NY214: Project Pinecone (Game over! Town wins!)

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1014, Inferno390 wrote:
NOw that I can sit down at a computer, I'm gonna start calling BS.

In post 1011, dramonic wrote:
In post 996, Inferno390 wrote:-Early game, dramonic does hardly anything to interact with the game until #604, which is the top half of page 25. So very little real hunting from him early game.
Before that point I discussed reads on you and Gus, which is basically 80% of the in-game posts by that point
Oh, yes, your two posts saying: "Gus is town because of his 1v1" and "Gus is a specific type of player that makes what he did town, so Andrius is conftown."
And notice how I said "little hunting?" Plus I address your read on Gus below, and in context, it's more of taking a position on the current topic and trying to use it to push a replace in as conftown. (Which, by the way, your conftown claim is a bit of a stretch anyways. But that's another point.)
-He refuses to explain why Gus is Town because of “chill rules,” but when I point out Gus’ major inconsistencies, his only response is “you’re gonna be disappointed with people.” Plus, in #472 he talks about Gustavo’s argument and how he has to convince himself as scum and such. What argument? There was no arguments being had. So weak case for town!Gus, especially when challenged
Pretty sure anyone except you and Hit would understand exactly what I'm saying here.
Wow. Talk about blowing people off. dramonic, I don't know what sort of playstyles you think exist, but in what world does someone COMPLETELY REVERSE ON THEIR REASONS FOR A READ?
-He provides little in terms of actual reads
I've provided reads on like half the playerlist, dunno what you're smoking
I was not aware that I, Hit, the Andrius slot, the dave slot, Duck, and flubber composed 8 people. and there's about zero detail on any of them except for davesaz.
So yeah, you've given a handful of reads with little to no reasoning behind them.
-the davesaz wagon consists mostly of “you’re not being transparent enough” and no other real points and concerns are being stated
Transparency is 95% of what makes a player town.
Wrong. Good, logical, town benefiting hunting is 95% of what makes a player town. You an be as opaque as frick and no one will give a damn if you're advancing the gamestate in a way that benefits town.
-he’s actually just sheeping the Hit wagon. He’s added no relavant content to it
Again, you haven't actually read my ISO
Yes I have. And the one post you do have explaining your sheeping is more or less parroting exactly what I said at the start of the wagon.
-he’s done a total reverse on TW with no progression or reasoning except for that he’s defending Hit, who isn’t even confirmed scum yet
Reverse based on what?
Well, at the start of the game, you make it pretty clear that you think Duck is town. When he stats defending Hit, however, you just reverse on him with no outward indication of why.
-Is passive aggressively tunneling Taly despite giving no reads on him after davesaz replaces out
It's the same playerslot. I don't care what Taly has to say.
That would be called stupidity in action. You don't just ignore what a slot says because you think that the player from before was scum. At this point it's a level of confbias that isn't even dumb anymore. It's just scummy.
-only provided original reads on davesaz. No other original content from the slot after that exchange
See above
Above where? You are parroting, sheeping and generally coasting through this game, and providing little to a town-beneficial gamestate.
-Posturing pretty hard for accusing someone of posturing and not doing anything
... do you know what posturing means?
"A particular way of behaving that is intended to convey a false impression."
Such as:
Acting like you're a town leading role when you've actually done little to push the gamestate forward
Sheeping wagons and then acting like you've got some big read on the victim
Parsing a post to make it look like you're giving logical responses when you're actually just blowing of the poster's points :D
Other things I like about scum!dramonic:
-You've said that Andrius is conftown from the moment of his replace in an then proceeded to have 0 interaction with the slot.
In post 920, dramonic wrote:That's a lovely accusation, except I've been on Taly's ass since before the replacement
-No you have not. You've posted about zip about taly except for the fact that you think he's scum. You've got no real case on him, you're just conftunneling his slot.
In post 972, dramonic wrote:I did, several times. The fact youve got a confbias doesn't make things not there.
-Confbias? What confbias? I started scum reading you literally right before this post was made. What?

In conclusion, dramonic is either blowing off my points or trying to reverse the work of defending himself onto me (which is a super scum thing to do btw), not contributing to a good town gamestate, and providing reads without actually giving his own reasons for them.

