LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1166, Mulch wrote:I don't understand your Albban scumread, dumb it down for me. The only part I get is the not unvoting Vedith and the vote hedging.
Running up to end of day (last ~48 hours)

1) He posted a read list with Vedith at the top and Carcalilly close behind (had gap following it)
2) Carcalilly got pressure and he without really showing any change in reads started trying to push them to defend themselves. Not bad but just seemed a bit out of place to make that comment on your second pick. So no change on read published.
3) After Vedith got lynched (about 24 hours after the request for Carcalilly defene) he thinks it was a bad one and is upset his top scum read (as was last stated) got lynched.
4) alban notes it was his "RV" after he put Vedith at the top of his reads list 48 hours prior, and never showed any signs of that having changed. Feels like shirking responsibility to me. Even if it was his RV, his other posts sure makes it look like a real vote later.

THAT is the reason alban is scum if he is scum. And its why he is my third pick. Just putting that together splits him and Scorp up onto different tiers between town and scum... would consider alban over AUN if it showed up sitationally.
alban wrote:He a manipulative one, and you an idiot with anger management issues.
Okay that actually made me laugh.
alban wrote:And, this despite the fact that bot of you are null-reading each other.
I do actually have him as scum though (primarily due to Io play). Its why im voting him.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

While he is here...

@alban - What changed for you between the point where you listed Vedith and Carcalilly as your top two scum reads and the point where Vedith self-hammered?
Co-host of The USL Show
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by alban »

In post 514, alban wrote:
In post 510, awesomeusername wrote:
In post 497, alban wrote:
In post 496, awesomeusername wrote: ..
Why_Mafia's case on alban seems fair. I still think alban's good outweighs his bad at the moment but I'd like to see him respond.
Would like to respond to what according to you is my good and bad. Elaborate, please.
The good is a lot of gut, but I think's mostly that you seem to be processing the game trying to read people, and it feels to me like it's coming from a town mindset. You've also been generating discussion in a way that I like.

The bad is more an accumulation of little things. I don't like . For all your probing, you haven't really given many reads, which could be fence sitting. I sort of feel like you've been coasting a bit lately, just asking people for stuff without giving much. What it comes down to, I think, is that a lot of your posts are pro-town and helpful, but are the sort of thing that scum can do too. I'd like you to respond to all of Why_Mafia's case, though.
I don't like your tr reasons, but like your sr reasons. They kind of fit into why ppl generally sr me.
158 was a joke.
Reads will come in due time. I can't force myself to give out reads and neither can you. If you pressurise me, I will either ignore it or give incorrect reads, both of which are not helpful. So my suggestion for now is to let me be. Yes, I know it comes across as fence-sitting, but that's how it is. Why_Mafia is not getting a response out of me. For two reasons. I don't like the quality of their case on me. And my observation is that the posts I use as my defence are usually used as bait/misdirections by the scums. My silence could be scummy, but is useless for scums. The verbose me is very easy to implicate. This is just the way it is.
After writing this though, I think maybe there's no harm in giving out a reads list. Here goes. Word of caution: this is pretty impressionistic. I will fine tune or even do a complete overhaul once I re-read and form some solid opinions. Till then:
---
Vedith
Carcalilly
---
Steel
Scorpious
Tchill
Mario
---
Awesome
Io
Innocent
WhyMafia
This goes from towniest (top) to scummiest (bottom).
So, no I have not been reading vedith as a scum. I have beenr eading him as the towniest.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by alban »

And yeah, I was reading Carcalilly as towniest too. It was unfathomable for me to think that such a tunnelled view on me could come from a scum.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1178, alban wrote:And yeah, I was reading Carcalilly as towniest too. It was unfathomable for me to think that
such a tunnelled view on me could come from a scum
lol I literally just laughed at the bolded part
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by alban »

Some more shade? Maybe I should replace out. Too much hatred.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by alban »

Mod, replace me.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1180, alban wrote:Some more shade? Maybe I should replace out. Too much hatred.
I wasn't referencing you LOL don't worry, I'm not scumreading you for it. I was refernecing the llama tunnel lol which is why I'm smiling
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1181, alban wrote:
Mod, replace me.
dude that's crappy, stay in regardless of your allignment
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by alban »

Ok. I understand that you weren't criticising me.
But I don't want to be part of this game anymore. It's irritating and not at all enjoyable.
awesomeusername
awesomeusername
Goon
awesomeusername
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by awesomeusername »

I feel like I'm doing a bad job expressing my thoughts on everyone. There are a few reads and reasons I have that I haven't really mentioned because the game sort of moved on, so I'm going to summarize now. The reads themselves are fluctuating a bit; part of the reason I'm doing this is to write out my thoughts and try to sort through my biases.

