Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Dunn still agrees with this so I'm staying whew
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

RC, friend, you are tunneled.
Squid and Mayonnaise
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Squid and Mayonnaise »

I want accountability for the people who voted Beeboy's art

-jj
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Have the sudden urge to vote squid tbh
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Lily and James
Lily and James
Goon
Lily and James
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Lily and James »

In post 1523, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1497, Nerd Complex wrote:Just to be clear, I am hard claiming inventor.

Everyone has bad reads from time to time.

To whoever asked, I've read most of the game. Theres a huge section of pregame I didn't read, because fuck that. But coming in when I've had to catch up, and reading over a ton of pages at once (often straight from working a 10 hour shift) has not done me any favors. So lynch us for a bad read, I don't care.

Maki, I (specifically my head) will not be visiting you tonight.

-C
this is genuine but the emotions do not require them to be town and in fact this particular post is far more likely to come from scum.
dude they're scum I'm going to gladiate them tomorrow if we don't lynch them today this is straight up a scum defense hiding behind omg we're being persecuted for a bad read
it's not just the read it's the fact that they had SEVERAL townreads over chairman doggo and chose to target them even though Nero apparently had doubts
that's not something that happens on top of her making an incredibly scummy reaction to the chairman lynch, nero literally scumclaiming with his push on me.

like if you look at past games where nero has been town thinking I was scum (never been scum in any of them btw) he freaks out and says shit like 'well I know we will never lynch RC but this is scum' a la divergent game and goes full paranoid mode trying to lynch people connected to me a la the newbie which he completely gamethrew. he does not have the confidence to throw blustery shit like he did at me if he thought I was scum. if he's scum who thinks I'm town, yeah he absolutely does because he nearly mislynched me last time this was TvS

just lynch these clowns for the love of god this wagon would have already gone through if it was on town.
Lily and James
Lily and James
Goon
Lily and James
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Lily and James »

like this kind of defensiveness as opposed to taking responsibility for fucking the game up is a hugely scum indicative reaction even though the frustration is real

and NC? you're calling us scum or have you forgotten?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

OI tie
can you conf nothing bad happened to you when you visit'd me
Squid and Mayonnaise
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:05 am

We're not lynching until more events occur

-jj
The Other Guys
The Other Guys
Townie
The Other Guys
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:07 am

Post by The Other Guys »

Most of my posting has been not here, but I'll be here for now. KMD is catching up so when he does I'll talk with him.

Mechanics

- Maki is town or 3p. They are not groupscum. I will not say more on this, but think about what category this is in before you try to question it.
- I highly doubt both Nerd and Pump are scum, because loldoublescumbomberroles. There are a lot of mechanical reasons that point towards scum!Pump and a lot of play reasons that point towards scum!Nerd I think (we'll see when I do quick isos) but I'll get to that later.
- Nobody has claimed the Dunn kill, the Gamma Raptor kill, the Viomi kill, or the Elli kill. I would assume Gamma kill was factional, so we have 2 unclaimed n1 vigs and an unclaimed d2 kill. Just keep that in mind come mass claim and watch/track results.
- Without claiming, I can potentially check with the mod to verify claim(s) as genuine, so just something to keep in mind if/when we mass claim.
- Speaking of mass claim, it is an option today because it could very well be the day before MyLo if we mislynch, but I don't think it's worth letting scum know what roles they have to deal with. Open to discussing it if anybody disagrees.
- We need to cool down with the quick endings. Events are pro town.
-I don't believe it's likely there's an SK. Alisae hates SK. If there is a third party, I would think it is something not related to "kill everyone", and it is semi likely it can win without interfering with a factional win. I have nothing to back the latter up, but the former is not Alisae's style.

Reads
{L&J, Maki, WF}
{Nerd Complex, Self Meta, Beeboy}
{Illy Pump}
{Squid and Mayo}
If you'll recall, these are my last posted reads. They are moooostly the same, but a few small changes. Regardless, I'm going to break each one down because there's a lot of mechanics and hard evidence at play here and therefore they can be discussed far more than the normal "gut" can. This game does have a lot of shitposting, my initial reaction from catching up after d1 ended before I even checked the thread was along the lines of "okay 23 pages of RVS and circlejerking and then a loldayvig, this is exactly what I expected from Alisae".

