Micro 922: Strawberry Mafia (Game over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1297, Ame wrote:Hey Clidd, remember that time when I redirected the lynch to scum on D1? Or that time when Icoscum tried to go after low hanging fruit, me, for my RVS vote. Or that time when Kanna and Ico hardly interacted except for a random town read and some basic questioning.
Or that time when Kanna had you as more or less clear yesterday without even having investigated you. Or that time when she put on a show of claiming only to give in at the nearest opportunity. Or that time where she leaked knowing that she investigated town.

What are we doing here, man.
That was an optimal bus though. You *had* to get on there to look good the next day. True, I didn't look day 1 but that's because I didn't know Ico was scum. If I was scum, I totally would've gotten on when you did.

Also what does the parts in bold mean?
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Kanna »

Oh actually I answered the first part, Ame is acting ignorant there. The second point's also been addressed: I GOT A GUILTY. How did I put on a show, what does that mean, and why is that a point? It was wrong for me to push massclaim but anything else is ???
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by Kanna »

Luca kill also points to Ame:
In post 1153, Kanna wrote:If Luca investigates her, he’ll get *doctor* + no alignment so a doctor fakeclaim would work really well too. I think after all the power roles got outed D2 and Luca pretended he was one shot, Ame changed her claim to VT because there were too many PRs.
In post 1154, Kanna wrote:She killed him after he gave another result because he would then be the only person to be able to catch her out on her lie.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1299, Kanna wrote:
Spoiler:
Bringing this back: Ame knew I would get no-gun on you + knows me getting a no-gun lets me know it's her because there's no way you can be scum.
In post 1139, Kanna wrote:Clidd doesn’t have a gun = scum!doc Ame
In post 1140, Kanna wrote:Clidd, I feel like you’ve missed some things?

Yesterday, Luca investigated you. Apparently, you were vanilla, and then Luca died. I then investigated you and you had no gun so you cant be mafia goon. Ame as scum doctor is the only solution
In post 1141, Kanna wrote:And it actually makes sense Luca died since he would have been able to investigate Ame and find out what she was vs me where I can’t.

VOTE: Ame
In post 1150, Kanna wrote:Ame is doing a super big misrep of mechanics right now; just hear me out
In post 1120, Kanna wrote:If clidd has a gun, it’s clidd. If he doesn’t, it’s ame. If I die, then it’s ???
Like I said, the reasoning behind this is because Luca investigated you yesterday and got *vanilla*. From his flip, we know he was legit. This means you can either be mafia goon or vt. I got an inno which means you are definitely vt. There’s no way for me to inno on scum!you because you cannot be a doctor/there is no loophole for you to be scum unless Luca lied. Ame is totally lying here.
Yet, she still says ~ "kanna is scummy because she voted quickly here"
There's no indication anywhere that I knew you would get a no-gun, I didn't. In fact, the evidence points to the contrary.

1. I was looking into Clidd before the phase end. There would be no reason for me to potentially damage his perception of me by pushing him if I knew he was going to end up cleared.
2. If scumAme knew he would be inno, she would have killed him. Slaxx had you as scum and I'd be able to quickvote and count on his lolhammer. I'd never bank the game on Clidd because I know how random his emotional reads can be.

And yes your quick vote is scummy. If I were in your position, I would not vote right after getting my result. I would think over if there was something I missed and allow both players to comment first no matter how sure I was as there could always be some information that I wasn't privy to.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Kanna »

Also the DDL/Hectic flips because Ame needed more mislynches.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Kanna »

Ame is blatantly lying here. Look at this, she KNEW you is vanilla
In post 1099, Ame wrote:Oh wow it just hit me that Luca wasn't 1-shot. I didn't know where his Vanilla claim on Clidd was coming from. This definitely changes things!
Vanilla and an no gun = no way you can be scum. This is super straightforward and how she's painting as scummy for voting quickly is super bad faith
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1300, Kanna wrote:
In post 1297, Ame wrote:Hey Clidd, remember that time when I redirected the lynch to scum on D1? Or that time when Icoscum tried to go after low hanging fruit, me, for my RVS vote. Or that time when Kanna and Ico hardly interacted except for a random town read and some basic questioning.
Or that time when Kanna had you as more or less clear yesterday without even having investigated you. Or that time when she put on a show of claiming only to give in at the nearest opportunity. Or that time where she leaked knowing that she investigated town.

