(0) Almost50:

(0) Assemblerotws:

(0) Macabre:

(0) texcat:

(0) Fro99er:

Not Voting:
TwentyThreeNineteen

Mod Notes: Fro99er is V/LA until Monday

Day ends in (expired on 2018-02-22 22:00:00)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

cutting this one short cos wanted my reads at the bottom
In post 202, Transcend wrote:Welcome to the Transcend Tunnel.

Please enjoy your stay as you're going to be here until you die.
I would like it if you explained why that post is bs
In post 205, Transcend wrote:Don't worry about the cat aneninen and macabre. I have a cat free birbcage with the best birb food since i think you are town birbs.
I just realized before Carca replaced out we had
3 birds
a dog
a cat
a mouse
I feel like I'm in a saturday morning cartoon
In post 211, rb wrote:VOTE: lovebirb

If ur wrong on lovebirb we are lynch brassman tomorrow
yeah no
I'm not going to let this go down, I don't like this early vote bartering,
In post 215, Mulch wrote:VOTE: frogger

Rofl he’s scum
In post 216, Mulch wrote:UNVOTE: frogger

Maybe not

Let
Me read tbh
This guy
I'm not sure what the hell he's doing but he's being very crazy with his vote
idk I think he might be town? Sorta recall him doing this in mini 1923
also if Mulch tries to come at me with a specific line he's gonna fuckin get rekt
In post 218, Carcalilly wrote:there are no wagons I like
froggy, trans, maybe others idk, what do you think of this? I'm kinda scumleaning this post rn but I want others to chime in too
In post 220, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 219, Lovebird wrote:
In post 194, Carcalilly wrote:Pigeon, give all the opinions. That's what this game is about.

Also, 2inamil is town. I have zero doubts.
In post 195, Lovebird wrote:Could you explain that for me?
I cannot explain without consent.
Uh oh
not discussing further cos mod said no but I think I know why carca got replaced
In post 229, Lovebird wrote:His vote on me seemed opportunistic. He was calling someone else obvscum and still voted me, didn't seem to care about his own read or getting people to follow him.
hm
I know some scum meta for rb so I can dive him if I feel like it's necessary
but for now I'm, just gonna work without the dive
In post 232, brassherald wrote:Okay, bigger post here, taking a shot at some reads with my feelings. I don't like wall posts, so I will try to avoid walling on this.

Mulch: I do not like that he decided to tell everyone he is town in his first post. Plus, he's pushing for a policy lynch immediately?
Uneasy feelings

rb is way too aggressive pushing me early. I think he's probably just town trying to stir up some shit to catch scum, especially emphasized by his new vote of Lovebird.
Not feeling bad about him

Fro99er's and on feels very towny. Genuinely trying to make progress and push up people, though, he does seem a bit uneasy. That being said, I still feel
town lean

Transcend, I am a bit confused on, mostly because I do not know what was about. Feeling a little uneasy after that.

Carcalilly has come just short of full on claiming for herself and twoinamillion.
Townreads
for both of them.

Lovebird, I really do not like that he OMGUSed a person who sways heavily town, and before that he seems to be pushing on just weird points.
Uneasy

Macabre has a lot of posts very early, but nothing since. I don't love it, but still null.

Kokichi seems like he's being opportunistic with votes, and is already accusing multiple people of being scum after feeling the need to point out he is town, which seems a bit extreme for someone with just 7 posts, and no information or reads.
Uneasy

Unabombah has posted a few times, but I'm clueless here.
Null

Aneninen's and feel good, in general. Enough to
townlean

Only other one that sticks out to me (I.E. is not totally null for the complete lack of posts) is Lil Uzi Vert. He posted 4 times, two of which are empty second votes. Seems to me like he's trying to both lurk and be early on a wagon that takes full hold. I want to hear from him, and I will just put this here VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
Gonna break down what I myself think of the people analyzed here cos I feel like it's a good point to do so
Mulch: idk dude seems rather toxic but I'm not feeling like he's scum tbh, gamneplay feels more like his towngame rn
rb: idk I liked him at first but I'm kinda feeling he could be scum too
Froggy: not a fan of his play so far, but he's not a super-strong suspicion currently
Transcend: I feel like he'd have an easy time pushing me? Town lean currently. I am completely baffled by his reads at this point in the catch-up tho
Carca and 2iam: idk about 2iam in relation to this but I'm honestly thinking Carca is actually town because {OVERFLOW ERROR TOO MUCH NOPE}, 2iam still scummy tho
Lovebird: I'm kinda syncing up with them, townread, plus I think they're lurkerscum? might have to dive them at some point to check that
Macabre: dude speaks weird but I think they could be town currently
Kokichi: I kinda feel he's faking confidence at this point, gonna wait and see how he responds to certain things first however
Una: gut town lezgo
Aneni: posts feel like filler. scumlean.
LUV: honestly this could be scum him. I think I recall scum!LUV being less engaged (this is a meta read across two games but I
miiiiiight
be wrong on one). Plus association with 2iam makes me suspect him, scumlean/read
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 1222, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1221, Fro99er wrote:Nobody’s even being toxic, gamma
That's what I feel is happening, at least from 2iam and mulch
One thing I'm glad about is I know that fissure is mulch because if he tried to meta me without that information being available to me I'd lose my goddamn mind
Anyway I'm gonna go back to catch-up since interacting in the now has proved to be a very bad idea.

