LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:26 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 2413, Thestatusquo wrote:Literally the only thing I can think of that might be called a "lie" is that I simplified some of the reasons that people vote (like, for instance, reaction tests and the like as well as to see how people deal with pressure or I mean, there's a bunch of other ones) because they weren't relevant to the thing I was discussing, and they obviously exist in both worlds.

But I am completely baffled by how LQ could possibly think me discussing OOG theory because I was asked to is in some way AI.
It's because you say that Wagonomics won't work in this game because it's mountainous which is a load of liquidy diarrhea. You're trying to save your ass by saying VCA doesn't mean anything in this game because it's mountainous. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH!!. VCA is one of the most powerful tools at your disposal in a mountainous game. Shea is feeding you horse shit!
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

It's because you say that Wagonomics won't work in this game because it's mountainous which is a load of liquidy diarrhea.
Please point to where I say that.

In fact I said the literal opposite. I said I'm not into VCA in general but that I think it clears you.

This is what I'm talking about. You're accusing me of saying something when in fact I'm literally saying the exact opposite.

I said that wagons develop differently, not that you can't read them.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:27 am

In post 2420, Ranmaru wrote:Dan, what happened to that full reads list?
Dan is Town, leave him alone.

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Ranmaru »

NSG is concerning, but I am not confident she is scum. I think there is a chance she may be if Marquis and / or Dan are scum. I think they may me trying to set her up. She does hesitate quite a bit though. I am concerned that she has not really responded in depth on Marquis.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:30 am

In post 2427, Thestatusquo wrote:
It's because you say that Wagonomics won't work in this game because it's mountainous which is a load of liquidy diarrhea.
Please point to where I say that.

In fact I said the literal opposite. I said I'm not into VCA in general but that I think it clears you.

This is what I'm talking about. You're accusing me of saying something when in fact I'm literally saying the exact opposite.

I said that wagons develop differently, not that you can't read them.
You're tying to explain away why your votes are so fucking awful! You talk about games that aren't mountainous for literally NO OTHER REASON than to say that VCA isn't good in this mountainous game. Otherwise what you are saying is completely 100% irrelevant.

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:31 am

Post by ActionDan »

Ranmaru, reading and critically thinking about Davsto alone took 2 hours. I work slow.

That said.

If there's a specific person you want me to analyze, tell me instead. My general view of everybody is mostly the same Day-in, Day-out.

---

I might have a higher impact if people actually listened to me and considered my reads and why I have them. As far as I can tell, I think Lycan is basically the only one who really looks at them, and his response to it is to basically discredit everything I say. That's my experience so far this game. (It was a pleasant surprise to see Mastina actually care, of all people)

But that's not on me. And I'm not the type to scream "LISTEN TO ME". So that's just how it is.

---

This game and Valentine's are pretty different, and I had presence, I posted huge walls and got townread from it. In any case saying "I want to increase my meta reliance"... doesn't that strike you as fucked up. I mean why would anyone willfully want to do that when there is content which will always be a much better indicator of alignment. I mean just look at the meta arguments levied at Eddie. that didn't turn out well did it?
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Dan you seem more present when there is a chance a wagon is looming towards you. Why is that?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Unvote; Vote: Action Dan

I think it is [Marquis > Action Dan > Davsto/NSG]
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:36 am

Post by ActionDan »

Coincidence. Like I said, I just spent 2 hours looking at Davsto specifically. Next up would be Gamma, then CES/Lycan
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2431, ActionDan wrote:Ranmaru, reading and critically thinking about Davsto alone took 2 hours. I work slow.

That said.

If there's a specific person you want me to analyze, tell me instead. My general view of everybody is mostly the same Day-in, Day-out.

---

I might have a higher impact if people actually listened to me and considered my reads and why I have them. As far as I can tell, I think Lycan is basically the only one who really looks at them, and his response to it is to basically discredit everything I say. That's my experience so far this game. (It was a pleasant surprise to see Mastina actually care, of all people)

But that's not on me. And I'm not the type to scream "LISTEN TO ME". So that's just how it is.

---

This game and Valentine's are pretty different, and I had presence, I posted huge walls and got townread from it. In any case saying "I want to increase my meta reliance"... doesn't that strike you as fucked up. I mean why would anyone willfully want to do that when there is content which will always be a much better indicator of alignment. I mean just look at the meta arguments levied at Eddie. that didn't turn out well did it?
I didn't really agree with the meta case on Eddie, it was in-game content which made me suss him. Along those lines yeah meta shouldn't be the only thing reads are based on but it helps. And yeah Valentine's and this game are different, you were town that game and you actually kinda mattered, here you don't really seem to be trying.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:40 am

In post 2431, ActionDan wrote:Ranmaru, reading and critically thinking about Davsto alone took 2 hours. I work slow.

That said.

---

---

Not true. I am looking at your reads as well. Like I know you are Town. Your previous post is just 100%Town. I know you are good because of how you analyze the game. I think people are either paranoid that you are Scum or Scum said that to discredit you, but I really think you are Town.

I'd even consider voting Dunn because of what you have said and because of your stance on Dunn. I also think shea is Scum 100%. Look, I don't say this often.. I have only done this twice, matina told me about this one time when I was asking for advice via PM, but this is one of those times where I have to use it...

Shea is Scum, just trust me on this. Really, if you see me as Town, then believe what I am telling you as if I was as close to sure as I can get in this game saying that shea is Scum. You just have to trust me on this tho. Like I said, I have only done this one other time. the time I did this before, I called out a very competent player who was a 3rd party role. It's true that the other wagon would have lynched Mafia in when I said that, but That was more like me trying it out to see if it worked. We ended up lynching the 3p and we won the game after that. I can link the game if you want.

