DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:56 am

Post by DraketheFake »

Synx wrote:This reads to me as: "I could go for either lynch, but I would prefer to lynch syke". I could be interpreting it wrong v0v.
Oh, I see. I meant a stronger word than "preference," but the gist was that those two are the main wagons at the moment and that syke is the only two of the pair that I see a case on.
Excedrin wrote:Drake, you've said that you're not buying the Fuzzyman rolefishing idea, what do you think about Lone Rogue's comments in this post about PGO.
I don't like that post by Lone Rogue at all. Especially his congratulatory back-pat at the end, like he'd just made a major contribution by speculating that The Fonz might be an obscure quasi power role. I do like his assessment of StrangerCoug, but the fact that he never follows it up is strange.
ah2190 wrote:Because, I'M the bomb. Do you get it now?

And, besides, this isn't the first time I've used it - and so far, it has a sucess rate of 100%. You do NOT want me to have to set you as its target...
What are you babbling about?
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:57 am

Post by sykedoc »

ah2190 wrote: But, "call me when someone dies and I'l start throwing out a theory"? That seems odd/breadcrumming.
Not really what I was going for. I was going for more "Call me when someone says something besides jokevoting and random chatter. BUT, we have passed that stage.
It looks an awful lot like sykedoc started to contribute a ton and voted The Fonz's way just to avoid The Fonz's attention, which just gives me the willies about The Fonz all over again.
Read what I was saying earlier, line it up.
If I'd wanted to AVOID his attention, I would've done so earlier. It was obvious from the outset how active he was as a player. The best I could have done to stay out of that view was post actively from D1. If anything he's watching me more now than he was originally because of the jump in content.
Very sorry about the lack of content. Between Fuzzy and syke, my preference is for syke, but I think there's a very convincing case to make against The Fonz and I'll sum that up in an upcoming post. For now, which deadline looming large, Vote: sykedoc. The sudden rush of struggling to fit The Fonz's criteria for not being scummy rub's me way worse than ah2190's conduct did, and I still disagree with nearly all the tenants of the case against Fuzzy.
A few things here: You've barely made a case for me being lynched. The biggest thing you've pointed out is my jump in content and trying to avoid Fonz lynching me. I don't see how this makes a case for your vote.

You agreed with my post saying reasons should be given with a vote, but you've barely given a reason to call me scum. Not only that but you voted for me with that barely valid reason. At most it warrants an FoS on both me and Fonz but I highly doubt that it warrants a vote.

My second spot on my list has now dropped to you Drake. You seem to simply be trying to ride a wagon to get me lynched with very little behind you to do so.

My vote on Fuzzy stays, but if this keeps up its likely I'll switch.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:00 am

Post by sykedoc »

I think that any reasonable person would be put off by the way that ah2190 was acting and that Fuzzyman's point about only giving up a nameclaim is both true and prescient, given that you and several others pointed out the uselessness of a nameclaim. I don't buy the idea that Fuzzy was calling for a full roleclaim and don't remember anything from ah2190's camp that indicated that he thought that's what Fuzzy was trying to do, either.
I was put off by that. UNTIL I WENT TO LOOK AT HIS OTHER GAMES!
Please read everything. I was voting for ah prior to fuzzy until I realized how noobtastic he was. You claim earlier that I was voting Fonz's way, I wasn't originally. He made enough good points to cause me to look at ah's other games. Please good look if you're not aware of this.

DraketheFake wrote: Oh, I see. I meant a stronger word than "preference," but the gist was that those two are the main wagons at the moment and that syke is the only two of the pair that I see a case on.
A case you really haven't stated yourself or backed up.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:01 am

Post by sykedoc »

EBWOP: You pretty much voted me without a reason. You gave more reasons to vote for Fonz than me.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Angryclowns2018: you are a fuckwad
homicidalrabit: Pot
homicidalrabit: Kettle
homicidalrabit: Black
Angryclowns2018: I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
ah2190
ah2190
Goon
ah2190
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:08 am

Post by ah2190 »

DraketheFake wrote:

And, besides, this isn't the first time I've used it - and so far, it has a sucess rate of 100%. You do NOT want me to have to set you as its target...
I was talking to Synx, and ONLY Synx. But, you might find out the explosive way if Synx goes too far.
Show
"Kill... Or be killed. That is the way of MafiaScum."