I'm glad you think that anyone who thinks you're wrong is toxic.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

why did trans have to post reads right after ;-;
In post 234, Transcend wrote:I always tell myself, okay I'm going to do an in depth analysis of the thread, then when I go to do it, I suddenly have zero motivation whatsoever. But I will provide some muscle memory reads.

1. UnaBombaH -
Null.
Currently this man is null. Normally I have a fairly confident read on him by the end of day 1, and I'm sure that will be the case soon. But some players are still in the meme stage and this guy is one of them. Once he begins to make solvy posts then his alignment will be easy to depict IMO.

2. Mulch -
Null.
I guarantee you, if I scumread Mulch at the moment he would be a first priority, day one lynch in my books. But I don't at the moment. But as I've said in many games past, the dude is a complete and utter wildcard, and I refuse to ever commit to a townread on him because if I mark him as town then I focus on the wrong people. The Otws policy lynch attempt was weird, but not really alignment indicative IMO. Defense on Lovebird weird as well but eh. The "LYNCH THE SHIT OUT OF MULCH" gauge isn't all the way full.

3. Fro99er -
Lean-Town.
I think with a red!Lovebird then Frog's probably town. I like the reads he posted earlier. Most of them were pretty sound. He's a fairly strong scum player though so not someone I'd stake all the chips on being town. In fact, if we flip Lovebird and she's green then I'd probably eyeball Fro99er a bit. I wasn't a fan of Fro9 voting Love, then brass, then Love again because "Ane was voting there" when that was his RVS vote. ust a little quirky nothing too alarming at this currently point in time.

4. TwentyThreeNineteen -
Null.
Think he made a meme intro then just dipped. Interested to see what kind of content he creates.

5. Carcalilly -
Blatant Fucking Town.
I will fight anyone who disagrees with this.

6. Lil Uzi Vert
Null.
Not a whole lot on the table from LUV yet. Two empty votes, which is typical for him. I'm sure in due time he'll make more solvy posts.

7. Assemblerotws -
Lean scum.
I was not a fan of his reaction to Mulch. The tone in it feels pretty scummy.

8. Macabre -
Town.
Cuz

9. Kokichi Oma -
Null
Normally I always SR this guy, but his posts have actually been okay this time. Not enough to want to call him town by any stretch of the matter though.

10. Aneninen -
Lean town.
His catch up posts have been fairly good. I like how he's digging deep into everything. Not exactly something scum can't fake, but I think his tone is town as well. I do, however want this guy to make a push some time soon with all the information he's collected.

11. texcat -
Lean town.
Muscle memory tells me that she had a deece post or two.

12. brassherald -
Null.
I'm excited for him to develop solvy posts because I spectated his Newbie game and he dominated it. I also find it fascinating he's an actual attorney. A fraction of why I joined this game. Not a mega fan of the attention on him but I don't think it's absolutely scum motivated.

13. rb -
Town.
Isn't making manufactured, calculated bullshit scum pushes and is genuinely solving the game imo.

14. TwoInAMillion -
Lean-Town.
I remember him having a good post or two, but he hasn't voted independently this game which kinda bothers me. Friendly reminder, no one batted an eyelash at Flavor Leaf being scum in Src's game except for you so you have a lot to bring to the table. I'd love to see it.

15. Transcend -
DOGGO!!!!!

16. Lovebird -
Scum.
Haven't been a fan of her all game as you should know. And I'm going a bit more in depth now. I don'tthink any of her votes have been good at all. The tex vote was pretty terrible. It reads like "hmmmm everyone is towny except for this gal and I don't know what to push so I'll just push this." and I don't like it. Then her votes thereafter have been baseless votes on people that have hopped on her wagon. That's typical scum behavior.

17. Jodaxq -
Null.
Don't remember anything from her but I badly misread her last game and don't plan to do the same this time!