If we don't lynch dramonic today, I will be sad.
DO NOT USE ORANGE.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by the worst »

hi guys

is flubber still obvscum?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Oh, yes, your two posts saying: "Gus is town because of his 1v1" and "Gus is a specific type of player that makes what he did town, so Andrius is conftown."
And notice how I said "little hunting?" Plus I address your read on Gus below, and in context, it's more of taking a position on the current topic and trying to use it to push a replace in as conftown. (Which, by the way, your conftown claim is a bit of a stretch anyways. But that's another point.)
There's nothing stretchy about my conftown claim. Gus play was textbook basic town VI.
Wow. Talk about blowing people off. dramonic, I don't know what sort of playstyles you think exist, but in what world does someone COMPLETELY REVERSE ON THEIR REASONS FOR A READ?
Scum has to convince themselves of their own argument before they can convince the town, and I don't think for a second that Gus thought he could be wrong. That doesn't come from a scum mind.
This. His stances and opinions are irrelevant, it's his behavior that is telling.
I was not aware that I, Hit, the Andrius slot, the dave slot, Duck, and flubber composed 8 people. and there's about zero detail on any of them except for davesaz.
So yeah, you've given a handful of reads with little to no reasoning behind them.
I've elaborated on my read on Hit, duck, dave slot and gus slot. you and flubs I haven't said much on, so I'll give you that and agree that I haven't given reads on half the players.
Wrong. Good, logical, town benefiting hunting is 95% of what makes a player town. You can be as opaque as frick and no one will give a damn if you're advancing the gamestate in a way that benefits town.
That's just false so... dunno what to add there. There's a large, LARGE pool of players that don't know what the fuck they're doing most games and that are town. Their play certainly isn't logical or town benefiting.
Yes I have. And the one post you do have explaining your sheeping is more or less parroting exactly what I said at the start of the wagon.

I actually voiced herethat I thought his stuff was bull, which is before you even mentioned him as a read, so... The fact I didn't pin "therefore you are scum" at the end doesn't make my thoughts a parrot. Hell, you're the one
agreeing
with the basis for my vote and embelishing on it, later.
Well, at the start of the game, you make it pretty clear that you think Duck is town. When he stats defending Hit, however, you just reverse on him with no outward indication of why.
I said that yall discussing how he needs to die early by virtue of being TW is stupid. That's not remotely "pretty clearly a townread"
That would be called stupidity in action. You don't just ignore what a slot says because you think that the player from before was scum. At this point it's a level of confbias that isn't even dumb anymore. It's just scummy.
That's not confbias. Confbias would be building a bullshit case on Taly because Dave made it obvious he's scum. It's naive and stupid to give the replacement a clean slate because "it's a different person".
Also I'm not ignoring what Taly says, I'm just interpreting it knowing he's scum. I don't care != I'm ignoring.
Above where? You are parroting, sheeping and generally coasting through this game, and providing little to a town-beneficial gamestate.
I interpreted this question as "no original content on the Dave slot since the replacement" as opposed to "no original content". To which I reply... I've given plenty of thoughts so I don't have much to reply to that. You can go dig up the same post I flung at Brass if it distracts you.
"A particular way of behaving that is intended to convey a false impression."
Such as:
1. Acting like you're a town leading role when you've actually done little to push the gamestate forward
2. Sheeping wagons and then acting like you've got some big read on the victim
3. Parsing a post to make it look like you're giving logical responses when you're actually just blowing of the poster's points :D
1. I'm not acting like I'm a town leading role?
2. Addressed earlier, but my votes on Dave and HitAlt are both very clearly explained.
3. Technically I'm doing both. Giving logical responses, AND blowing off your points cuz most are bullshit.
-You've said that Andrius is conftown from the moment of his replace in an then proceeded to have 0 interaction with the slot.
...Ok? So? Just because I have a townread on someone doesn't mean I have to constantly interact with them. We clearly agree on who scum is, there's little to discuss.
-No you have not. You've posted about zip about taly except for the fact that you think he's scum. You've got no real case on him, you're just conftunneling his slot.
Taly and Dave are the same slot. I have nothing to say to Taly. The case is that he replaced Davez.
-Confbias? What confbias? I started scum reading you literally right before this post was made. What?
Confbias about TW being town, not about me being scum.

