Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13347 (isolation #1200) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13343, RadiantCowbells wrote:rhetoric and narrative does.
not unless its a playerbase of all Vis.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13350 (isolation #1201) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13346, nancy wrote:Vecna Math is not scum. Eliminate the possibility from your brain.
I kinda agree with this

like a

RC
Nancy
Senpai
Ali
Leon

team makes alot of sense to me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13353 (isolation #1202) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13351, Gorkington wrote:nero scum is something thats floating in the back of my head.
Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13356 (isolation #1203) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13352, Vecna wrote:If leon is scum, its with creature + maxous in a team
both Max and Creature's play has been pretty fucking horrible but my gut is telling me to cast aside all paranoia and hunt outside of those two.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13366 (isolation #1204) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13355, Gorkington wrote:your selfvote was weird.
your read on me has been weird.
and sometimes it feels kind of like youre overly content with the gamestate in a way that makes me uncomfortable.
eh, El was active lurking to me and Gin putting me in a damned if I do, damned if I don't situation felt scummy. His vote on Sondam felt really opportunistic and I haven't really fely like you've done anything that makes me like the slot.

I was just frustrated that there was a wagon on me based on ???? Like why is me being frustrated so unbelievable? What is your read on Leon?

I don't get the part about being content with the game state at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13371 (isolation #1205) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Unless I'm misremembering all Gin did the whole game was tunnel me for scumreading Math and then suddenly develop a scumread on Sondam after the Sondam wagon became a thing.

But as you can see below I'm all over the place.
In post 13350, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 13346, nancy wrote:Vecna Math is not scum. Eliminate the possibility from your brain.
I kinda agree with this

like a

RC
Nancy
Senpai
Ali
Leon

team makes alot of sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13374 (isolation #1206) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13368, Vecna wrote:Because if not.....we might as well make RC happy and ruin Nero's day.
Are you going to powerlynch RC when I flip town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13379 (isolation #1207) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13372, Gorkington wrote:i think im townleaning leon atm.
What is the difference between my self vote and Leon claiming scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13382 (isolation #1208) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vecna is prob scum btw. Guy keeps saying I'm doing "townie" things but seems content if I get wagoned.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13386 (isolation #1209) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13381, Gorkington wrote:from what i remember i really feel like youve been under significantly less pressure this game than leon?
I have been and the fact that I get suddenly flashwaggoned with shit all reason should tell you something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13390 (isolation #1210) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13384, Vecna wrote:Nah I resorted to let others do the talking on my behalf. Its working out pretty well so far.
????

I just don't understand why you'd suddenly be ok with my lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13394 (isolation #1211) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13389, MathBlade wrote:And you haven't been flash wagoned.
so that rapidfire RC-Nancy-Math-Leon-Ali wagon never happened. THANK GOD! I can always count on you to tell me the truth about the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13399 (isolation #1212) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13396, Gorkington wrote:did you really think you were about to be lynched there?
idk if I was or not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13404 (isolation #1213) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13402, nancy wrote:Put Creature as Town and Maxous as ? for now.
Creature and Max have to be the same alignment unless you are buying into that thing Jae proposed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13408 (isolation #1214) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vecna, why was a Yuri wagon not pushed on d2?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13412 (isolation #1215) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13407, Gorkington wrote:nero why are you being so selective with what you respond to from me?
-.-
oh great. More of the Math style "hurry up and respond or you are ignoring me" type shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13416 (isolation #1216) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13409, nancy wrote:
In post 13404, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 13402, nancy wrote:Put Creature as Town and Maxous as ? for now.
Creature and Max have to be the same alignment unless you are buying into that thing Jae proposed.
What'd they propose?
I think it was like Dave is scum with one of Max/Creature.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13430 (isolation #1217) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13420, Vecna wrote:Nero, are you the one random lucky shot where math got it right?
lol no

Why do you keep acting like you are ok with lynching me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13441 (isolation #1218) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13425, JaeReed wrote:I floated a theory. You keep playing this game where you twist my words.
I floated a theory
I floated a theory

I floated a theory

So by confirming that you said this, me asking if Nancy was buying into this is misrepping you how?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13449 (isolation #1219) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13439, Vecna wrote:One has to poke the bear to see if it has any honey
What are you doing to determine my alignment? B/c it just looks like lukewarm support to join my wagon if it pops up again.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13455 (isolation #1220) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13448, nancy wrote:
In post 13441, Nero Cain wrote:So by confirming that you said this, me asking if Nancy was buying into this is misrepping you how?
Please show via post count that Jae said this before I did.
that's like not even what I said. To be quit honest I don't remember you saying this but it doesn't matter. I remember Jae saying this and asked you if you were buying into it. Jae is saying that yes they do propose said theory and I'm not sure how that is a misrep.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13463 (isolation #1221) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13456, Gorkington wrote:i havent seen any sentiment for that at all.
there was talk about lynching Max to confirm Creature earlier.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13480 (isolation #1222) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13467, JaeReed wrote:
In post 13441, Nero Cain wrote:So by confirming that you said this, me asking if Nancy was buying into this is misrepping you how?
You're framing it as though that's what I believe has happened when I said it's a theory. It only means that Maxous or dave flipping scum at one point means I look more at the other.

