Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 1699, Nerd Complex wrote:Anyway, who wants a golden egg?

-Chicka
Psst, I hear Smocaine would make good use of a shiny egg
A hydra going 70 miles per 70.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by beeboy »

I'll get to this tomorrow.
I am kinda busy with a lot atm....
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

Kokichi isn't lying. I would love to lay a
Spoiler:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So are we going to wait for replacements now.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

we are gonna play minesweeper!
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

vote:Maki

can't avoid me forever.

~N
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Bettle juice

also I avoid no one what's up nerocain
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

In post 1475, Nerd Complex wrote:
In post 1466, Maki Harukawa wrote:Look at the bold
Wouldn't you if you were town know the answer to this? It feels like you're scum who knows scum have not visit'd me yet
how would I know what your role is? I'm not a rolecop.
In post 1653, Nerd Complex wrote:
In post 1512, Maki Harukawa wrote:I've only seen an arms dealer given to scum it basically makes it so whoever the person the arms dealer visits whoever they visit die without that player knowing example:

Player A (arms dealer) Vist player B (cop) Player B visits player C with there cop check Player C would then die
:igmeou:

I was making a joke. + have you ever seen a arms dealer role on this site? + arms dealer was never are claim and do you really feel like we'd have a basic role like that in
THIS
game?
In post 1466, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1305, Nerd Complex wrote:@Maki - you mentioned thinking scum had visited you. Can you elaborate on what makes you sure?

-C
I don't think I ever saw or answered this (better late than never!) I thought scum could've visit'd me because something happened that only scum would do (that's as much detail I can go into unless you somehow live and visit me)
In post 1369, Nerd Complex wrote:
In post 1350, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:Doesn't look like it.
My first reaction was like "this is scum and it needs to die." but then I thought that "Well this game is going so fast and I've only posted a handful of times so it's entirely possible that me and anyone that's not a hyperactive spam poster will get drowned out by said hyperactive spam posters.

RC being afraid of being wrong seems fake as shit. The RC I know is never worried about being wrong. We are town so I want him dead when we flip as much.

The only slight thing that gives me pause is that confirmed scum was trying to lynch him.

although...
In post 1, Alisae wrote:This setup has a minimum of 11 townies and 3 wolves. The last slot may either be a
3p
or aligned with the town.
and his mass gladiate (didn't he night kill soneone too?) sorta makes some sense (atleast to me) as some sorta of super powerful serial killer. Also when the fuck does Yume post as town?

I could kinda see Maki as a WW. Thought their post was about me and Chick not posting was super manipulative.
Dunno how to take their claim that scum gets fucked if they target them. Scum that kills their target? Maybe. We'll find out!

~N
Look at the bold
Wouldn't you if you were town know the answer to this? It feels like you're scum who knows scum have not visit'd me yet
This still doesn't make sense to me. How would we, as a town non invest role, know if scum visited you yet?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

ohhhh didn't see those
1 momento
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1708, Nerd Complex wrote:
In post 1475, Nerd Complex wrote:
In post 1466, Maki Harukawa wrote:Look at the bold
how would I know what your role is? I'm not a rolecop.
I think I misread the slip at first I as reading it as you going "would it kill scum if you vist her let's visit and find out!" It felt like you knew no scum has visit'd me
In post 1653, Nerd Complex wrote:
In post 1512, Maki Harukawa wrote:I've only seen an arms dealer given to scum it basically makes it so whoever the person the arms dealer visits whoever they visit die without that player knowing example:

Player A (arms dealer) Vist player B (cop) Player B visits player C with there cop check Player C would then die
:igmeou:

I was making a joke. + have you ever seen a arms dealer role on this site? + arms dealer was never are claim and do you really feel like we'd have a basic role like that in
THIS
game?
In post 1466, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1305, Nerd Complex wrote:@Maki - you mentioned thinking scum had visited you. Can you elaborate on what makes you sure?

-C
I don't think I ever saw or answered this (better late than never!) I thought scum could've visit'd me because something happened that only scum would do (that's as much detail I can go into unless you somehow live and visit me)
In post 1369, Nerd Complex wrote:
In post 1350, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:Doesn't look like it.
My first reaction was like "this is scum and it needs to die." but then I thought that "Well this game is going so fast and I've only posted a handful of times so it's entirely possible that me and anyone that's not a hyperactive spam poster will get drowned out by said hyperactive spam posters.

RC being afraid of being wrong seems fake as shit. The RC I know is never worried about being wrong. We are town so I want him dead when we flip as much.

The only slight thing that gives me pause is that confirmed scum was trying to lynch him.

although...
In post 1, Alisae wrote:This setup has a minimum of 11 townies and 3 wolves. The last slot may either be a
3p
or aligned with the town.
and his mass gladiate (didn't he night kill soneone too?) sorta makes some sense (atleast to me) as some sorta of super powerful serial killer. Also when the fuck does Yume post as town?

I could kinda see Maki as a WW. Thought their post was about me and Chick not posting was super manipulative.
Dunno how to take their claim that scum gets fucked if they target them. Scum that kills their target? Maybe. We'll find out!

~N
Look at the bold
This still doesn't make sense to me. How would we, as a town non invest role, know if scum visited you yet?
That's what I was asking I was like "how do you know scum or town has or has not visit'd me?" felt like TMI
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

UNVOTE:
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

But I don't know and I'm still not certain why you think I'd know.
@Maki
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

The way you worded your answer felt like you were scum who knew no scum have visited me.
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

b/c I didn't know what your role was? Why am I scum that knew scum didn't visit you and not just town that doesn't know what or how your role works?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

You could be (as why I said I misrepped it) but your phasing felt weird is all
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1369, Nerd Complex wrote:Dunno how to take their claim that scum gets fucked if they target them. Scum that kills their target? Maybe. We'll find out!
Like this didn't feel like town who didn't know my role it felt like scum yolo visiting a town but this isn't my main reason for lynching you anyway
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

In post 1716, Maki Harukawa wrote:but this isn't my main reason for lynching you anyway
What is?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't think town you gives up so easily I don't get why you're so agrro it just makes me feel uneasy a little bit is poe too
I don't think pump RC slot or Eddie or bee slot is scum either so it's like
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

VOTE: The Other Guys The last wagon on them was pure. /shrug
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh, fuck you
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

lol, I'm pooping out a reads list. Maybe we can reach some sort of understanding then.
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

I wasn't too keen on you tring your wagon that sprung up out of nowhere instead of arguing with at least one of them. Your reaction to me here is much different and that could be because we're more lynchable than that earlier wagon. WhiteFire being shot after lowkey defending Doggo by Doggo themselves is odd. Could be w/w distancing, but I feel that's tinfoiling. They were voting for you though.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

my reaction to you is because you're a fucking idiot and this site is stupid and idek what wagon you're talking about but fire is obv town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm leaving bye

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”