Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:28 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 573, BuJaber wrote:Why is day 1 still not over?

Can someone answer me this?

@MD, icon, IB, mastina, TW - Most of your scumreads are active players. How have a scum team of mostly active players not managed to close this day?
This is a really good point and I'm actually strongly townreading framing recent events in this way. I say this before doing the ISO of Bujaber, but it is what it is.

Anyway, I'm still not ready for D1 to end. See a wise man once told me:
Thou shalt not lynch that which thou canst replace.

We get content from the lurkers and then come together on our lynch options. Right now I'm still in the "fucking around" portion of D1.

Also I don't think I've ever proposed a scumteam consisting of active players yet. Like, I really wanna lynch IB and mastina, but that's not me sitting here proposing "You know it really seems like IB/mastina is the scumteam working against me". That said, if IB/mastina literally IS the scumteam (with mastina going after me to keep IB alive), the reason they haven't ended the day yet is that town just hasn't given them the votes necessary to.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 573, BuJaber wrote:Why is day 1 still not over?

Can someone answer me this?

@MD, icon, IB, mastina, TW - Most of your scumreads are active players. How have a scum team of mostly active players not managed to close this day?

I need to do a reread but I am strongly suspecting Beef, mom and kthxbye slot. I need to reread Beef specifically but if I remember correctly he has been fence sitting all game.

My spidey sense is telling me something is off with the way mastina is townreading me. It feels like buddying. Mastina you haven't once interacted directly with me. But again I suspect carrot v MD is TvT yet again. Also because she fucking nails it with all her posts about me. But I'll add that I like to consider myself a student of the game. I am interested in playing the game the best way possible that suits my personality more than I am interested in winning. So If I lose along the way for doing things I haven't done before it is a positive overall outcome. Plus VT is my favorite role so that should give you an insight into my personality. Favorite roles tell you a lot about a person imo.

And btw your explanation of why we won't lynch you makes no sense. "You won't lynch me for mislynching twice because I am more likely to lynch 1 or 2 scum" huh?

@mod - please please please update the OP with the replacements.
how is this helpfull? D1 isn't over maybe because still OVER 8 DAYS LEFT?
Your question re active scumreads, I can't see town motivation in that.

If you suspect Carrot, I believe there are 'a few' posts for you to work with if you want to make a point. 'spidey sense' only goes so far
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:26 am

Post by the worst »

Sup

I worked about 12 hours today and I'm zonked. Got no chance of navigating the hyperactivity of the last few pages intelligently tonight.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:16 am

Post by BuJaber »

My point was apart from that sense of unease and the strange statement about her not getting lynched I am townreading the slot.

And it's helpful because I want people to start looking at the game differently because I suspect strongly that there is a lot of TvT tunneling and the scumteam have mostly been taken a passive approach. Because otherwise I think we would be at a different game state. There have been like what 4 1v1's that ended up in a stalemate.

Why does it matter how many days we have left? There is so much content already and day 1's have ended on a lot less. Do you find it normal that acryon seems to be the only wagon that more than 3 people would comfortably be willing to vote for?
Do you find it normal that nobody got to L-1 yet ?(haven't actually counted if that's true but I think it is)
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:36 am

Post by Mathdino »

Yo, I didn't say I agreed with your view on everything, just that I think you made an insightful point and are likely town for it.

Like, I'm willing to let all this go and just lynch Not_Mafia or Paradox. But I'm at a point with IB and mastina where either I pinpoint scum without them (difficult with so many lurking null slots) thus forcing them to reevaluate their reads, or lynch them to kill the noise and hope for a better D2.

I don't find it normal how this day has gone, no. It's likely due to the playerlist being lynchbaity, the lurkiness, and the disparity between a lot of playstyles. I just have an internal "when I'm ready for the day to end" meter and I'm just not satisfied yet. I still believe I'm a likely NK this game due to the playerlist, so I don't want to be on a day-ending wagon until I'm satisfied.