Spoiler: long
Steel
- I've resonated with his thoughts in general. I think the whole no lynch vote to start the game is more likely to come from town than scum, and I liked the way he approached Vedith's claim - skeptical, but ready to game solve if it was true. There's also a few posts that I don't really see scum making, like . Not to mention that he parked a vote on Carca while he went on V/LA. The only qualm I have with him at the moment is that seems like taking too much credit.

Also, I like the way he's approaching the alban meta he found, it's similar to what I thought when I looked at it.

Mario
- I really liked the way he approached Vedith and Carca yesterday; he seemed to be analyzing them based on his experience and didn't sheep. He did 180 on Vedith when Vedith refused to claim, which could be a convenient way to hop on the wagon I guess but I feel like at that point scum!Mario would stay off and try to get town points for fighting a mislynch. Also I agree that Carca attacking him makes him unlikely to be her buddy. His posts today are meh but not bad - I understand why I'm being attacked for . :/

Why Mafia
- I feel like I can follow his train of thought, though I don't agree with everything. I think we have similar play styles, or at least he thinks we do, which is NAI of course but it's applicable to me trying to read him. There have been a couple of times where he reacted to something in a way that resonated with the way I reacted, hence the townread. I'm not sure I understand why alban thinks he's scummy? I think it's because he sees WM as not really doing anything productive, and pushing albans with a bad case, but I'm having trouble finding where alban argues that WM is mafia as opposed to that he himself is not. (Besides which doesn't seem strong enough for alban's read.) I can see WM's case coming from town or scum, it doesn't really ping me. I think my townread on WM is mostly just because resonance, and it feels like he's doing stuff without trying too hard to look town. I think albans directly disagrees with this, and I'd like to talk about why.

The points I have against him are the late switch to Vedith yesterday, like he could have been bussing, and I haven't been able to shake the feeling that he's been trying to buddy me. He makes more sense as Carca's buddy than some of the other players. I think my reasoning on both sides is pretty weak, now that I'm looking at them, but my gut wants to believe he's town.

Mulch
- I think I've already gone into detail as to my thoughts on Mulch in the first half of . Io's interactions with Carca could be from scum (I don't really see the buddying attempt as that strong an argument, sorry - actually, it's a little strange to me that that's your reason for saying Io was town, although it seems to fit your style of hunting), and he's really self-aware. He claims the self-awareness is not scummy from him - I need to dig up some meta on him before making a decision on that. Also, the repeated claims that he's practically confirmed town make me not want to town read him. Also, he seems like really experienced scum, so I think it makes sense to townread him less easily.

Otherwise, though, I really like what he's been doing today. He feels like he's actively trying to figure out the gamestate and read people, and the way he's doing it is deep and nuanced and feels genuine. Some people have pointed out the interactions between him and WM - nothing really stood out to me about them except his meta-townread on WM, which I was inclined at first to believe because Mulch just seemed so town, but I'm realizing that I should probably take that with a grain of salt. I also haven't looked deeply into anything he said after page 42-ish.

alban
- I think what was throwing me off about alban is that I somehow got from that he's a logical player, and he's actually very much an emotional player (rereading, I understand what he's trying to say now - that was a misreading and my fault). As I was rereading that, I also noticed that he seems to be fulfilling his self-scum-meta more than his self-town-meta, and we've already caught scum for that. I think the main argument against him right now is that he hasn't really done much, but has tried to look like he's doing things. I don't think leaving his vote on Vedith is alignment indicative - I think he was just busy. His rage in twilight also felt genuine. And I'd forgotten about Carca's interactions with him from yesterday - I don't think it's impossible that's a bus, but it is a point in favor of town-alban. He didn't really mention Carca much himself, though, and I'm curious what happened in between and .

