comprehended that he was l-1.

is gnr your top scumread, luca?
So how does that affect your view of Mumble's hesitancy? Is it still townie?

Riggs is my best best to flip scum. I think it's likely one of the pr claims are scum, but I'm not entirely sure which one.
i think hesitance in general on the riggs wagon is more towny than not but it's less so than before when i thought he wasn't at l-1.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Any particular reason you don't townread me any more for that? And what is your read on me anyway?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by northsidegal »

because it doesn't take a green role pm to be correct in a debate. i do, however, townread you for the observation () in the first place. if i had to describe my read on you it would be "null-town".

things fall apart
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

You've completely skipped over the whole Lexa v Mumble role claim business. What are your thoughts on that?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by northsidegal »

oh yeah, i had read that but never actually posted about it. this is mostly just a reflection of my reads before that event but i think mumble's claim makes a lot more sense from a town perspective whereas lexa's counterclaim and the way he went about that seemed more just trying to get mumble killed and the confidence that he had that mumble was lying didn't make a lot of sense, although obviously just waiting should resolve this (granted, i did just lose an open to a fakeclaiming scum where i wanted to lynch him but everyone else said that it would resolve itself – it never did).

things fall apart
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Thoughts on Cedrick and Fitz would be good as well.

You had Fitz as 'confidently Town' earlier, has that view changed after that back and forth?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1007, northsidegal wrote:oh yeah, i had read that but never actually posted about it. this is mostly just a reflection of my reads before that event but i think mumble's claim makes a lot more sense from a town perspective whereas lexa's counterclaim and the way he went about that seemed more just trying to get mumble killed and the confidence that he had that mumble was lying didn't make a lot of sense, although obviously just waiting should resolve this (granted, i did just lose an open to a fakeclaiming scum where i wanted to lynch him but everyone else said that it would resolve itself – it never did).
So what makes you think the situation will resolve itself, given you just had a game where this didn't happen?

Your tone reads really indifferent here, like '
meh, I'll just go along with the popular opinion
'.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1008, Luca Blight wrote:Thoughts on Cedrick and Fitz would be good as well.

You had Fitz as 'confidently Town' earlier, has that view changed after that back and forth?
don't really have anything strong pinging me one way or the other on cedrick. i'm sure if i were to reread the thread more closely trying to read him specifically i could come up with something but as i'm responding to this now i just don't have a lot to say.

as for fitz, i was about to restate my townread on him but then i clicked on his iso to look for that interaction and found this:
Spoiler:
In post 594, havingfitz wrote:
In post 589, Eddie Cane wrote:If that is true, what are your current thoughts as of this post wrt Lexa? How confident you are in your push, how confident you are in their flip.
I am extremely confident Lexa is scum.

I'm not big on D1 histrionics but if you look at games where I strongly believe someone is scum...my play is similar. I.e. aggressive and annoying as fcuk.

Self meta alert!!! Not my scumplay style at all.

Cedrick meanwhile in his unabashed defense of Lexa has resorted personal attacks and dismissiveness. Si he can be Lexa's partner.

so i'm pretty much rescinding what i said before about the lack of extreme confidence being more likely town.
In post 1009, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1007, northsidegal wrote:oh yeah, i had read that but never actually posted about it. this is mostly just a reflection of my reads before that event but i think mumble's claim makes a lot more sense from a town perspective whereas lexa's counterclaim and the way he went about that seemed more just trying to get mumble killed and the confidence that he had that mumble was lying didn't make a lot of sense, although obviously just waiting should resolve this (granted, i did just lose an open to a fakeclaiming scum where i wanted to lynch him but everyone else said that it would resolve itself – it never did).
So what makes you think the situation will resolve itself, given you just had a game where this didn't happen?

Your tone reads really indifferent here, like '
meh, I'll just go along with the popular opinion
'.
the contexts are completely different. a watcher claim both demands more immediate attention from scum if town, has results that are harder to fake than the scum's fakeclaimed role in that other game, and i expect this game for there to be some other role to figure out if lexa is lying (not so in the open game).

i have nothing to say to the second line – i'm going along with the majority opinion because i think it's the correct course of action.

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

are you caught up side?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by northsidegal »

like one or two pages behind (middle of 39)

maybe going to stop reading for now, will likely go to sleep soon and i'm probably no longer really processing what i'm reading.

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

ping me when you are please

gn, going to bed too
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1001, Luca Blight wrote:Riggs is my best best to flip scum
Based on what?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 550, Luca Blight wrote: VOTE: Guy_Named_Riggs

He's done very little, to the point it feels like he's just trying to coast through the day unnoticed. I don't like the appeasement of , nor do I like the vagueness of his Mumble vote or his shading of certain players in . In He says he's '
going through things now
', yet all he subsequently manages is a passive question at Zito as to why he suspects Cedrick over others. Cedrick was also one of the ones Riggs shaded earlier, so presumably he should have been able to relate somewhat to Zito's scumread on Cedrick.
This was the basis behind my initial scumread, but most damning has been his reaction to Awoo's questioning - not only failing to give any 'live' thoughts on anyone, but seemingly flaking from the game as a result.

I feel town in this situation would at least throw out some thoughts, no matter how basic they might be.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Awoo »

Orange you glad I moved my vote and helped to play the game? For real, the only purpose of a vote like that is like "look at me im town", thing is, everybody already understands that so there's no point voting there anymore.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

ced?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1015, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 550, Luca Blight wrote: VOTE: Guy_Named_Riggs

He's done very little, to the point it feels like he's just trying to coast through the day unnoticed. I don't like the appeasement of , nor do I like the vagueness of his Mumble vote or his shading of certain players in . In He says he's '
going through things now
', yet all he subsequently manages is a passive question at Zito as to why he suspects Cedrick over others. Cedrick was also one of the ones Riggs shaded earlier, so presumably he should have been able to relate somewhat to Zito's scumread on Cedrick.
This was the basis behind my initial scumread, but most damning has been his reaction to Awoo's questioning - not only failing to give any 'live' thoughts on anyone, but seemingly flaking from the game as a result.

I feel town in this situation would at least throw out some thoughts, no matter how basic they might be.
Ok I sort of understand why you are scum reading him but I’ve seen townies lurk. I’m fine lynching him though since everyone seems to disagree with my reads
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Cedrick »

Hi
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

"And, while I'm here, if I end up sorting you as town will you work with me on your Mumble read? It is really obstructing any desire I have to want to work with you."
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Cedrick »

I still think you are scum. So no
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you make life difficult my man
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Cedrick »

If I’m wrong about you, you are making this game difficult also
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

what am I being difficult about?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”