So what are your proposals?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:00 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 578, BuJaber wrote:My point was apart from that sense of unease and the strange statement about her not getting lynched I am townreading the slot.

And it's helpful because I want people to start looking at the game differently because I suspect strongly that there is a lot of TvT tunneling and the scumteam have mostly been taken a passive approach. Because otherwise I think we would be at a different game state. There have been like what 4 1v1's that ended up in a stalemate.

Why does it matter how many days we have left? There is so much content already and day 1's have ended on a lot less. Do you find it normal that acryon seems to be the only wagon that more than 3 people would comfortably be willing to vote for?
Do you find it normal that nobody got to L-1 yet ?(haven't actually counted if that's true but I think it is)
You don't need any more interaction between all the lurkers and the current lynchpool? You believe the current 'content' is actually worth much?
What do you mean by the 'normal' question about acryon?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:01 am

Post by Iconeum »

Bujaber's last 2 posts are pinging me so hard
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:04 am

Post by Iconeum »

Buj, you are 'strongly' suspecting these 3:

-beef
-mom
-kthxbye

Why are you not pushing these slots harder if you scumread them? There's over a whole week left for you to do stuff with.
What has kthxbye posted that makes you strongly scumread him?
If you have such strong reads, why are you not developping them? Instead you want the day to end?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Mathdino »

Iconeum, I think Bujaber's POV specifically in is unlikely to be something scum comes up with.

Specifically the "you'd think if all 3 scum were active, the day would've ended already" idea, which is nuanced (shows a POV of someone who doesn't actually know what the scumteam is doing), and doesn't seem to have much scum motivation unless he's literally scum with someone likely to get lynched. But that's all pre-flip.

Basically, throwing shade onto lurkers like that just doesn't make sense to do. Not the way he did it.

Since I'm guessing he's town already, I confident I can go find other posts in his ISO that I similarly believe demonstrate nuanced thinking. Or, on the other hand, fuck me if it's just a one-time occurrence and I'll read him on other shit.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:16 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 582, Iconeum wrote:Buj, you are 'strongly' suspecting these 3:

-beef
-mom
-kthxbye

Why are you not pushing these slots harder if you scumread them? There's over a whole week left for you to do stuff with.
What has kthxbye posted that makes you strongly scumread him?
If you have such strong reads, why are you not developping them? Instead you want the day to end?

Mom I have pushed but I'm not getting a lot of people to agree on.

Beef I just mentioned why I want to go after him. Nobody offered any opinion yet, and for me to build a real case I need to re-read some stuff and I haven't had the time yet.

Kthxbye is only because of my new theory in that scum haven't ended the day because they couldn't yet. That lead me to think I have to look at the more passive players. Obviously I am not suggesting all the scum will be lurkers, but that's what put kthx on my radar.

Okay MD I'd like to see where the overlap between players is on who they're willing to lynch. So for now you're doing your part.

I would lynch mom without hesitation.
I would lynch beef unless my reread changes my mind.
I suspect kthx but can't just lynch without any real posts from that slot so we'll have to wait.
I would be willing to lynch acryon.
I would be willing to lynch NM or paradox if those are the only wagons the majority agree on.
If I don't like mastina's response to these last few posts then I would put her with NM/paradox.

I would not be willing to lynch anyone else at the moment.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:18 am

Post by BuJaber »

Sorry kthx that came out wrong. By 'real' posts I meant game-related.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:43 am

Post by acryon »

