Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 1146, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1087, Enigma wrote:Can we just lynch one of CJ and frank, and move onto other stuff the next day? There is no plurality this game. This day is nearly two weeks already....
If Frank/CJ flip town, my bet is on at least one scum in the lurkers/non-voters HWS, GE, BuJ
How an I a lurker/non-voter, my vote has been in play most of the game, and I have been active for the most part, sorry I can't keep up with some of you spamfucks.
Your vote, whilst active, isn't do much much as I've previously mentioned. Especially considering deadline is running out.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1134, Enigma wrote:
In post 1126, BuJaber wrote:I guess something along these lines:

{Creature, me}
{Vex}
{A50, skitter}
{Ruru, TW}
-----null line----
{Gamma, cjv}
{Enigma}
{HWS, Frank}
Lol who puts themselves in their own readlist
Several people. Why does it matter?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1149, skitter30 wrote:
In post 636, Gamma Emerald wrote:sky I think the inactivity is not really indicative of anything, but I don't really know what to make of their content yet
last time you mentioned sky before you voted her
That was when the suspicion started
ruru posted a case that actually swayed me later
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:49 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 616, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 596, ruru wrote:Actually how about this

VOTE: Skygazer
HURT: Frank

ellitell and frank needs to die but sky is more likely to be bp I think
Who are you calling ellitell on
If it's mwnn then you may have something since last time someone call that on him they were right
In post 617, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 603, ruru wrote:a50 what are your thoughts on sky ellitelling
Ok how did sky ellitell
In post 618, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nvm
I can get behind the analysis presented rn
In post 636, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 623, ruru wrote:@GE
In post 590, ruru wrote:the slots that I'm most interested in right now (hws/sky/cjv) are all afk

well I guess I'm interested in this: how are you reading frank/hws/sky/antihero/enigma?
I'm actually pretty interested in your answer here
Frank I'm not sure on, I don't really get the hate
hws kinda feels like something is amiss
sky
I think the inactivity is not really indicative of anything
, but I don't really know what to make of their content yet
antihero I haven't seen a reason to be skeptical of yet
Enigma has felt lurky, I'd forgotten h was in the game until someone else mentioned him and he seems to have slipped back away.
your conclusion after ruru made her case is that 'i think the inactiviy is not really indicative of anything'

and then didn't mention the slot until you voted her after she repped out
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:49 am

Post by BuJaber »

@skitter wrt the bolded - there isn't one specific post. It just seemed like you were adamant on getting ruru to townread you based on your own meta. I guess I wanted to know why. I would understand if say she had a TR on you based on something that you know she knows would be scum indicative for you and you would be susoicious of her for it. But here it was just suprising because imo you had a lot of pro-town content that could he evaluated on its own merit to help ruru reach a townread on you, yet you were arguing with her about why she weren't townreading you on meta. Why the distinction? Why ask "why are you not townreading me because you know my meta?" Instead of simply asking "why are you not townreading me"?

Wrt enigma I feel like I've explained this. Maybe it will help if you read the first 5 pages. Like the pagetop thing is very noticable in his ISO. It isn't something he does on a whim or like when the opportunity presents itself. He has and is inflating his post count with just pagetops. Now the issue is that just taking pagetops is in itself anti-town because it does nothing helpful for the game. That's where the policy lynch comes in. However since people of both alignments do it site meta forces us not to lynch anyone who does it or we'll have a lot of dead townies (though in all honesty if we all did it for like 2 weeks everyone would stop). So if both scum and town do it you have to evaluate their posts as a whole and see if it is more likely coming from scum pov or town pov. He wasn't just taking pagetops he dedicated a few posts just talking about him going for pagetops. He also in those pages didn't give any opinions on any people. When he wasn't talking about pagetops he just gave a few comments on the setup spec - an easy way to look like he's part of the conversation without actually progressing the game. He also voted for vex? What makes him so special he needs 2 RVS votes instead of just 1 like everyone else? Everyone easily shrugged it off because he said he would do it but why the vote in the first place? He wasn't tring vex. Actually more accurately he hadn't claimed any opinion on vex at that point.

Wrt A50 PL. You misunderstand my post. I had a fairly strong TR on him before he self voted. The self vote is one of those things I'm inclined to policy lynch, but considering I had reasons to TR him I didn't want to for a policy lynch before looking at other options.
There's a difference between policy lynching someone who is also a null read and policy lynching someone who is a townread.
Loosely you can categorize it like this:
TR + did something policy lynchable = reevaluate TR to see if it holds up / if the pro-town things outweigh the scummy thing(s)
Nullread + did something policy lynchable = lynch if no solid scumread available / if town is too split up
SR + did something policy lynchable = lynch instantly
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 1146, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1087, Enigma wrote:Can we just lynch one of CJ and frank, and move onto other stuff the next day? There is no plurality this game. This day is nearly two weeks already....
If Frank/CJ flip town, my bet is on at least one scum in the lurkers/non-voters HWS, GE, BuJ
How an I a lurker/non-voter, my vote has been in play most of the game, and I have been active for the most part, sorry I can't keep up with some of you spamfucks.
In post 1151, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1134, Enigma wrote:
In post 1126, BuJaber wrote:I guess something along these lines:

{Creature, me}
{Vex}
{A50, skitter}
{Ruru, TW}
-----null line----
{Gamma, cjv}
{Enigma}
{HWS, Frank}
Lol who puts themselves in their own readlist
Several people. Why does it matter?
I feel its like a LAMIST. Town doesn't really need to reinforce themselves as town to everyone, especially if they are not under the threat of lynch.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:55 am

Post by BuJaber »

Well when I didn't put creature in my townlist earlier he asked why. I didn't think it needed to be stated. I was wrong. Same thing.

