EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 1049, Gamma Emerald wrote: (1) How? (2) Is VCA really that important to you? Imo 90% of the time it's a minor help at best. [Numbers added for clarity]
1. Example: X, Y, Z vote together for a few days. If X flips scum, the town will focus its attention on Y and Z. Mafia don't want that to happen, so they usually want to make sure they're not always voting with their teammates.

2. It doesn't really matter if VCA is useful all the time as long as it's useful some of the time. Even if it's a minor help in 90% of games and a significant help in >10% of games, it's a tool the town has at its disposal to help solve. I'm not saying it's gospel, I'm saying it can be useful.

Since scum want to limit the amount of useful tools to the town, they have reason to avoid doing things that the town can use against them. If that means splitting up votes to limit a small number of games (ie. those in which the town could have used VCA but for vote splits), it's worth doing as long doesn't give them away.

I think the mafia splitting their votes was pretty low risk on D1, so my best guess is they probably did.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Or scum could vote as a bloc to subvert that expectation. Don't assume people always play the same way, Mafia is not a Nash Equilibrium
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:20 pm

In post 1051, Gamma Emerald wrote:Or scum could vote as a bloc to subvert that expectation. Don't assume people always play the same way, Mafia is not a Nash Equilibrium
"...they
usually
want to make sure they're not always voting with their teammates."
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

can we quick review the townblock

let's start with pine, for instance

who all is locked on pine town and who is not?

(basically doing anything so that this nka theory fest dies immediately here)
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:26 pm

In post 1053, Detective Pikachu wrote:can we quick review the townblock

let's start with pine, for instance

who all is locked on pine town and who is not?

(basically doing anything so that this nka theory fest dies immediately here)
We should wait for Pine's catchup post before getting into details of our reads. We don't want to influence the catchup post.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:28 pm

Before getting into details of our reads on Pine*

Happy to move on to the next person up for review.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

Ok

Who all is good with pink ball town block?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:33 pm

In post 1056, Detective Pikachu wrote:Ok

I read through his ISO again + it generally feels more towny than scummy. I'm not super confident with my read on him though, so I'd say he's on the towny side of null for me.

@DP I think you should save your thoughts until last.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:37 pm

Post by Klick »

I'm... middling on Pink Ball? Vaguely leaning town, because I get the sense he's using his lack of doing things as his primary means of getting reads and I can see the theory behind it from a Pink!town perspective. But as a result, he hasn't done much that makes me think he couldn't be scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by RedPanda »

creature I'm sure you weren't happy with your reads after tim flip so why don't you just sheep me today. You can use the gamma flip to judge my slot and reevaluate your pine read.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1057, EspressoPatronum wrote:I read through his ISO again + it generally feels more towny than scummy. I'm not super confident with my read on him though, so I'd say he's on the towny side of null for me.

+1.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Pinkball and dp please reread my case on cinnamon and gamma and reread gamma and cinnamon and please vote for him.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:06 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1059, RedPanda wrote:creature I'm sure you weren't happy with your reads after tim flip
More of wanted to save RC from nightkill.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:07 am

Post by Creature »

I'd rather sheep Tim than you tbqh.
Sigh
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:38 am

Post by RedPanda »

tim's reads weren't that great. You should give me a chance.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 189, Cinnamon wrote:I like creature and Tim rn.
In post 190, Cinnamon wrote:VOTE: EspressoPatronum

I'm cool with this right now.
weird that Cinnamon is being this vague out of RVS, and couching both of these with "right now"s as mentioned by someone else
In post 194, Cinnamon wrote:
In post 191, ClearlyClarity wrote:
In post 176, Klick wrote:Choo choo
Don’t you mean...