In conclusion, dramonic is either blowing off my points or trying to reverse the work of defending himself onto me (which is a super scum thing to do btw), not contributing to a good town gamestate, and providing reads without actually giving his own reasons for them.
In conclusion, this is false.

Also ffs write in a readable color that was fucking painful.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Pine
: That was more seizure-yellow than orange, but thanks nonetheless
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by the worst »

"seizure-yellow" is my hair colour tyvm
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm here let me sit down and catchup.
Holidays and surprise visit to the body shop for the loss.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Skygazer »

Finally back home! Super drained but for good reasons.
In post 1002, Elbirn wrote:Your two scumreads are the two viable wagons we have today?
Yes. I don't like how either of them have responded to their pressure. Like, at all. In contrast, Gus's response to pressure is what led me to townread his slot.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 806, Raskolnikov wrote:Andrius can you summarize your scumread on me in one or two sentences please.
Nah.
In post 807, Raskolnikov wrote:I kinda just want to sheep MoI this game
Don't.
In post 814, Raskolnikov wrote:at worst he would ideally be checked if possible rather than lynched
Maybe this is just me disagreeing over theory but this is terrible.
In post 830, the worst wrote:am I missing something or is the reason for the HitAlt wagon basically tonal pants on head stuff?
Not only.
In post 831, HeWhoSwims wrote:Chick - with her as well, I don't feel she has a while lot of worthwhile content... Yes there are 30 posts but they aren't 30 posts that are all helping. Props for a reads list though.
Reads list doesn't really make up for a near-complete lack of presence in this game.
Is where my head is at right now.
In post 872, MagnaofIllusion wrote:(I think Andy is the only other player who would be more generally motivated to kill me based on past experience even if my reads this game are off).
As town or as scum?
I mean we know each other real well but from my chair I don't think we have any special meta tells.
I'm just playing pretty close to the chest here and realize that you're one of those people I can't just sort out in a day sort of things.
I have a healthy respect for your play and what you are capable of.
In post 872, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Were you referencing EP’s Laundry game in regards to trouble spots?
Yeah. Its more of personality than the game itself though.
I mean if you like gifs and jokes there's plenty of them. Lots of little moments. <3
In post 899, Raskolnikov wrote:Also I really don't get it, how you see your scumreads being lynched if you don't even case them.You're defending yourself but not really actually pushing or pressuring much, I'm not sure what you're reasonably expecting is going to happen as things are going or repeating you think x should be lynched will do anything
B I N G O

You can "call the setup" as much as you want but he puts so little effort into actually doing anything in the game. Calling 'teehees' and 'honey traps' is useless if he doesn't DO anything.
And there's been a complete lack of DRIVE this game from him besides 'no one understands my brilliant methods' basically.
In post 929, Skygazer wrote:I feel like HitAlt has just been saying the same things over and over at this point, so I'm eager to see their more in depth post that's coming tomorrow.
I'm not holding my breath.
In post 948, HitAlt wrote:
In post 946, dramonic wrote:We have a competing wagon in flubs,
HA could be a good PR
, TW might just be bad at scum.
Those are three valid reasons (albeit the third might not be I dont know the guy besides site chat)
If you ever thought I was a town-PR, you should never say something like this out loud..! :lol:
VOTE: dramonic - my mind is actually made at this point I think.
Oh hi drealmerz didn't see you there.
In post 950, HitAlt wrote:It's bad enough to get lynched.
And just to be sure - I DO NOT CLAIM POWER.
I just dislike anyone speculating PRs out loud as it never helps town.
drealmerz man its been awhile.
In post 952, Inferno390 wrote:P-edit: I think that dramonic means you’re a scum PR.
That's what I assumed dram meant too.
In post 958, Raskolnikov wrote:Ok am I the only one still waiting for hitalt to like substantiate his uberstrong scumreads
Yes.
I'm not waiting because I know it won't happen. \___(:/)___/
In post 961, Raskolnikov wrote:writing an extremely barebones one or two sentences why dram or sky is scum should literally take 1 minute if you feel that strongly on the read
the fact that it's like pulling teeth to get substance or specifics on your strongest reads when you keep speaking to there being a mountain of evidence and people should sheep you doesnt make any sense to me
T H I S

WOW RASK I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH
In post 964, Raskolnikov wrote:Also I feel like he's kinda complacent here. impression is he's pointing things out but not actually scumhunting
DING DING DING
In post 979, HitAlt wrote:I'm worried the damage is done already.
You've had two weeks to play the game mate and you've done nothing but play your own games.
Curtain calls.