- Maki can't be scum with Doggo I don't think.They make slight sense as a 3p, but I consider it far more likely they're town. They are not a valid lynch for today.
- L&J is just town. Their role and how they're playing it makes sense as town. They had their gladiate on me and I was l-2 or something, and I and others had no interest in voting them. They then switched it to Doggo and that happened. What's the scum motivation in that? It was unnecessary bussing if scum, and bussing that doesn't even earn towncred. IIRC, and this may be wrong, Titus almost always scumreads RC so there is some scum motivation for wanting to brrrap them d1, but like, at the same time, think about it (warning: entering wifom territory kinda). Scum!RC has a dayvig that ends the day (essentially a secret day lynch) on top of his gladiate. All he would have to do is gladiate someone random and then secretly kill Titus. Makes the person he gladiated look worse, and he already demonstrated he has a day gladiate he doesn't need to show he has a day hydraenddaykill; if anything, its hard to believe he'd have both unclaimed. Definitely not a natural conclusion. We can talk about the "morals" of killing Titus Kiana like that before a few of us even got to see the thread and before events (which are pro-town) in postgame, but I don't consider it scummy at all when he openly claimed the kill. To exit wifom even more, their role is weird as heck as a scum role and insanely powerful compared to what we've seen so far, probably even moreso than Chara Elli. On town, its kinda like vig in that it can be awesome but EV wise it isn't all that great because it can hurt a ton (as we see d1). I will never be voting this slot and find pushing it ludicrous.
- Fire is town from private places and play and if you want to ignore both of those he got suicide bombed by scum lmao

It gets harder after here, because I'm quite confident in these 3 being town but I'm not confident in any particular person being scum.
- Voices tell me beeboy is town. And, I mean, he has an unclaimed kill that hit his other head so that's town points too; there are conceivable roles that involve killing one of your heads or having it be beneficial for scum to kill one of your heads (especially in a reviver game), but its net +town I'd think. This applies to Maki as well. Play wise, they were with NC and SM before in the category of "I don't remember a single relevant thing you've posted". 866 makes me think the vig being unclaimed is a lot more townie than it randomly is; it is factual that beeboy is not in a good place rn and if scum were gonna do some gambit or their was a benefit to a head dying then beeboy could've just taken the head that was gonna die role wise with no real cost. 910 feels p genuine, don't like 1026 because I'm scumreading that hydra for their readslist lmao but major townpoints if squid is town, and the pump progression is good cause I toneread those posts as town too. To 1443, yea, I'm doing most of my posting in my home and a bit in my work (plus a couple at a party), not in some random house in the woods. I was less sure before isoing but yea beebopalooza can be town.
- Self Meta hasn't posted. At a party I saw 2 or 3 random NAI posts, plus a few NAI posts in the thread, I don't think there's a single alignment indicative thing from the slot. Like, if you want to get super wifomy Boon lurks out as scum tactically more than town I think though not to this degree, and he did post a little bit elsewhere recently as well as being online. There are also a couple failed catchup promises. That wifomy argument doesn't even do much though because when I was scum with Frog he powertowned right there with me, and even if he isn't confident in his scum game he definitely doesn't have the Creature tell of struggling to post. Boats n Hoes. There is nothing AI from this slot and all the slots below are individually scummier, but could be PoE scum. Don't like voting a null slot at this point. Don't like a slot being this null without being replaced at this point either. I'm especially annoyed because both heads are people I'm friendsish with and both people I can at least kind of read, plus Frog - JJ interactions should do good to sorting both of them if they're not SvS (very unlikely because one of NC and Pump is almost certainly scum and even ignoring that just mathematically unlikely).
- Squid and Mayo is not being an easy read. Firstly guys, should have been a red flag that Transcendabyte didn't neighbourize me. You alluded to this a bit, but I can sort Transcend and I can sort Giga + I'm a player with a history of hard defending Transcend when he's town (Chocolate mafia comes to mind I'm certain there's other examples I'm not thinking of), if they were town they had the opportunity to get townread correctly by me and townbloc while doccing me and if I was scum (Transcend has some experience reading me too but I don't think he's ever lynched scum!Eddie - he did push me a bit in TF mafia and in Spring Fever though I didn't play that game really) he could have roleblocked me. There was every reason for town!Transcend to neighbourize my slot, and instead they went for you. There are plenty of WIFOM reasons a town doggo could do that so its passable to not scumread that itself but having them as your hardest townread that easily? Come on dude. Giga and Transcend are not hard reads. I'm sideyeing you a lot for this. I also don't understand Pump being a solid Tr at that stage. The rest of your reads look alright, but 983 is a huge -town equity for yall. (not AI but 158 - have I ever actually told people not to scumread you?). 655 - there are a bunch of posts before this in your iso wat. You get townpoints for being uncc'd in Soviet hood, a decent amount of them. However, I will point out that if Doggo's action failed or the person neighbourized was Chara those are both scenarios your claim makes sense as scum, particularly the former. TBQH, a big reason in favour of a mass claim is I want to see what you do with it, I'm a mechanical player when possible but you're much moreso than me. Your iso seems p barren, you can do more JJ. I don't want to lynch you today anymore but I do not townread you at this point.

