micro 871: mystery box of silver 4 (G O)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:52 am

Post by schadd_ »

Vote count 4.1

mastina (1):
nomnomnom

not voting (2):
mastina, LuckyOtter

with 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch. day 4 ends june 30th at 12:25 central US time; in (expired on 2019-06-30 12:25:00)

mod notes
  • web site
[/area]
Last edited by schadd_ on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:59 am

Post by mastina »

Alright.
For proof that by the time Parachutes changed the target?

The posts in the PT are literally the opening post. You both know what that looks like more or less so no need to paraphrase it. It's an engineering internship, from having knocked it out of the park, rolestop 36 hours into the phase one of us selected.
My first post? Friday at 3 PM: "go ahead and kill me, or LuckyOtter I guess, but seriously, you're NOT killing nom tonight.
ROLESTOP: nom.
Also, fuck you for giving me a PT three nights in a row. :P"

Saturday, at midnight, Parachutes voted me and said nothing but "fast night go".
Five minutes later, he said "oh I misunderstood what rolestop did" and instead voted for himself.
Saturday, at 8:30 pm, he changed his vote to nom. Why is that date important? Because at that time,
I was at a staff meeting
. I was at a staff meeting, literally in the pool, doing a live drill exercise. This is pretty damn provable, both time-wise and event-wise if you'd like me to tell it.

And you know when schadd locked the thread?
...10 pm. One and a half hours later.

I was online at the time...but I was critically, busy elsewhere; you can look here to see what I was doing. I was busy doing other things. I COULDN'T have known that Parachutes changed from a self-protect to nom.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:02 am

Post by nomnomnom »

The thing is that I can't trust you for the same reason you said you couldn't blindly trust me. Because for all I know you are making everything up as a gambit to try and divert my attention to Otter, or vice versa.

I told you, this discussion is pointless, it's going to be a bunch of "I WOULDN'T DO THIS AS SCUM". None of this matters. My vote has close to nothing to do with the PT stuff, it's just how you acted throughout this game.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:07 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Just vote me already and save your breath.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:11 am

Post by mastina »

In post 990, mastina wrote:
In post 988, nomnomnom wrote:Like that kind of discussion is insane because it's obvious you just never vote Otter here anyway. It's just pointless fluff. In a LYLO where you're practically caught scum.
Yeah the thing is.
Lylo, caught scum, and mastina are mutually exclusive in a sentence.

As scum, I make sure to take the least risky path that leaves me the most options.

Killing my fucking rival suspect especially when they were self protecting until too late for me to see otherwise is the polar opposite.

And again. I can fucking prove all of this …
…Once I am home and not phoneposting.
For the proof of this?
This is a scumgame of mine.
Look at those kills I made every single stage.
Conftown, power roles, strong town players, each and every single time.
In lylo, I made sure to not vote until town had cross-voted. If you look at the scum PT, I specifically said to my scumbuddy not to vote until town had cross-voted.
In this game, I killed conftown and players that were strong town.

You know who I took to lylo?
TWO MISLYNCH BAIT PLAYERS.
The two players who were the lowest hanging fruit, most lynchbaity players, the players easiest to mislynch, I took to 3p lylo.

This game, the players I killed were all players that were conftown or highly town and I left players who were mislynch bait alive. That game also contains an example of how I bus. Look at what I did that game to bus; push hard, early, often, and consistently.

In this game, the players I killed were all players that were conftown or power town players. In the night before 3p lylo I killed obvtown. In the night before 5p lylo, I killed obvtown. And look at how I treated my scumbuddy. In the night before 7p lylo, I killed obvtown. And again, look at how I treated my scumbuddy there.

And again, when it comes to the busses I did. Look at it. Particularly the Pine bus. Early, often, hard, strong.

I don't weak-ass it.

I'm a little rushed right now but I can dig up more but I feel this makes my point.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:15 am

Post by mastina »

In post 986, mastina wrote:
In post 983, nomnomnom wrote:Chutes was right, there was only one reason to give town this extra PT, and that's because they knew they didn't win this yesterday. C/N was scum-looking as fuck and you insta-bussed him.
Problem with that:
I wanted them dead D2.
I instavoted them D3…
…And then left the thread.

If I were scum powerbussing, I'd have stuck around to push them.

I left because if they were town, I didn't want to be around for the fallout.

In lylos, when I cast a vote as scum, I stay around in case I need to explain.
When I cast votes as town, I vacate the thread immediately.

