Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

I pretty sure I am scumhunting.

Would you like to tell more lies and scream and cry, and avoid answering questions while complaining that someone isn't scumhunting?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:06 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Votecount 1.10
(4)
Dr Fanta - voted by: wilky, Beefster, LaserGuy, Thor665.
(3)
Almost50 - voted by: Espeonage, TheGoldenParadox, skitter30.
(3)
Thor665 - voted by: Montosh, Korina, Dr Fanta.
(1)
wilky - voted by: Not_Mafia.
(1)
skitter30 - voted by: Almost50.

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority. Only 6 votes are needed for a no lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-03-01 17:30:00)

The following rule has been added:

"If someone breaks one of these rules in the thread, please refrain from quoting them as this will often repeat the rule break."

Please make a note of it.
I mostly just lurk now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Fuck these wagons
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:25 am

Post by wilky »

In post 476, Almost50 wrote:
In post 443, LaserGuy wrote:How does this make sense? If he is Mafia, why would Werewolf kill him if his slot looks scummy?

OK. Why wouldn't they? WWs want to get rid of the
informed
other faction too. The more the Mafia lives and the townies die the more influential the Mafia "bloc" votes become. The more the Mafia votes become influential the harder it is for Wolves to push their agenda, and the harder it becomes to actually lynch Mafia.

It's a matter of "balancing" the powers for the WWs. Their only danger from Town is the Seer. Once that is gone no other townie really matters. Mafia know each other and will protect each other from the lynch and -probably- hunt for the Wolves too. Got it?
I'm not sure I really agree with this. Not in early game anyway, i'd imagine the wolves would like to keep mafia alive so that there are more scum players alive to push for a lynch on through the day. I'd maybe agree with it later in the game where as you said a mafia bloc would affect how votes go through but not now.

@DrFanta- can you answer the question on how i'm daft and the vote on me wasn't for the reasons said?
@Korina- Where's this catchup you were going to give us?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

I think that {Korina/Dr Fanta} make a lot of sense.

I'm getting this from the inexplicable townread Korina had on Dr Fanta a while back, coupled with the fact that Korina is now doing whatever Dr Fanta asks him to.

Spoiler: townread
In post 229, Korina wrote: Fanta:
In post 205, Dr Fanta wrote:bujaber: espeon, beefster, dr fanta, wilky
wilky: paradox, notmafia
korina: bujaber, laserguy
thor: skitter
skitter: thor
beefster: montosh

nv: korina

I got impatient -Pepper
I find this Townie.
Apart from that, short ISO, not a lot to read.
(Ever so) slight Town read.

In post 229, Korina wrote:{Self} - Lock Town
{None} - Gut Town
{Fanta} - Slight Town
{Buj, Beefster, Not_Mafia, Paradox, Esp, Montosh, Skitter, Laser} - Null
{Thor, Wilky} - Slight Scum
{None} - Gut Scum
{None} - Lock Scum
In post 243, Korina wrote:
In post 233, skitter30 wrote:
In post 229, Korina wrote:I find this Townie.
Apart from that, short ISO, not a lot to read.
(Ever so) slight Town read.
Why is this townie? I think it could easily be scum looking for something to do to look helpful/busy, and so I think it's ultimately NAI.

It's something that it's dependent on when it's posted ultimately, and this is one of the times I see it as a townie thing.

Like this isn't a good reason to townread someone imo, and certainly not strong enough to sheep them without like taking any strong stances of your own. Like he's paying enough attention to switch his vote shortly after Fanta asked him to,
twice
this morning, but hasn't caught up or done much else consequential since his role freakout thing.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:52 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 494, Thor665 wrote:
In post 490, Dr Fanta wrote:This is 100% skitter's town meta. Like, to a T. Anyone on skitter right now is either obvscum or just.. really, really Smurfing dumb. Or both, in the case of Thor.

Speaking of which, can we lynch scum now? wilky or Thor are my acceptable lynches.