Like you do this a lot with my posts, I say I don't have STRONG scumreads, and you say I don't have reads, and I'm starting to think it's just coming from scum instead of bad town and RC and Math were right.
You
DON'T
have reads. Besides the Nancy-scum you are pushing now your main pushes have been Vecna for most of the game, Max (who I think is either town or scum with scum with Creature, in that order) and Leon for most of the day. Maybe you don't like hearing about your play or something but I'm not misrepping you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13497 (isolation #1223) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13491, JaeReed wrote:I can't see you honestly believing that the only reads that matter are super strong scumreads.
TBH, I do think they matter more than town reads. 1.) There are always going to more more town in a game than scum. So someone could just randomly assign town reads to various slots in a game and be mostly correct. This is why I think ppl that "town hunt" are largely full of shit. 2.) Scum already know who town are...and scum can't hunt their own.

TBH, I did only skim. I didn't even read but I think its a fair accusation that you've had a lack of reads and you've stuck to mainly tunneling Vecna and Max with a side of Leon today and now Nancy I guess. I guess you could nitpick my word choice at times but I think its plenty fair to be squinty eyed at you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13502 (isolation #1224) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Where did I ever whine about ppl not buying into my frustration/Ate?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13504 (isolation #1225) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13499, JaeReed wrote:You used the excuse that you don't want to listen to the people who were on 3 mislynches up til now, and then when I pointed out that I wasn't you didn't re-evaluate on that at all, just said you mixed me up with someone else and then...nothing. Still to this day.
this is a joke of a reason. Like me not wanting to follow the reads of the jokers on the mislynches has shit all to do with my belief that you aren't hunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13506 (isolation #1226) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13503, JaeReed wrote:
In post 13003, Nero Cain wrote:Why is Math's and Leon's
aTe
genuine but not mine or Kids?
I think treating people differently for doing the same/similar things is selective scumhunting and its very likely to come from scum. Its a valid line of questioning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13735 (isolation #1227) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm still steadfast in my belief that scum is RC, Nancy, Ali, Senpai and one o

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13737 (isolation #1228) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*one of Leon/Gork

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13750 (isolation #1229) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll be pretty mad if Creature is scum since I was pushing him d1 but idk, my gut just thinks we should not lynch in there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13755 (isolation #1230) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well yeah, it was pretty obvious je was scum when he was like "Nero is scum but I can't give any reasons" I'm not sure if its dumb town that were defending him or scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13767 (isolation #1231) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Idk, Ali being lurky today (not counting this days end troll/bloat fest) and avoiding questioning and basically doing fuck all doesn't seem like the Ali town I know and loathe. I don't really buy into Nancy's explanation that it was 517 pages so the Ali troll bot running out of steam doesn't really work for me. I think Senpai's town read on the Ali slot is stale so I don't really like it. I guess Leon being scum would explain why he was so hard to lynch. So RC, Nancy, Senpai, Ali, Leon is where I'm at.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13943 (isolation #1232) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda just want to YOLO Yea since I do have a hard time seeing town win this though if we did do back to back RC-Nancy-Ali-Leon lynches I think we'd be in a pretty good position but I doubt I can get all of LUV-Vecna-CK-Math-Gork-Creature-Caeser-Dave-Senpai to follow me and thats not even counting the fact that there's still one scum left in that group.

Like Nancy and Ali pushing that RC is scum thats bussing me so we should lynch me first is so ass backwards that there's no way that's from town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13948 (isolation #1233) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@mod-what must one say to activate the Forbidden Palace wonder?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13952 (isolation #1234) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13947, Alisae wrote:Nero it's okay, your reads are so bad, I'm sure we can get the town to agree to lynch you.
Says the player that has been flipping town left and right.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13959 (isolation #1235) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13956, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nero I'm not scum
bullshit

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13966 (isolation #1236) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13958, Vecna wrote:Nero please please, let it be true that you are about to activate that palace thing.
no, and I still fail to understand why you are so suspicious of me. You are like a more intelligent Mathblade with your tunnel. I just thought about everyone saying whatever one was supposed to say to activate the palace wonder.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13971 (isolation #1237) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vecna's inability to even consider Nancy scum is going to cost us the game regardless of his alignment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13974 (isolation #1238) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