So I went and looked at some of alban's ISOs in past games, and in general he seems more emotional and self-righteous as town, where as scum he seemed more cheerful and willing to work with people. This points to alban being town in this game, although I generally don't like using meta for anything besides gauging style because it's easily manipulatable. Also the whole deal where he dismisses people, tunnels, and/or has really sticky votes is typical. Also notable: alban frequently quits games out of frustration with other players as town, so the rage yesterday was pretty normal. It's actually kind of weird that he withdrew the replacement request. I agree with Steel, I think, that all this meta is probably NAI, when all is said and done. But I think it explains away some of his scumminess.

That said, I do agree he isn't doing much besides defending. And he's really, really, really self-aware; I think multiple times now he's misinterpreted a post as directed at him when it's not. This is probably NAI to be honest, based on his meta, but it kinda reads like scum paranoia. My gut really wants to townread him but I'm not really able to find good reasons to do so, which suggests my gut is wrong. Maybe I'm just falling for AtE. :/

Scorpious
- The more Scorpious posts, the better I feel about him. I suspected him Day 1 because he didn't really contribute much and seemed to be slipping under the radar, and also because most of his posts were either IIoA or randomly pointing out that something was scummy, without any real follow-through, and read to me more as random shade-casting or discrediting than sorting. His posts today definitely feel like genuine sorting, though - he's reading pretty in-depth, I think, whereas yesterday felt more like surface-reading. Also, I feel like his suspicion of Mulch doesn't really benefit scum-Scorpius that much. He's not very open, but I think that's just his style. I understand why for some he's still a suspect just by PoE but I don't think I want to go after him today.

Llama
- So I briefly suspected Llama yesterday because I thought was a misrep of Carca. He subtly dropped the point (I think?), and obviously, knowing that Carca is scum, it doesn't make sense for one scum to twist the facts to attack another. Also, he did make the big argument against Carca yesterday that led to the wagon, although I think Vedith can take some credit for the wagon as well. This suggested to me that Llama's very likely town, although as Mulch pointed out, it's possible he was bussing since he did end up on Vedith, the counter wagon, instead, and was hedging a bit. So I guess he's not cleared, then.

I think one of the reasons I'm having a hard time getting a handle on him is that, like Mulch, he seems like he could be experienced scum, so I'm not going to townread him as easily. Also I keep looking at his posts and thinking, "Wow, that's a really good case" and then looking more closely and it's not as strong as it first appears - this is probably my fault, but the fact that his posts appear better on the first glance than the second rubs me the wrong way. The way he frames his cases also makes difficult for me to see his train of thought - his reads are already so well developed by the time he posts, so he might be deciding who to attack and then justifying it? People also keep accusing him of twisting facts/lying - I did first in , but I liked the rest of his case so I dropped it. In retrospect, I'm not sure that actually got resolved? I haven't looked closely enough at the other accusations to see whether they hold water. It's kind of weird that he drops certain points, though, like what I brought up in .

On the other hand, he has been making strong pushes, and he's been consistent and sticks to his guns. I think he's made some really good points, and in several places I seem him actively trying to get inside people's heads. While I was initially skeptical of his lack of doubt, rereading, I can see some. And the policy lynch is NAI.

In summary, I kinda gut scumread Llama, but I'm also getting town vibes from him just because he's trying harder to read people than some of the other players. I'm also still not sure how much sense he makes as a partner to Carca.

I think I'm comfortable saying my overall readlist would be something like this:
{Steel, Mario}
{Scorpious}
{WM, Mulch}
{alban, Llama}

tl;dr:
I think Steel is town.
I think Mario is town.
I don't understand what alban finds scummy about WM. Otherwise I guess he seems town because resonance?
Mulch pings me in a couple ways but he seems town.
A lot of alban's scumminess can be attributed to meta but I'm having a hard time finding a convincing reason to townread him. I want more from him.
I think Scorpious is likely town.
I have some problems with Llama's play but have doubts based on Carca interactions and Llama scum hunting.