Again, if I wasn't phoneposting, I could give you examples, but I am unable to until I get home.
For proof of this?
That I leave as town after casting a lylo vote but leave as scum?
Look at the times I go cast a vote in lylo.
Small sample size I know, but two key examples come to mind.
Red Flag, dropped a vote in lylo and left immediately. Game over before I returned.
This game, dropped a vote in lylo and left soon after. Game was over before I got home.
There's more than that, but I'd need to hunt them down and I am low on time right now.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:15 am

Post by nomnomnom »

You are comparing apples to oranges. What's happening this game is completely different and you know it. There are different mechanics at play and there are different parameters.

There are reasons for you to make the chute kill and what you describe in those walls also happened this game, and you know that's true. These self-meta arguments don't really matter when in the mix you prove that it's what could be happening this game and that you are twisting the definition.

Just vote me already for christ sake.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:18 am

Post by nomnomnom »

What's the point of these walls when what you should be doing is sorting us both, even if it's obvious?

Your mindset coming in today was "lol i'm going to hammer" then not sorting us at all?? That was the plan? That "THE PERSON I THOUGHT WAS SCUM DIED TONIGHT" is not really good justification to do anything.

Again, if Otter is scum you literally just gave him the win here but there's no slowrolling here lol, come on
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:54 am

Post by mastina »

In post 975, mastina wrote:
In post 969, nomnomnom wrote:Like I'm just running through the scenarios here.

If Otter is scum why make a rolestop PT with two townies and risk a 50/50 given that the protection only goes on me or Otter tonight?
Same reasoning for me pretty much.

Isn't it literally simpler for scum!otter to just make any other PT configuration (and most likely one with him) so he doesn't screw himself over?

It makes no sense. You must be scum.
If otter is scum congratulations you basically paved the way to win for him. But I just believe you're going for the long pocket game on Otter and that the self-lynching gambit you sold me in our PT was just words and a farce, and that your kill on chutes is just a last desperate attempt at trying to confuse town and lead it to its destruction like you've done these 2 first days.

VOTE: Mastina
Literally none of this holds, but I am phoneposting and cannot explain why until I am on my desktop.
As for this. The fact that Parachutes was the nightkill proves that the PT created was a rolestop one with two town in it. Because in LITERALLY ANY OTHER CONFIGURATION. One of {LuckyOtter, nom} is the nightkill.
If scum did place themselves into the PT with Parachutes, then that puts them in a bad position. Scum can't be the one nightkilled, and scum have only one viable protection: whoever's the town in {LuckyOtter, nom}.
If nom is scum and puts themselves in the PT, it's a scumclaim if LuckyOtter dies. Same vice-versa.
If nom is scum and doesn't put themselves in the PT, it's a scumclaim if a kill on LuckyOtter fails. Same vice-versa.

As for the destruction.
Don't fucking give me that shit.
I owned apthet D1.
YOU were the one who told me to not self-vote D2, and I was still considering doing it D2 anyway. I even said as much PUBLICLY. I said "I owe you the mastina lynch, but we need to wait for nom's tracker result on LuckyOtter first". And then post-tracker-result...YOU were the one who QUICKLYNCHED GEMINI BEFORE I COULD GIVE MY THOUGHTS. Don't even fucking TRY to blame that shit on me. That was YOU. And if you think otherwise you're fucking delusional. D1 was my fault; I own up to it and will take full blame for it, but D2? That shit? 100%. Completely. Entirely. On. You. Don't fucking pretend otherwise.

So like I said.
Literally none of that held.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:56 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I scumread gemini throughout day 1 and day 2. I'd do it again if I had to.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:00 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Also no sane town agrees to you lynching yourself out of pure ego, that's just madness and you know it.

Everything you're writing is ego and madness, it's pointless and serves no purpose and you have better priorities right now.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:03 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1002, nomnomnom wrote:The thing is that I can't trust you for the same reason you said you couldn't blindly trust me. Because for all I know you are making everything up as a gambit to try and divert my attention to Otter, or vice versa.
Yeah the thing about that is I can't fucking fake information like timestamps and yet can offer them up.

And the thing is, you can fake them because there's a scum PT; I can't fake one with town because there's no faking it.
There's proof of when players were, and were not, online. Parachutes's online activity would prove that they were online during the times I fucking said they were posting, and my posts show when I was posting just as much.
I can't fucking fake shit like the fact that we weren't BCC'd we were CCd so both Parachutes and I knew we were in a topic together. I can't fucking fake shit like the time the mod told me I was in an internship, which was 10 am. (Well, 5 after.)

I can't fucking fake that shit, because that fucking shit happened.

Also I don't lie as scum so I can't bullshit worth a damn.

When I say something happened.

It's because that thing fucking happened.