She's scum so yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13981 (isolation #1239) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13943, Nero Cain wrote:ike Nancy and Ali pushing that RC is scum thats bussing me so we should lynch me first is so ass backwards that there's no way that's from town.
In post 13966, Nero Cain wrote:. I just thought about everyone saying whatever one was supposed to say to activate the palace wonder.
Also we are lynching RC.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13983 (isolation #1240) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13979, Vecna wrote:Nero, do you think that RC's response to your Palace claim there was towny? Or a stellar acting job?
I think it was mostly null.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13984 (isolation #1241) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:RC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13988 (isolation #1242) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ummm no? Nancy is saying that RC is scum b/c he hardbusses as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13991 (isolation #1243) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13895, nancy wrote:We're lynching Nero after this resolution goes through.
In post 13734, nancy wrote:{Cowbells, Creature, Maxous, Nero} - lockscum
like this is so not Nancy calling me town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13992 (isolation #1244) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

town don't fear a nightkill :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13996 (isolation #1245) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RC and Nancy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14002 (isolation #1246) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So Vecna, what do you think of Nancy and Ali's logic that I'm being bussed by RC but that we should totally lynch me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14007 (isolation #1247) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14005, MathBlade wrote:Answer my question people. Who are the scum on the Yuri and Beeboy wagons?
Nancy, Ali and Leon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14011 (isolation #1248) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14004, Vecna wrote:Maybe something funky went on during the night.
she started that at the end of yesterday. Please drop your ego and start paying attention to this game if you are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14017 (isolation #1249) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14010, MathBlade wrote:nancy yes Ali and Leon no
yea, it explains why Leon was so hard to lynch. I know Ali is all "sheepy" and stuff but this is bad even for him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14019 (isolation #1250) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14016, Vecna wrote:Why am I the person that needs to pull it together? Wasnt I scum or the VI?
Sometimes we need to listen to scum, like I know there's the old saying that "scum lie" but they sprinkle in truth.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14022 (isolation #1251) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maybe we should listen to the guy that wasn't all over a bunch of mislynches.

In post 14018, MathBlade wrote:Driving home but those scum wagons provided by Nero are not valid.
you are going to have to explain why Nancy/Ali/Leon can't be scum together and "I have a townread" won't cut it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14030 (isolation #1252) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14020, MathBlade wrote:You and your buddies are campaigning for who you think you can mislynch
I was actually against most of the mislynches this game so this isn't really based in reality. Also Sondom wagon went through realitivly easy. Sorry but you are giving yourself way more credit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14031 (isolation #1253) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we are lynching RC today. No if and or buts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14035 (isolation #1254) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

stop whining about Titus and lets lynch scum. His username starts with an R and ends in a noose.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14036 (isolation #1255) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14034, Alisae wrote:Nero why should I listen to you again?
I'm town and I haven't been on a shitload of mislynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14044 (isolation #1256) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14037, Alisae wrote:Therefore all of your reads are 100% correct. Is this what you're getting at?
lol such misrep. They are way better than your reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14049 (isolation #1257) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14040, MathBlade wrote:That is A) Incorrect and B) Easy when scum.

And C) Easy to catch in VCA.
I don't need to be scum to have good reads. I made it quit clear that I wasn't scumreading Yuri/Kid, or Bee or ABR so yes it IS factually true that I haven't been on most of the games mislynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14053 (isolation #1258) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14045, Alisae wrote:
In post 14044, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14037, Alisae wrote:Therefore all of your reads are 100% correct. Is this what you're getting at?
lol such misrep. They are way better than your reads.
uh huh yeah i wonder who the night kill was.
In post 14046, Alisae wrote:oh wait, not you.
this mocking rage is scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14056 (isolation #1259) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VCA doesn't exclude ppl, scum vote each other all the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14058 (isolation #1260) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you were town you shouldn't be voting Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14061 (isolation #1261) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you were town you wouldn't be venge voting me either. Like it makes no sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14062 (isolation #1262) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you should vote RC. He's the scum we are looking for.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14065 (isolation #1263) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why? I am putting my Math paranoia away. I don't think they've played well regardless of alignment, more so as town. I think there are some really scummy shit coming from Math but I think its abundantly clear that there's scum in RC, Nancy, Ali, Leon so any Math, Senpai whomever can wait till after we lynch them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14066 (isolation #1264) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

let me be the hero this town doesn't deserve. PLS?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14076 (isolation #1265) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14072, MathBlade wrote:You can't be because you are scum.
I'm not scum. Atleast give me a half decent reason for thinking I'm scum other than "you are playing like gunslingers." and some shit about me being on the Sondam wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14077 (isolation #1266) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like who needs scum when there's you and Vecna.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14079 (isolation #1267) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though Vecna might be scum, idk. Like he gets all angry when he thinks I don't know what I'm talking about then when I prove him wrong he sulks and shrugs his shoulders. And he's an Nancy apologist which would kinda make sense if they are the scum hoping to end game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14084 (isolation #1268) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like if you are going to do VCA present it objectively. Like all of Nancy, Ali, Leon have been all over the mislynch wagons and that alone should send up all sorts of red flags. Whatever you are excluding Ali and Leon is fucking wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14087 (isolation #1269) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RC, Nancy, Ali, Leon make plenty of sense as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14091 (isolation #1270) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14081, Vecna wrote:Nancy is just my TR.
Can you explain why a townNancy would claim that RC is bussing me but we should lynch me first. No, she didn't get anything overnight so you can't use that as an excuse.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14100 (isolation #1271) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14089, MathBlade wrote:they have to match the narrative.
Whats the narrative?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14104 (isolation #1272) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14097, Vecna wrote:
In post 14091, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14081, Vecna wrote:Nancy is just my TR.
Can you explain why a townNancy would claim that RC is bussing me but we should lynch me first. No, she didn't get anything overnight so you can't use that as an excuse.
I dont think its up to me to try and crawl in her head and explain those actions.
You seem plenty capable of calling things "towny" or "scummy" so why is this hard?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14106 (isolation #1273) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but ok, we can change course. Why are you not all over RC today? Like you were pretty pissed about his great wall claim yesterday so...what changed?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14119 (isolation #1274) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