In post 508, Carrot and Stick wrote:
In post 381, Mathdino wrote:because she's already set herself up with "Assembler pulled me in at the wrong time, I suck D1" and is likely to default to "WOE IS ME MY READS SUCK" after my flip.
Nahhh. I expect to live to see D3. I'm not getting lynched this game I can guarantee you that. I might be the nightkill, be it reputation, accuracy, or the best combo of "unlikely to be protected/watched while still being a good idea to get rid of", but my plan is to either be so right that I'm someone scum think the doc/watch will be on or so wrong that scum keep me around hoping I'll get mislynched/lead the town towards mislynches even though I know I won't be.
Ugh, this feels super town.
In post 513, Carrot and Stick wrote:
Of course, I was dissatisfied with that. Which is what continued reading was useful for and continued effort to try and sort the slots and narrow it down. (Because again, scum try to widen the lynchpool; town try to shrink it.) Given that I currently have exactly three scumreads no more no less? I'd say I was highly successful in that endeavor. I am at exactly the spot I need to be at for D1.
Agreed with the first part, but you don't see how it looks a little convenient that you posted an ambiguous list that appeared to show a large portion of the game as possibly on your scum-radar, which you could then theoretically draw from later on and claim you had an early read to that effect?
In post 400, acryon wrote:
In post 345, Carrot and Stick wrote:
In post 211, Mathdino wrote:Also I'm basically down to policy lynch brafin at this point
This alone is a scumclaim from Mathdino.
Is scum!Dino this blatant about a PL, especially on someone that he would know is town?
Absolutely, yes, and it is specifically BECAUSE he knows they are town that it is so blatant. (This is a preview for the
real
reason Mathdino's policy lynch on InfernoBrafin is a scumclaim.)
Hmm ok.
my reason for jumping on InfernoBrafin in the first place was RVS. I stayed on because it's produced some good pressure and content I think.
Well aside from your RVS vote being a scum-RVS vote, I don't dispute that it was an RVS vote. (It WAS an RVS vote, it's just that it was an RVS vote which is a scum-RVS-vote rather than a town-RVS-vote.) It's the staying on which is the real problem though because "it produced good pressure and content" != "InfernoBrafin is scum".

In fact, quite the opposite. Stating you stayed on because it produced good pressure and content is giving you an out: if InfernoBrafin was mislynched with you on the wagon, you could say "I didn't scumread InfernoBrafin incorrectly, it was a pressure vote for content!". Now, pray tell, which alignment is motivated to act in that way?
Are you of the opinion that pressure does not help mature everyone's reads but causing players to respond?
In post 514, Carrot and Stick wrote:
In post 400, acryon wrote:my reason for jumping on InfernoBrafin in the first place was RVS. I stayed on because it's produced some good pressure and content I think.
Well aside from your RVS vote being a scum-RVS vote, I don't dispute that it was an RVS vote. (It WAS an RVS vote, it's just that it was an RVS vote which is a scum-RVS-vote rather than a town-RVS-vote.) It's the staying on which is the real problem though because "it produced good pressure and content" != "InfernoBrafin is scum".

In fact, quite the opposite. Stating you stayed on because it produced good pressure and content is giving you an out: if InfernoBrafin was mislynched with you on the wagon, you could say "I didn't scumread InfernoBrafin incorrectly, it was a pressure vote for content!". Now, pray tell, which alignment is motivated to act in that way?
The word I was looking for here was "accountability".

acryon stating he kept the vote on because "it produced good pressure and content" is a way of leaving himself with no accountability for the vote on a player which we undoubtedly will learn later in the game is town.

To give a counterexample: I am incredibly accountable for my Mathdino and acryon scumreads (I'd lump Momrangal in there but while I've voted Mathdino and acryon I haven't voted Momrangal so she's not as strong an example).
I have stated my reasons for voting there, I have indicated strongly my scumreads, and if these prove incorrect, I hold responsibility for them having been incorrect. I've been rather unambiguous about this.

Instead of stating that he held InfernoBrafin to be scum (something he'd be held accountable for), he is denying accountability by stating it was a pressure vote producing content.

Which alignment, I ask, has a stronger motivation for this?
I would hope no one is putting too much weight on the reasons people pushed players on D1, which scum can generally play with their eyes closed. I think your points ring very true later in the game especially, but I think putting such an emphasis on accountability D1 is loose.
In post 517, Carrot and Stick wrote:
In post 422, acryon wrote: starts with garbage. Saying 4 of the 5 people are scummy as of post 20. This should be the first red flag.
I'm not going to requote myself for why that's incorrect, but I have a DIFFERENT reason for quoting this.