All Games:
Death rate: 4/5
"Ah-Bomb" Deaths: 2/4 (2/2 success)

Completed Games: 4
Win rate: 1
As Mafia: 1
As 3rd party: 0
Loss rate: 3
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:42 am

Post by DraketheFake »

Unvote, Vote: ah2190

Knock it off with the cheek and participate. You're doing a lot of posting near this deadline and not much of it is very useful. I don't even know what to say about your most recent antics, except that if it's a joke it isn't funny and if it's serious then it's not in the town's interest.
sykedoc wrote:My second spot on my list has now dropped to you Drake. You seem to simply be trying to ride a wagon to get me lynched with very little behind you to do so.
You're a bit jumpy for someone running a pretty weak second to the guy you yourself are voting for, aren't you? Is it really worth the OMGUS?
sykedoc wrote: EBWOP: You pretty much voted me without a reason.
You gave more reasons to vote for Fonz than me.
Right you are. If our deadline is really the 15th, I wanted a useful vote on record until I could pen a more cohesive case. I don't like the case against Fuzzyman and the best way to show that right off was to say it and vote you, the town's presumptive other option. I still don't like the way your posting style changed dramatically under a little bit of pressure, especially when that pressure came mainly from the nominal town leader.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:06 am

Post by The Fonz »

Excedrin wrote:But, I think it's the weakest and most irrelevant part of the case against Fuzzy. Look at his post 109 in context; it occurs right after Fonz says "hey Fuzzyman is just as scummy as ah2190."
What, then, do you make of the fact that Cass seems to think it's a central plank of the case?

Synx wrote:Is anyone down for lynching ah?
Why have you only just come around to this idea? You've spent all day talking about how he's just a newbie, too scummy to be scum, etc-
now
, at four days to deadline, you consider lynching him for the first time?

FTR, I'd happily policy lynch him for his outstanding uselessness, if we didn't have a similarly useless player who also looks opportunistic. I'd rather actually lynch ah than sykedoc.
Synx
Synx
Goon
Synx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Synx »

The Fonz wrote: Why have you only just come around to this idea? You've spent all day talking about how he's just a newbie, too scummy to be scum, etc- now, at four days to deadline, you consider lynching him for the first time?
I'm sorry, I meant that more as a frustrated joke because I have no idea what he is talking about with whatever the hell he is claiming or not claiming or threatening people with. I still think he is just retarded.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Konowa »

Blah. You not pay attention for a day and see what happens. Will be caught up later tonight.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:58 am

Post by sykedoc »

Knock it off with the cheek and participate. You're doing a lot of posting near this deadline and not much of it is very useful. I don't even know what to say about your most recent antics, except that if it's a joke it isn't funny and if it's serious then it's not in the town's interest.
DRAKE! READ AH'S OLDER GAMES!
You're a bit jumpy for someone running a pretty weak second to the guy you yourself are voting for, aren't you? Is it really worth the OMGUS?
There isn't much strong evidence, it's day 1...
Also. Its not an OMGUS, I didn't vote for you. I just gave you a valid reason not to vote for me provided that you barely gave anything valid to vote FOR me.

Right you are. If our deadline is really the 15th, I wanted a useful vote on record until I could pen a more cohesive case. I don't like the case against Fuzzyman and the best way to show that right off was to say it and vote you, the town's presumptive other option. I still don't like the way your posting style changed dramatically under a little bit of pressure, especially when that pressure came mainly from the nominal town leader.
Personally, If I don't like a lynch, I don't vote on said lynch. I vote on who I think it is. As you can see earlier, even I admitted I did what you just did at some point. As long as you see the fault in voting that way, I get your point. But in general (this includes me), voting to prove something small doesn't do much for your cause.