Pika-choo choo?
:facepalm:
this is also out of character -- I don't think I've seen Cinn fluffpost or make jokes outside of RVS at all. he's normally much more focused and serious throughout. I think this is him trying to be lighthearted in order to show how towny he is only it doesn't work
In post 211, Cinnamon wrote:Tim, on the other hand then do you have any townreads?
looking for reads from someone who was coming off as super towny rather than trying to actively solve himself, again, this doesn't fit with prior play
In post 223, Cinnamon wrote:
In post 222, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 219, ClearlyClarity wrote:
In post 218, EspressoPatronum wrote:Can you share why/how you got to your scumread of me? As it stands, it looks like it's either a bandwagon read or an OMGUS.
Honestly? You're right. Sorry. I signed up for too many games and I've always been more miserable in games outside of Newbie queue. I hate being in the dark about reads. Your posting has actually been p towny and I OMGUS'd out of annoyance.
Thanks for the honesty. If you find the time over the next few days, can you drop a quick post on people who feel the most scummy? We can @ you with specifics from there.

UNVOTE:

Got my sights set on URAP and Cinnamon now. Hoping to see more content from them tomorrow.
I'm not really sure what more content you want to see right now. It's kind of weird that you say that when I've posted my reads and you haven't interacted with them at all.
Cinn normally pushes back super hard against anyone scumreading him as town. the fact that his response is so tempered here makes me think this is him drawing scum and not wanting to pull attention, especially as last game together he got widely scumread and only narrowly avoided being mislynched (in no small part because I correctly TR him for this behaviour and pushed back against those gunning for his lynch super hard)
In post 226, Cinnamon wrote:Tim or anybody else townreading Ep rn could you explain your EP townread?
again, soliciting information rather than building cases

Cinn does ask questions a lot as town but the fact that he seemed like he was just focusing on Tim defo could have been a pocket attempt from where I'm sitting

it also just seems more forced than his more freeball questions in the games I've played with him, making me think he's trying to copy his town play but it doesn't come across as genuine
In post 237, Cinnamon wrote:By engage, I mean something I can respond to, whether that's a question or a discussion point. You responded to my post sure but there's not much in that post that I felt was worth responding to and then you post that you want to hear more from me. That's the vague 'pushing for lurking' sentiment that I felt.
In post 238, Cinnamon wrote:Instead of a 'I want to hear more' I feel like town is more inclined to have questions to ask about my position so far or what I've said
this is just more of him being way softer on someone scumming him (EP) compared to what's normal behaviour for town!Cinn
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Menalque »

weird that Cinnamon is being this vague out of RVS, and couching both of these with "right now"s as mentioned by someone else
Don’t you mean...

Pika-choo choo?
this is also out of character -- I don't think I've seen Cinn fluffpost or make jokes outside of RVS at all. he's normally much more focused and serious throughout. I think this is him trying to be lighthearted in order to show how towny he is only it doesn't work
In post 211, Cinnamon wrote:Tim, on the other hand then do you have any townreads?
looking for reads from someone who was coming off as super towny rather than trying to actively solve himself, again, this doesn't fit with prior play
In post 218, EspressoPatronum wrote:Can you share why/how you got to your scumread of me? As it stands, it looks like it's either a bandwagon read or an OMGUS.
Honestly? You're right. Sorry. I signed up for too many games and I've always been more miserable in games outside of Newbie queue. I hate being in the dark about reads. Your posting has actually been p towny and I OMGUS'd out of annoyance.
Thanks for the honesty. If you find the time over the next few days, can you drop a quick post on people who feel the most scummy? We can @ you with specifics from there.

UNVOTE:

Got my sights set on URAP and Cinnamon now. Hoping to see more content from them tomorrow.
I'm not really sure what more content you want to see right now. It's kind of weird that you say that when I've posted my reads and you haven't interacted with them at all.
Cinn normally pushes back super hard against anyone scumreading him as town. the fact that his response is so tempered here makes me think this is him drawing scum and not wanting to pull attention, especially as last game together he got widely scumread and only narrowly avoided being mislynched (in no small part because I correctly TR him for this behaviour and pushed back against those gunning for his lynch super hard)
In post 226, Cinnamon wrote:Tim or anybody else townreading Ep rn could you explain your EP townread?