actually...I'm the town trying to get you hardheaded dodo's to lynch scumRC.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14122 (isolation #1275) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

THERE IS NO FUCKING PALACE STUFF

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14131 (isolation #1276) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14105, MathBlade wrote:Narrative = events that happened so far.
I think its Nancy, RC, Ali and Leon. Like I have a hard time seeing a town Leon being so hard to lynch/spawned a shit ton of counterwagons. I know you'll argue that you town read him so you "stopped" the lynch but I don't think you have that much authority. RC is scum for trying to strongarm a mislynch sans any reasoning and his pushing to be investigated and then claiming great wall was scummy. Nancy is scummy for a multitude of reasons but that "RC is bussing Nero so lets lynch Nero" that her and Ali are pushing is scummy as F. The fact that RC doesn't even give a shit that they are scumreading him says alot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14135 (isolation #1277) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I changed my mind slightly. I just don't think a townLeon would have been that hard to lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14137 (isolation #1278) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14131, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14105, MathBlade wrote:Narrative = events that happened so far.
I think its Nancy, RC, Ali and Leon. Like I have a hard time seeing a town Leon being so hard to lynch/spawned a shit ton of counterwagons. I know you'll argue that you town read him so you "stopped" the lynch but I don't think you have that much authority. RC is scum for trying to strongarm a mislynch sans any reasoning and his pushing to be investigated and then claiming great wall was scummy. Nancy is scummy for a multitude of reasons but that "RC is bussing Nero so lets lynch Nero" that her and Ali are pushing is scummy as F. The fact that RC doesn't even give a shit that they are scumreading him says alot.
oh, did I mention that Nancy, Ali and Leon have been on a bunch of mislynches?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14146 (isolation #1279) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14138, Vecna wrote:Nero, can you explain your Nancy read some more to me? Like everything that youre saying makes a lot of sense to me except the Nancy part.

Yes, im sorry that im asking this again.
later, that'll take effort.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14152 (isolation #1280) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14139, MathBlade wrote:Explain how a nancy RC Ali Leon team makes this VC happen?
????

2 on the wagon 2 off the wagon. I'm not sure what you are looking for and I don't see how that VC is impossible with them four being scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14156 (isolation #1281) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14149, MathBlade wrote:Getting to L-2 that
early
in the day means scumread hAVE to be on it barring a scumslip
page 109 is not early :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14160 (isolation #1282) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not touching Creature. Today is RC or Nancy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14163 (isolation #1283) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My reads have been the best in the game. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14170 (isolation #1284) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14162, MathBlade wrote:I will let you bus nancy but until you provide a reasonable scumteam your reads are shit.
like if you are scum reading Nancy you should be scumreading RC. That whole song and dance where Nancy started scumreading RC and then town read him after the back and forth was SvS and the push that RC is bussing me but I need to be lynched and RC saying that if Dave cops me and Nancy and gets that we are different alignments that I should get lynched first are both bus buddy (RC, Nancy) vote town (me)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14182 (isolation #1285) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14174, MathBlade wrote:Explain the Drixx replace out as scum.
its null.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14187 (isolation #1286) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Argumentum ad populum doesn't mean things are true.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14192 (isolation #1287) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14190, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Can people shut up about wagons? Why a wagon stalled or failed to get momentum takes more than looking at VCs to figure out.
not if you are Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14195 (isolation #1288) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not RC, Luv?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14201 (isolation #1289) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14197, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Nero

Ok my will to fight this has been drained. Its a 50/50 for me -at best- but its the only way to gain back any town cohesion if the right people are town.
lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14210 (isolation #1290) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c he knows Vecna is voting town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14212 (isolation #1291) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no dude, do Nancy or RC.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14218 (isolation #1292) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean yeah, its a RC, Nancy, Ali, Leon, Vecna team. I have very little chance of convincing town I'm town or convincing town that they are scum but if the game is still going you power lynch those 5.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14219 (isolation #1293) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14215, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:RC is never happening lol
This isn't a town. Like he's been trying to strongarm me with no reason and he makes a ton of sense as scum with Nancy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14222 (isolation #1294) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it is if scum get the third vig kill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14226 (isolation #1295) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or 2nd vig and they have 3 kills tonight