If you think about it, the posting change wasn't that dramatic. There should have been zero surprise since I flat out informed you on day 1 that I when I was going to start posting and stop meandering around.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Synx wrote:
The Fonz wrote: Why have you only just come around to this idea? You've spent all day talking about how he's just a newbie, too scummy to be scum, etc- now, at four days to deadline, you consider lynching him for the first time?
I'm sorry, I meant that more as a frustrated joke because I have no idea what he is talking about with whatever the hell he is claiming or not claiming or threatening people with. I still think he is just retarded.
^ Fonz I'd lighten up on him atm. I can see why he's frustrated. I also have no clue what ah is talking about. "Exploding" and being the "ah-bomb" and such without claiming bomb. Its really kind of agitating. He's just going around in circles without producing anything and he's saying "oh man! i'm gonna GIT yew!" to Synx. Synx has no clue what he's doing, thus is frustrated.

I don't see that as scummy, he just wants ah to make sense.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by sykedoc »

ah2190 wrote:
DraketheFake wrote:

I was talking to Synx, and ONLY Synx. But, you might find out the explosive way if Synx goes too far.
Please stop this. It's bugging EVERYONE.
Please say what you mean if you're intending to say something instead of leading around in circles and getting nowhere.
It's really quite frustrating.
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by Excedrin »

The Fonz wrote:
Excedrin wrote:But, I think it's the weakest and most irrelevant part of the case against Fuzzy. Look at his post 109 in context; it occurs right after Fonz says "hey Fuzzyman is just as scummy as ah2190."
What, then, do you make of the fact that Cass seems to think it's a central plank of the case?
That's why I was curious what Cass thought of Lone Rogue. It's fine if Cass disagrees with me on this point.

I'll be out for the next day or 2, driving back to California.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Excedrin wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
That's why I was curious what Cass thought of Lone Rogue. It's fine if Cass disagrees with me on this point.

I'll be out for the next day or 2, driving back to California.
I like that you're driving back to California, I'm driving AWAY from California.

Touche sir.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

caught up to page 10 end... my thoughts so far.
sykedoc wrote:Ah. I'm SO sorry. I have a final today, I've been FREAKING out recently sorry.

I will be more active :D Apologies.

If there's any questions directed at me, I'll look over and try to answer.
What did you make of what I had to say in my long post?
ah2190 wrote:EBWOP: Oh, and
revote: Synx
. Until he answers my questions, he's my top suspect.
What actual question? I just saw ramblings from you, no offence.
The Fonz wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:@The Fonz.

What did you think of the second half of my long post?
I quoted the bits i thought were of interest.

Fuzzy's last post was kinda fluffy.

Right. We're just over a week from deadline. I'd like everyone to:

a) State that they actually think Ah2190 is scum, if that's what they think
b) Vote for Fuzzy
c) Make a case on someone else, like Synx did.
right now..

A) He is annoyingly scummy.. but very newbish also.. not to sure if I can justify a vote on him
b) I will see what else he has to say
c) will see what I can do in my post ;)
StrangerCoug wrote:
Fuzzyman wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:on reread he does seem to imply that he wanted ah2190 to claim more than just a name
Qu'est ce? nonononononono. That would just be stupid.
Stupidity is not a defense.
The Fonz wrote:Right. We're just over a week from deadline. I'd like everyone to:

a) State that they actually think Ah2190 is scum, if that's what they think
b) Vote for Fuzzy
c) Make a case on someone else, like Synx did.
I think I've already done A, and I'd like for him to clean up his act.
Fuzzys response seemed like he was not taking the game very seriously to be honest, and just trying to act stupid.
The Fonz wrote:
ah2190 wrote:EBWOP: Oh, and
revote: Synx
. Until he answers my questions, he's my top suspect.
Explain how Synx 'ignoring' your posts justifies a vote, when you've done the exact same thing to me.
good point... his vote screams PAY ME ATTENTION!
ah2190 wrote:Synx: oviously, you haven't been paying attension to my posts. Reread them, and you'll find out.