I've literally never lied as scum ever aside from obvious lies. Alignment. Exact results from a role when using a mod-provided role. Small stuff like that. The closest was my fabrication in MBoS1, but even that? That was me truthfully claiming my scum factional power more or less.
In post 1002, nomnomnom wrote:I told you, this discussion is pointless, it's going to be a bunch of "I WOULDN'T DO THIS AS SCUM".
Yes but I can actually back that up with established meta because I have hundreds of games including literally dozens of scumgames which fucking prove me right when I say the shit I do.

So when I fucking say I wouldn't do something as scum.

It's because...I wouldn't. fucking. do. it. as. scum.
And can fucking prove it.
In post 1002, nomnomnom wrote:My vote has close to nothing to do with the PT stuff, it's just how you acted throughout this game.
Oh sure then let's talk about what I did throughout the game like, yaknow.
Not lynching Gemini.
Trying to lynch Chito and Nuko only to be told that YOU lynched Gemini.
Voting Chito and Nuko immediately in lylo.
Not having hard-bussed as is my scum meta when I bus.
Not having stuck around to create interactions.
Not having stuck around to set up a favorable lylo.
Not having stuck around when not sticking around after casting a lylo vote is what I do when I'm town.
Shutting Chito and Nuko up and saying "I'm not going to unvote".
Yaknow.
Stuff like that?

Or how about comparing my play to My Flowchart?
Go down the list, see what clicks.
Like my insulting players.
Like my lack of going for allies.
And so on and so forth?

How about that?

I'm town by fucking play because this is my fucking towngame.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:05 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1006, nomnomnom wrote:There are reasons for you to make the chute kill
And those reasons are?

...Why, because Parachutes had me as scum?
Why, because I called Parachutes as scum?
Why, because Parachutes was self-protecting as a rolestopper?
Why, because of Parachutes-me interactions in the PT?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:08 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1011, mastina wrote:Not lynching Gemini.
In post 509, mastina wrote:
In post 492, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 491, GeminiTwin12 wrote:Yeah, 100% no.If you're honestly banking our town win on you being right on me...we're in trouble.
alarm bells rising again
god fucking damn it
Hey, your alarm bells ring for Gemini and you had apthet as a scumread so maybe you can sheep me when I say we should just lynch apthet because we legitimately just have the game won?

Almost everyone has apthet as a scumread.
Almost everyone has or had Gemini as a scumread.

Those reads aren't wrong.

We can get a perfect town win here as long as not caving in to stupid paranoia about "it couldn't possibly be that easy, right?".
But it legitimately genuinely just is.
Please.

Lynching a player is a collective effort.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:09 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1007, nomnomnom wrote:What's the point of these walls when what you should be doing is sorting us both, even if it's obvious?
Because regardless of whether you or Otter are scum, I am town and need to convince the town in you not to vote me.

Only when I know for sure I am not getting hammered can I look into who's town and who's scum.
In post 1007, nomnomnom wrote:Your mindset coming in today was "lol i'm going to hammer" then not sorting us at all??
I. was. at. work. With. a. fucking. dieing. phone.

No fucking shit I couldn't sort you all?

And right now I'm out of time so I can't right now.
And you voted me literally minutes into the day so no fucking shit my focus isn't on sorting players yet?
In post 1007, nomnomnom wrote:Again, if Otter is scum you literally just gave him the win here but there's no slowrolling here lol, come on
Oh really now?

And WHO, pray tell, was the one that voted immediately out of the gate in fucking lylo when I was at fucking work and couldn't fucking explain myself?

WHO, pray tell, fucking hammered yesterday before I could explain my stances yesterday in more detail?

WHO, pray tell, fucking lynched Gemini on D2 before I could defend against that?

Those weren't me, now, were they.

So if LuckyOtter is scum.
WHO, pray tell, is handing him the win?

:lol:

Don't fucking delude yourself.
You're town, this loss is 100% purely on YOU.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:10 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1012, mastina wrote:
In post 1006, nomnomnom wrote:There are reasons for you to make the chute kill
And those reasons are?

...Why, because Parachutes had me as scum?
Why, because I called Parachutes as scum?
Why, because Parachutes was self-protecting as a rolestopper?
Why, because of Parachutes-me interactions in the PT?
I think the most likely reason is mechanical.

I'm not a psychic but it must be something among the lines of you thinking that Otter would be protected yet again, but chutes decided to protect me. And as you pointed out, if scums fail the nightkill tonight, they basically 100% lose, so you simply couldn't take that risk.

Killing otter makes you lose the game because I declared I thought you were in the scumteam.

I think it's just that simple.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:12 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1009, nomnomnom wrote:I scumread gemini throughout day 1 and day 2. I'd do it again if I had to.
And now you're fucking scumreading me when I'm town.
When I reevaulated and had Gemini as town.