What makes you point out my list, and yet...
In post 276, Mathdino wrote:Could be scum, wouldn't be surprised: {Bujaber, LUV}
Would lynch: {Paradox, IB, N_M}
...Ignore this from Mathdino?
This is a false equivalency. [My interpretation of your post was that] you were saying 3/4 of the 5 people who had currently posted are likely scum. Mathdino is posting much later on in the game and simply offering reads on 5 players. Surely you see the difference here.
In post 517, Carrot and Stick wrote:Acryon is treating my readslist in as if it were the final product, when it was the first prototype and one I self-confessed in multiple ways was flawed and I knew it to be flawed. So I worked on fixing it. He's acting as if I didn't.
Except the problem is you posted it. Final product or not, this could be drawn upon later in the game as "some initial gut scum-reads" that you build upon as needed.
In post 519, Carrot and Stick wrote:
In post 423, acryon wrote:I would've loved to have been the first to vote C&S, but unfortunately they were active during times when I don't play.
Oh?
In post 414, acryon wrote:
In post 408, Beefster wrote:acryon's vote looks opportunistic.
I think opportunism being scummy requires some amount of trying to look like it's something it's not. I was pretty up-front in my sheeping. I suppose you're welcome to not believe that I actually felt what I felt, but calling it opportunistic when I was so open about it seems
opportunistic
I'd love to hear your explanation for how these two stances aren't mutually exclusive with one another.
I'm not sure how you see these as opportunistic, unless you believe I'm lying about IRL availability, which I take a very hardline approach on and view as unethical (which I suppose you can separately disbelieve). If I'm scum, I will gladly lie about whatever I need to in-game, but lying outside of game crosses a line IMO.

UNVOTE:
Have a hard time believing C&S is scum here after this recent flurry of posts.
In post 534, Iconeum wrote:Easy solution here.
Carrot already provided it.

Let's wagon acryon here, MD. You already expressed you are willing to lynch there...

VOTE: acryon
Care you provide your reasons here?
In post 542, Mathdino wrote:right so that entire post is summed up by

1. i'm either softclaiming PR or am too awesome to ever be lynched/wagoned (which i'm pretty sure is scum-indicative)
(i'm comfortable calling that a blatant PR softclaim because if i saw it immediately, scum fucking DEFINITELY saw it; feel free to not respond to this)
Can we not talk about who we do or don't think is softclaiming?
In post 553, Iconeum wrote:It would be interesting to see you make a case on acryon, MD.
Are you incapable of making a case? And why are you asking someone who doesn't even scumread me to make a case? Sound like you just
want
him to come up with reasons to scumread me. How is that town play?
In post 574, Mathdino wrote: I don't like the push on Beefster. It seems like middle-hanging fruit. Go after a good player with a scummy playstyle instead of a bad player who gets scumread by everyone. Makes you look like you're doing something. Beefster's trajectory is consistent with town there. Need to talk this over with acryon.
Hold on a second Math. Surely most people would say low-hanging fruit is scummy, but now
middle
-hanging fruit is scummy? So unless people pursue the most difficult leads, it's scummy?
In post 574, Mathdino wrote:
@acryon:

