Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Mathdino »

What?

How the hell would you have known anything about my role to claim something akin to a GUNSMITH GUILTY on me?

The fact that I played badly in one scum game after 3 of my teammates all choked does not mean that me fucking around in D1 ALWAYS MAKES ME SCUM.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I'm not taking any advice on who I'm protecting. I'm going to make whatever call that gets me killed fastest. Independently.
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Carrot and Stick »

In post 684, Mathdino wrote:Acryon, you should've claimed before using your ability. Day PRs who try to play hero are what ruin role madness games.
The reason he didn't is because he was scum who knew he was boned without using his role. He still more or less suicided by using it...but by having done this, scum get a chance at a free mislynch on a player they'd normally never get mislynched and then a free nightkill, while town gets nothing because they already know the results.

Nobody's really going to vote you or Iconeum thinking they're voting scum.
They're going to vote you for the sake of the lynch.
Or "for information".
Or "because they COULD be scum".
Or so on and so forth, whatever various stupid idiotic reasons they can conjure up.

But if they are honest with themselves and ask themselves if they think they are ACTUALLY lynching scum.

Most of them would say no. (I mean yeah there'd be an outlier saying "yes I do in fact think I am voting scum", but by and large, no, not really.)
Hydra of Assemblerotws and mastina.
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:50 pm

In post 688, acryon wrote:I've literally never even gotten close to being lynched prior to day 3 in a game, so this has been very annoying to me. Although I get it's likely my fault for not being able to contribute as much.
Also note the repeated emphasis on "it's annoying". He's not really denying he's scum, he's basically admitting it. That yes he was caught, and that it's annoying he was caught.
In post 689, Iconeum wrote:On another note, a town player would use this ability to get himself out of trouble, AND force a duel between his own/majority scumreads. This feels very panicky and def not pro-town.
Precisely.
In post 692, Mathdino wrote:Acryon, you're capable of not making impulse decisions.
Yes, he is.

The fact that he did tells you...

...What, exactly?

(Yep. Scum.)
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Mathdino »

mastina please stop butting into 1 on 1 conversations just to tell one person the other is scum

seriously it's pissing me off

i'm going to talk to every player as if they're town, without exception

i find the alternative rude, offsetting, uncharismatic, derivative, and frankly anti-town

you gotta stop doing that shit
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:51 pm

In post 699, Mathdino wrote:Can probably predict the NK pretty well though.
Only if Iconeum isn't lynched!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by the worst »

Mastina, that flowchart provided no clarity on your alignment but was an absolute treat to read. :lol:
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In This Topic: mastina ruins my ability to predict the NK by directing the scum NK
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I believe the game is large enough to allow us this no-lynch. I would prefer if both MD and myself got out of this mess alive.
However, I do not agree that a vig should shoot acryon. There are plenty of juicy vig targets out there, that probably won't be pressured on D2 but deserve to flip anyway.
Acryon is a prime target for a wagon on D2, which gives us a lot more information then simply killing him off during the night.

fp'd 3 times?

fpp'd again
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 806, the worst wrote:Mastina, that flowchart provided no clarity on your alignment but was an absolute treat to read. :lol:
almost all of her self meta is bullshit

i'm at this point convinced that she started doing it as town to benefit her scumgames

it's self aggrandizing nonsense and i've seen mastina scum pass over half of those checks in that flowchart in one game

hilariously, her own summary of her scumgame at the very end is a great encapsulation of this game
^and what's even worse is this is going to prompt a completely unnecessary response from her
despite the fact that no one should give a shit about any of that entire goddamn page

mastina has unconscious tells. i don't know them but i 100% know they exist.
universally ignore her self meta.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Iconeum »

VOTE: no lynch
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No lynch is bad
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: ice
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Iconeum »

No it's not.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:00 pm

In post 700, Iconeum wrote:I need information about the gladiate ability, is it inherintly scum, town, or NAI?
Wiki wrote:Alignment: any
Especially in a role madness game, repeat after me.
Role != Alignment.
Role != Alignment.
Role != Alignment.
Role != Alignment.
Role != Alignment.
Role != Alignment.
Role != Alignment.
Role != Alignment.