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14227 (isolation #1296) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vecna's scumread on me is a pile of shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14241 (isolation #1297) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14230, MathBlade wrote:Like I am trying to see how you are Town but those scumteams are just so freaking bad.
he's not. It explains the whole "there's a small margin between you and RC". The only reason he's ever gave is "Nero is playing like Death Note" and this whiney "Nero is suspicious of me b/c I keep treating him like he's a scum read"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14246 (isolation #1298) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14243, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It's so easy to push on Ceasar that scum would probably avoid doing it bevause it's basically a scum claim.
I don't think its a scum claim and I think it might even be more likely that scum push on him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14252 (isolation #1299) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

stop voting Cloud, vote Nancy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14253 (isolation #1300) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea I agree with you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14257 (isolation #1301) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not really interested in a Cloud lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14258 (isolation #1302) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Any votes on me that are "I have a scumread on this person, so I'm going to vote Nero b/c they are scumreading/townreading him" are a huge pile of shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14275 (isolation #1303) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Cloud and Dave

Willing to vote Nancy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14278 (isolation #1304) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Cloud, Don't worry about Alisae. He's just scum. Like he's doing shit all and has stopped hunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14281 (isolation #1305) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14277, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 14275, Nero Cain wrote:
@Cloud and Dave

Willing to vote Nancy?
if nancy is actually scum i mafsided the whole game and she has to be a scum pillar, theres still a reason why i believe nancy is town and i want her to post today
Nancy's slot being on 3 of the 4 mislynchs is very suspicious to among other things. Who would you lynch today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14285 (isolation #1306) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why can't he just be sitting there and doing nothing as scum? Like that's the whole reaso I called Senpai's read stale. If the whole Ali town read is based on effort if they stop efforting then wouldn't you relook at your read? Also like scum just need lynches at this point so that's all a scum him has to do b/c scum is firmly in control.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14287 (isolation #1307) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14284, CloudKicker wrote:I am not really up to date with the game, im prettu sure im lowkey townreading some scum
I think you should just sheep me then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14290 (isolation #1308) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think he would. Like if we assume you are town you are a pretty big piece of lynchbait I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14293 (isolation #1309) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you've been pushed as a lynch option for awhile now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14294 (isolation #1310) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Alisae isn't town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14296 (isolation #1311) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not doing a Senpai/Math. I'd do Leon with you but IDK who else would.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14305 (isolation #1312) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14297, CloudKicker wrote:all thoses foses has literraly no credibility and just repeating that im scum doesnt make me scum, i have seen you nero and venca lessen their read on me because of the reapeated "ambiance" that i was scum just because i was less there to defend myself, i have been pretty active but close to the deadline of yday because of exams, im not scum.
FTR I haven't really been scumreading you.....

though I agree that scum are pushing you as a mislynch option. Who do you think are the scum pushing you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14306 (isolation #1313) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Cloud save yourself the stress and stop arguing with scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14309 (isolation #1314) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd expect a town Alisae to be hunting more than ever know but he's falling back on this "town Alisae joings wagons and buddys" meta. Its not town motivated.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14311 (isolation #1315) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

now not know lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14313 (isolation #1316) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK, Math is pretty horrible but I'm starting to lean horrible town and not jut scum. RC and Leon is deff scum. Nancy too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14319 (isolation #1317) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14312, Alisae wrote:
In post 14309, Nero Cain wrote:I'd expect a town Alisae to be hunting more than ever
Why?
We've yet to lynch scum and you've been resting on your laurels for the past two days. Scum is comfortable with the gamestate and all they need to do is mislynch. You fit that description.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14320 (isolation #1318) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14318, Alisae wrote:hence PoE
If you are townreading Caeser why do you not trust his meta town read on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14323 (isolation #1319) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd like to see a list with sort blurbs why you town read your town reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14325 (isolation #1320) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

HERE COMES RC TO SAVE ALISAE FROM HAVING TO DO THINGS!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14329 (isolation #1321) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bullshit you are. You are scum sitting back doing nothing b/c all scum needs is to do mislynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14331 (isolation #1322) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok Alisae, explain how you went from having a town read on me to scumreading me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14339 (isolation #1323) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14334, Alisae wrote:
In post 14331, Nero Cain wrote:ok Alisae, explain how you went from having a town read on me to scumreading me.
RC decided to hardbus you and sheeping the bussers is a fun way to play.
yea that's bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14343 (isolation #1324) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14342, CloudKicker wrote:you dont even believe what youre typing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14344 (isolation #1325) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Cloud, the whole RC is bussing Nero things that Ali and Nancy are pushing is 'cause they are scum with RC. Its plain as fucking day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14349 (isolation #1326) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and like RC barely gives a rats ass about it, you know why? b/c RC knows I'm a mislynch that likely ends the game if scum get the vig wonder tonight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14351 (isolation #1327) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14348, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 14344, Nero Cain wrote:Cloud, the whole RC is bussing Nero things that Ali and Nancy are pushing is 'cause they are scum with RC. Its plain as fucking day.
he knows its bs
vote:Nancy