1. Your townping on Bujaber in is undeveloped. Please elaborate on this and give an updated read on Buj.
This is gut since I've played with him recently. To be honest I still don't feel much from BuJ. No posts of his particularly strike me as scum-motivated, and gut tells me it's genuine.
In post 574, Mathdino wrote:2. In you claimed LUV's posts had too much merit to disregard on gut. Elaborate.
Obviously this was quite early on so there isn't much in general, but ]post]126[/post] and seem like posts that are helpful for town. 127 specifically seemed like town-analysis.
In post 574, Mathdino wrote:3. In , you said you weren't interested in having a discussion on hydrae, yet almost 50% of your game-relevant posts are about hydrae. What was your motivation in returning to that point in ?
I returned to it because it seemed to become clear that it
was
becoming an issue. Was happy to move on from it if it didn't become an issue, but it appeared it had at that point.
In post 574, Mathdino wrote:4. bro wtf does this mean and how does it actually relate to the conversation beefster and the worst were having:
In post 400, acryon wrote:"Scum usually". I think it's just as likely scum recognizes Math as very "townie" and would like to kill him for towncred.
It's an attack on any argument using the phrase "scum usually".
In post 574, Mathdino wrote:5.
IS
scum!Dino blatant about policy lynches on town? You never continued that train of thought.
That was a question to C&S, who seemed to think they believed it from you. I thought it was clear from the tone that I didn't believe that to be the case.
In post 574, Mathdino wrote:6. You're at the point where you're gonna have to give a full reads list. Your ISO is nearly devoid of stances on players. Here's a jumpstart:
Going through the posts in which people scumread/vote/shade you, who seems to genuinely believe you're scum, and who seems insincere in their push?
IIRC, these are:
Mathdino
Momrangal
mastina
Almost50
Beefster
Iconeum
Bujaber
I certainly don't have the time to play as much as I used to, so I generally try to make a decent catch-up post and then a handful of smaller posts throughout the day, but you likely won't see paragraphs of a case from me.

Mathdino - If anything, your potential scumread of me feels like it's jumping on the train (or being forced on by Icon). Personally, I just have a connection to you because I like your playstyle. I'm not sure if that's causing me to give you a pass up until now, but it's possible.
Momrangal - Mom is a fairly null slot to me, although gun to my head I'd say sincere/Town.
C&S - Didn't like the entrance, haven't really played with the slot, but feel pretty confidently now that the slot is town.
Almost50 - Feels very obvtown. Really like his posts.
Beefster - Likely scum.
Icon - Felt like obvtown at the beginning, but when he started pushing you so hard to try and make a case on me, it really rubbed me the wrong way. I now think he's loosened up his play a bit after being widely townread. Starting to feel insincere.
BuJaber - Already touched on this a bit, but most early posts felt sincere. But this last couple pages or so have been
weird
. All of his posts on the last couple pages have been bad. Icon has already touched on this it looks like, which to me makes me think that both Icon and BuJ are likely not scum.

For full-disclosure, here is a full list:
Town

Almost50
the worst
Carrot & Stick

Lean-town

Not_Mafia
InfernoBrafin (James Brafin + Inferno390)
Momrangal

Null

Kthxbye
Mathdino

Lean-scum

TheGoldenParadox
Iconeum
BuJaber

Scum

Beefster

VOTE: Beefster
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Kthxbye has been prodded
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:51 am

Post by BuJaber »

Okay I read Beef's ISO.

Not sure I can change my mind based on it. Like he has on occassion made some good points, but his scumhunting isn't very aggressive. He calls some things out but doesn't usually follow through much.
He went back and forth on math a lot but to be fair that in itself isn't AI.
What is he saying in

Still not sure why he thought I was referring to him ().

His strongest push was on mom and obviously I'm biased but it was a good case imo - but then he dropped it really easily.

I dislike his use of meta especially when it doesn't seem to have helped him be more confident in his reads.

He claims he's confused or unsure a lot more than I'd expect for town (the fact he's actually saying it could be a scumtell not that he's unsure).