Pedit: whoa brass post finna read
scrolling downwards:
Una I townread mostly cos I like his votes; mulch read is acceptable; seems to be with me on some of froggy's content but not with me on the read cos of his own reads, I can accept this; 2319 is null as well; carca I'm with Trans about them being town; LUV I feel like his limited activity might be more indicative of scum!LUV; assebler I'm not with the scum read, dude feels pretty cheesed off at being PLed and it feels like a towny reaction; Macabre and KO I went over before, not much to comment here; Aneni I feel like is trying to fluff up the thread by making something out of nothing posts, like pls just reply to posts normally and don't break them up if the original isn't super-long; text seems aight but the dayvig comment was a bit fluffy;
okay here's what I'm kinda here for, his brass read. It makes me curious in a couple ways. Trans I'm pretty sure you knew about titus being a lawyer, what's interesting about brass being one that doesn't make Titus interesting. My personal experience with brass tells me he has a tendency to get into trouble as town for things that under the microscope aren't that bad, which imo is 100% the case with the "I'm bad at d1s" thing (wait that's a Titus thing too, if brass wasn't clearly a newb I'd start sussing them for being a Titus alt). I feel like the call for attention on my slot is a bit suss at least wrt rb. on to others;
rb: idk his vote bartering at the stage of the game it happened felt scummy; 2iam yeah I think he already knows he's under the microscope for Screen's game and is trying t act like he's in a tunneled state like he was for most of that game if not all of it; lovebird yeah the tex vote is a fair point but I think lovebird might be a person who doesn't care if the get scumread for hopping on a cw of themselves; joda not much yet in the catch-up but I'm hoping I can gutread her like I've done the past few games, in the now she seems p good
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1227, TwoInAMillion wrote:
One thing I'm glad about is I know that fissure is mulch because if he tried to meta me without that information being available to me I'd lose my goddamn mind
Anyway I'm gonna go back to catch-up since interacting in the now has proved to be a very bad idea.

It's the way you're going about it, it doesn't feel like you care to correct me you just want to make me look stupid
<Embrace The Void>

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 1229, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1227, TwoInAMillion wrote:

It's the way you're going about it, it doesn't feel like you care to correct me you just want to make me look stupid
Given your vote total and my vote total I'm pretty sure you're the main one that feels that way.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I may be a bit overreactive to people like Gamma but it's because scum tend to gravitate towards attacking me when I am town for some reason.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No one has been on besides
you (lol)
Mulch (also one of the problem people)
Trans (I don't think he scumreads you)
frogger (is on your side)
LUV (all he did was pop in and attack me, that's actually probscum)
<Embrace The Void>

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

(6) Gamma Emerald: Kokichi Oma, rb, Almost50, Fro99er, TwoInAMillion, Fissure
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean since I've started going after you
How about you not take things out of context
<Embrace The Void>

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Just because others haven't chimed in much doesn't make you less scummy.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Transcend »

IF THIS IS A MISLYNCH CAN I HAVE AUTO DOC ON ME BECAUSE I REALLY DONT LIKE GETTING N1ED ESPECIALLY WHEN MY IDEAS DONT GET PUSHED THROUGH
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 235, Mulch wrote:
In post 233, Fro99er wrote:Mulch go ahead and explain what led to your “frog is scum” reaction
You weren't doing short reactionary posts

And I didn't like your pushes

I think your just being bad tho
Yeah none of this is really why I was scumreading Frogger so don't accuse me of sheeping mulch when I'm clearly not
In post 248, Transcend wrote:ATTN THOSE WHO TR LOVEBIRD:
In post 225, Dunkerdoodles wrote:(5) Lovebird: Aneninen, Transcend, Fro99er, TwoInAMillion, rb

If Love is town then who is scum on the mislynch? Or is it an all town motivated mislynch?
aneni, 2iam, rb, frogger could be scum
def don't think it's 100% town
In post 264, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Brassheld

I can't tell if bad town or scum but needs to go

Scumreading people for saying "I'm town."

Unless somebody has a reason this guy is town...
how about the fact he's a newb
In post 280, Mulch wrote:
In post 279, Carcalilly wrote:I'd expect everyone to get used to the hi-welcome-im-
(color=green)TOWN(/green)
Carca you are so incredibly obvtown rn
yeah but not for the quoted post
In post 286, brassherald wrote:The issue I have with that at the start is that it reads to me like you are coming in with a guilty conscience.