Cinn does ask questions a lot as town but the fact that he seemed like he was just focusing on Tim defo could have been a pocket attempt from where I'm sitting

it also just seems more forced than his more freeball questions in the games I've played with him, making me think he's trying to copy his town play but it doesn't come across as genuine
In post 237, Cinnamon wrote:By engage, I mean something I can respond to, whether that's a question or a discussion point. You responded to my post sure but there's not much in that post that I felt was worth responding to and then you post that you want to hear more from me. That's the vague 'pushing for lurking' sentiment that I felt.
In post 238, Cinnamon wrote:Instead of a 'I want to hear more' I feel like town is more inclined to have questions to ask about my position so far or what I've said
this is just more of him being way softer on someone scumming him (EP) compared to what's normal behaviour for town!Cinn
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:23 am

In post 1066, Menalque wrote:

Don’t you mean...

Pika-choo choo?

UNVOTE:

Hmm, this looks pretty compelling. Once I started townreading Gamma, I assumed Cinnamon's low effort / fluff posts were because of the outside influences that eventually culminated in him asking for replacement. Your meta-based argument offers a good alternative explanation.

What's your read on Gamma independent of Cinnamon's behaviour?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 308, Gamma Emerald wrote:Read like the first 4 pages and have some opinions already
this feels like it's a v plausible fake after reading through everything, seeing pressure on his slot, and then posting this to talk about how he wasn't trying to obv!town bc he didn't know his slot was being pressured

also can't remember the numbers but wasn't Cinn pressure starting around p4? need to check that
In post 309, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 78, u r a person 2 wrote:I played pokemon red when it came out. it was okay

haven't touched the stuff since

but making animals fight each other is cruel. did you know that millennials who consider themselves pokemon fans are less likely to think dog fighting is wrong than those who don't? yeah, that's some messed up stuff, huh?
If you don't like the games and are going to bash others for liking them like this, get the fuck out now. I'm not gonna tolerate this at all. Also, where is your evidence for the dog fighting claim?
this felt v aggressive unneccesarily and like setting up a reason to go after urap!slot (aka me) later which did then happen, but he can talk it off by lacing it as being about Pokemon (as we see later)
In post 311, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 107, EspressoPatronum wrote:Interested to hear some thoughts from the following people:

u r a person 2
Lil Uzi Vert
Cinnamon
ClearlyClarity

Lurker scum can be pretty dangerous. These four haven't posted much yet.
At this point feeling Espresso is town. Liking their instincts.
I think espresso seems scummy early game but is just mislynch bait -- to actually read him as town (or as town without mentioning that the reason for it is that he seems super mislynch-y) is weird and pocketing
In post 326, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Don’t you mean...

Pika-choo choo?
In post 192, ClearlyClarity wrote:Pikachu is town and I’m not seeing any non-RVS reasoning for his wagon tbh
In post 193, ClearlyClarity wrote:Call me back when something cool happens.
This isn't good imo
think this is him seeing that CC is a good potential slot that also replaced out and deciding that pushing there will make him look town

also CC is an easy push because she hasn't done anything towny but equally hasn't done anything scummy, so it's a great way to look like he's productive while not focusing on any of the important players and whether or not they're town
In post 334, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 212, Tim Goodman wrote:{TG, CC, EP} is a good starting ground
What about CC's posting was town?
more of this
In post 343, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 217, ClearlyClarity wrote:
In post 196, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 193, ClearlyClarity wrote:Call me back when something cool happens.
Kk, so you have DP as town. Any scumreads?

You made your vote in Klick in RVS. Do you still agree with your vote? Why/why not?
By "something cool" I don't mean "interrogate me because I'm on your arbitrary lurker prodlist" but w/e.

You're my biggest scumread rn. Klick is like... muddled. 105 was kinda bad but they actually try to scumhunt, even if misguided or reaction-testy.
My problem with CC is that they were kinda coasting by and were acting like they weren't the reason the game is slow.
and more of going after CC for just slow playing, I don't think she ever made claims that the game being slow wasn't to do with her, so this is misrepping
In post 351, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 220, Tim Goodman wrote:dang

i feel like both CC and EP are pretty hard town after that last interaction

like i guess CC might just be playing super well but i think i'm pretty happy clearing them both.
I can actually understand this given the previous post by CC
backing off it but he's created some susp on that slot to come back to if his other desired push (urap!slot aka me) doesn't come off
In post 352, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 228, RedPanda wrote:cinnamon and cc are scum. Will post in sometime.
Now that I've come around on CC I don't like this post, feels like targeting LHF lurkers
RP is correctly SRing Cinn so there's a pushback here in the same way that he'll do to me when I correctly SR Cinn on my entrance
In post 367, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 271, RedPanda wrote:I was waiting for both cinnamon and clearity reactions to my post to vote for the scummier one but since clearity is ignoring this game, I'm forced to choose.