Taly gifs of Eva Green will not sway me from my course, though they are appreciated.
In post 989, Raskolnikov wrote:The problem is calling it vanity before anyone else even responded dismisses the seriousness and makes it more ignorable
THIS
Like, Magna also said something earlier about my push on HitAlt maybe being a personality conflict and I wondered if that was him just trying to get me off the HitAlt wagon but the VANITY comment is definitely dismissive.
In post 995, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Andy - Got any other suspects beyond HitAlt Holy Warrior you can share as the day draws close to the end. I'd like to mull over what you feel you see that I may not.
Honestly I'm at the point where I just want to throw the sword and swing HitAlt.
There are others but given deadline this is what I want most.
In post 997, brassherald wrote:If you want something, I think inferno is scum. But, I doubt an inferno wagon is going to start when I display my reasoning because we all saw how much weight my reads actually have when I spoke about them the last two times, so why distract town with another possible wagon that no one is going to follow for literal days and I only have 3 days.
Talk to me mate.
I wonder the same things every other post he makes.
In post 1014, Inferno390 wrote:-You've said that Andrius is conftown from the moment of his replace in an then proceeded to have 0 interaction with the slot.
We're like brothers.
Just because we're not talking doesn't mean we're not paying attention.
In post 1016, Chickadee wrote: tbf, I'm not a bad D1 lynch. I'm a better D2 lynch ;)

Ooooor never lynched.
sigh
honestly chick id prefer you never posting to posting and not really helping the gamestate
being honest
In post 1017, Inferno390 wrote:Give real definable reasons why you shouldn’t be lynched, and play towards town benefit more. Give reads. Actively scumhunt. Show us that you shouldn’t be lynched instead of just saying it.
And you're against the HitAlt-for-death campaign because he's doing all of this?
What?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 5, Pine wrote:
Deadline in (expired on 2018-07-09 15:40:00)
Given this will be over the weekend this doesn't bode well.
If people can be here we need to be here given Pine won't extend and we need to lynch someone.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1032, Andrius wrote:Just because we're not talking doesn't mean we're not paying attention.
To each other.*
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

Here's where I stand with this game.
There's 2~ days left and I don't want to put in the effort to wear the cape and wave the banner and throw the sword.
I don't want to carry that weight. And this is supposed to be chill.

So I'm sitting here just wondering where that leaves me.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by profii »

VC ?
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by HitAlt »

Heh, guess I'll wrote then.
Thought it might not be necessary after all, but since A is being pigheaded (or not paying attention to the more subtle things Taly apparently noted), I guess I would feel like gamethrowing if I just rolled over and died.

I'll make the posts I promised today then. (and you will all have to forgive me for walling, because that is the only way I know how)
I am Alt. Hope it's a hit.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:02 am

Post by Taly »

In post 864, HeWhoSwims wrote:How is 848 bad exactly Taly

The little justification is mostly because some off the stuff I dislike happened recently and partially because others pointed stuff out.
Your question seemed rhetorical and unhelpful. The whole post of served to make it appear as though
Hit
was unjustified in his own question and thoughts about why people were discussing him.

You didn't seem interested in asking why or probing his thought process here.
In post 866, Flubbernugget wrote:Okay taly

Short answer to your challenge to me is that it's pretty obvious you voted me as the counterwagon that could save your ass
Yeah, I'm definitely voting you to save my ass.

That's why I voted you over
Sky
who had equal, if not more suspicion or votes at the time. :facepalm:
In post 866, Flubbernugget wrote:Dramonic is probably town

Elbrin is still scum, and shame on you all for letting the "I'm blatantly acting like scum but explicitly pointing that out so it's all okay" schtick fly under the radar.
dramonic
is no longer really town to me, so I hope you outline your read here.