Fonzie: Good point. However, unlike Synx, I'll answer them now.

The first question I had ansered, but to reclafy, I would rather be a Jester.

As for that question about the self-hammering... Well, I don't want to talk about it ATM.

And with the pairs, only one of those six has really made me suspicious: Synx. Mainly for the reasons described earlier.
What points?
why would you not like to talk about it right now?
again please actual reasons on Synx
Fuzzyman wrote:
Stupidity is not a defense.
But of course it isn't. I simply meant to say that further claiming was not something I wanted out of him. I think I was going to type something more to that effect, but went to go get water or something, came back to the keyboard, and accidentally went to my next thought. Anyways, I recognize that the only truly productive claim is a true scum claim, and even The Fonz probably dislikes those.

@Synx: Wait, are you saying that breadcrumbing is good
because
the town is inattentive at an early stage? I'm afraid I'm not latching onto that train of thought.
Seems a cop out... i was going to but did something else... noted Fuzzy

right now Syke is providing nothing to the game apart from his vote really and I am

fos syke

sykedoc wrote:
Konowa wrote:syke, you have provided zero content. You have not done any scum-hunting. You are stalling on providing a real case on anyone. You deflect this by saying that you do not do "rapid scum-hunting" and do not have good reads on D1.
S
o what you're saying is basically, everyone should be throwing out accusations all over the place?
There are people here who have put in less than me. A few who have put in none at all. You shouldn't assume everyone is a terrific scumhunter on D1.
I am not and never have been. You don't know me or my playstyle, so making assumptions that I'm purely "stalling" is not really grounded.
Is there ANY reason why you always start sentances with red? and yes, accusations get convo going
Konowa wrote:Who has put in less that you? You have, again, provided
zero
content.

I am not assuming that everyone is a terrific scum-hunter D1. Everyone
should
be scum-hunting though. There is a difference. Those who are not, are more likely to be scum.
agreed, but what is D1, sorry!
sykedoc wrote:
Konowa wrote:Who has put in less that you? You have, again, provided
zero
content.

I am not assuming that everyone is a terrific scum-hunter D1. Everyone
should
be scum-hunting though. There is a difference. Those who are not, are more likely to be scum.
A
gain please take note that not everyone scumhunts by running around accusing people. I have never and will never play that way. I don't scumhunt like Fonz either looking for people who break his rules or standards to go towards it. I look for the way people talk and the way they vote. Voting for someone purely based on the fact that they are not scumhunting the way you would like them to on Day 1 is not very valid. I don't see how that makes me 100% scum. However, what you are doing seems like an attempt to just get someone lynched, regardless of who. Its quite aggressive. Its one thing to scumhunt, its another to vote that aggressively with very little reason. The amount of content I provide on day one is *not* a terribly good reason to get me lynched.
yea, yea... basically long story short, you scum hunt by lurking in the shadows letting others do the work then vote! that was easier to say really, but would have seemed scummier.
sykedoc wrote:
Konowa wrote:Who has put in less that you? .
Drake + Archon
ummmmm Konowa realaced Archon lol
The Fonz wrote:@Jason- I can see you're reading the forums right now. Your Excedrin vote, imho, isn't a very good one, and it certainly isn't going anywhere. I suggest you decide between ah, fuzzy, and syke (preferably Fuzzy).
agreed,

unvote

I am leaning towards Fuzzy right now but Syke is really getting scummier by the moment
sykedoc wrote:
I
ts one thing to try and make a point. Its another to be extremely rude and volatile.

Also. Tell me if this is not plausible:

Lets say I am scum. Day one i decide to just lay down a vote and not give a reason. You tell ME that if you're not scumhunting thats considered bad. Laying down a vote without reasoning is the PINNACLE of not scumhunting. Its random in many eyes and to the person it may not be so. It might be nonrandom but if you let people off for voting without a reason they could be getting away with trying to vote off town.