I don't like that cinnamon ignored my post. Seems like cinnamon is scared of a back and forth that might happen.

Vote cinnamon
Still wanna hold to this push now that they've replaced out?
this is a weird way to try and deflect pressure
In post 370, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 302, Pink Ball wrote:I'm trying to learn everyone's name before pushing anyone
...ok. How is this coming?
In post 371, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Pink Ball
Their last post doesn't mesh with their activity level or what I feel like their personality is
I think the last two are distancing probs
In post 630, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 583, Menalque wrote:
In post 580, Tim Goodman wrote:That's a pretty bad entrance?

Also I spoke to cinnamon unrelated to this game and he had a family member in the hospital; you're kind of pushy about this Cinnamon didn't siteflake thing.
But he didn’t though? Didn’t know about the family in hospital thing and I’m sorry to hear it but doesn’t change the fact that he didn’t
Yeah you're coming off as irl scum so really back this the fuck up
hyper aggressive overreaction

clearly my arguments on Cinn aren't being accepted at this point and I wasn't getting much traction

why freak out like this? bc gamma is scum and he knows I've got him, and probs pissed off that it isn't even bc of his play but bc of the play from Cinn beforehand
In post 631, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 592, Menalque wrote:
In post 576, Menalque wrote:I’ve played with Cinn before and there’s no way that slot is town lol
Where did I say “Cinn never does C as town”? I’m saying that I think Cinn was playing completely out of character here from what I know of him, and I’ve read some of his meta and think it seems off for that too

The whole family thing does throw me off a bit, but I also think it makes total sense for Gamma to come in and try to be as obv town as possible as the cinn!slot was getting somewhat scumread when he entered the game
I wasn't trying to obvtown I was trying to revive a game I perceived as stalled
the lack of contribution (just vaguely hitting at my slot, painting CC as potential scum which was easy) means this doesn't hold up
In post 632, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 592, Menalque wrote:
In post 576, Menalque wrote:I’ve played with Cinn before and there’s no way that slot is town lol
Where did I say “Cinn never does C as town”? I’m saying that I think Cinn was playing completely out of character here from what I know of him, and I’ve read some of his meta and think it seems off for that too

The whole family thing does throw me off a bit, but I also think it makes total sense for Gamma to come in and try to be as obv town as possible as the cinn!slot was getting somewhat scumread when he entered the game
So Cinnamon playing out of character is enough to call him obvscum, but you say to not judge you off your own obvtown game you had? Not buying it.
VOTE: Menalque
I now have two town games although admittedly I couldn't talk about it at the time -- but could easily have looked at my user and read a bit of that game where I was also p obv town based on flips by this point and my play in that game is much more similar to here
In post 633, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 604, Menalque wrote:There is someone in this game who can vouch for me being good at detecting scum town!faking after pressure versus genuine town
Also I noted I read only the first few pages as soon as I entered so what makes you think I felt I was under pressure?
easy, I think you're lying about only reading the first few pages as you entered
In post 674, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yaaaaay
In post 686, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 682, Firebringer wrote:LOLOLOLOL

TIM IS RC.
So does this reinforce you opinion about Tim?
In post 778, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 687, Firebringer wrote:i don't know what it makes me think
Ok
contributing nothing but looking active