And honestly, I agree with you on the
Elbirn
sentiment, I don't really like any of his posts in retrospect.
In post 869, Flubbernugget wrote:Okay taly let's dance.
Take me to dinner first?

In post 869, Flubbernugget wrote:Your first reach out to me is in . You're asking about me investigating into Rask/Profii being lamist and if that flows into my scum read on Dave somehow. Right out of the gate you're spewing nonsense at me that's hiding within your seas of text.
1)
because
Dave
said LAMIST too and this was before I go to your vote there.
2)
If I was hiding something within my sea of text, why wouldn't I pull quotes and bold the names of people I mention,
Flubb
?
3)
I don't think I'm spewing nonsense because this post is me asking you about
Rask/Profii
since you said you'd investigate them, I want to know how your read evolved here.
4)
And no, I never implied that
Rask/Profii
were being LAMIST, I remember one of them saying the buzzword LAMIST and that geared my thought about
Dave
and one of his earlier posts.
In post 869, Flubbernugget wrote:Next in you take issue with me not having solid reads when I'm far from the only one with this issue. Why is this only problematic with me? How were other players of my activity level memorable enough for you to consider them town?
Because up until the post I quoted or really until you voted
Dave
you didn't have a vote and you weren't really pushing your reads.

I couldn't think about you and automatically see your stances of them, which is what prompted my question.

Another thing to note is that you just stated in that post that the case on you was weak without really engaging with it.
In post 869, Flubbernugget wrote:You also take issue with me being suspicious of Gustavo even though he was obviously a controversial player and I came to the conclusion they were town anyway.
I was asking what
"wrt"
meant, and I'll need to reread for comprehension, but I just didn't like anyone's posting revolving around
Gustavo
including himself, and the
"side eye"
part was because I didn't want your response to resemble what other people say on the subject.

Sometimes I'm too quick to judge here - but I have a bad taste in my mouth whenever 3-4+ people have the same exact thought on something - especially when I'm not confident in reading them nor do I share the thought.
In post 869, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm also going to ask you a question. What posts of Elbrin's do you believe are advancing the game?
I'm not sure what post prompted this question, but I no longer really think this. I think is an accurate representation on the gamestate involving him, and while he's pointed that out, I'm becoming weary of him.

I do like his quote posts where he engages... Rereading his ISO, I'm very iffy that
Hit/Me/Gustavo
have been his only votes because it's basically when each of these wagons were at a high point and his reasons for
Hit
were not original, and I didn't really get his scumread on me. -
In post 869, Flubbernugget wrote:Also, despite you being able to post with lots of detail, you can't dive any deeper into my read on Dave other than "flub is wrong." This is extra bad considering a decent number of townies saw what I saw.
I don't think what you mentioned of
Dave
means he'd be scum though, since part of your case is noting he's analytical and to me that suggests you're familiar with him and that influences your read.

Dave
has a very similar feel to him here as he did in
Open 724 PYP
, where I was scum, and he was town. He wasn't too oriented in the game despite some of his really stunning and interesting analysis.

Dave
replaced out of this game with frustration, and I think that come from town-him more likely here than scum-him.
In post 869, Flubbernugget wrote:Oh, and rmember when you said I was Scum for having "very fluid" reads? When you give a full blown reads list in you had to in several different ways excuse it as volatile. So you have to know to some extent that scum doesn't fall out of malleable reads.

The tl;dr is that you threw shit at the wall to deflect attention from your forming wagon and it's not sticking at all.
When did I say you were scum for having very fluid reads? I was saying your posting was weak because of your reads not seeming solid.

I almost always have a volatile read in a game, I even call those reads 'volatile' so it's easier to explain them, it's not an excuse to have a fluid, these reads are when I'm not concrete on.

