Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 1598, Eddie Cane wrote:whats townie about lying about your action?
Because I was hard pushing our only scumflip. Find scum motivation in the lie. Innocent until proven guilty. Town lies all of the time.
A hydra going 70 miles per 70.
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

Also, for the record, I didn't know who he shot because we were discussing who he should shoot and he fell asleep and when I was back on again, I asked Alisae if he submitted an action and if not I would for him, and she said he did.

~Kokichi
Squid and Mayonnaise
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Squid and Mayonnaise »

How is something you admitted to be flimsy considered a hard push
The Other Guys
The Other Guys
Townie
The Other Guys
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by The Other Guys »

[hide=not relevant to alignment but musings]
In post 1583, Illy Pump wrote:I don't know who tth is, and this is fact. I tr them through how doggo called em scummy once I realized they was scum.
lol at you saying you tr a person you killed a day after you kill them
In post 1584, Illy Pump wrote:titus was obvtown through their scumreading creature post
i dont get this
[/hide]
In post 1600, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1598, Eddie Cane wrote:whats townie about lying about your action?
Because I was hard pushing our only scumflip. Find scum motivation in the lie. Innocent until proven guilty. Town lies all of the time.
scum motivation: "why would scum do this?"
scum motivation: lets you avoid taking blame for killing a competent townie
scum motivation: kill the person who said you were his only (albeit mild) scumread in his hood - this only works if you're scum with self meta (who are also in the hood) or someone was in the hood and didn't post (possible)
scum motivation: lets you distance by pushing your partner on something weak and easily fightable - they genuinely weren't killproof, so it would have been rolecop confirmable.
town motivation: ??? fill in the blank here
the proper course of town action in my not conceited perfectly humble opinion: "placeholder killed Heartless (he was chosen for x) and didnt have time to change it mb"

i dont think this is overly scummy but youre annoying the fuck out of me with your undeserved arrogance :)(:
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

Why is his 'arrogance' annoying you? He's only saying what he feels. He feels we pushed scum, so what's wrong with that? Also there is nothing wrong with lying, in fact I do it all the time as town. So @Eddie, how is Smocaine lying AI at all?

~Kokichi
The Other Guys
The Other Guys
Townie
The Other Guys
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by The Other Guys »

, in fact I do it all the time as town.So @Eddie, how is Smocaine lying AI at all?
please say this is a joke
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

Also @Eddie. If you're implying that him lying is scummy, explain that if it was a scum gambit, I was not 100% sure who Smocaine shot. We would have talked it over with our scum partners about it if it was supposed to be a bus or whatever. Unless you're saying that I was faking those posts too?

~Kokichi
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

Nope, check my town games: Kokichi Oma. I am the Ultimate liar anyway.
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

^Kokichi
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

Scum has more knowledge than town, so lying can actually make Scum more apparent who is more aware or not. At least that's what I've learned.

~Kokichi
The Other Guys
The Other Guys
Townie
The Other Guys
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by The Other Guys »

In post 1606, Illy Pump wrote:Also @Eddie. If you're implying that him lying is scummy, explain that if it was a scum gambit, I was not 100% sure who Smocaine shot. We would have talked it over with our scum partners about it if it was supposed to be a bus or whatever. Unless you're saying that I was faking those posts too?

~Kokichi
I had more points besides lying, and as I said above I don't put much stock into it. I just gave you potential cum motivations for lying and don't get the town motivation. are you seriously trying to argue you're townie because you didn't know who your partner killed ?_?
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

No, I never said that. I just wanted to see your response. So, tell me. How would you explain that?

~Kokichi
The Other Guys
The Other Guys
Townie
The Other Guys
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by The Other Guys »

In post 1609, Illy Pump wrote:Scum has more knowledge than town, so lying can actually make Scum more apparent who is more aware or not. At least that's what I've learned.

~Kokichi
you've seen me lie as town, the difference is there was actually a reason (wifom in multiball lylo). there was 0 benefit to it here, all it did was make me way more suspicious of you and by consequence a bit less sus of doggo because i had a track result of you on heartless and it made no sense
The Other Guys
The Other Guys
Townie
The Other Guys
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by The Other Guys »

In post 1611, Illy Pump wrote:No, I never said that. I just wanted to see your response. So, tell me. How would you explain that?