I caught scum last game for this same behaviour
In post 781, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 733, Pink Ball wrote:Hey look at that, everyone's scumreading me, that means even my partners agree I should be wagoned
This feels so trite
think this light interaction is distancing

note that gamma never votes pink
In post 785, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 763, RedPanda wrote:
In post 705, Tim Goodman wrote:I feel like historically I've been a shit ton of games where I was the only one who scumread someone playing hyper aggressively and I usually ended up being right
I think that -oh that confidence is towny- isn't good logic here. scum would need to do something big with this entrance with how tight the PoE pool already is. this is a situation to make a push like that.
why not apply this to gamma?
I wasn't hyper aggressive though, just hyper active
Did you see me go for someone's neck out of the gate?
yeah I saw you be hyper aggro on urap

then go in on the CC slot

even if your phrasing was calmer the intention was there
In post 787, Gamma Emerald wrote:That was essentially gatekeeping
convenient excuse when pressed

less convincing given how you jumped on me which is the same slot
In post 793, Gamma Emerald wrote:I could see that
Anything else? About yourself or anyone else
In post 795, Gamma Emerald wrote:Could you expand?
asking Qs but not really advancing the game in a solve-y way
In post 818, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 807, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 806, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 796, Pink Ball wrote:Be more specific
I want know what is informing some of your reads rn, I'll say Creature Tim and Espresso for now
I started calling people attention and wanted to analyze whoever called me scum at the begining of the game, then see what their intentions could be. People who didn't call me scum at the begining didn't deserve analysis.

Creature because of the way he started posting. There was no need for his classic bullet posting shenanigans at the begining of the game but he did it anyways so I think he wasn't trying to look town but instead just being town.

Tim because when he's scum he waits for me to call him scum before calling me scum 'cause he knows that's the best way to disengage with me 'cause I don't like being called scum when I'm town. He scumread me before I said my read on him so he genuinely thinks I'm scum and there's no agenda behind. He knows I'm not an easy mislynch so he would've tried to push a wagon on me already instead of leaving me for later.

Espresso I can't recall but I think it was solely because he called me scum at the right time.

That's why LUV is scum too by the way, he townread me for my tone when there was starting to be some consensus on me being scum. That kind of "hot takes" without explanation are just to look good in case I get lynched.
That works, I don't feel like lynching PB at this point because this is pretty good and I want yo give him a chance to contribute later
so -- distancing. he's talking about how PB is scummy but shouldn't be lynched while also never putting a vote there or seriously pushing it

we all see how this is distancing yeah?
In post 901, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 846, Firebringer wrote:how r we doing distancing from each other? do u think they believe it?
In post 847, Firebringer wrote:woops wrong thread.
zzzz
VOTE: Firebringer
hops on the FB wagon at a convenient time to make sure the mislynch goes through

also why not more concern that PB -- who you were scumming -- was on that wagon
In post 999, Gamma Emerald wrote:Did Menalque post that case at all, if not at this point he should probably be lynched
yeah being lazy is a good reason to lynch someone, sure
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Menalque »

sorry, probs should have spoilered that

there you go EP
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:26 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1056, Detective Pikachu wrote:Ok

No
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:28 am

In post 1069, Menalque wrote:sorry, probs should have spoilered that

there you go EP
Thanks!

Two quick notes to help fill out your Cinnamon post:
1. I believe Cinnamon's scumread of me was influenced by my lurker prod of him. Does that fit with his normal behaviour?

2. @DP was the one who noticed the "right now" trend on Cinnamon's reads.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Menalque »

new readslist

DP
RP
EP
pine
ofhrz
klick
chemist

creature
pink
gamma
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:30 am

Post by Menalque »

I don't think Cinn is normally lurky, he's pretty actively participating but I think that the outside circumstances could have been interfering with that so it's hard to call one way or the other

I think that sort of fits with his normal behaviour, but like I say, I think normally he'd be much more aggressive about his response

so how measured he was is telling when compared to his normal meta
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:32 am

Post by Menalque »

I think that's Cinn knowing that he responds to people scumming him by scumming them and trying to play in line with his meta, but also knowing that coming on strong gets him scumread

normally, I don't think he'd worry too much about the being scumread thing because he's got out of it in both cases and he'd know that if town!cinn was lynched for it it would still help town based on the flip

whereas I think scum!cinn worries more and decides to moderate his tone

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”