Dr Fanta
Townie
Dr Fanta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Dr Fanta »

In post 491, Dr Fanta wrote:
In post 469, wilky wrote:OK, so where am I being daft?
Do you actually think me disagreeing with his reads is why I got red flags from his readslist? Or are you honestly daft enough to not know that someone's reads being wishy-washy-null on people that are being read very strongly by others, and having reads that make zero sense from a town POV, is scummy?

-Pepper
Here wilky, I'll even quote myself so you don't miss it this time. I know, pretending to scumread someone is so hard, especially when you don't feel like actually reading their posts. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll manage to not claim scum D1 next time around. Don't beat yourself up too much.

-Pepper
Hydra of (Dr) Pepper & Fanta
Dr Fanta
Dr Fanta
Townie
Dr Fanta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Dr Fanta »

In post 527, Not_Mafia wrote:Fuck these wagons
Are you getting annoyed that the entirety of my wagon composition is more scum than can be on one team therefore making more likely to be town? I asked you earlier why you're scumreading me this time around, as you've never been wrong before and I'm honestly intrigued. Is it because I'm hydra'ing?

-Pepper
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 546, Dr Fanta wrote:
In post 544, Thor665 wrote:The implicationbeing he's so obviously scummy that townreading him makes me his scumbuddy by default?
The implication being you haven't engaged him at all and in fact only ever refer to him for light, fence-sitty defense of him.
I don't see how my defense is fence-sitty exactly.
It's just an outright defense.

I'll agree that I haven't particularly engaged a slot I've thought of as town throughout the game.
That seems pretty normal, frankly.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 544, Thor665 wrote:Naturally - which brings me back to my original comment about your gymnastics.
Maybe you should try talking holistically about your associatives? Then you can avoid these sort of problems by ducking specifics
I already explained Korina/Fanta. On the Korina side, in his last readslist, his *only* townread was Fanta for providing a vote count, which I pointed out is NAI at best; I would actually call it scummy becomes it makes Fanta look busy without actually doing anything. Now, he's popping in to vote whatever Fanta tells him to and hasn't done really much of anything else of note since the meltdown over being a vt. He doesn't really have a similar relationship with anyone else, so I'm having trouble fitting a third person into the Korina/Fanta dynamic.

For you/A50:

- after I call his vote bad, A50 calls my vote bad. My vote, of course, was on you.

Spoiler:
In post 335, Almost50 wrote:@skitter: Get off Thor. I know Thor's a very good scumster, but I also have played scum!Thor as both his partner and as a member of the counter scum team, and I'm not feeling scum!Thor here at all.
I ask
In post 351, skitter30 wrote:He's misrepped me (which I demonstrated) and is manipulatively perpetuating a useless argument imo. You think town!Thor is doing this because ....? Like I don't really see the town motivation for this and no, I'm not getting off of him unless like my vote is needed at deadline elsewhere to ensure a lynch happens
And crickets. No response

- I indicate that I'd like you to elaborate on your Bujaber townread and you ignored that. (Would you consider this ducking?)

Spoiler:
In post 472, skitter30 wrote:Offhand I can't think of any other significant positions you've taken beyond 'bujaber's replace-out was town' (I strongly disagree with this btw).
In post 472, skitter30 wrote:Like there's just very little nuance or trajectory or like clear, definitive stances on like anyone besides for me (and inexplicably town!bujaber).

iirc other people asked you too and you didn't explain it to them either.

-A50 is attacking me on the basis that I'm voting you but hasn't been able to tell me why I'm in the wrong beyond a vague 'I think this is town!Thor'. (He also was objecting to other people voting you, like NM in , but again, no good explanation for a townread for you)

tldr: Both of you have mutual townreads on each other and I can't get either of you to explain them. A50 is also campaigning to get votes off of you and is calling my push on you bad, and since he can't/won't explain the townread, I don't really get why he's doing this. Both of you appear to be defending the other slot for no reason that I can discern.

(The A50 slot is scummy independently for numerous other reasons as well, but I'm focusing on the bits that relate to you)

(and before you go at me for 'ducking' you again, I don't expect that I will have much time/computer access to write lengthy posts between a few hours from now and deadline; it's the Jewish holiday of purim tonight/tomorrow)
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 499, Dr Fanta wrote:
In post 497, Espeonage wrote:Sassy Fanta is sounding scummy.
It's ironic you say this directly after I mentioned that meta-checking exists, because sassy Viomi is town Viomi. Nice attempt to make something scummy that isn't, though. Good job. Here.

