Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1157, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1154, tris wrote:
In post 1127, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 1122, tris wrote:koba is clearly town
Two confirmed town is calling him scum so do you mind outlining the reason why you think this is the case?
*them

here are some things that make me townread them.

the fight with esooa was at least very in character for town koba.
gives me the sense that cook knew that they were both town.

the mason fakeclaim i think is more likely to come from town.
and, generally, their progression on cook seems authentic.
I don’t have any sense as to why you seem to think that the switch onto Cook is authentic. It happened when momentum was clearly moving against Cook. There’s a very clear self-interest there to avoid looking like you were against a Scum execution the whole time. If anything, I think Town!Koba probably persists with that Read until the end of the day, instead of flipping at a convenient time.
I like the explanation in
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ugh

i have a big headache and im no good at casing when im considered a "guaranteed" elim for the day.

i dont like that i cant do proper in thread interactions where i know ppl might feel pressured.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nopoint ur decision to make me a forced lim today sucks.

full on.

youre handing scum a free elim that then removes my ability to read. its a 2 for 1 and ur just fukcing handing it to htem and im annoyed.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i can be pocketed by scum doing weird stuff like cook did. or rather, townread scum for bad reasons.

nomination mafia 8p

among us mafia.

those are 2 games where i litearlly full on was like "huh ok i townread this here"

and then switched my read on them cuz i was a moron.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

to say "oh this has to be scum koba" is so absolutely bonkerse i dont understand it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1096, DkKoba wrote:Facebones is always town.

Esooa slot is always town.

Nopoint is cleared.

Andres is prob town but im concerned with how hes approaching me rn cuz if u actually look at my d1 im pretty confidently spewed town by how cook interacts with me but i guess thags just my pov that its obvious.

facebones could be scum if bugspray flips scum here imo btw ^^ just in case for the future.

dont like the angleshoot at all but bugspray would do it which is lowkey grimy and i dont like it.
retired
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by tris »

Two confirmed town is calling him scum so do you mind outlining the reason why you think this is the case?
*them

I don’t have any sense as to why you seem to think that the switch onto Cook is authentic. It happened when momentum was clearly moving against Cook. There’s a very clear self-interest there to avoid looking like you were against a Scum execution the whole time. If anything, I think Town!Koba probably persists with that Read until the end of the day, instead of flipping at a convenient time.
why does scum!koba jump onboard the cook wagon for town credit if, as we can see right now, it's not earning them much, and they could have used the excuse of how how town!them does sometimes stick with bad reads like that.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ literally this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i widened the gap considerably between jim/cook wagons by switching my vote over.
retired
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1170, bugspray wrote:
In post 1168, DkKoba wrote:idk why everyone off the fucking wagon get a pass why do i need to be held to these ridiculous standards every fucking game im town
When did anyone say this? There's almost always at least one scum on a scum elim d1 so it makes sense to Poe either people on the wagon or people off the wagon and right now we have an unconscious consensus that we can more easily find the scum on in the wagon
is there >rand?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1180, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1096, DkKoba wrote:Facebones is always town.

Esooa slot is always town.

Nopoint is cleared.

Andres is prob town but im concerned with how hes approaching me rn cuz if u actually look at my d1 im pretty confidently spewed town by how cook interacts with me but i guess thags just my pov that its obvious.

facebones could be scum if bugspray flips scum here imo btw ^^ just in case for the future.

dont like the angleshoot at all but bugspray would do it which is lowkey grimy and i dont like it.
angleshoot?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by tris »

oh oh the townslip stuff
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 1184, tris wrote:
In post 1168, DkKoba wrote:idk why everyone off the fucking wagon get a pass why do i need to be held to these ridiculous standards every fucking game im town
When did anyone say this? There's almost always at least one scum on a scum elim d1 so it makes sense to Poe either people on the wagon or people off the wagon and right now we have an unconscious consensus that we can more easily find the scum on in the wagon
is there >rand?
No but I literally do not remember being in a game where there wasn't scum on the wagon that eliminates the first scum
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by tris »

In post 96, Facebones wrote:It was just something I found interesting. I'm sure we'll find out if it's relevant or not in due time.
In post 97, bugspray wrote:you can always just get a personal pt from the mod and then quote all these little things there so it doesnt clog up your iso
In post 99, Facebones wrote:I wasn't exactly sure how to get myself a notes PT, thanks for the advice. Should make life a bit easier
actually, how is this a townslip at all?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1187, bugspray wrote:
In post 1184, tris wrote:
is there >rand?
No but I literally do not remember being in a game where there wasn't scum on the wagon that eliminates the first scum
if you don't think it happens >rand, then how is it a meaningful category?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1175, tris wrote:
*them

I like the explanation in
In post 1188, tris wrote:
In post 96, Facebones wrote:It was just something I found interesting. I'm sure we'll find out if it's relevant or not in due time.
In post 97, bugspray wrote:you can always just get a personal pt from the mod and then quote all these little things there so it doesnt clog up your iso
In post 99, Facebones wrote:I wasn't exactly sure how to get myself a notes PT, thanks for the advice. Should make life a bit easier
actually, how is this a townslip at all?
thats what I been trying to say lmao
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by RLotus »

woops only meant to quote 1188
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by tris »

oh, i forgot to mention this earlier. the fact that cook wouldn't vote for facebones even after my prompting even though he was his only expressed scumread at the time that wasn't just sheeping someone could be a scum indication.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by tris »

i need to read up on facebones again.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1183, DkKoba wrote:i widened the gap considerably between jim/cook wagons by switching my vote over.
I believe it was between Cook and I at that point, but I recognize what you’re saying. I mean look I am certainly far from sure about this one. But that was a weird D1 from you you got to admit that.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by RLotus »

The reason I thought DK was scum yesterday was their weird reaction test remarks and the fact that I think they had a level of confidence on FB and Cook that they shouldn't have. And their unresponsiveness to the little push I made on them.

Now today, DK declares themself "obvtown" even though multiple people yesterday said they were suspicious of DK to some degree. On top of that, they tried to roleswap with Andre, who put them null in his readslist. How does one assume they are obvtown in this circumstance? Also, they seemed bewildered when I said that they are the most likely partner to Cook, even though the association between dk and cook is pretty clear, whether you read dk scum or town.

It is clear to me that Dk's perception of themself is removed from how they are actually perceived in the thread. This, along with their "obvtown" reads of FB and Cook, makes me think that their pov isn't lining up with how I'd expect them to view the game. Ultimately, that and their association with Cook is why I think dk is scum.

VOTE: dk
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1173, tris wrote:
In post 1155, Andresvmb wrote:I also have a feeling that Koba starting arguing forcefully for me as Town (to Cook) in thread because they felt it would be far more beneficial for them if Cook pushed something else, potentially to get me to focus less on them (after all, part of my analysis did have to do with their bad vote on my slot).
couldn't this be done in a scum pt?
Yeah, possibly. That’s true. Koba could have tried to coach Cook onto better responses / pushes, and a Claim that could have helped. And yeah I admit that Koba does probably try and protect the Mason by claiming Mason. That’s all possible. I just want to make sure I’m not avoiding the obvious conclusion because I like Koba and respect their play. There being a higher standard is playing a role for me I’m not going to deny that.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how do u expect me to view the game?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also idgaf if im the lim today but ill be fuckign damned if we rush it here. there are already 3 votes on me
retired
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1197, DkKoba wrote:how do u expect me to view the game?
For one I would have expected you to know that you would be in the hot seat today, or at least under discussion.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”