You're really going to let things like that slide?

If i accuse you for murder, and i provide no evidence, doesn't it look like I'm out to get you? There's no reason for me to do it, and I end up looking like the one who has malicious intent, not you.

But since you're in love with your ways:
Vote Konowa

this vote reaks of BS to me....
Konowa wrote:Someone remind me at the end of the game to link Glork's post about unexplained votes.

syke, you still are not scum-hunting.
agreed, all I am seeing is an attack of his attackers
sykedoc wrote:
Konowa wrote:Someone remind me at the end of the game to link Glork's post about unexplained votes.

syke, you still are not scum-hunting.
The point is: I feel the accused always has the right to know why he's BEING accused. There is no court in the country that will accept a claim without something to back it. Its just logical.

Please explain your vote. If you really do have a reason, theres no reason you should keep it to yourself. If you believe I am scum, you should tell people why and if your reason is good enough, I deserve to die. If the reason isn't good, I should be able to explain why and tell people my side. If you don't believe I'm scum, why are you voting for me?

You want scumhunting: thats a perfectly logical proposition.

I'm starting by finding out what the reason is for that vote. Perhaps I think its scummy to vote without evidence. Provide me with some to prove you're not just trying to kill me.
Yes, we want scum hunting from you,.... is that not clear yet?
sykedoc wrote: Is this a tad better for you?

Top 3 Candidates:
1)ah
2)synx
3)fuzzy

I will come back with a post on ah and fuzzy. If you have questions. I will try to answer ASAP, but I will answer them tonight.
hmmm, had a thought here... if Syke flips scum...could he have named his partner (or one off depending on scum numbers) in the hope that if they are lynched he can say... oh look i suspected him!
sykedoc wrote:
Konowa starts the lynch against me (scum or not)
Synx makes a reason to post as little as possible for today, and pops in to try to make it sound like more people are going to vote me: He said he'd rather lynch me at the moment instead of Fuzzy (and without mentioning ah). As you (Fonz) have built a stronger case against those two, I don't see a particular reason that I should die at the moment. Even you yourself said that while you think my behavior is peculiar, you'd rather vote for those two.
Sorry I have to correct myself again. Fonz wanted a lynch of fuzzy, not ah and fuzzy over me. My bad.
making quite a few mistakes ATM, scum under pressure and not knowing where to go or what to do maybe and panic responding?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

ah2190 wrote:
The Fonz wrote: We've got two who seem to be
deliberately not contributing
(ah and Fuzzy).
I WOULD contribute more, but as you might know by now, my actions can be far from... rosey.
town should NEVER be afraid to contribute... seems to me you where thinking the heat is off you maybe you can hide in the background for a while!

on a non related note... redsox suck :D

Where has Fuzman gone to... since he has been pressured he has disappeared
Synx wrote:Woops, submitted too early. Forgot to add that after re-reading Fuzzy I think he might be the best lynch today. I would like to see a votecount before placing a vote on him though.
Agreed, I am thinking fuz maybe the best lynch
ah2190 wrote:
Synx wrote:
ah2190 wrote:
The Fonz wrote: We've got two who seem to be
deliberately not contributing
(ah and Fuzzy).
I WOULD contribute more, but as you might know by now, my actions can be far from... rosey.
This is ridiculously scummy. I mean, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt before, but come on.
Town should -NOT- be afraid of posting. Period.
Unless they think that scum might use their posts to make them look scum.