-Illy Pump can go on top but barely. They seem town tonally. 674 830 etc - Pushing Doggo for not dying when they didn't actually Suicide Bomb them and apparently knew that is not good. 949 seems hilarious with 4 unclaimed n1 kills, cocky dumb towniness I think. But, past tonally (which is the only reason I see you as town - this is mostly a mechanic scum read so
JJ particularly
I would like to comment on. 1153 and 1204 - you're now proven to have suicide bombed good town and *not* doggo, and survived. A night skip isn't necessarily pro town in a game like this with so many powerful town roles, I would say it is probably still pro town but not completely and a day action voider isn't townie either if we assume RC is town because town!RC cucks scum completely. 1129 also kinda feels posturing, I don't see why it is relevant and if it was its related to your role and you would have asked that in PM before using your role period I'd think. 1013 - who was "so wrong on Doggo"? he was not exactly a global townread. Not having any reads at all is weird, but I will grant it probably isn't too scummy because faking some random TR isn't exactly hard as scum. 1205 is bullshit I think, fuck off with some "super secret tell" that you didn't suicide bomb.
- NC I don't have a ton to say on. RC is confident here, and I have no reason to townread them at all. Dog defense is bad. 1302 - are u joking? "awful posts and bad reads doesn't equal scum"? I understand shit town is a thing, but acting like that isn't scum equity is asinine. 1384 - overall, I think your reads are worse than JJs now. Your scumread is Self Meta and your scum leans are Maki and RC? aka, your scumread is An NAI Lurker and your scumreads are My Strongest TRs. lol. 1436... Doggo as in Transcend or Doggo as in the hydra? ignoring that, I don't like that wifomy defense there in context. 1445 - what does this post mean? RC never said he had an irreversible read on you afaik. Inventor claim does nothing for my read.
Compile all of your RC points into one post
, and same with Maki. Even if you no longer scumread them (clarify if so), I want to know what led you to those reads. This is what I need out of your slot to change my current read that RC is probably right and you're probably scum.
Squid and Mayonnaise
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:21 am

Oi Eddie, you can do WAY better than placing me on how I read Doggo, especially when your first point is calling me out for not picking up a red flag that I 100% picked up on as a red flag?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I pointed out that you pointed it out. show me solvy jj.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Squid and Mayonnaise
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:30 am

Can't solve without talking to the inactives rn
Squid and Mayonnaise
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:32 am

But yeah you said I "alluded to" it and still made a whole song and dance of it like you consider not catching it to be a point against me.

Pump was TRed at that stage because I didn't see the dumb push on Doggo coming from scum because scum would be able to push Doggo a lot harder and with a lot more logic than whatever the suicide bomb logic was. Only made sense to me as being bad town
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Illy Pump »

oh shit, didn't consider Chara being neighborized.
A hydra going 70 miles per 70.
Squid and Mayonnaise
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:36 am

If you're looking for me going off on mechanics as a way of placing me, then look at my interactions with the RC hydra
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

there's a followup soon busy rn
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Lily and James
Lily and James
Goon
Lily and James
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Lily and James »

Here's my follow up: does anyone else feel like eddie's last post is always going to lead them to not voting NC at end of day?
Squid and Mayonnaise
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:43 am

I feel like we should talk about the end of the day when we're closer to the end of the day
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 473, Chairman Doggo wrote:
In post 469, White Fire wrote:
In post 467, Chairman Doggo wrote:actually im working on becoming an actuary, i had to take the 100 level accounting class though as a prereq for some of the later business classes
Not Fury is an actuary lol
ya ik i mentioned in the cowboy bepop thread it was like fate that made us so in sync that game lmfaoooooooooooooo
White Fire wrote:I actually think Nero hydra is scum rn
ehhhhhhhhh

his entrance feels like more like town nero to me

~katy

pedit: yeah
This looks bad for those guys coupled with the fiya kill.
Lily and James
Lily and James
Goon
Lily and James
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Lily and James »

Here's another follow up: What if Transcend and Giggles weren't trying to lynch me at all with that garbage attack
what if they were intentionally goading me to switch my gladiate target because they knew they were going to get lynched anyway (because of stuff I said in hood) and wanted to get their suicide bomb off and keep a partner alive?
I mean from the moment I gladiated on they made -zero- effort to defend themselves- what if that's because they didn't want to defend themselves and were throwing themselves in the way of the TOG lynch?
Lily and James
Lily and James
Goon
Lily and James
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Lily and James »

Because like that last TOG post feels like they're trying to act like they're scumreading NC but they're giving themselvesthe ability to work their way out

like I mod guarantee you that they don't end up scumreading NC at EOD after that post.
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 482, Chairman Doggo wrote:pst nero less defense and more offense plz

thank

~d
scum forcing a post about another scum vibe?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:47 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1546, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 482, Chairman Doggo wrote:pst nero less defense and more offense plz

thank

~d
scum forcing a post about another scum vibe?
ya i can see it
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Illy Pump »

Eddie Pump

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”