That was an optimal bus though. You *had* to get on there to look good the next day. True, I didn't look day 1 but that's because I didn't know Ico was scum. If I was scum, I totally would've gotten on when you did.

No, I was being town read already. It would be silly to bus there. And your looking bad has nothing to do with not knowing Ico was scum. Clidd didn't know Ico was scum and that's what made him look townie, his townIgnorance. And the fact that you thought you would look bad coming into Day 2 indicates that you were aware of your association with Ico.

The bolded is refering to the fact that you knew Clidd was going to turn up with a no gun on D4, despite the fact that you had not yet investigated him. You had already planned mylo/lylo and to go for me, but you didn't anticipate we would no lynch. You were set to make your move yesterDay
before you had even investigated him.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Kanna »

She *knew* I would vote as soon as I came into the day anyway because she knew I was investigating clidd and I said this the day before
In post 1120, Kanna wrote:If clidd has a gun, it’s clidd. If he doesn’t, it’s ame. If I die, then it’s ???
I've also thought through that^many times. That's why I thought for sure I was dying. Wasn't expecting Ame to eat the guilty and versus me one on 1.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1306, Ame wrote:
In post 1300, Kanna wrote:

No, I was being town read already. It would be silly to bus there. And your looking bad has nothing to do with not knowing Ico was scum. Clidd didn't know Ico was scum and that's what made him look townie, his townIgnorance. And the fact that you thought you would look bad coming into Day 2 indicates that you were aware of your association with Ico.

The bolded is refering to the fact that you knew Clidd was going to turn up with a no gun on D4, despite the fact that you had not yet investigated him. You had already planned mylo/lylo and to go for me, but you didn't anticipate we would no lynch. You were set to make your move yesterDay
before you had even investigated him.
You needed to keep your TR because you were town leader. But again, I feel like this is going into the territory of WIFOM/anything can be argued and Ame is freakin good at arguing.

Ngl, I don't even know what the second point means. I didn't slip because it's impossible for me to slip. Clidd can just look at that point himself.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1305, Kanna wrote:Ame is blatantly lying here. Look at this, she KNEW you is vanilla
In post 1099, Ame wrote:Oh wow it just hit me that Luca wasn't 1-shot. I didn't know where his Vanilla claim on Clidd was coming from. This definitely changes things!
Vanilla and an no gun = no way you can be scum. This is super straightforward and how she's painting as scummy for voting quickly is super bad faith
I didn't know Clidd was Vanilla until you had posted this:
In post 1094, Kanna wrote: Luca also said clidd was vanilla yesterday but I’m wondering if that really confirms him as town.
I didn't pick up on the fact that Luca had investigated him because I was under the impression that he was 1-shot. You pointing out is what gave it away.

And it's clear that you are being misleading here:
vanilla and not having gun are completely different things.
You knew he was vanilla D4 but you had not investigated whether or not he had a gun. Yet you had already started to anticipate clearing him! You were already setting this up D4 whereas I was still ignorant of what TF was going on.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Ame »

WIFOM is just an excuse for people to ignore the straightforward and obvious conclusion. A duck is a duck. A wooper is a wooper.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Kanna »

You were and are acting ignorant. Of course you had to wait for me to point it out first. And yes they are? Luca said he was vanilla, so the conclusion would be:
"clidd is either a vt or mafia goon." I investigated him, got a no gun, and that meant he was vanilla. You're spinning a weird narrative.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by Kanna »

WIFOM is a way to spin anything into the way to want it to look. E.g if you bussed, you can say "I would never bus!"
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by Ame »