So again.

WHOSE fault is it, if LuckyOtter is scum, that you threw the game?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:14 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Look, I am not into that whole "who lost town the game" stuff. You're AtEing and ego-spewing all over the room here.

All that matters is sorting the two players in front of you.

If you really think I am town despite all the evidence pointing the contrary, just vote Otter. Otherwise do the thing any other sensible human would do here and vote me.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:14 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I did this the last micro I played in, made decisions because of ego and guilt. I'm not doing this again and what you're doing is pointless AtE.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:16 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1010, nomnomnom wrote:Also no sane town agrees to you lynching yourself out of pure ego, that's just madness and you know it.
Everything you're writing is ego and madness, it's pointless and serves no purpose and you have better priorities right now.
Welcome to my fucking towngame.

I am crazy. I am insane. I am not neurotypical. I am strange. I am weird. I am unorthodox. My scumplay's methodical, meticulous, ordered, structured, logical, very very precise, clean, and just perfect; my towngame is a fucking hot mess of chaotic shit that is ridiculously ego-driven because I am a fucking vain narcissistic egotistical bitch.

But you're fucking right.

I DO have better priorities right now.

They're called the fucking things I. am. neglecting. In order to be in this game right now.
Like lunch.
Like other stuff.
Like things I want to do.

But you know why I am still here?

Because I still fucking think you could be town and I hate that shit so much and am angry and am frustrated and all-around if you're town I want to be clear in just how much I am going fuck you, to you.

I said fuck you to the scum, but if YOU are town, pulling this shit?

Just fuck you more than that and you fucking DESERVE that loss.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:17 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1013, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1011, mastina wrote:Not lynching Gemini.
In post 509, mastina wrote:
In post 492, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 491, GeminiTwin12 wrote:Yeah, 100% no.If you're honestly banking our town win on you being right on me...we're in trouble.
alarm bells rising again
god fucking damn it
Hey, your alarm bells ring for Gemini and you had apthet as a scumread so maybe you can sheep me when I say we should just lynch apthet because we legitimately just have the game won?

Almost everyone has apthet as a scumread.
Almost everyone has or had Gemini as a scumread.

Those reads aren't wrong.

We can get a perfect town win here as long as not caving in to stupid paranoia about "it couldn't possibly be that easy, right?".
But it legitimately genuinely just is.
Please.

Lynching a player is a collective effort.
Oh yes and what was 509?
It was a post on fucking D1.
You know what happened at the end of D1?
apthet flipped town.
You know what I did?
I fucking reevaluated.
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:19 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

Checking in quickly. I'll be on later tonight to sort through all of this.

Current thought: I just can't see how scum!mastina would bring me and nom to lylo. I explicitly told her in our PT that I was pretty sure it was C&N/chutes. So why would she choose to make a rolestopper PT and potentially mess up a chance to off nom and guide me to a mislynch on chutes? None of this is making any sense.

Also, I'm not seeing the long play, whereas I can potentially see scum!nom crafting a story over some time to get mastina lynched and pocket me.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:19 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1015, nomnomnom wrote:I think the most likely reason is mechanical.
Yes mastina the player who is ridiculously mechanically-oriented makes the mechanical play which confirms her as scum. :roll:

Yes, mastina the mechanical player decides not to use a fucking watcher when a watcher result in lylo means jackshit. :roll:
In post 1015, nomnomnom wrote:I'm not a psychic but it must be something among the lines of you thinking that Otter would be protected yet again, but chutes decided to protect me.
Except the timestamps and paraphrase prove otherwise.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:20 am

Post by nomnomnom »

It doesn't matter.

I had my vote on Gemini first and others followed me. I was sleeping when the decision was made.

If you have better things to do go ahead and do them, this is just a complete waste of time.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:22 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1021, LuckyOtter wrote:Checking in quickly. I'll be on later tonight to sort through all of this.

Current thought: I just can't see how scum!mastina would bring me and nom to lylo. I explicitly told her in our PT that I was pretty sure it was C&N/chutes. So why would she choose to make a rolestopper PT and potentially mess up a chance to off nom and guide me to a mislynch on chutes? None of this is making any sense.

Also, I'm not seeing the long play, whereas I can potentially see scum!nom crafting a story over some time to get mastina lynched and pocket me.
There is no guarantee that she made a rolestopper PT.
There is no guarantee that what she said happened in the PT was true.

If there is a pocket happening, it's mastina trying to pocket you since literally day 1 and in the PT I was in. I wanted to track C/N that night and we probably would have gotten a guilty, but she insisted to go on you through long walls of texts. THAT is pocketing.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”