Edit: alban :(
awesomesignature
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Yeah im back to not really wanting to lynch alban after he explained his list was basically all of the common reads reversed and not a scum->town list.

Still like Mulch vote mostly for Io stuff. Was poking around to try and find some people arguing three scum (Io was a two scum team assumption player but I think they are strong enough to expect that if town).
Side note: I also don't really agree with you Llama when it comes to Scorpious. His last few posts aren't screaming town to me and his vote on Verdith is basically him declaring Verdith is scum for a NAI reason. Honestly all of his reads this game have felt terrible and based on bad reasoning.
This bugs me abit too from Io. I was calling it a town tell if anyone in the "fake clear" group was scum as Scorp seemed to actually buy it. Instead we have Io pushing back on a town tell and seeming to have a problem with a vote from a scum suspect on the wagon they are showing intention to place at L-1. Its just off. If a scum read jumps on a wagon, its a reality check time and not "ignore it" time.

I just want to hear from people I trust the reads of at this point.
Co-host of The USL Show
awesomeusername
awesomeusername
Goon
awesomeusername
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by awesomeusername »

@Mulch: Did you plan that rant or was it spur-of-the-moment?

Also, you clearly think Llama's lying about certain points. Do you think he's knowingly fudging points or accidentally getting stuff wrong?

@alban (if you're sticking around): Can you present a case on WM-scum please? I don't really see reasons in your ISO beyond "he's not doing anything" and presumably that his case on you is bad.

Also, you said he has "no thoughts." Can you clarify what you mean by a thought? Because he's giving stances and reasoning, regardless of how good or bad you think they are.

@Scorpious: Why do you scumread MM4? I'm town reading him fairly hard right now.

Alban's replace-out kinda makes me want to hard town-read him, but I feel kinda dirty about it because it's for meta reasons.
awesomesignature
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Steel »

Declaring V/LA Until Sunday
No defending.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:44 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

llama's case on alban makes no sense and alban in general feels like really stubborn town
like i see no reason at all for scum to get upset and then replace out for it? like those emotions are going to be genuine and just because they make so little sense for scum i honestly think alban is just town here
i really don't like awesome's chaining up of llama -> alban i'm not particularly feeling scum in either which is what i was saying earlier
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:24 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Yeah
I've re-read Alban's ISO
Definitely getting cold feet. If you're reading this, sorry for the tunnel Alban, but I was 99% sure you were scum, and the OMGUS didn't help ;p
Re-read Awesome's ISO, I suppose I'll go on that if we don't find a suitable lynch

IMO
Steel and Llama are pretty likely town
Mulch likely as well, but I hesitate to put him in above bracket because there's a few things that bothered me. He shouldn't be lynched anytime soon though.
Everyone else goes here
Awesome
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:24 am

Post by WhyMafia »

VOTE: Awesome
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:25 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

DONT YOU NULL ME WHYMAFIA
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:27 am

Post by WhyMafia »

I mean the others are definitely townier, dw, you aint getting lynched any time either <3
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

​​
Day 2 VC #4Awesomeusername (2) -​​ MarioManiac4 (), WhyMafia ()
WhyMafia (1) - Alban ()
Steel (0) -
Mulch (1) - LlamaFluff ()
Scorpious (0) -
Alban (1) - Mulch ()
MarioManiac4 (0) -
LlamaFluff (1) - Steel ()
No Lynch (0) -
Not Voting (2) - Awesomeusername, Scorpious

Lynch ThresholdWith 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

DeadlineDay 2 will end by August 5, 2017 5:30 PM EDT or in (expired on 2017-08-05 17:30:00).

Moderator NotesModerator V/LA July 24-28. Please address issues to Gamma Emerald during that time.
Steel V/LA until July 30. ((expired on 2017-07-30 23:59:59))
Have fun!
(VC edited by Ircher.)