Defaulting to WIFOM is a cop-out and excuse to ignore the evidence. It's essentially saying that there is no way to figure out anything in this game because everything could come down to "well maybe that's what they want us to think." Instead, you should use the clues around you to determine if it IS what they want you to think or not. My play suggests that the straightforward answer is correct here: If I were going for bussing points, I wouldn't have town read him and then bussed at the last second, rather I would make a show of it throughout the day for maximum credibility.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1311, Kanna wrote:You were and are acting ignorant. Of course you had to wait for me to point it out first. And yes they are? Luca said he was vanilla, so the conclusion would be:
"clidd is either a vt or mafia goon." I investigated him, got a no gun, and that meant he was vanilla. You're spinning a weird narrative.
The narrative is this:
In post 1121, Kanna wrote:Basically I think I’m dying tonight so we should no lynch. I still lean ame though. Just think she’d be capable of doing all this as scum.
You had already begun setting up your strategy on D4 and started to set up the roots then. This is before you supposedly knew whether or not Clidd had a gun, yet you had already been leaking that you knew what the result would be by prematurely staking your read on me.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1313, Ame wrote:Defaulting to WIFOM is a cop-out and excuse to ignore the evidence. It's essentially saying that there is no way to figure out anything in this game because everything could come down to "well maybe that's what they want us to think." Instead, you should use the clues around you to determine if it IS what they want you to think or not. My play suggests that the straightforward answer is correct here: If I were going for bussing points, I wouldn't have town read him and then bussed at the last second, rather I would make a show of it throughout the day for maximum credibility.
Why would you bus unless your partner was going down then? You said yourself you don't like playing scum/you would just go down with your partner etc. Here, you're proving my point that you can use WIFOM to look however you want.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by Ame »

I'm speaking from the PoV of busAme
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1314, Ame wrote:
In post 1311, Kanna wrote:You were and are acting ignorant. Of course you had to wait for me to point it out first. And yes they are? Luca said he was vanilla, so the conclusion would be:
The narrative is this:
In post 1121, Kanna wrote:Basically I think I’m dying tonight so we should no lynch. I still lean ame though. Just think she’d be capable of doing all this as scum.
You had already begun setting up your strategy on D4 and started to set up the roots then. This is before you supposedly knew whether or not Clidd had a gun, yet you had already been leaking that you knew what the result would be by prematurely staking your read on me.
This wasn't your original point but...

Absolutely not. I was SR'ing you yesterday because of Hectic. Anyway, that doesn't even make sense as a scum move. Just why would I do that?

Heading off for tonight, not sure how active I'll be tomorrow (as usual). Hammer Ame please Clidd.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1317, Kanna wrote:I was SR'ing you yesterday because of Hectic.
And yet when you stated your read on me yesterDay, I asked you to point out what you found scummy about my Hectic push and you responded that your weren't scumreading me for Hectic but because of process of elimination:

Spoiler:
In post 1098, Ame wrote:@Kanna can you point out which step in my reasoning you feel was disingenuous?
In post 1119, Kanna wrote:@ame, it’s POE

And again, this is a slip. I couldn't have been scum to you through PoE yesterday because you had yet to investigate Clidd. Again, you were already aware you would get a no-gun and began scum reading me in anticipation.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Datisi »

Prodding clidd.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by Kanna »

It's true I was scumreading you because of POE, but your Hectic push contributed to the POE. Basically, you were just the most scummy to me yesterday.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by Kanna »

@clidd, as of right now, there's less than 24 hours. Come back and hammer Ame or we get no lynch and lose.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Ame »

Detective "Detective" Detective finishing up some paperwork. Sorry I haven't been around in a while. After the fallout between The Force and the SVPD things just haven't been the same ya know? Anyway, we have eye-witness testimony that Smuggler Kanna has indeed been distributing illicit substances through an underground chain known as
Psyducks Coffee
. We urge all citizens to unite against this malady and stand together in bringing this evildoer to justice. We believe that and provide ample evidence to bring her in. In the meantime, I have some couches to investigate.

Spoiler: Detective Out
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:21 am

Post by clidd »

In post 1293, Datisi wrote:
Official Vote Count 5.03

With 3 votes in play, it takes 2 to lynch.

Lynching
Ame
(1): Kanna
Kanna
(1): Ame

Not Voting
(1): clidd

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-03-18 08:15:00).

Mod notes:
[/area]
19 hours