sheep me cloud

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14352 (isolation #1328) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13780, Nahdia wrote:KidAmn (9): Maxous, Creature, Leonshade, MathBlade, Alisae,
RadiantCowbells
, davesaz, Lil Uzi Vert, nancy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14354 (isolation #1329) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you still seemed perfectly fine with it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14355 (isolation #1330) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is the scumteam right now, RC?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14360 (isolation #1331) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she's already changed her read on me like 4 or 5 times.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14361 (isolation #1332) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you played with Nancy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14363 (isolation #1333) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RC gives zero fucks that he's being scumread. He knows that my lynch ends the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14416 (isolation #1334) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14413, Leonshade wrote:But outside the paranoia, I'm townreading him. And at this point it's really hard for me to imagine a scumteam that includes RC, but includes neither Nero nor CK. So even in the situation that RC is scum, I think he's doing what Ali claims and bussing his buddy on replacement. And if RC is town, I think he just has really good reads and I'm willing to trust him here. Nero and CK are the lynches I'm willing to go for today.
RC reads have been junk. His proposed scum team was all town. It had no thought to it as he was pushing me me/Dave team that was totally ignoring the fact that Dave was hard pushed by me the the day before. He was looking for lynchables not scum. I know none of this will phase you since you are scum but yea...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14418 (isolation #1335) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14399, Leonshade wrote:while the people you're claiming are my buddies could've hammered me
If they are your buddies they won't necessarily hammer you.
In post 14399, Leonshade wrote:As have most everyone else. As are multiple town players in every mafia game ever. How is this relevant?
I don't really feel like "town are going to be on the mislynches too so totally ignore me, Nancy and Ali being on 3 of them!" is any sort of valid defense.

If you are town my reads would change, just like your reads didn't change when Kid flipped town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14419 (isolation #1336) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14367, Vecna wrote:You should probably put that counter-wagon on RC, Nero - if you want it to have any traction whatsoever.
Luv and Math won't do RC and I'm not looking for counterwagons, if I was I'd be going after CK. I'm going after scum.

There's 570 pages Vecna. Is the best you have really "Ceasar is town reading him so he must be scum!"? Why did I leap frog Leon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14422 (isolation #1337) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14372, nancy wrote:Aslan I am trusting you on Caesar
Isn't it a little disingenuous to trust that Ceaser is town but not willing to trust Ceaser that I'm town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14423 (isolation #1338) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I. AM. NOT. SCUM. MATH

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14427 (isolation #1339) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Math is like a sixth scum member :/ No wonder Titus acted the way they did.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14430 (isolation #1340) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14421, MathBlade wrote:so the entire scum team has to be in Nero, Gorkington, LUV,
Vecna
, CK, and
nancy
these are the only 2 decent reads. btw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14432 (isolation #1341) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14428, MathBlade wrote:So you're saying nancy and CK are bussing their partner Gorkington for the fun of it?
no one is bussing Gork?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14436 (isolation #1342) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RC, Ali and Leon. Its plain as fucking day that this "RC is scum but he's bussing so lets help him bus Nero" is a setup. Like do you honestly think thats based on reality. And RC gives no fucks about it. Why? He knows whats going on and he knows his buddies are pushing it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14439 (isolation #1343) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14421, MathBlade wrote:Alisae - Halicarnassus D1 unlikely scum do this and I find it very protown to try to help with what was going on with me and Titus.
and this is LAMIST!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14443 (isolation #1344) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14440, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:They're trying to finish the game now because they're bored.
So much this. Scum are going for broke on my wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14445 (isolation #1345) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14442, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I just know I'm town and you're wrong somewhere.
Well you are wrong on me and RC. So.....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14447 (isolation #1346) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14446, MathBlade wrote:Leonshade is mathematically not scum (need to double check this)
stop using math, it doesn't work in mafia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14453 (isolation #1347) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like whats your opinion on the whole "Nero is getting bussed by RC" thing that
the scumteam
Nancy, Ali and Leon are pushing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14458 (isolation #1348) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14450, MathBlade wrote:Yeah Leonshade is confTown as the alternative requires Maxous to be scum soooo yeah Leonshade is confTown
Math if you are going to do VCA you have to present it objectively. Leave your preconcieved notions of this is tow/this is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14466 (isolation #1349) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14459, MathBlade wrote:RC is town because Drixx.
His replace out was null. ISO him and tell me why he's town via play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14472 (isolation #1350) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14461, MathBlade wrote:I do.
You do? b/c it doesn't seem that way to me. Like...we know that all of Ali, Nancy, Leon were on 3 of the 4 mislynch wagons so if one is doing VCA it should point to those 3 but you are only scum reading Nancy so yes, it seems like you are using your preconcieved notions that RC and Ali are town and I'm scum and using VCA to see what you want.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14478 (isolation #1351) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14469, MathBlade wrote:Claiming he would take Pyramids.
Not getting Pyramids.
Replacing out because not getting Pyramids.
none of these are anything more than null and a LUV pointed out its not like he replaced out b/c he didn't get the pyramids.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14484 (isolation #1352) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14477, MathBlade wrote:It isn't just who is on wagons Nero.