Your reaction to this is just pushing up more red flags to me, to be honest. Showing up feeling the need to assure everyone you are town, pushing a policy lynch with no information and now pushing that my read on you is bad town. You're just upset I'm scum leaning you, Mulch, it's plain and simple and everyone else can see that.
Okay I personally hate that first sentence. Mulch knows why
In post 289, Mulch wrote:Can you go into the "guilty conscious" thing for me? Idrgi
okay do you have a literal inability to spell the word "conscience"?
In post 311, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Jodax

I'm feeling you man. I don't even feel the scum vibes I felt before. I think your willingness to go after me considering you are a new player is relatively towny.
why is that town for him because he's new? You're not exactly that scary of a target, plus I feel more experienced players would be more willing to go after you given your history
In post 315, Mulch wrote:Just to briefly go over some other townreads

Una's been doing their friendly nature and tone that I expect when they are town, Carc is sort o obvious town because they are aggresive and scumread me for a good reason (misguided but good, they didn't know I changed my style), Macabre- loved his comment about being wary of me, gut town vibes. Kokichi afaict only jokes about being scum like that as town. Possibly misreading them. Rb is just obvious town his scum game suckz. Transcend I can already tell is town luv u doggo
ur wrong about rb!scum being bad, he's quite good

@2iam (in the now) but no one else has been on who would be likely to vote you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1236, Transcend wrote:IF THIS IS A MISLYNCH CAN I HAVE AUTO DOC ON ME BECAUSE I REALLY DONT LIKE GETTING N1ED ESPECIALLY WHEN MY IDEAS DONT GET PUSHED THROUGH
hwooph
idk I feel like I could make a joke here but I'm not in the mood to
<Embrace The Void>

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I must say I am a bit offended at only being town lean for Transcend.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 329, rb wrote:Fro99er is town
In post 330, rb wrote:Lilly is 3rd party
In post 331, rb wrote:Brassherald is mafia
meh, absolutely atrocious, bad
In post 340, rb wrote:
In post 338, Carcalilly wrote:
rb wrote:Lilly is 3rd party
In post 1, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
This game is confirmed
town
vs
mafia
, there is no third party.
That's what a 3rd party would say
ur a dumdum
he's trying to hard to look dense I think he's scum bois

ending on the bottom of page 14, will return tomorrow with more but I have to leave now
<Embrace The Void>

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Transcend »

you're solid town now 2iam (:
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Transcend »

gamma im really not a fan at what you're focusing on in your catch ups
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I can see some of the people on the Gamma wagon being scum so there is a chance he could be town, meh. Namely rb and almost50
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Transcend »

so check it going to pizza hutthen i'll do solvy shit maybe

edit: carcalilly was never scum, rb is megatown

and if you hold that theory, please note that scum do bus to boost themselvves. wagon construction shouldn'tbe too worryingfor you unless it's like ~reallybad~ inthis case it's not

but what is bad is my space bar
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hi gamma, why should I change my read on your slot
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Transcend »

So let's play ball with red gamma while i drink my beer and await my pizza.

(6)
Gamma Emerald
: Kokichi Oma, rb, Almost50, Fro99er, TwoInAMillion, Fissure
(3)
Kokichi Oma
: texcat, Lovebird, Aneninen
(2) TwentyThreeNineteen: UnaBombaH, Jodaxq
(2) Fissure: Assemblerotws, Lil Uzi Vert
(1) Aneninen: Macabre
(1) Lovebird: Transcend
(1) TwoInAMillion: Gamma Emerald
(0) Transcend:
(0) Jodaxq:
(0) UnaBombaH:
(0) Lil Uzi Vert:
(0) rb:
(0) Almost50:
(0) Assemblerotws:
(0) Macabre:
(0) texcat:
(0) Fro99er:

Not Voting: TwentyThreeNineteen

Oma would be the counter wagon. If oma and gamma are svs (unlikely) then wagon construction should mostly be ignored

But let's hypothesize with a green oma here.

There's 9 votes among gamma and oma. Astronomical odds that scum are not in those 9 votes.

So the counter wagon is oma to gamma. We have texcat, Lovebird and Aneninen on that lynch. Tex and love voted very early and haven't moved since. Ane has voted recently and absolutely no momentum his way. This could be a combination of any of the four things

1. Scum is voting oma
2. Town tr oma
3. Scum is bussing gamma
4. Scum don't want to put their eggs in the oma basket

All this combined shows resistance, but not incriminating resistance.

But i would bet more than anything that with red gamma and green oma that scenario one would be in effect and Lovebird would be the culprit there.

Texcat and Aneninen have elaborate, outlined, terrible, but probably genuine reasons to be voting there. Lovebird does not. May i please remind you all that lovebird changed her vote literally 5 times before settling on something that actually had potential to be roped?

Her vote on this oma lynch which most of us project to be town is abysmal. I thought a little image would make you all open your eyes but now i have to get slightly buzzed for any of you to see the big picture.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Transcend »

there are also two 2 vote counter lynches but I'm not immediately concerned about any of those 4

Key word immediately.

I don't think joda is a bramma partner here.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Transcend, why did you flip scum this game? I now want to vote you, but I doubt that lynch will go through.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

UNVOTE:

Something tells me it's Fissure, 2319, Fro993r & Lovebird

I'm going to test that theory by voting here:

VOTE: Fissure

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”