ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Kdub wrote:I'd like to hear more from Zazier, who has kept her vote on BM, even after he was put at L-1. Do you have real reasons for suspecting him?
Fixed it for you :mad:
Anyway, no, I have no reasons to suspect him. He was my random vote, and now that I''ve found a suspect, I''ve unvoted him.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Post by ZazieR »

BC wrote:Yes, town tend to get frustrated, a good town remains calm and should be able to put a decent counter case on the original poster. But, depending on the skill of the original poster, the second case may be easily deflated... if you get me. As for scum, i believe that they tend to overreact, and take things out of proportions.
So, your opinion of Haylen is?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:50 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Haylen wrote:Heya, still ill. Getting better though. I will make an attempt at writing a coherant post.

BM - the vote is staying where it is, I still think you are the most scummy at present and am not changing my mind on that based on threats, if you want me to change my vote, convince me you're town.

Zazie - catch up when you can, I know how horrible it is trying to catch up on all your games. I'm in the middle of that right now.

BC - You're next on my scumlist after BM, with that argument earlier. Possible bussing.

Kdub - I can't remember what I was going to write. I will make a far better attempt tomorrow.
At two of the players, she says nothing (though one is understandable >.<)
One states her suspicions, and the last player gets mentioned for possible bussing.
So I''d like to hear more from her suspicions without any possible relationships mentioned.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:52 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Anyway,
Vote BloodCovenent
for reasons already stated.
Other than him, Haylen is scummy, I''m neutral on Kdub and BM is town.
Ignore the ''R''
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:54 pm

Post by Haylen »

Haylen isn't scummy, she's ill.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Post by ZazieR »

It''s good to see that you can still get online, so it could have been worse. Hope you get better soon, though :).
But you''re scummy.
Ignore the ''R''
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:11 am

Post by Haylen »

Ok. I have just lost my entire post. I will not get angry, I will not get angry. My first version is bound to have been better than this one.

Firstly, please no Maths. No Maths, no percentages, no formulae or anything like that. It just goes over the top of me head. I had to really concentrate to understand what was being argued about in the earlier posts. In fact, I shall admit I ignored the maths posts upon first read, which I now realise is poor form. <---see, learning :) Math's was the bane of my existance for years and I'd hoped to ignore it for longer than this.

I agree with Kdub, the numbers thing does seem to be like a slip. (Wow, me agreeing with Kdub, that's new. Hey! My eyes have finally been opened to what a real slip is! :D)

BC - The Vig kill thing, we don't have a vig. Can you please clarify what you mean? I think I may be taking what you say in a literal sense.

Zazie - I am a jokey person. I know all of the players in the game, therefore I am comfortable enough with them to joke around. I would also like more information (that isn't in number form) before making a judgement. I think Kdub is the most likely to be town here, then Zazie. Then to me, BM is the most suspicious and BC as the second most suspicious.

BM, do I have to serenade you before you reply to my texts? :P Even the most ridiculous ones, I expect a reply to.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:33 am

Post by ZazieR »

Haylen wrote:I think Kdub is the most likely to be town here, then Zazie. Then to me, BM is the most suspicious and BC as the second most suspicious.
Reasons?
Ignore the ''R''
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:17 am

Post by Haylen »

I've given my reasons for finding BM the most suspicious.
My reasons for finding BC suspicious are how he had BM have interacted.
I have no issue with Kdub and dont find him suspicious at all, so he's the most protown.
You're higher on my list than Kdub because I havent seen much scumhunting from you yet, anything i can agree with or anything scummy. So you're basically neutral to me.

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Kdub »

BC, please address post 66, where I quote you suspecting BM based on your incorrect assumption about the setup and then you deny it.

Haylen: Do you think BC has been trying to distance BM? If anything, I'm thinking they probably aren't scumbuddies based on their interactions.
Mastin
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Unabridged
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:56 pm

Post by Mastin »

<<< Placeholder for any changed vote count. Also note how I will be V/LA over the weekend, but it shouldn't be a problem. >>>
I'm back! Well, kind-of.
No Access on Weekends
. :/
Advid reader/contributor to MD, as I'm far better in theory than I am in reality. :P

True to my word, I'm retiring. Totally not me. :P
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:09 am

Post by ZazieR »

Haylen wrote:My reasons for finding BC suspicious are how he had BM have interacted.
I have asked you to don''t use pairs to state why you are suspicious of a player. So can you say what your impression of BC is with only using his posts?
When I have this answer, I''ll respond more to that post.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:15 am

Post by ZazieR »

Due to post 134, I looked at BC in ISO. Ever since BM and Haylen had their discussion, he has gotten very quiet. I''m not liking that.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 am

Post by ZazieR »

I also found the following quote:
BC wrote:So, basically, if we want to win, we have to kill scum d1.
And what is he voting? A No Lynch.
Can we lynch this scum already?
Ignore the ''R''
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Haylen »

Kdub wrote: Haylen: Do you think BC has been trying to distance BM
Yes, they argued with each other over the set up in the first few pages. We shouldn't be discussing the set up, we should be discussion who is and isn't scum. It's about the simplest thing a player can argue with somebody about and make people think they aren't a team.

Reasons why I find BC suspicious
- In the first post of the game he claims Vengeful townie and states that this was not random. Possibly because he doesnt want us to suspect him throughout the game. This can be seen in his 7th post where he says he can't be scum because he's already claimed. There are always reasons why people do things in this game, and in this case, it seems for sinister reasons to me, because of the timing of it. His explanation for this was so he could get the game going, however, he then votes for a no lynch which would indicate not wanting a lynch if you see what I mean. It's a bit of a contrast.