If you haven't learned how I do VCA at this point you never will.
Well you keep giving short curt statments then you have to leave all the time. Explain this VCA you do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14487 (isolation #1353) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14482, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:For the record I don't think RC is scum but I'm entertaining it because we need to lynch scum today.
If RC was town I feel like be all up in arms about everyone thinking he is bussing me but he doesn't care that he's getting scumread at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14489 (isolation #1354) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14485, nancy wrote:You are currently scum MVP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14508 (isolation #1355) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4303, Nahdia wrote:
beeboy
(11): Cloudkicker, PeregrineV, Nancy, Gork,
Albert B. Rampage
Fro99er
, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, Drixx,
Kid
ok Math. Could you walk me through this?

Like its prob safe to assume that PV and Creature are town so let me color them.

In post 4303, Nahdia wrote:
beeboy
(11): Cloudkicker,
PeregrineV
, Nancy, Gork,
Albert B. Rampage
Fro99er
Creature
, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, RC,
kid
You think scum are cloudkicker and Nancy right? Glork? Why exactly are you saying that Ali, Leon and RC cannot be scum on this wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14511 (isolation #1356) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14509, MathBlade wrote:Since everyone townreads PV see PV. Doesn't mean shit.
So PV was the town vig kill, well why hasn't the town vig claimed?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14519 (isolation #1357) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14510, MathBlade wrote:Because that scum team would have hammered Yuri earlier.
In post 3075, Nahdia wrote:Yuri (9): Lil Uzi Vert, Alisae, Vecna, Nancy, beeboy, Fro99er, Math, Nero Cain, Leonshade
ummm....all of Nancy, Leon, Ali already were on the Yuri wagon.

Having all the scum on the end doesn't match the narrative.
Which is?

An all town wagon on Beeboy without a scumclaim? That doesn't happen on d1.
I agree...I'm also not suggesting that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14529 (isolation #1358) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14521, MathBlade wrote:Ignoring the top because that VC is out of context and phone posting.
how? You suggested that a Nancy, Ali, Leon scum team would have hammered a Yuri wagon but when I point out that they were already on a wagon you dismiss it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14535 (isolation #1359) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14532, MathBlade wrote:What you are proposing just does not happen D1. Literally everyone was piling onto beeboy.
I am proposing that town wagoned Bee and scum finished him off. This is how the majority of mislynch wagons work.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14557 (isolation #1360) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14516, Leonshade wrote:How are you so certain of this? Though I do feel the same about your suggested scumteam, it's me and my townreads.
Well, I'm confirmed town to myself and Kid has already flipped town and paranoia aside, Dave is prob town. Cloud is gut. So I'm not really seeing why you think RC's reads are so good if there's atleast one confirmed town (Kid) and one very probable town in Dace.

Why did Kids town flip not change your scumreads much? Like I know you said that it made you rethink some of your town reads but your core scumreads are still the same (me, CK). Why does Kid having a solid as fuck town read on me not weigh on you at all?

Could you explain your town reads on Vecna, Nancy, Ali and RC?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14559 (isolation #1361) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14516, Leonshade wrote:The three of us being on a bunch of mislynches shouldn't change your read, since town do it as well, so how do you call that behavior scummy when town do it just as often
"town does this too, so don't scum read me for it!" Its VCA, get over it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14567 (isolation #1362) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

me, Leon, Nancy are all VT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14572 (isolation #1363) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14568, Leonshade wrote:Why did Kids town flip not change your scumreads much? Like I know you said that it made you rethink some of your town reads but your core scumreads are still the same (me, CK). Why does Kid having a solid as fuck town read on me not weigh on you at all?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14574 (isolation #1364) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14568, Leonshade wrote:Vecna's been open about his thoughts, consistent about his thought progression
How does this not apply to me?
In post 14568, Leonshade wrote:Nancy = Spiffeh's replace out. I know you disagree, we've been over this.
this is stale. Talk to me about the play from that slot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14579 (isolation #1365) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

none

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14585 (isolation #1366) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and if the narrative is that scumAlisae isn't confident him doing nothing at all and sheeping fits in perfectly well with that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14589 (isolation #1367) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He's prob scum here and his team is using the "RC is scum, but lets totally trust his read!" to wagon me. Why do you think RC is not concerned at all about that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14590 (isolation #1368) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Alisae's claim being true=//=town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14593 (isolation #1369) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