~Kokichi
how do i explain what? incompetence that stands true as either alignment or idiotic lying that stands true as either alignment?
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

There is plenty of reasons why we are town, but I'm tired of saying them:

1. Doggo tried to sui bomb to go into night quickly, we skipped the night with our action. Doesn't make sense as scum partners.
2. Our push on doggo in the beginning.
3. Our suicide bomb and it being the only other kill with maf's kill on gamma.

I don't agree with any of your points that make you think that we are scum, and we will refute all of them because they don't make sense. There is no way in hell point #1 is done as scum partners with doggo. If you wanted to cry that we could be SK or 3rd party, maybe I would seethe town motivation in thaat thought process, but right now you trying to connect doggo and I is weird. I don't know Smocaine's read on you, but I don't think you're anywhere above null for me, and probably below based on that one post alone.

~Kokichi
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

This is so funny to watch because of how incorrect it is
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 1613, The Other Guys wrote:
In post 1611, Illy Pump wrote:No, I never said that. I just wanted to see your response. So, tell me. How would you explain that?

~Kokichi
how do i explain what? incompetence that stands true as either alignment or idiotic lying that stands true as either alignment?
So not knowing who your hydra partner hit with HIS ability in incompetence? How? And basically you're saying it's NAI? Is that your answer?

~Kokichi
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 1615, Maki Harukawa wrote:This is so funny to watch because of how incorrect it is
What is incorrect?
~kokichi
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1617, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1615, Maki Harukawa wrote:This is so funny to watch because of how incorrect it is
What is incorrect?
~kokichi
Like your case on how town you are is incorrect
but I think you believe you're correct so maybe town
but you're so wrong you've made me laugh irl about 3 times
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 1612, The Other Guys wrote:
In post 1609, Illy Pump wrote:Scum has more knowledge than town, so lying can actually make Scum more apparent who is more aware or not. At least that's what I've learned.

~Kokichi
you've seen me lie as town, the difference is there was actually a reason (wifom in multiball lylo). there was 0 benefit to it here, all it did was make me way more suspicious of you and by consequence a bit less sus of doggo because i had a track result of you on heartless and it made no sense
Also, can you explain how that's scummy at all? If it was a redirector then how would that make a difference? (I'm really asking, not sure how the mechanics of a redirector would work in that case. Like if Smocaine targeted Doggo would your track result still show him going to doggo IF he was redirected to Heartless) Anyway there is no scum motivation for doing that either. It's clear that Smocaine was not worried about looking "towny" which is something that scum tries to do, he was more trying to push for reactions to get scumreads. Which IS a town motivation. Do you disagree?

~Kokichi
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 1618, Maki Harukawa wrote:
What is incorrect?
~kokichi

Not casing as to why we are town, just showing why it's unlikely. I don't see scum motivation at all in skipping the night when a partner suicide bombs. Can you tell me a few since it's SOOOOO incorrect?

~Kokichi
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

Putting numbers back in lylo range instead of mylo range is scum motivated how?
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

^Kokichi

Again not saying we are confirmed town or anything like that, I just want someone to poke holes in our logic that's not "WIFOM" or "IT'S ROLE MADNESS"
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1619, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1612, The Other Guys wrote:

~Kokichi
Also, can you explain how that's scummy at all? If it was a redirector then how would that make a difference? (I'm really asking, not sure how the mechanics of a redirector would work in that case. Like if Smocaine targeted Doggo would your track result still show him going to doggo IF he was redirected to Heartless) Anyway there is no scum motivation for doing that either. It's clear that Smocaine was not worried about looking "towny" which is something that scum tries to do, he was more trying to push for reactions to get scumreads. Which IS a town motivation. Do you disagree?

~Kokichi
This argument isn't valid (or as) because you're the one making it btw you not being able to see why
we
can't see towny posts about you is just...very naive
you know your hydra partner and yourself are town so any action you take you'll see as towny because you are bias that's not something you can stop that's just how the human brain works.
I would spend less time trying to defend yourself and more time looking for scum and reasons why or any type of reads at all because this whole thing you're doing rn isn't helpful
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1620, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1618, Maki Harukawa wrote:
What is incorrect?
~kokichi

Not casing as to why we are town, just showing why it's unlikely. I don't see scum motivation at all in skipping the night when a partner suicide bombs. Can you tell me a few since it's SOOOOO incorrect?

~Kokichi
Is the action towny?
Yes but you're always going back to that same action over and over when someone tries to push you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”