Role does not equal alignment.
Possessing a role does not make one inherently town or scum. Fuck, my role's more a scum role than a town role and yet I am town this game.

Do you know what does determine alignment?

USAGE of role.

PLAY determines alignment.

Play > Role. 100% of the time. Always.

acryon's play is just about the most possible scum-driven play in existence. There is zero town motivation to suddenly have a fit of extreme self-preservation and gladiate two of the town's strongest townreads who are proactive and being fairly gamesolvey.

There is a self-explanatory, self-evident scum motivation in being self-preservative and gladiating two of the town's strongest townreads that are proactive and gamesolvey.

acryon is, 100%. Unambiguously. Undeniably. Scum. Period. There is no realm in existence where this is a town ploy. None. Nadda. Not even in theory, whatsoever. It is literally the most scumclaim play I've seen ever.

Rather seriously, this is akin to dayvigging an innocent child. It's THAT level of being scum, and has a similar effect, too.

acryon knew he was going down.
So he did something which would fuck the town over even if he did go down later because of it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 813, Iconeum wrote:No it's not.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by the worst »

Oh for sure, self meta should never be relied on exclusively for deciding alignment imo it's just sometimes a prompt to reconsider how you read a player. Extensive self meta is 100% WIFOM and open to too much interpretation :P mastina's was just well written and enjoyable to read.
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:06 pm

In post 703, Mathdino wrote:Gladiator seems too powerful in the hands of scum, assuming 10:3.
No.

This is a fucking role madness game filled to the brim with powerful roles.

Scum absolutely need a strong, powerful roleset of their own to stand a chance, and robbing the town of a lynch is an excellent way to achieve that--especially if the power could have been used in lylo, giving scum a win a day earlier than the town was prepared for. (Granted most mods bar vote manipulation roles in lylo for exactly that reason, butstill.)
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Mathdino »

not_mafia what the fuck are you doing voting someone other than me

please actually explain this
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

mastina is definitely the stick
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 818, Mathdino wrote:not_mafia what the fuck are you doing voting someone other than me

please actually explain this
I thought you were scum but now I don't, seems pretty self explanatory
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 816, the worst wrote:mastina's was just well written and enjoyable to read.
if you encourage mastina again i'm labeling you as the worst of the policy lynchpool
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 821, Mathdino wrote:
In post 816, the worst wrote:mastina's was just well written and enjoyable to read.
if you encourage mastina again i'm labeling you as the worst of the policy lynchpool
I feel oppressed.
Is this a title or my actual policy lynchpool position?

Bc like "of the policy lynchpool" is a beautiful title
Carrot and Stick
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Carrot and Stick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:12 pm

In post 716, Mathdino wrote:I'd actually like to advocate for lynching A50 tomorrow, who I feel has been ignored as a slot by most of the playerlist.
For what it's worth my read HAS tanked but not to the point where I'd be comfortable considering lynching him before D3 at the absolute
earliest
In post 707, Mathdino wrote:I'd say you'd need a pretty powerful town to justify having scum that completely arrests town's ability to lynch that day.
Oh I understand you from the perspective of being a bodyguard holding that opinion given that you don't actually know what kinds of powers town and scum have off of your role.

But fortunately, I off of MY role
do
have exactly that and I can tell you that we have a fucking stacked town and thus the scumteam needed to be similarly stacked.
In post 719, BuJaber wrote:I never actually asked though.. acryon beef and I are you scumreads but do you think we're a team? Because that's crazy how does your brain even rationalize it.
There's no justification because there's no actual trajectory to acryon's reads. He was making shit up to justify stances after the fact--deciding what to do and then after having decided to do it coming up with reasons to make having done that thing be plausible.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by the worst »

Caught up. N_M do you think Ico is scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”