Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Chumba »

@chic. I’m sorry but you are just making excuses. If you were really annoyed with the game you would have replaced out already. Plus day 2 and beyond I’ve posted very little.

Also keep in mind that every time havo calls/called me toxic, he’s basically admitting to me being town. If I were scum I wouldn’t be toxic, I’d be scum pushing his mislynch.

Here is the bottom line one last time. This is my case on havo. I suggest instead of havo calling me toxic he make one for me.

Havo misread what ethos said and pushed it.
Ethos explained what he meant multiple times and havo still ignored it
I pointed out that havo made a mistake and even showed him, and he ignored it.

A reasonable townie wouldn’t keep ignoring these things.

Havo said I was better than tunneling
Havo later says I basically always tunnel.

Havo has no issues with people saying havo is town when it’s in the positive but when somebody said it in the negative it’s a slip? That’s BS

Havo keeps saying I’m toxic and I’m scum. It doesn’t work like that. I’m toxic only if I’m town. I’m scum pushing his mislynch if I’m scum.

I’m not toxic. I’m trying to lynch the person who I thought was scum day 1. Someone who I know is scum day 2.

The point of mafia is to find scum (done that) and get them lynched (trying to do that). I wish others would play the game also. The apathy from everyone is not good. Not a single person did what I asked and re-read the havo/ethos argument knowing ethos was town which is highly annoying.

I won’t make another post this day phase unless I’m prodded. Pick me or havo and let’s do this sooner than later.
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1549, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1543, Chickadee wrote:Honestly I don't even care if I lose this game, because between Havo, Chumba, and tchill all tunneling and making the game toxic, I don't have the desire to play it. The entire game feels like one big argument.
who did tchill tunnel in a way that was problematic?
Profii. He just wouldn't let it go. And yes, I know I voted for Profii.

And Chumba, you've refused to give any other input on who might be scum. You've had a one track mind. If you're claiming to have mechanical knowledge that Havo is scum, you need to be blunt about it. The rest of the game needs to be able to differentiate between your stubborn tunnel, and actual game mechanics. Right now thats not clear.

And I never replace out of games.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Hi, sorry, got prodded.

Havo and Chumba you're caught in a childish right now. Es one of you might be scum but please, just like... Behave? And keep the game civil? Thanks. I don't think Chumba's push is too valid but I can see it. Not a fan of the "I'm rude so I'm town" from him. One,it's wifom and two, that would make Havo town top?

More later.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1528, Nero Cain wrote:Remind me of your thoughts have the Havo/chumba fight?
I find Chumba to be the scummier of the two. He's felt more manipulative to me, especially after day two with the switching to the "I know" without wanting to claim. I think the Havo/Eth0s fight could easily be a lengthy argument over semantics which we've seen plenty of in this game. I also felt like Havo was town from it because of the way profii acted around Havo's bandwagon. Profii's vote on Havo and his "no need for further scumhunting" post really made me think profii was scum and Havo was a mislynch target for him.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1533, Chickadee wrote:Shameless prodge. I have been exceptionally busy. I will catch up.

To however asked me why Havo now (I’m phone posting, it’s a pain) I just want to get somewhere in this game. So far the whole game feels like Chumba and Havo shouting about each other. I’d like that to stop. The entire mood of this game has me wholly uninvested in playing.
Okay. Why Havo and not Chumba?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1535, Havo wrote:
In post 1533, Chickadee wrote:Shameless prodge. I have been exceptionally busy. I will catch up.

To however asked me why Havo now (I’m phone posting, it’s a pain) I just want to get somewhere in this game. So far the whole game feels like Chumba and Havo shouting about each other. I’d like that to stop. The entire mood of this game has me wholly uninvested in playing.
You just wanna get somewhere in this game, but you have NO concern that another mislynch means LYLO tomorrow? LMAO.
But I thought you wanted us to lynch you first? Would lynching you not result in LYLO?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1550, Chumba wrote:

Also keep in mind that every time havo calls/called me toxic, he’s basically admitting to me being town. If I were scum I wouldn’t be toxic, I’d be scum pushing his mislynch.
To me, this is manipulation in a very similar vein as to what you're accusing Havo of.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:23 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Votecount 3.3

Havo
(3): Chumba, Chickadee, Nero Cain
osuka
(2): osuka, Jodaxq
Chumba
(2): Havo, schadd_

Not Voting
(2): HeWhoSwims, brassherald

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-03-03 10:40:00)

osuka is V/LA until February 20.
Last edited by insanity018 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Jodaxq-What is your plan to resolve the Havo and Chumba 1v1?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1554, Jodaxq wrote:

Havo feels more manipulative. Chumba feels more stubborn.

Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1558, Nero Cain wrote:Jodaxq-What is your plan to resolve the Havo and Chumba 1v1?
I think Chumba is the scummier of the two and I plan on voting there.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1559, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1554, Jodaxq wrote:

Havo feels more manipulative. Chumba feels more stubborn.
What about Chumba's softing of some kind of knowledge?
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Chickadee »

I could easily ask you the same considering you plan on voting there.

HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:33 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Those seem contrary yes. If Chumba has knowledge, admit it, if you don't then man up, tell us, and if you're town you probably help us by sorting this as opposed to clinging on to it.

Nero's setup push is weak.

Havo your ranting about town sucking doesn't make you a better player/slot if you actually are town. Such irony.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1562, Chickadee wrote:I could easily ask you the same considering you plan on voting there.
I'm saying that unless he wants to actually clarify about his supposed knowledge, then it looks manipulative.

Do you believe Chumba's soft claim or do you just think Havo is the scummier of the two? If you don't believe it then why do you think it's just stubbornness?
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:07 am

Post by insanity018 »

brassherald has requested replacement.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Chumba »

Isoing jodax. She’s sort of been defending havo all game. I’m fairly certain she’s his partner.

If they somehow lynch me today please lynch havo tomorrow. I don’t need to tell anyone how I know he’s scum. I just do. You can call it manipulation if you want but it’s the truth.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Chumba »

Still don’t trust chick. She’s pushing havo but it could be a bus but she did nail it on the head. Havo is manipulative. I’m stubborn.

insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:23 am

Post by insanity018 »

joey_ replaces brassherald. Please welcome him!
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Chickadee »

Joey....I wish I could give you a warm welcome.....this game is really something -_-

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1560, Jodaxq wrote:I think Chumba is the scummier of the two and I plan on voting there.
then what was the point in voting not Chumba?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Hi, im busy tonight but will read/catchup tomorow
@chick no worries
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 1570, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1560, Jodaxq wrote:I think Chumba is the scummier of the two and I plan on voting there.
then what was the point in voting not Chumba?
I wanted to try and sort the other slots, and Osuka seems the most scummy to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1553, Jodaxq wrote:I also felt like Havo was town from it because of the way profii acted around Havo's bandwagon. Profii's vote on Havo and his "no need for further scumhunting" post really made me think profii was scum and Havo was a mislynch target for him.
this part is kinda dumb b/c he's dead confirmed town now. Like, I get that you felt this way about it THEN but there's not really a point in still believing in this and if you don't then I'm not sure why you are adding it to your response.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Havo/Jodaxq/Joey?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”