Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ok Thor and skitter need to shut up, it's getting anti town. skitter had the right idea to put it in a spoiler.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 273, Almost50 wrote:Hi!
I was following the game since it started with the intention to sub-in whenever possible, but only to carry on with my "you were killed on N1" series. :P

Btw, I only unsubscribed the thread yesterday after I got bored with how slow this was going. I believe I was at page 9.

From what I can remember I had Beef as my top TR. I also had Town leans on Thor, N_M & TGP.

I only had two Scum leans, and -funnily enough- my own slot was one of them. :lol: The other one is Korina.

Because of my Scum lean on BuJaber I have had Town leans on Espeo. Fanta, wilky & Montosh, but now they're all back to null.

Any questions? None? Good!
Do you have issues with people scumreading your slots in general? Bacause it is a well known fact that town can be wrong. Also WIKITELL OMG.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 291, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay but wilky is scum
You are actually scum this game aren't you?
Don't @ me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nope
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Then maybe don't do exactly what you did last time you were scum. It's one thing to replicate your play regardless of alignment, and another to be a burden 100% of the time.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 372, Espeonage wrote:If this hasn't been answered in the in between pages, who else is scum Thor? Like pretend that skitter gets dayvigged and you need a new lynch for the day, who is it?

The reason I would err on the side of you being scum if there is a scum in you v skitter is because of interactions outside of the argument. I would not expect this much coasting from you, especially in the event that you are correct, get shot and leave the game without reads out in the open. That feels like something that town thor doesn't want.
ignore this, was answered.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 276, Almost50 wrote:I usually soul read N_M. Granted I was wrong about him in one recent game (and the other HE messed it up), but generally speaking I kinda can tell his scum lurking from his Town lurking, and his wilky push feels like his Town tunnel game.
This is actual bullshit.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 317, Beefster wrote:
In post 316, LaserGuy wrote:
In post 313, Korina wrote:It's real. At this point, I have played around 14 games. Excluding 4 of them, because one of them I replaced into confirmed scum slot, the other was a pure Jester game, the third one was late game, and VT wasn't a possibility that late in, and the last one because it was canned, I have rolled Citizen in over half of them. Probability would beg to differ at this point, that I would get a non-town role. I still haven't and that pisses me off to no end, because I want to finally play as fucking scum. 11H on ToS forums was the closest I've ever gotten to playing a legit scum game, and even if I played scum well that game, I highly doubt I would've won it. So, let's break down the rest of those games then: that leaves 10 games. 1 of them, I got BG. 1 of them, I got Arso (11H), 1 of them, I got vig, but because of someone else in thread, I got force-replaced. That leaves 7 games, this one included. I have played VT in 70% of all my fm games. You don't think I get sick and fucking tired of it, or at this point probability would be in my favor on a literal coin flip? I may be following the gambler's fallacy here, but I honestly think that probability would go my way at this point.
:?
*Sigh*, I kind of believe this, at least enough not to want to lynch Korina right now. He's such lynchbait it's going to be a very low information flip regardless of his alignment.
I mean, he could be faking it, but without additional evidence, I think you're right about lynchbait.

Well then...

VOTE: Espeonage

He has a certain quality of lurkiness that I find suspicious. Also seems to be preoccupied with this being multiball IIRC.
what is this? I'm VLA and this IS multiball???
Don't @ me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 381, Espeonage wrote:
In post 276, Almost50 wrote:I usually soul read N_M. Granted I was wrong about him in one recent game (and the other HE messed it up), but generally speaking I kinda can tell his scum lurking from his Town lurking, and his wilky push feels like his Town tunnel game.
This is actual bullshit.
It's not
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Espeonage »

ebwop: I was.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 383, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 381, Espeonage wrote:
This is actual bullshit.
It's not
I'm sorry but no, you don't get to prop up someone who is townreading you for playing to your universal meta just because it suits you.
Don't @ me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's not what's happening, just because you don't have a read on me doesn't mean Almost 50 can't, we play together often
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 334, Not_Mafia wrote:Laser Guy is probably scum
This actually needs explanation because that is my strongest townread.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 386, Not_Mafia wrote:That's not what's happening, just because you don't have a read on me doesn't mean Almost 50 can't, we play together often
Please point out how this game is different from you than our last game together.
Don't @ me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 387, Espeonage wrote:
Tone
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 388, Espeonage wrote:
In post 386, Not_Mafia wrote:That's not what's happening, just because you don't have a read on me doesn't mean Almost 50 can't, we play together often
Please point out how this game is different from you than our last game together.
Tone
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Whoops
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 388, Espeonage wrote:
I'm town in this one
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Will lynch pool from most to least want.