Just like Synx is trying to do here. He's trying to shift the blame on me, when he was one of the killers! This why I revoted him.
I am sorry but FOR GOD SAKE WHAT IS YOUR CASE ON SYNX ALREADY?
Synx wrote:
ah2190 wrote: Just like Synx is trying to do here. He's trying to shift the blame on me, when he was one of the killers! This why I revoted him.
You have a serious case of tunnel-vision at the moment. Here, do us all a favor and give us your top three scumbos and reasoning please!
Exactly.. i think he knows he has slipped up big time and is trying to push it on you for the simple reason off attention off him, he has given no actual eveidence really.
ah2190 wrote:
Synx wrote:
ah2190 wrote: Just like Synx is trying to do here. He's trying to shift the blame on me, when he was one of the killers! This why I revoted him.
You have a serious case of tunnel-vision at the moment. Here, do us all a favor and give us your top three scumbos and reasoning please!
You are REALLY getting on my nerves. Don't give me a reason to repeat what I done last time!
ETF? What have you done apart from talk crap?
ah2190 wrote:Well, the main reason why I'm attacking Synx will become clear soon... Especally if I go and "ah-bomb" him IF he gives me reason to...

But, looking at Fussy's posts, (I'll do syke in another post, because I'm using a mobile to write this!) he hasn't contrubuited much - he only has made 6 posts that are not ooc, but he makes a CLEAR contradiction with his 4th and 5th posts. In his 4th post, he agrees that I should claim more than my name, but then, when pushed, he goes all "No, no, no, no, no!" about it.

And, he said "The only truely productive claim is a true scum claim". This seems SO odd. Please, explain why this is so.

Next post, I'll be looking at syke's posts.
Not acceptable... I want reasons now... you have been after him from beginning, I want REASONS NOW!!
ah2190 wrote:As for Syke, he is one of the more active players.

But, "call me when someone dies and I'l start throwing out a theory"? That seems odd/breadcrumming.

Also, he made a blunder about my voting stragity. I wasn't going to vote unless there was anything, even a small thing, that makes someone become highly supisious in my eyes. And, Synx ended up being my no. 1 suspect.

But apart from that, there isn't any scum reads that I'm picking up.
AGAIN WHY?
ah2190 wrote:Well, welcome, Cass.

And, Fons? All it was was a warning...
a warning of what?
ah2190 wrote:
Synx wrote:
ah2190 wrote: Well, the main reason why I'm attacking Synx will become clear soon... Especally if I go and "ah-bomb" him IF he gives me reason to...
What the hell does this even mean? If you think I'm scum why would you not drop this "ah-bomb" ( ... ) ? You are ridiculous.
Because, I'M the bomb. Do you get it now?

but... you have been targetting him from the start.. duh... and bloody hell on the claim.
ah2190 wrote:Maybe... Then again, it can be done as ANY role.
no, it cant
ah2190 wrote:You are really pushing it.

Carry on, and the bomb WILL BE ARMED!
then fucking do it or shut the hell up... Idle threat is all I am seeing here.
ah2190 wrote:
DraketheFake wrote:

enough... play right for god sake and enough of this babble... in this game, when you talk you are talking for everyone to see, so therefor anyone can comment.. enough of these idol threats

right now.. AH was seemingly newb... now he is just scum making idle threats to avoid a lynch or get his own way.

however.. Fuzzy is just as bad and I am torn between the 2 however AH is seemingly more annoying than anything else, no matter how scummy he is....

Syke is also picking up my radar by his actions however the above mentioned 2 are worse I believe.

Ah, what does the bomb do, how do you arm it?

vote Fuzzy

caught up finally.. I am so sorry... but got my new Memory in and computer running great :D
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Was there a point in you posting my content-less posts and talking about them when they've already been discussed to death and repeating things that have already been said about them again?

Furthermore, you didn't quote any post where I actually HAD content.

Are you sure you're caught up?