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I LITERALLY DID VOTE COUNT ANALYSIS IN THE FUCKING POST THAT YOU'RE CLAIMING SAYS VOTE COUNT ANALYSIS IS BAD.

LITERALLY.

FUCKING LITERALLY.

IN THE SAME POST.

YOU ARE LITERALLY FUCKING CLAIMING THAT I AM SAYING "VOTE COUNT ANALYSIS IS NOT CORRECT SO I AM GOING TO NOW DO SOME VOTE COUNT ANALYSIS.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Dan is scum. Vote Dan. Shea vote Dan with me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

You know what.

Fuck you

VOTE: LQ

I don't give a fuck if you're town I'm not playing with you anymore.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:43 am

In post 2437, Thestatusquo wrote:I LITERALLY DID VOTE COUNT ANALYSIS IN THE FUCKING POST THAT YOU'RE CLAIMING SAYS VOTE COUNT ANALYSIS IS BAD.

LITERALLY.

FUCKING LITERALLY.

IN THE SAME POST.

YOU ARE LITERALLY FUCKING CLAIMING THAT I AM SAYING "VOTE COUNT ANALYSIS IS NOT CORRECT SO I AM GOING TO NOW DO SOME VOTE COUNT ANALYSIS.
Yeah, you did it to get a Town read on me, someone who is such a wild card it doesn't even matter if I am a TR or not.

Where are you doing this to find Scum, Shea?

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2440, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2437, Thestatusquo wrote:I LITERALLY DID VOTE COUNT ANALYSIS IN THE FUCKING POST THAT YOU'RE CLAIMING SAYS VOTE COUNT ANALYSIS IS BAD.

LITERALLY.

FUCKING LITERALLY.

IN THE SAME POST.

Yeah, you did it to get a Town read on me, someone who is such a wild card it doesn't even matter if I am a TR or not.

fuck you.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:45 am

In post 2441, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2440, LicketyQuickety wrote:

LITERALLY.

FUCKING LITERALLY.

IN THE SAME POST.

fuck you.
You're pissed because you know I'm right!

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 am

VOTE: TSQ

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 am

In post 2439, Thestatusquo wrote:You know what.

Fuck you

VOTE: LQ

I don't give a fuck if you're town I'm not playing with you anymore.
Scum tell.

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:48 am

Post by ActionDan »

I'm just going to straight up tell you it's not Davsto and it's not NSG, Ranmaru.

Their names keep getting thrown around but they are the same caliber mislynches as Eddie. I am not always the best at finding scum, but I am particularly good at finding town. I'm sure if I'm mislynched this won't mean jack as it meant nothing when Postie and Llmarble died, but I ought to just say it, because I really do not know what would get through to you.

---

Also I mixed up Valentine's and Nightclan. Um. Valentine's was a joke. I literally gave zero fucks.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:48 am

Post by northsidegal »

I don't see dan as scum this game. I don't think dan would take this game if he got a scum pm, I don't think he would play the way he's been playing as scum and I don't think his team would be as uninvested as he's described (which I believe). Moreover, I was townreading him by play day one and the only thing that changed that was the erroneous belief that he prefers scum. With that cleared up I really don't see it.

Talk to me about this, ran. Also talk to me about marquis scum, because I'm reasonably confident that he's the scumteam's scapegoat of choice today.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:50 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2435, Gamma Emerald wrote:And yeah Valentine's and this game are different, you were town that game and you actually kinda mattered, here you don't really seem to be trying.
Like just no. I am spending hours on this game, even if my post count is low, I spent maybe 30 mins altogether in Valentine's
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

No you are not fucking right.

You are not right that a post that literally fucking contains vote count analysis is claiming vote count analysis is bad.

You are not right that I give a damn what you think about me being scum. Even if I were you couldn't get me lynched if you started me at L-2.

I'm fucking pissed that I have to put up with you continually not making a fucking iota of sense and spamming the thread with your reads which are literally garbage and then moving off of them immediately when people point out they're garbage.

I'm fucking pissed about not being able to literally make a theory point which is fucking COMMON SENSE about how wagons develop differently in mountainous games from roled games without you thinking its some grand plan to discredit you.

BRO I DON'T HAVE TO DISCREDIT YOU.

YOU DISCREDIT YOURSELF.

IF I WERE SCUM I WOULDN'T WASTE MY TIME RESPONDING TO A LITERAL THING YOU SAY BECAUSE LITERALLY NO ONE IN THE WHOLE GAME THINKS YOU'RE CORRECT ABOUT ANYTHING.

THE ONLY REASON I KEEP FUCKING TALKING TO YOU IS I THINK YOU'RE TOWN AND I WANT TO ACTUALLY LYNCH FUCKING SCUM AND I NEED YOU TO STOP READING THE MOST INNOCUOUS FUCKING POINTS I MAKE AS MALICIOUS IN ORDER FOR US TO DO THAT.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2445, ActionDan wrote:I'm just going to straight up tell you it's not Davsto and it's not NSG, Ranmaru.

Their names keep getting thrown around but they are the same caliber mislynches as Eddie. I am not always the best at finding scum, but I am particularly good at finding town. I'm sure if I'm mislynched this won't mean jack as it meant nothing when Postie and Llmarble died, but I ought to just say it, because I really do not know what would get through to you.

---

Also I mixed up Valentine's and Nightclan. Um. Valentine's was a joke. I literally gave zero fucks.
You gave zero fucks
and yet you were 3/3 on scum iirc
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”