-Pepper
Please describe Skitter's town meta for the really, really dumb amongst us.
I'd be interested in hearing this too.
In post 508, Dr Fanta wrote:I prefer not to pick up slack for scum.
OK, if I'm as town as you say you think I am, can you do it for me?
In post 510, Dr Fanta wrote:Oh, I forgot the part where I mention I'm not going to answer your stupid questions because I don't feel like contributing to more pages of you distracting and arguing with someone with no end in sight, full of misrepresentations and absolute bologna.
It might've helped prove skitter is town
, but I still think there are more productive ways for us to spend our time rather than listening to you throw a hissy fit because I called your questions dumb.
I thought my 'bad' readslist negated this?
In post 513, Dr Fanta wrote:By that I mean, which one do you think is a wolf?
Why do you think he's a wolf (ie and not generic scum)?
In post 516, Not_Mafia wrote:I think wilky and Fanta are probably both scum but Fanta's wagon composition is horrible
I actually like fanta's except for the fact that Thor is on it.

-------

I want to vote Thor but the fact that Dr Fanta and Korina are the reason it's a thing again is kinda weird because I like neither of them independantly and I get partner-y vibes from the two of them together.

But I don't want to vote Dr Fanta cuz Thor's on it.

I don't think {Thor/Dr Fanta/Korina} is a thing.

I scumread Thor the most of the three (although Dr Fanta is running a close second) so

VOTE: Thor
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

Hard to go through those gymnastics to back your buddy's play while still distancing from it, huh?
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Korina »

Me posting “catching up now” means I’m reading thread.
Nothing else.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Pepper: I liked your argument in very much before I got to read the subsequent posts, so let me ask you this:

You said:
In post 486, Dr Fanta wrote:if anyone tells you to get off a wagon because "we will never get a lynch if we're split 5 ways", you're probably voting scum.
So, how come you're saying Skitter is town when I & Thor were 2 of the 4 Laser plead to??

And how come you're still pushing Wilky when -by your own logic- there's a greater chance of there being at least one scum in Skitter/Thor (and by the way you've been going it's obvious you believe Thor to be that scum)??

This now makes me think you are probably scum WITH Skitter trying to scare us (myself and Thor) off that wagon. It would be quite ballsy if you were scum with Thor and doing this for distancing purposes because if someone does listen to you it could end up in Thor's lynch (not to mention I hard TR Thor by now).

Suffice it to say of I'm to move my vote off Skitter it would probably be to lynch you. If you -by some odd chance- flip Town I promise to forfeit my own read and sheep your on Skitter. I may even reconsider my read on Thor in that case.
In post 502, Dr Fanta wrote:Hey Montosh and Korina, I know you're both town, come lynch wilky with me and NM and then after he flips scum we can hit Thor okay? ;*

-Pepper
GDI, this even more fishier! You're calling for the two on the Thor wagon (whom you already SR) to switch off to a wagon that is -by your own logic- less likely to flip Scum bc nobody had called on you/N_M to quit it and vote elsewhere!

This move (if isolated on it's own) would make it 50-50 on my mind that Thor IS your Scum p and you are just trying to distance in a really bad way. Of course this still means it's 50-50 that Skitter is your p of the two. In sum, one of Thor/Skitter is scum with you.

However, Thor immediately switching his vote to Fanta in support my read that Thor is TOWN and Fanta is trying to save Skitter.

VOTE: Dr Fanta
In post 516, Not_Mafia wrote:I think wilky and Fanta are probably both scum but Fanta's wagon composition is horrible
Why should that stop you from lynching SCUM!Fanta anyway? It's Multi-Ball, you know. Scum will also be voting Scum from the opposing team, and Town will want to lynch Scum regardless.
In post 518, Dr Fanta wrote: You've never misread me before. What's the matter?

-Pepper
Thanks for the confirmation. :lol: Not even N_M himself claimed he was good at pegging you, but you confirmed he is.

-------------
Fanta voting Thor at this point is a foregone conclusion, but doing it after N_M had said Thor was probably town is one more nail in Fanta's coffin.
In post 524, Dr Fanta wrote:Hey you want to start actually scumhunting or being useful to town or are you just going to be salty that people want to lynch you for being scum?
What??

1- N_M said Thor was likely TOWN for starters
2- You're calling Thor Scum, and you're asking him to be "useful to town"??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. Mafia team is likely Fanta/Skitter/Korina. WWs are probably wilky/Laser. Game solved.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Korina »

Wrong. I’m a cit.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 534, Almost50 wrote:OK.. Mafia team is likely Fanta/Skitter/Korina. WWs are probably wilky/Laser. Game solved.
You read my mind
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Actually that a lie I was thinking Fanta/skitter wolves, wilky/laser/Korina mafia due to inexplicable resistance on wilky
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

Korina paired with Wilky makes more sense to me than paired with Fanta.
I'm not sure why either of you are particularly scumming on Laser.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because he's scum
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

:neutral:
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Korina »

Thor are you scum with Laser?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:56 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 531, Thor665 wrote:Hard to go through those gymnastics to back your buddy's play while still distancing from it, huh?
No, trying to figure out how to apply the things that work for me in singleball to this gamestate.

