Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Mathdino »

happy moral high ground brafin

fuck this and fuck everything about that slot

i'm not even scumreading paradox

VOTE: InfernoBrafin
back to this, i'm done, you've been told by countless people how little you've done to further the gamestate
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Momrangal »

Talk about someone else, who else is grabbing your interest?

Pedit: mmm talk to me more about beef
InfernoBrafin
InfernoBrafin
Goon
InfernoBrafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:24 am

Post by InfernoBrafin »

Inferno:
Mathdino's responses feel fake. Starting to be more comfortable with this as scum.

I also see MD trying every different angle to get Brafin to lay off, which makes me think scum trying to derail a tunnel.

Finally, this slot just has me exasperated.

"I explain my scumreads and ask others to do the same because THAT'S GAME RELEVANT"

"I don't explain general scumminess because I'm not your IC and it's not my job to coach you in how to be more charismatic"

And then at the beginning of the game, you said that scummy des not mean that you are scumreading us, but you didn't want to tell us why we were scummy so we couldn't be scum changing their play to look towny?

It doesn't make sense.

I'm okay with lynching this slot.
Or is it James390?

A hydra of
Inferno390
and
James Brafin.
InfernoBrafin
InfernoBrafin
Goon
InfernoBrafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:25 am

Post by InfernoBrafin »

Inferno:
No. the screaming rage just completely feels fabricated. This entire response from Math feels fabricated.
Or is it James390?

A hydra of
Inferno390
and
James Brafin.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 452, InfernoBrafin wrote:And then at the beginning of the game, you said that scummy des not mean that you are scumreading us, but you didn't want to tell us why we were scummy so we couldn't be scum changing their play to look towny?
how in the hell does this not make sense

this is perfectly logical

i'm not here to teach you to be better at this game, and i'm especially not here to teach you how to be better as scum
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 275, Beefster wrote:I assume you're referring to me, BuJ.

Frantic? I'm always frantic, especially as town. It's when I'm not frantic that you have to watch out for me. Or stated differently, when it looks like I have a plan, I'm probably scum. But eh. Self meta defense. Do what you will with it. I only have 2 recent completed scum games for you to go on anyway.

Nervous? Nah.
I think this little bit of self meta interests me.

Its odd that he says that because... Isoing him he seems pretty... Calm

At the same time I kinda feel like dropping this unwarranted is more of s town move and it does seem he has a level of self awareness to himself so Idk how believable i would find him actually dropping this as scum knowing he is playing like this
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Momrangal »

PLEASE

PLEASE

TALK TO ME
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Momrangal »

Please do what I asked and allow yourself some time to reset on his slot
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Momrangal »

Another thing about beefster is the fact that he is suspicious of me and iconeum because we are going after low hanging fruit yet he himself is going after your slot whole your slot is under dire while both low hanging fruits were not
InfernoBrafin
InfernoBrafin
Goon
InfernoBrafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:30 am

Post by InfernoBrafin »

Inferno:
No. the screaming rage just completely feels fabricated. This entire response from Math feels fabricated.

What Brafin is saying is that you are inconsistent by using the term "scummy" one way and then later using it in a different way that doesn't make sense with your first way of using it. It has nothing to do wit the way we are using it. Just you. I don't understand what's hard about that statement.

VOTE: MathDino

P-edit: NO, it does not make sense, because if you are not scumreading us, why would you think that telling us how we are being scummy would help us as scum better blend in as town? See, this is where the inconsistency comes in for me, because with this, you're acting like our scummy behavior is scum indicative and you don't want us to change that, but you insist that you see scummy=/=scum indicative.
Or is it James390?

A hydra of
Inferno390
and
James Brafin.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Mathdino »

oh god i'm starting to actually townread marangal

fuck does this actually mean she's scum

imma just go remind myself she's capable of this as scum and stick to not locking a read on her until later
InfernoBrafin
InfernoBrafin
Goon
InfernoBrafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:32 am

Post by InfernoBrafin »

Brafin:

On Beef, there's a few things that stand out for him as scum. I've said most of them before, so I'll go ahead and just quote those.
1) He makes a semi-serious vote, and then takes and obvious RVS vote seriously. That doesn't make any sense to me; he's foregone RVS and then interacts with RVS?
2) His next few posts are weird. He reads us as kind of scummy, MD as kind of scummy, but then says that it's probably not SvS. Then he says that it's probably us because "Math is hard to read at first." Didn't he just read Math?
3) Then he admits that he might be misreading us and does a complete 180 on another player without giving reason, and then OMGUS votes the first person that points it out.
4) He's done little actual scumhunting, just made general statements and kind of skirted issues as they've arisen.
From the more recent posts:
He seems to be soft-defending Bu, which I find weird. Why would town soft defend town? Either you disagree or agree usually. Plus, I have better candidates for a potential mason team...
He's also basing a lot of reads on very gut-based, slightly-meta reads. Now, I have no problem with that initially, since that's how I like to start games. But the problem is that it hasn't stopped. He chalks every read up to gut-reads, and I don't like that.
Or is it James390?