LUV wasn't saying that....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14606 (isolation #1370) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14597, davesaz wrote:We don't need docs to claim. Scum could be driving a massclaim to find the docs because they still need that in order to be able to kill me.
like I kinda agree with this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14610 (isolation #1371) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Nancy's claim so believable?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14613 (isolation #1372) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14609, MathBlade wrote:Better yet bus nancy either is fine.
both me and Luv are voting Nancy...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14617 (isolation #1373) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14611, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Vecna isn't scum lol just compare his play here to actual scum games.
bro, we are at nearly 600 pages and I'm his top SR with the only reason being that Ceasar is town reading me. Why does that fill you up with towny vibes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14623 (isolation #1374) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like you said it yourself, scum are tired of this game and comfortable with the game state. (though I might be adding the last part.) Who are those? Vecna, Nancy, RC, Ali and Leon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14638 (isolation #1375) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14627, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 14623, Nero Cain wrote:like you said it yourself, scum are tired of this game and comfortable with the game state. (though I might be adding the last part.) Who are those? Vecna, Nancy, RC, Ali and Leon.
RC doesn't check out because he just subbed in. The others do though based on that theory.
I think RC is actually the most comfortable. He's really done nothing but tunnel on me. His proposed team yesterday was me, kid, Dave and CK. This doesn't make very much sense aside from a skin deep "Nero, Yuri/Kid, SSBM/CK are all town reading each other" Until Dave was claimed the cop wonder he was a talked about lynch and he made no sense as a buddy with me since I had tried like hell to get him lynched earlier. This was RC just throwing together ppl he thinks he can get lynched without a driving force behind it. And as much as I disagree with Math. Math is right that we should be proposing teams and not just throwing out one or two scum reads. RC isn't doing this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14647 (isolation #1376) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf you were scumreading RC yesterday so I would think you'd maybe want to target RC?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14648 (isolation #1377) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ Math Why are you town reading RC when he's not proposing a scum team?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14652 (isolation #1378) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14638, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14627, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 14623, Nero Cain wrote:like you said it yourself, scum are tired of this game and comfortable with the game state. (though I might be adding the last part.) Who are those? Vecna, Nancy, RC, Ali and Leon.
RC doesn't check out because he just subbed in. The others do though based on that theory.
I think RC is actually the most comfortable. He's really done nothing but tunnel on me. His proposed team yesterday was me, kid, Dave and CK. This doesn't make very much sense aside from a skin deep "Nero, Yuri/Kid, SSBM/CK are all town reading each other" Until Dave was claimed the cop wonder he was a talked about lynch and he made no sense as a buddy with me since I had tried like hell to get him lynched earlier. This was RC just throwing together ppl he thinks he can get lynched without a driving force behind it. And as much as I disagree with Math. Math is right that we should be proposing teams and not just throwing out one or two scum reads. RC isn't doing this.
respond pls

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14653 (isolation #1379) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Drixx replacing out is null

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14655 (isolation #1380) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

of course if Math is scum it would explain the stubbornness

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14656 (isolation #1381) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Math, Luv and I are bussing Nancy. Come join us.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14665 (isolation #1382) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14650, davesaz wrote:If it really is mylo I don't want a rush to judgment
this is probable LYLO. If I get lynched and scum get the vig wonder tonight then its GG.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14666 (isolation #1383) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14662, MathBlade wrote:What makes this accurate is logic.
its not. Logic says its null. You want Drixx to be town is all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14676 (isolation #1384) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Math is right on Vecna and Nancy. Luv is right on Nancy and leon? Math is wrong on Leon and RC. LUV is also wrong on RC. This town is a clusterfuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14680 (isolation #1385) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy is sitting on her scumbuddy until 3 of Math, Creature, Gork, Senpai decide to fuck the town over.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14683 (isolation #1386) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If town had the vig they'd have shot Math days ago.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14688 (isolation #1387) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Math. Please make me a promise. If I get lynched and this game is still going please ignore yourself and sheep me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14695 (isolation #1388) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What was obvtown from Drixx from BEFORE his replace out?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14699 (isolation #1389) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And Ali and RC are just hanging back. Such comfort.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14704 (isolation #1390) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14697, MathBlade wrote:A) You're scum and B) if you aren't your reads are impossible.
if I'm scum and scum only need one more lynch to win (provided they get the vig wonder) why is Vecna bussing me? Do you not think we are skilled enough to mislynch today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14709 (isolation #1391) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14700, MathBlade wrote:Saying he was taking Pyramids for starters
thats null as F.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14712 (isolation #1392) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If we are going the spamming=scum route ya'll should look at EOD yesterday. It was who, Nancy, RC, Ali. Math?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14716 (isolation #1393) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14711, PeregrineV wrote:You have a 100% failure rate of catching scum.
I don't think its that low but I'm sure they have a pretty low rate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14719 (isolation #1394) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14717, MathBlade wrote:Everyone has a 100% failure rate this game because no flips.
actually, no b/c we haven't lynched anyone I wanted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14722 (isolation #1395) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

LUV isn't even scumreading RC lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14724 (isolation #1396) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was never scumreading ABR, that was Vecna.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14728 (isolation #1397) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that kinda sounds similarity to here...get pyramids and troll away...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14746 (isolation #1398) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I dunno, I waffle a bit. I think Math could be scum but then there are like a bunch of other really bad slots.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14748 (isolation #1399) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, this is my fault b/c I should have continued to push Vecna after d2 and id I did we wouldn't be in this mess.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”