Right now the best model I have to explain what's going on is {Thor/A50/???} as scum and {korina/Dr fanta} as wolves.

But relying too much on associatives tends to majorly mess me up, so I think that I ought to just go with who I find scummiest, especially since it's day 1.
In post 533, Almost50 wrote:However, Thor immediately switching his vote to Fanta in 507 support my read that Thor is TOWN and Fanta is trying to save Skitter.
How the heck is this an accurate description of the situation? I'm not remotely close to getting lynched right now, so how is Fanta 'saving' me?
In post 534, Almost50 wrote:OK.. Mafia team is likely Fanta/Skitter/Korina. WWs are probably wilky/Laser. Game solved.
Mafia!me decides to write up a case implicating both of my partners as partners because .... ?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Actually Fanta/Montosh
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 541, Korina wrote:Thor are you scum with Laser?
The implicationbeing he's so obviously scummy that townreading him makes me his scumbuddy by default?
He'll have to wait in line behind Skitter's Thor/A50 case (or maybe presume we're all mafia) but, meh.
This line of questioning is as shallow and empty as all of your other pushes this game.
In post 542, skitter30 wrote:No, trying to figure out how to apply the things that work for me in singleball to this gamestate.

Right now the best model I have to explain what's going on is {Thor/A50/???} as scum and {korina/Dr fanta} as wolves.
If you think that's legit than voting mafia over wolves is a claim of not grasping how the rules work.
In post 542, skitter30 wrote:But relying too much on associatives tends to majorly mess me up, so I think that I ought to just go with who I find scummiest, especially since it's day 1.
Naturally - which brings me back to my original comment about your gymnastics.
Maybe you should try talking holistically about your associatives? Then you can avoid these sort of problems by ducking specifics :P
Dr Fanta
Dr Fanta
Townie
Dr Fanta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Dr Fanta »

In post 537, Not_Mafia wrote:Actually that a lie I was thinking Fanta/skitter wolves, wilky/laser/Korina mafia due to inexplicable resistance on wilky
In post 543, Not_Mafia wrote:Actually Fanta/Montosh
Lmfao, yes because my scum meta is blatant buddying and ordering around my scumbuddy. That's why I did the exact same thing to sheepsaysmeep that I'm doing right now in
In post 2086, Viomi wrote:
In post 2074, sheepsaysmeep wrote:what now
viomi is town so i want to wait for viomi to say smth because i dont trust myself to interpret claims
Vote NSG, clearly my read on her and texcat were both wrong.

LUV is still scum, not sure why texcat doesn't see it, and probably momo as the third.

Definitely my scum meta. That's why-
In post 2362, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Sheepsaysmeep was killed Night 5. He was the
Town Jailkeeper

Viomi Town Nighborizer
KidAmn Vanilla Townie
Have Been Endgamed.

Mafia Goons:
northsidegal, Aster & Havingfitz Win
Oh wait..
Hydra of (Dr) Pepper & Fanta
Dr Fanta
Dr Fanta
Townie
Dr Fanta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Dr Fanta »

In post 544, Thor665 wrote:The implicationbeing he's so obviously scummy that townreading him makes me his scumbuddy by default?
The implication being you haven't engaged him at all and in fact only ever refer to him for light, fence-sitty defense of him.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are we not lynching Wilky?
Dr Fanta
Dr Fanta
Townie
Dr Fanta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Dr Fanta »

In post 547, Not_Mafia wrote:Why are we not lynching Wilky?
Cause he's scum but he's quieter scum than Thor?
Dr Fanta
Dr Fanta
Townie
Dr Fanta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Dr Fanta »

In post 528, wilky wrote:@DrFanta- can you answer the question on how i'm daft and the vote on me wasn't for the reasons said?
I already answered you. How'd you manage to miss it? It's almost like you aren't reading my posts... And you know how I feel about that :shifty:

-Pepper

Return to “Completed Open Games”