Spoiler: Current Voting History
Day 2WhyMafia: Alban () --> Awesomeusername ()
Steel: LlamaFluff ()
Mulch: Alban () --> Scorpious () --> Alban () --> Awesomeusername () --> Alban () --> LlamaFluff () ==> LlamaFluff () --> Alban () --> LlamaFluff () --> Alban ()
Alban: WhyMafia ()
MarioManiac4: Awesomeusername ()
LlamaFluff: Mulch ()

Spoiler: Previous Voting History
Day 1Awesomeusername: Scorpious () --> I am Innocent () --> (Null) () --> Vedith () --> (Null) () --> LlamaFluff () --> (Null) ()
Vedith
: Carcalilly () --> Tchill13 () --> Steel () --> WhyMafia () --> Scorpious () --> Carcalilly () -->
Vedith ()*

Lil Uzi Vert
(replaced by WhyMafia)
: MarioManiac4 () --> Steel ()
WhyMafia
(replaced Lil Uzi Vert)
: Alban () --> Carcalilly () --> Vedith () --> Carcalilly () --> Vedith ()
Steel: No Lynch () ==> No Lynch () --> Lil Uzi Vert () --> (Null) () --> Carcalilly () --> Scorpious () --> Vedith () --> (Null) () --> Vedith () --> LlamaFluff () --> Carcalilly ()
Io: Steel () --> Io () --> (Null) () --> I am Innocent () --> MarioManiac4 () --> (Null) () --> Vedith () --> (Null) ()
Scorpious: Lil Uzi Vert () --> (Null) () --> Vedith ()
Alban: Vedith ()
Tchill13
: Carcalilly () --> (Null) () --> Vedith () --> Scorpious () --> (Null) () --> Carcalilly ()
Carcalilly
: MarioManiac4 () --> Vedith () --> Lil Uzi Vert () ==> Lil Uzi Vert () --> Io () --> Tchill13 () --> MarioManiac4 () --> Vedith () --> MarioManiac4 () --> Alban () --> Vedith ()
MarioManiac4: Carcalilly () --> (Null) () --> Tchill13 () --> Scorpious () --> Steel () --> (Null) () --> MarioManiac4 () --> Vedith () --> Scorpious ()
I am Innocent (
replaced by LlamaFluff
): Carcalilly ()
LlamaFluff (
replaced I am Innocent
): Vedith ()
DawnAwesomeusername: MarioManiac4 ()
Vedith
: Tchill13 () --> Scorpious ()
Tchill13
: MarioManiac4 ()
Carcalilly
: Vedith () --> MarioManiac4 () --> Scorpious () --> MarioManiac4 ()
MarioManiac4: Vedith () --> Carcalilly ()
Last edited by Ircher on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Im getting flustered... too many town reads.

Apart from Mulch, I think just about any wagon is has major flaws right now. AUN even has a few redeeming posts near the end of day on a reread.

@AUN - Why did you not ever vote near the end of the day?
Co-host of The USL Show
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1189, MarioManiac4 wrote:llama's case on alban makes no sense and alban in general feels like really stubborn town
like i see no reason at all for scum to get upset and then replace out for it? like those emotions are going to be genuine and just because they make so little sense for scum i honestly think alban is just town here

i really don't like awesome's chaining up of llama -> alban i'm not particularly feeling scum in either which is what i was saying earlier
I would have you check out Mastina's recent game. MMM made a heartfelt replace out that we all thought she was towniei for and we didn't lynch. They were scum.

People should be treating the replace out as NAI at the best. It's been proven that replace outs are more likely for scum than town fwiw but I don't really think that's something to base a lynch on
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

I've also made a policy decision to not interact with Llama anymore after receiving a warning for attacking "the player" so if OTHER people have any questions about it, lmk
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1187, awesomeusername wrote:@Mulch: Did you plan that rant or was it spur-of-the-moment?

Also, you clearly think Llama's lying about certain points. Do you think he's knowingly fudging points or accidentally getting stuff wrong?
1) Sort of both, I thought that it would be good to let Llama knows how it feels, but that plan itself was spur of the moment if that makes any sense

2) I think it's some sick combination of both fueled by confirmation bias. Scum are manipulative but so are town when they are positive someone is scum, they will spin anything to fit their case.

I mean, I also think Llama is clearly lying to thereself, even Alban could see they were being manipulative and Llama laughed about that, so they should see it, but they aren't. It's almost beyond scum at this point, almost suicidal
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

The thing about awesome here is that I actually really liked their big wall post right now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”