Alsp vex put himself as a townread several times this game. Just you know maybe double check yourself that you aren't applying double standards.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Enigma »

Wow BuJ thanks for the huge wall of text dedicated to me.
1. I steal page tops because its fun and would gladly do it as either faction
2. I can't make reads in the first 24/48 hours of a game ... in general my D1 play sucks
3. I'm very special thanks, so I can have all the RVS votes I want
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 1156, BuJaber wrote:Well when I didn't put creature in my townlist earlier he asked why. I didn't think it needed to be stated. I was wrong. Same thing.

Alsp vex put himself as a townread several times this game. Just you know maybe double check yourself that you aren't applying double standards.
Suppose the difference is I actually TR vex
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:00 am

Post by BuJaber »

It's about showing my train of thought.

Reality is if we play again and you do it again I will go through the same thing. I will frown and hate it, then try to see if you're doing as town or scum.

If you like it so much you'll probably never stop. Well then you can understand on principle why when I hate something I probably wouldn't stop scumreading it either.

Pedit - meaning me putting myself on the list or not is irrelevant but you still commented on it.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1156, BuJaber wrote:Well when I didn't put creature in my townlist earlier he asked why.
Huh? I did
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1160, Creature wrote:
In post 1156, BuJaber wrote:Well when I didn't put creature in my townlist earlier he asked why.
Huh? I did?
doesn't matter that much anyway
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Creature »

This is going to be some game I'll be mad if we don't lynch scum D1
Sigh
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1133, Enigma wrote:Btw, now that this game is over ... viewtopic.php?f=51&t=76766
This has kinda been in my mind the whole game, but couldn't say much as ongoing.

Skitter was one of my strongest TRs in that game, I even doc protected her because I thought she would be prime NK target ... alas she was scum
scum!skitter a force to be reckoned with, and was literally universally townread by everyone and won because town trusted her enough to hammer test her in MYLO

So I haven't really commented on skitter so much, that said I am kinda townreading skitter this game, but I don't trust her or my reads on her hahahha :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou:
Hence my earlier comment about I don't really know how to read her with confidence
I was keeping an eye on that game too, albeit for different reasons. There were times when both game threads were open, and skitter would post here and not there. It thus was easy to deduce she was Town here (with me knowing she was scum there bc I was her p).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

All I want is for the day to end to get a flip that I can work on. BuJaber's wall does feel town though and he did put some great effort in it. I still don't see Enigma as scum here, but many of my TRs are skeptical about him which should give me pause, but -again- I need a flip to be bale to reevaluate my reads efficiently.

As of now the scum team is probably Frank+CJV+HWS (for some reason I want Gamma to be Town in this game).

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1164, Almost50 wrote:As of now the scum team is probably Frank+CJV+HWS
A scumteam of lurkers? We can only hope.
Sigh
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:15 am

Post by ofrhz »

Prodding ceejayvinoya
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1153, skitter30 wrote:your conclusion after ruru made her case is that 'i think the inactiviy is not really indicative of anything'

and then didn't mention the slot until you voted her after she repped out
Keep in mind I said I could get behind it as well, I just didn't really think it meant much at that moment
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1164, Almost50 wrote:All I want is for the day to end to get a flip that I can work on. BuJaber's wall does feel town though and he did put some great effort in it. I still don't see Enigma as scum here, but many of my TRs are skeptical about him which should give me pause, but -again- I need a flip to be bale to reevaluate my reads efficiently.

As of now the scum team is probably Frank+CJV+HWS (for some reason I want Gamma to be Town in this game).
explain hws? I mean he hasn't done much either way but he's voting me rather than someone who might reasonably be lynched today so he's not helping, which makes me amenable to the idea
<Embrace The Void>

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1168, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1164, Almost50 wrote:All I want is for the day to end to get a flip that I can work on. BuJaber's wall does feel town though and he did put some great effort in it. I still don't see Enigma as scum here, but many of my TRs are skeptical about him which should give me pause, but -again- I need a flip to be bale to reevaluate my reads efficiently.

explain hws? I mean he hasn't done much either way but he's voting me rather than someone who might reasonably be lynched today so he's not helping, which makes me amenable to the idea
Again, PoE. You explained the rest of it (vote parking on a vanity wagon and not providing much content)

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:27 am

Post by the worst »

definitely ellitell skitter tbh
her reaction to my rep in scumlean is also like 5% more town!skitter though I put less stock in that
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by ruru »

In post 1163, Almost50 wrote:I was keeping an eye on that game too, albeit for different reasons. There were times when both game threads were open, and skitter would post here and not there. It thus was easy to deduce she was Town here (with me knowing she was scum there bc I was her p).
all three mafia are still alive

she was much more engaged d1 of 732 too
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by the worst »

she was activerer in the scum thread all game iirc
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:00 am

Post by ofrhz »

Looking for a replacement for FrankJaeger. The deadline will be paused in the meantime, and when a replacement is found, there will be 48 hours until the end of day.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:02 am

Post by Creature »

Mod

Can we get deadline extension?
Sigh

Return to “Completed Open Games”