A hydra of
Inferno390
and
James Brafin.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 459, InfernoBrafin wrote:
Inferno:

What Brafin is saying is that you are inconsistent by using the term "scummy" one way and then later using it in a different way that doesn't make sense with your first way of using it. It has nothing to do wit the way we are using it. Just you. I don't understand what's hard about that statement.

P-edit: NO, it does not make sense, because if you are not scumreading us, why would you think that telling us how we are being scummy would help us as scum better blend in as town? See, this is where the inconsistency comes in for me, because with this, you're acting like our scummy behavior is scum indicative and you don't want us to change that, but you insist that you see scummy=/=scum indicative.
1. i have 0 track record of faking anger as scum and multiple people in this game can confirm that
probably the only time i faked emotions was when i was jester purposefully acting like i was scum

2. okay except i've been perfectly consistent about that
like i read the quotes where you claimed i was being inconsistent and i just wasn't
so

3. because i didn't have a read on you at all?
1/4 of the time, you're scum and i don't want to coach you
3/4 of the time, you're town and i don't want to interfere with how you play the game by nitpicking how you're scummy
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Momrangal »

VOTE: beefster

I think I wanna see where this goes
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Momrangal »

I've isoed his slot and I am getting a lot of mixed signals. I don't really agree with point 1 as being alignment indicative but and him still reading based on gut probably means he might not actually be hunting and just looking like he is.

I'm not entirely sure about the soft defense on Buju aside from the slight chainsaw on me when I decide to push him and I do agree with him just skirting issues when brought up
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 460, Mathdino wrote:oh god i'm starting to actually townread marangal

fuck does this actually mean she's scum

imma just go remind myself she's capable of this as scum and stick to not locking a read on her until later
Gonna just point out that in our first game you pretty much had a lock on me when others didn't and hand-waved you away
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Mathdino »

marangal lemme talk to you about some of the slots in this game

acryon: i've developed good reasons for reads here

A50: too soon to tell, too good for me to read him right away

beefster: my read here is solid and logical

bujaber: i basically don't have a read here

mastina: too soon to tell

iconeum: do i really need to explain this read to anyone

IB: can be lynched

kthxbye: not here

marangal: i can't read D1

not_mafia: i categorically can't read

the worst: i have had great reasoning on this slot

paradox: not here

the idea that i'm basing all my reads around gut is utterly laughable

and what the fuck with speculating on mason teams what the actual fuck
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Momrangal »

What?

Were talking about how beefs pretty much going off gut still not you.

Remind me about your read on beef again?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Mathdino »

shit sorry

my read on beef, based on the fact that i literally just powerlynched him as scum

is he wouldn't come into this game vaguely fencesitting on my slot

he would come up with a narrative and stick to it

either townread me to get him off his ass, or scumread me (which, let's be honest, usually gets me to townread people)

it's like his play this game is made for me in particular to get pinged on him, and i believe scum would be far more cautious given our last game together
InfernoBrafin
InfernoBrafin
Goon
InfernoBrafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:54 am

Post by InfernoBrafin »

Brafin:

A thought just came to me.
Math previously said that I was going to start scumreading him and beef as a team at a point where A) I hadn't formed team reads yet and B) I didn't actually scumread Math. That's weird. Could Beef/Math/Bu be the scumteam?
Like, if Math flips town, I'm still confident in the Beef/Bu thing. But that association thing is super wierd.
Or it could just be scum trying to get town lynched and me off his butt, or it could be nothing at all. But considering the fact that I scumread Math now, it wouldn't suprise me.

pedit: LIES.
Inferno has scumread you from the first few pages, and you scumread us. This is simply not true.
Or is it James390?