Also the red is just me. It means nothing. Haylen in my other game (go check) attempted to use an anagram program and found nothing from them. Its just something I do.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by sykedoc »

As it stands Jason, I feel you have read about 1/3 of my posts. Your post reeks of being lazy and not reading everything I have posted in the past 2 or 3 days. This post would've been contributory would it have been three/four days ago

Lets talk about why this is a problem

Fuzzys response seemed like he was not taking the game very seriously to be honest, and just trying to act stupid.
Stated.
good point... his vote screams PAY ME ATTENTION!
Agreeing with stated.
What points?
why would you not like to talk about it right now?
again please actual reasons on Synx
Also Stated.
right now Syke is providing nothing to the game apart from his vote really and I am
Honestly, Apart from one or two posts. I have provided more than you at this point. EARLIER in the game you might have been able to say that, but you don't seem to be reading most of what I'm posting. You have been absent for quite some time.
Is there ANY reason why you always start sentances with red? and yes, accusations get convo going
Already answered this.
agreed, but what is D1, sorry!
Day 1. Also: Agreeing with stated.
yea, yea... basically long story short, you scum hunt by lurking in the shadows letting others do the work then vote! that was easier to say really, but would have seemed scummier.
Again clearly not reading my posts, just continuously agreeing with stated things.
Yes, we want scum hunting from you,.... is that not clear yet?
It was clear hence why I did it, clearly still not reading posts. Also: STILL agreeing with stated rather than providing contributory content or own viewpoints.
making quite a few mistakes ATM, scum under pressure and not knowing where to go or what to do maybe and panic responding?
Making one mistake? I MUST BE SCUM UNDAH PRESSUH. OH MAH GAHD. BECAUSE JASON NEVER MAKES MISTAKES IN HIS POWSTS.

Really? Think about that for a moment.

Provide me with something that isn't you hopping on other people's things and just agreeing. Provide me with at least one thing that is unique and builds upon someone else's case or starts your own rather than repeating what's already been said.

Again, I strongly feel you haven't read everything because you seem to be selectively reading whatever you please and quoting things randomly.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by sykedoc »

FYI: Stated is just my way of saying repetition of what has already been said.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by Fuzzyman »

Alright, sorry for being away. I was at first kinda waiting for Synx to answer my question, which he never did, and I ended up with a computer virus after that.

Anyways, I'm probably going to keep my vote on ah2190 for the time being.

When you are able to clarify and articulate further as to whether or not you are claiming bomb, but don't, it is scummy.

When you try to disqualify attacks on you by saying that you've only had two posts, it is scummy.

When you linger on flavor discussion and base your vote on nothing more than that after discussion has started, it is scummy.

When you try to give off the idea that it is better for you to shut up and not cause yourself to be lynched as a townie than it is for you to scumhunt and be in danger, it is scummy.

When you use the threat of staging another mental breakdown as leverage, it is scummy.

When you unequivocally state that another player was one of the killers without some hard evidence, it is very scummy.

And the best part is... none of these can be refuted by playing the newbie card.

Answers please, ah.
ah2190
ah2190
Goon
ah2190
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Post by ah2190 »

You want answers? When I end up at L-1, don't let ANYONE hammer, until I explain. But a little hint: if I am scum, I'm bussing.
Show

All Games:

TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Vote Count

L-1
Fuzzyman
(6) The Fonz, Excedrin, sykedoc, Synx, Cass, Jason
L-5
sykedoc
(2) Konowa, StrangerCoug
L-5
ah2190
(2) , Fuzzyman, DraketheFake
L-6
Synx
(1) ah2190

Not voting: Lone Rouge

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline in
4 days and 14 hours
Last edited by TonyMontana on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:58 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Note: You will see a large drop in my posting as I'll be gone for 3 days. I will try to check in at night but I cant assure hotel wi-fi will happen.

The 3rd day of my trip i should definitely have something tho.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

ah2190
ah2190
Goon
ah2190
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:21 pm

Post by ah2190 »

But, seeing as Fussy is at L-1, I have one word for him: Claim. NOW.
Show

All Games:

Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:45 am

Post by Fuzzyman »

Fine. I'm Rick Ross, and as you may now via flavor knowledge, I am a corrections officer. Every night I get to detain somebody in the surveillance room, which protects and roleblocks them.

Also,
But a little hint: if I am scum, I'm bussing.
Why would a townie EVER say this?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”