In post 548, Dr Fanta wrote:
In post 547, Not_Mafia wrote:Why are we not lynching Wilky?
Cause he's scum but he's quieter scum than Thor?
These are the two most horrible posts I've seen in the history of the game I've played(N_M's posts excluded). Either you're scum, or you're a town trying to pull off "too scummy to be scum." I'd bet the former in this incredibly high proportion of scum.
VOTE: Dr Fanta

That's L-1.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

lol

Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Korina »

Rip.
TIME TO TROLL AND BE PERSON WHO VOTES AFTER HAMMER!
VOTE: Fanta

Sorry, had to.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Dr Fanta
Dr Fanta
Townie
Dr Fanta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Dr Fanta »

RIP... (not sure if lynched party is allowed to post after hammer, if they arent I won't be upset if devle wants to delete this message)
Well, it was nice playing with all of you! I've learned a lot through your posts, thank you for an interesting D1. <3

- Fanta, finally showing their face after 10 years
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Beefster »

> Dr Fanta, lynched D1, was a Seer
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Dr Fanta
Dr Fanta
Townie
Dr Fanta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by Dr Fanta »

We were VT, actually. Not a big loss for town but I hope whoever the rest of you are can handle the number loss and pull through for a win.

Hoping you guys look into the wagon-voters, especially Not_Mafia.
I'll admit I don't know his meta very well (and boy is it a weird one), but the quote below feels just a little strange to me.
Not_Mafia wrote:lol

Dr Fanta
Dr Fanta
Townie
Dr Fanta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Dr Fanta »

Dr Fanta wrote: I'll admit I don't know his meta very well
By "I", I mean Fanta, the newbie. Pepper is much more familiar with his meta than I can ever hope to be
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Should have been wilky
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Final Votecount
(7 LYNCHED)
Dr Fanta - voted by: wilky, Beefster, LaserGuy, Thor665, Almost50, TheGoldenParadox, Not_Mafia.
(4)
Thor665 - voted by: Montosh, Korina, Dr Fanta, skitter30.
(1)
Almost50 - voted by: Espeonage.

Dr Fanta has been lynched!
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:52 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I was told yesterday that there was going to be a snow storm overnight. Snow is a rare thing for me due to living in the south of Britain so I was quite excited to wake up and see a decent level of snow. I woke up; no snow. I was very disappointed. The town should also be disappointed since
Dr Fanta
was a:

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
  • Welcome, [Player Name], you are a
    Vanilla Townie
Abilities:
  • Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Night 1 has begun. PTs are now open and night actions may be submitted.

Night 1 will end in (expired on 2018-03-03 11:00:00)
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Well, it did snow. But most of it has melted now. It's not going to snow anymore; just rain now. Typical Britain. So I've lost hope in being able to enjoy the snow this year, just like
TheGoldenParadox
lost his life during the night. He was a:

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
  • Welcome, [Player Name], you are a
    Vanilla Townie
Abilities:
  • Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Night 1 is over. Day 2 has begun.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2018-03-17 11:30:00).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Votecount 2.0
(10)
Not voting: wilky, Beefster, LaserGuy, Thor665, Almost50, Not_Mafia, Montosh, Korina, skitter30, Espeonage.

With 10 players alive, 6 votes are needed for a majority. Only 5 votes are needed for a no lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2018-03-17 11:30:00)
I mostly just lurk now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

lol @ that kill
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: wilky
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Beefster »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:37 am

Post by wilky »

Paradox is a weird one there's not really anyone it implicates or points in a direction too.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 569, wilky wrote:Paradox is a weird one there's not really anyone it implicates or points in a direction too.
This is wolf
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 569, wilky wrote:Paradox is a weird one there's not really anyone it implicates or points in a direction too.
Which os probably why he got shot, perhaps?
In post 570, Not_Mafia wrote: This is wolf
For once, please try to explain. What exactly is "wolfy" about it? (And you do mean "wolf" not "scum". Right? I mean, I know you are better than this, but the newcomers from other sites use the term "wolf" to refer to scum even in pure "mafia" games).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I wouldn't be caught dead using wolf as a general term for scum

wilky killed TGP hunting for mafia, now he's deflecting
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

*Sigh*

I'm of two minds. The first is N_M's reads are very much worth sheeping when he is Town. The second is, what if I'm wrong about him being Town?

OK, one more Q (and I apologize for being a pain): Let's say wilky is indeed a WW. What makes you think he has a say in who the WWs shoot? I mean, he's hardly going to the leader in about most any WWs pairing we imagine him to be in.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

The kill could have been his partner’s idea

Return to “Completed Open Games”