A50 > NM > Korina > Thor
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Espeonage »

NM you are full of shit and scum. Die.
Don't @ me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'll probably interact quite a bit once Thor is gone, he just saps the energy out of games
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 394, Espeonage wrote:NM you are full of shit and scum. Die.
Wrong on both counts sorry
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 330, wilky wrote:Not sure about Korina's little meltdown here and wether it is genuine or not. People seem to be leaving the wagon for it though which begs the question if a meltdown is all it takes to dispel the wagon on you how easy is this game going to be for scum...

The thing with Korina's reaction that's bothering me is that (excluding playing role-madness only) the most common role someone can roll is VT and by a large majority aswell and korina will know that so why get worked up when you roll the most common role most of the time.
Yeah this is essentially my thoughts on Korina as well. The whole thing seems like fake frustration to me. The only concern with it is that it seems like kinda an obvious lynch, and I tend to think that scum won't put themselves in that position. But there's maybe a bit too much WIFOM in that.
In post 333, Thor665 wrote:
In post 306, Montosh wrote: is a post where you misrepresent me. You act as if I have been going after you up to this point claiming you were scum, which was clearly not the case, and was more interested in how people were reacting to your posts I had liked your play up to that point because I thought it seemed thorough.
I am accurately pointing out that you claimed there was some issue with me reacting with surprise to the reactions to my initial play.
This *is* something you have said.
This is *not* a misrep.
And you *still* haven't managed to explain where you even get the idea it happened - can we try for the third time?
Are you actually kidding me? Your entire play for
the whole game
has been based on how people reacted to that initial vote and the argument that ensued has eaten up the entire. Yet you continue to lie about what people are saying, both about skitter and I.

You're acting as if I haven't answered your question. You are blatantly lying about our discussions here. This level of misrepresentation and obfuscation is scummy af.

VOTE: Thor

Please state, clearly and succinctly, without embellishment, what question precisely you wish me to answer. I don't think there's anything you can point to which I have not answered sufficiently over these last few pages.
In post 337, Dr Fanta wrote:
In post 333, Thor665 wrote:@Pepper - still waiting on an answer about the wagon speed. Are you intentionally ducking that, or should I just keep asking?
You can keep wasting your time, like you seem to be so set on doing.
In post 331, wilky wrote:So you're whole read on Skitter has changed based purely on Skitter having different reads than you??
Aw, blatant misrep.. How cute!

-Pepper
How was wilky misrepping you? It really does seem like you voted wilky based on a read list of skitter's that you didn't agree with.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 382, Espeonage wrote:
In post 317, Beefster wrote:
In post 316, LaserGuy wrote:
In post 313, Korina wrote:It's real. At this point, I have played around 14 games. Excluding 4 of them, because one of them I replaced into confirmed scum slot, the other was a pure Jester game, the third one was late game, and VT wasn't a possibility that late in, and the last one because it was canned, I have rolled Citizen in over half of them. Probability would beg to differ at this point, that I would get a non-town role. I still haven't and that pisses me off to no end, because I want to finally play as fucking scum. 11H on ToS forums was the closest I've ever gotten to playing a legit scum game, and even if I played scum well that game, I highly doubt I would've won it. So, let's break down the rest of those games then: that leaves 10 games. 1 of them, I got BG. 1 of them, I got Arso (11H), 1 of them, I got vig, but because of someone else in thread, I got force-replaced. That leaves 7 games, this one included. I have played VT in 70% of all my fm games. You don't think I get sick and fucking tired of it, or at this point probability would be in my favor on a literal coin flip? I may be following the gambler's fallacy here, but I honestly think that probability would go my way at this point.
:?
*Sigh*, I kind of believe this, at least enough not to want to lynch Korina right now. He's such lynchbait it's going to be a very low information flip regardless of his alignment.
I mean, he could be faking it, but without additional evidence, I think you're right about lynchbait.

Well then...

VOTE: Espeonage

He has a certain quality of lurkiness that I find suspicious. Also seems to be preoccupied with this being multiball IIRC.
what is this? I'm VLA and this IS multiball???
TBF I actually didn't notice that you were VLA. With your spectacular entrance, I'd say that changes things. In hindsight, I should have unvoted instead.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 387, Espeonage wrote:
Why? All he's done is buddied thor from what I can see.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Return to “Completed Open Games”