A hydra of
Inferno390
and
James Brafin.
InfernoBrafin
InfernoBrafin
Goon
InfernoBrafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:56 am

Post by InfernoBrafin »

In post 462, Mathdino wrote:
In post 459, InfernoBrafin wrote:
Inferno:

1. i have 0 track record of faking anger as scum and multiple people in this game can confirm that
probably the only time i faked emotions was when i was jester purposefully acting like i was scum

2. okay except i've been perfectly consistent about that
like i read the quotes where you claimed i was being inconsistent and i just wasn't
so

3. because i didn't have a read on you at all?
1/4 of the time, you're scum and i don't want to coach you
3/4 of the time, you're town and i don't want to interfere with how you play the game by nitpicking how you're scummy
Inferno:

1. Yeah, but see, it doesn't feel angry. It's not faking anger. It just feels like you're tying to get this slot to shut up. Which is why I said it's fabricated.
This is honest to goodness just avoiding the point.

2. You don't get to just tell us we're wrong and not explain why. Actually show us why we are wrong. Otherwise, it's just trying to be right without actually being right.

3. Again, this is beyond the point.
Make it clear, Math: Is scummy == sucm indicative or not?
Because if it is, you've been contradicting yourself this whole time, and if it's not, there's no reason to say that you don't want to coach scum, becuase you have no reason to call me scum. The only reason you would suggest that you were coaching scum is if you were scumreading me somehow. But you insist that you were reading this slot as null.
Either way, the things you have said make no sense.
Or is it James390?

A hydra of
Inferno390
and
James Brafin.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Mathdino »

i'm actually pretty proud of myself for predicting IB pairing me with beefster now
so that's a thing to feel good about

regardless
you're literally telling me i'm lying by telling me what my reads were at a point in time that i wasn't telling you what my reads were
you gonna stop this anytime soon?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:01 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 325, Mathdino wrote:
In post 320, InfernoBrafin wrote:In these posts, Math either A) uses our use of the word scummy to assume we scumread him, or B) assumes that when he calls us scummy, people will scumread us even though he admits that most know that's not how he uses the word. It's not consistent, and strikes me as odd.
scummy is literally acting in a way that makes people scumread you

i've played games where all the scummiest players were town

look it's shit like this

that makes it in no way beneficial for me to keep interacting with you

why do you want me to continue filling up pages with a 1v1 against you

i just don't care anymore

like, there's not a single player in this game who's taken your side against me

and you think i've gone silent on your questioning because i'm scum who's afraid of you...?

literally the more i interact with you, the more other people want to vote you
In post 339, Momrangal wrote:But I am town!

Why is Buju town and what do you make of me having two followers on Buju?

Also how do you feel about how Buju engages me back?
In post 343, Carrot and Stick wrote:Also,
VOTE: Mathblade.
I'm really sorry guys. I know I've been saying - repeatedly - that I'd catch up, but I haven't. I promise I'll catch up when I get back from V/LA. Skimming the thread it seems like mastina vs dino is possible bussing scum? Can other players weigh in on that?
@mastina

What makes you so sure that dino is scum? I don't understand how is a scumclaim from dino at all. I don't understand how you think "Inferno is pretty obviously not scum". How is it scummy for mathdino and acryon to be on the wagon, especially since acryon is the first vote on Inferno, a position that is placed under a decent bit of suspicion. Can you explain these very strong and very loud reads that have no evidence? You're scumreading him more and more while talking with him and reading his posts, during a 1v1. Many other players, I'd dismiss it as inexperience. For you though, I feel that you know what you're doing and are somewhat misrepping him on purpose, which doesn't read like coming from a towny mindset for me.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:02 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

oh crap quotes get out of my post, I forgot that I Q+ed them.
InfernoBrafin
InfernoBrafin
Goon
InfernoBrafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:11 am

Post by InfernoBrafin »

Brafin:

A) I only paired you with Beef because you said something about it. Post Hoc.
B) Wrong.
Your playstyle is
naturally scummy
and if you're scum
, explaining why is literally anti town for me to do.
You literally call us scummy and scum in the same breath. If we're "scummy," you're not reading us as scum. But then you say "if you are scum" implying that you think we're scum.
???

Inferno:

p-edit: you are completely avoiding the point. There is no reason to suggest that telling us how we are playing scummy helps us be better scum unless in some way, shape, or form, you read us as scum. But you explicity deny ever reading us as scum this early. So why even bring it up?
Or is it James390?

A hydra of
Inferno390
and
James Brafin.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”