Having fluid reads isn't a scumtell, but your ISO at the time of my assessment of your posts didn't have a lot of reads defined or stated.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:02 am

Post by Taly »

In post 870, dramonic wrote:
In post 862, Taly wrote:1) Why is Hit scum to you? I don't see a lot of reasoning connected to your vote.
2) Who is 790 directed to?
3) Why do you reserve any opinion of my posts so far in this game?
4) Thoughts on Flubb and his wagon?
1) His entire ISO is posturing and arrogance. There's zero scumhunting, zero case, zero hard stance, zero nothing besides "Im the best, just give me til DX to prove it huehuehue". It's all white noise.[/quote]

This is a very simplistic look on it - I can see
Hit
-scum providing associations to confuse the gamestate, but I've only really seen town be this outlandish with associatives D1.

Why would
Hit
-scum throw associatives and teams out as a means to gamesolve in a way? That's a lot of attention garnered his way. He's acting on his scumreads; and he's changing them, which tells me he's taking the responses he gets from his points, and using that to gamesolve.

So he's not sitting around muddying the waters on people's reads, nor is he saying
"I'm the best and I should be sheeped"
. This rings to me has his playstyle.

Pushing him off as
"white noise"
while pushing for his lynch is counter-intuitive and unproductive at best.
In post 870, dramonic wrote:2) Broken post tag, please clarify
In post 790, dramonic wrote:I think you just have a gut scumread on me and are trying to throw everything and the kitchen sink at me hoping something will stick.
Just say it's gut.
In post 870, dramonic wrote:3) I haven't reserved any opinion? I still think you're scum (who seems to have forgotten he's voting his buddy)
Yeah... So you're throwing an associative on
Me/Flubb
now because....?

Plus, are you meaning to tell me that all my posts so far haven't given you ANY rethought on your
Dave
? Is your read on slot even remotely involving
Dave
at the moment?

You're not communicating, and you withholding your thoughts that revolve around the reasons of your scumreads doesn't feel genuine.
In post 870, dramonic wrote:4) Recent post makes me think Flubbs is town and probably just lynchbait. He's been the counterwagon to every major wagon today.
Yet I'm
Flubb's
scumbuddy voting him?
In post 871, dramonic wrote:oh nvm, you're on the counterwagon.
Yeah, not movin.
Please tell me this post is you realizing that I'm voting
Flubb
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:02 am

Post by Taly »

In post 898, Raskolnikov wrote:I kinda like flubber pursuing taly with some fire though there is a specific scumtype that enjoys arguing and 1v1 exchanges as scum I'd want to doublecheck. I really want taly to just make a post without any quotes in it and going in depth on his gamestate for a few sentences because tracking reads through his posts is actually pretty difficult
Flubber VS Taly and Hitalt as other leading but sort of a separate thing altogether is a really interesting and somewhat bizarro gamestate FTR given there's usually more connection between the two different things (hitalt and sky are almost isolated from most other game events)
I get into 1v1s a lot... usually as town, though. I have a long history of 1v1s and even 1v2s and 1v3s...

I often catch scum with this method.

1v1s are as useful as how the town that participates use that.

Also, I'm a very case-style person... but I'm working on being conversational. Please just list a few questions to me and I'll respond to them. That's how I work best.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:05 am

Post by Taly »

UNVOTE:

I'm not feeling the
Flubb
wagon at the moment - his response to me doesn't strike me as scum-indicative, I'm going to need to catchup a little and evaluate some reads.

I still want a response, though.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Taly »

In post 901, the worst wrote:Flubber yelling at Taly for asking him questions does not feel towny to me. his handful of reads don't feel towny to me. The fact he's been a wagon all day when he's been transparently scummy is not mislynch indicative. I'm so confused.
I don't quite get the same feel here, could you explain?
In post 913, dramonic wrote:Then we can lynch Taly first after HA since everyone and their grandma has a boner for keeping TW alive :roll:
Are you just going to line up lynches according to your poorly-articulated reads?
In post 920, dramonic wrote:That's a lovely accusation, except I've been on Taly's ass since before the replacement and TW making a stupid play doesn't make it not there. I'm still saying the three are scum.

I'm not saying you're stupid, but you're confused as fuck.
What a lovely response to a rational notion
Inferno
proposes in ... takes a bit of a condescending tone at, don't you think?

Unwarranted.

I'm confident in
Hit
-town at this point, and I'm glad
Inferno
is looking more than surface level stuff in order to cultivate his scumread, and you seem threatened by this.