- Specifically says that he is sure BM and Zazie are scum buddies. He wouldn't actually know this unless he was scum. And he makes it pretty clear in this post. This is also where I think he may be bussing BM, accusing the person at L-1 of being scum and yet not hammering them.

-
BC wrote: No, if scum were smart, the Godfather scum would not hammer

This looks like coaching to me. Perhaps he is the goon, and he's giving the Godfather a tip on what not to do.

- Says he was only suspicious of BM, when clearly he says in earlier posts that 'BM is scum' and 'Gentlemen I think we have scum here' with regards to BM. I see that as a little bit of a lie. Then a few posts later he says he is sure BM is town, which really doesn't make any sense to me.

- 'I am not scum' is his only defense to me being suspicious of him.

That is why I am suspicious of BC.

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Post by Kdub »

I guess I can't really feel strongly one way or the other about the Haylen-BM feud about Haylen's supposed lurking since they clearly have some meta going on with each other. I'm willing to give Haylen the benefit of the doubt with regard to lurking, but I should note that until her last post, she hasn't really done a lot of asking questions or investigating others. I also don't see why she thinks Zazier hasn't done any scumhunting, because the last page of posts or so has pretty much been her trying to scumhunt.

About a potential BC-BM scum pairing, sure it's possible. BM hasn't said a whole lot about BC since post 61, where he seems to be suspicious of him, but doesn't pursue a case on him. With that said, I also find you to be a potential scum partner for BC because you didn't indicate any suspicion of him until after Zazier made her case and put him at L-1, and I think your reasons in your last post for suspecting BC are much better (at least from an objective point of view) than your reasons against BM, yet you are voting BM.

BC is still the most suspicious right now. I'd say Haylen is slightly suspicious, BM is neutral, Zazier is leaning town.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:32 am

Post by ZazieR »

Haylen wrote:You (Zazie)'re higher on my list than Kdub because I havent seen much scumhunting from you yet, anything i can agree with or anything scummy.
Please explain this, as post 139 contradicts this statement.
Also, how come you didn''t point these arguments out after BC had made them?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:44 am

Post by ZazieR »

And where are BM and BC?
Especially curious about BM as he was the one who accused Haylen of lurking, while posting in other games.
And BC as he has mainly been talking about offtopic stuff ever since suspicions against him decreased getting mentioned.
Ignore the ''R''
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:04 am

Post by Haylen »

Zazie wrote: Please explain this, as post 139 contradicts this statement.
No it doesnt.
Zazie wrote:Also, how come you didn''t point these arguments out after BC had made them?
Because I like storing information away and writing a very long post later. I tried pointing arguments out and posting a long post later that put everything together and got accused or reiterating my points and repeating myself. I'm trying to work out the best way to do things.

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

skimmed this page. I think we'd be doing pretty well to lynch either Kdub or Haylen today. more later.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:46 am

Post by ZazieR »

Yes, it does.
You said you haven''t seen much scumhunting from me and that you haven''t seen anything with which you can agree. Yet, in post 139, you state some reasons which I also pointed out. Which means you at least do agree with me on things, and it also means that I have scumhunted.
So if you disagree with this, say why the next time.
Haylen wrote:Because I like storing information away and writing a very long post later. I tried pointing arguments out and posting a long post later that put everything together and got accused or reiterating my points and repeating myself. I'm trying to work out the best way to do things.
Which is to make funny comments about the mod, while scummy things get said according to you? And to attack a player, after he made a comment about you?
Ignore the ''R''
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:59 am

Post by Haylen »

BM wrote: I think we'd be doing pretty well to lynch either Kdub or Haylen today
Care to explain why? I also fail to see how you can make a judgement on this as you admitted to only skimming the thread.
Zazie wrote: You said you haven''t seen much scumhunting from me and that you haven''t seen anything with which you can agree. Yet, in post 139, you state some reasons which I also pointed out. Which means you at least do agree with me on things, and it also means that I have scumhunted.
Oh! That's what you meant! I was taking you literally, thought you had interpretted something I wrote in my post somewhere about you scumhunting. It seems I do agree with you on some things, I wrote that post whilst reading BC in isolation so was therefore unable to see what you had written.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:01 am

Post by Haylen »

Which is to make funny comments about the mod, while scummy things get said according to you? And to attack a player, after he made a comment about you?
Well, I don't know do I? All I know is I played badly in my last game, since I haven't been told how to improve, I'm trying all sorts of things to work it out myself and I think you should respect that I'm trying to improve my play. Read into it what you will, but that's what's going on.

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:19 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Unvote?
At the moment.... I think.

Reading up again. Will post later tonight I hope.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Kdub wrote:
BloodCovenant wrote:yea, i was wrong about the set up, but that wasn't really why i suspected BM.
You sure about that? Here's what you said to him:
BloodCovenent wrote:And If the GF dies by vengeful kill, then the avenged town automatically wins.
This, haha, this is what leads me to believe that you are not a vengeful townie. You are either goon or GF.
(Well... that, or you didn't read your PM well enough, or read the VGT PM in the beginning of this game.
I was under the assumption that once the GF was killed/lynched or avenged, then there would be a town win. I also did not know that the role PM's were listed within the first few pages of the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”