If you look at his posts a large portion of them are talking about MD in some way, and after the flip flopping it seems he's settled on scumreading MD but then in the end he decides he'll revisit later without explaining why.
Also why vote paradox there? His only case on paradox is paradox defending MD, but if that is the case why not vote MD? He also said he's willing to vote for acryon so why not vote there instead?

pedit - @acryon: you mean you don't see me and icon as scum together? Because you put both of us as scumleans.
FWIW if I do base my opinion on our previous game together then you are probably town. You were confused and unsure how to read me there too. I don't know if you'd imitate that to look like town again here though. I feel like the normal approach for scum!acryon here would be to not bring up the fact he has trouble reading me, but if he's trying to get me to town read him he might.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:54 am

Post by acryon »

In post 588, BuJaber wrote: pedit - @acryon: you mean you don't see me and icon as scum together? Because you put both of us as scumleans.
FWIW if I do base my opinion on our previous game together then you are probably town. You were confused and unsure how to read me there too. I don't know if you'd imitate that to look like town again here though. I feel like the normal approach for scum!acryon here would be to not bring up the fact he has trouble reading me, but if he's trying to get me to town read him he might.
Well I think you are both possible scum independently right now because I don't have a flip to say one way or the other. If one of you flips scum, then the other one would move to a town-lean.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Momrangal »

Mastins gonna have to keep scum-reading me for Buju because i still can't seem to get over him. I can still see her saying that he's antagonistic against those who he scum read but its still pretty defensive seeming. He really only pushed back because I pushed first

And through out the whole battle he did try to placate me in the end

It just Doesn't sit Right.

I will gladly bus both my partners though to get her to town read me!
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Momrangal »

I'm slowly getting around to MD but I am not sure how much of that is BOP and the lack of expectation of how I see his play.

Looking over Mastins case a lot of it is BOP but the point of setting a plan in the long run is something I can get behind.

I don't understand where she is seeing the associative between dino and Acrayon
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Momrangal »

If Buju is town I would look at Dino, Acrayon and beefster.

I want to tentatively call paradox town for now because of how he opened. Based off what dino said I don't actually think he would open with that because he knows that would automatically put him on his radar.

If scum is gonna play to a townies expectation it would be played so that they town read him
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 187, Momrangal wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urband ... m&amp=true

Mom

The woman who loves you unconditionally from birth, the one who puts her kids before herself and the one who you can always count on above everyone else.

Just telling her your problems makes you feel better because mom's always know how to make it all go away.

Even if you fight, know that she's just looking out for your best interests.
Where would you be without your mom?
Also gonna re post this
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 244, Beefster wrote:Apparently, "for now" only meant about 5 minutes.

Your play seems reminiscient of Scum!CultOfAthena, but with less words. Not that it matters a whole lot. This is more of a casual observation.

looks like she's going after low-hanging fruit. It looks very opportunistic.

looks like deflecting.

looks like throwing shade without actually trying to make a good case.

VOTE: Momrangal
This is beefs case on me and all his cases are pushed against low hanging fruit when he is going after IB
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Momrangal »

Mmm....

Acrayon is the odd one out in my tentative team. I still think his earlier posts are IIOA but his most recent posts are better. I can still see what he's thinking but I don't think he's really engaging with anyone still.

Acrayon is the one I want to least likely vote but I would push my support towards Dino
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Momrangal »

And yes Buju has been antagonistic towards me but I still think his read on me is a low key omgus he's trying to actually make seem like is a scum read.

I see that far more coming from scum than town because scum are scared to be seen omgussing someone.

I liked that he called me out of the tunnel to focus on other people but after that big post he stopped being antagonistic and was all like

"Look I hate you and you hate me let's just have a truce for now so we can find other scum"

And also said "you have to be tunneling me because you're seeing everything I say as scummy and you need to do a reset because nobody can do be 100% scummy"

And both statements to me means he's acknowledging that I am town but he is still holding a scum read on me
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Sorry for not getting to this over the weekend. Well catch up asap.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 532, Carrot and Stick wrote:For the record Almost50, it has not escaped my notice that you haven't engaged my posts.
I've learned the hard way that once you're on a roll there's no changing your mind about it. I don't have the time or the energy to go back on forth with you on your reads.

I'd be content with an acryon lynch today and we can wait for the night action to give us more clues. acryon happens to be my top SR and I see that we agree on that, so that's fair and I don't feel motivated to consume much effort elsewhere on D1 tbh.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

and....
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”