Also, real happy that you love claiming that you've been
"on my ass"
since I've replaced in, but you've seriously ignored any content from me unless I explicitly pull your teeth for it.
In post 949, profii wrote:
In post 948, HitAlt wrote:
In post 946, dramonic wrote:We have a competing wagon in flubs,
HA could be a good PR
, TW might just be bad at scum.
Those are three valid reasons (albeit the third might not be I dont know the guy besides site chat)
If you ever thought I was a town-PR, you should never say something like this out loud..! :lol:
VOTE: dramonic - my mind is actually made at this point I think.
But if scum!dramonic thinks that, he can just PT his buddies... why is that of all things AI and not just bad town
And why is
dramonic
bad town and not scum here?
In post 981, Skygazer wrote:Don't like that last series of flubber posts ( to ).

HitAlt's is flaily enough for me to keep my current vote for now, though.
You describe a lot of your scumreads' posts as flaily, but you seem to have multiple scumreads...

Thoughts on
dramonic
?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1011, dramonic wrote:
Inferno wrote:-Is passive aggressively tunneling Taly despite giving no reads on him after davesaz replaces out
It's the same playerslot. I don't care what Taly has to say.
-only provided original reads on davesaz. No other original content from the slot after that exchange
Townread deleted.

There's so many things wrong with this post.

VOTE: dramonic VOTE: dramonic VOTE: dramonic

In what world does town literally dismiss an entire replacement slot and tunnel their scumread based off a predecessor, while ignoring the other slot's posts?

Maybe this vote will encourage you
TO CARE
about
ANY
of
MY
posting
IN THIS GAME
because they
HOLD WEIGHT

I'm not moving my vote until you drop this
"you're scum and I want your lynch for reasons that vaguely apply because I don't want to try to read you more"
approach.

I completely disagree with the
Hit
lynch and you seem borderline apathetic about me having any opinion at all, despite it being different from yours.

~~~

Side note, I'm not sure about
TW
read at the moment, but there's more worthy people for me imo.

I think scum-
TW
WKing town-
Hit
is more possible than any reality regarding
Hit
-scum, but I have people I'm borderline tunneling to the ground at the moment.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1012, HeWhoSwims wrote: I'm still willing to lynch in [Gazer, Taly, Dram, Hit, Chick], my preference is [Hit/Gazer/Dram] at this point
:igmeou: You're still OK with 5 people to lynch, and it's 2 days from deadline.

How about you talk to me about my
dramonic
vote, and since there's not enough discussion here, what about
Chick
being virtually nonexistent in the thread at the moment?
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:34 am

Post by xyzzy »

hey y'all sorry for going a couple days with no posts, I'm catching up now
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:16 am

Post by HitAlt »

Taly has no reason to put this much effort into their read on me if they were scum. Unless they intend to kill me off anyway I guess - they seem to have figured me out at least. Dave made a poor impression on me, especially with that long AtE-post, but Taly has improved that read a lot.

Another one who has made a lot of effort to actually take advantage of the wagon on me and scumhunt is Inferno.
If either of the two are scum, let it be known that they have been able to haze me completely this gameday then.
I am Alt. Hope it's a hit.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Thanks for joining the cause Taly.
Will smack around this dramonic response once I get to a computer.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:47 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1026, the worst wrote:hi guys

is flubber still obvscum?
Yes

I'm slightly behind guys, and I'm on my way out the door, but I shoooould be around tonight, and we need to figure out a lynch.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:53 am

Post by Taly »

I'm going to stray from doing D1-townblocs because I often have a deepwolf there when it's made so early.

But
{MoI, Hit, and Inferno}
are strongest townreads at the moment.

There's about 3 people a step below strong townreads, but I need to evaluate them more individually and see if the read sticks.
{Andrius, Ausuka, xyzzy}

{Sky, profii, Rask}
are townleans, at least.

{Elbirn, Chick, the worst, Brass, HeWhoSwims, Flubb}
has both town and scum in it. I need flips and concrete info to help decipher this.

I'm going to need my high-townreads to lmk if I'm tunneling
dramonic
too hard because I will piledrive that slot and feel little-to-no remorse if it flips town at this point in time.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”