Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

OK
VOTE: ironstove
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hes claimed an ability that cannot 'target' another player.

I suspect I know what it is but that doesnt change that it was bad to claim it -for no reason-.

we dont have the time to pursue a new wagon. I really, really dislike quickwagons.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

but then again, he is being an anti-town muck.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

VOTE: ironstone
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1350, Gamma Emerald wrote:OK
VOTE: ironstove
Why are you voting me instead of pisskop? Do you town read him now? (inb4 'wah no! i scum read u moar nub!')

Was that just weak bussing you were doing earlier by voting him? Why the sudden attempt to throw off the wagon you were just voting for earlier and move it onto me? I'd imagine you'd be ecstatic to find the person you were voting for and criticizing would be having their wagon forming up:
In post 1248, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1246, Sondam wrote:Can more people vote Pisskop. I actually think I'm more confident in that one than Dunn now.

~G
Maybe
I do scumread him
In post 1251, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: pisskop
In post 1316, Gamma Emerald wrote:Pisskop didn't really seem to be trying to gamesolve early game.
yet instead you're focusing on me to find out more information for my PR.... And it's going to look so bad if my lynch goes through and I flip town... So I don't even know what you're trying to do by voting me. Pressure me to give you information I'm convinced will only help a mafia player? Hah.

Add to the hilarity, you're not joining with your scum read in trying to pressure me... Really, how do you think this makes you look? And why do you think I'm not cooperating with you at all?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by ironstove »

EBWOP: You're now joining your scum read and working together with him. In a span of ~20 posts since you last scum read pisskop, you jumped onto me and joined pisskop. Lul.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

piss isnt voting you.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1353, Fire Assassin wrote:VOTE: ironstone
In post 934, ironstove wrote:Fire assassins reads are either complete shit this game or he is scum. Fire assassin which of the two is it? Are your reads shit or are you scum???
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lol wagon composition shouldnt be a reason for suddenly unvoting like a spergelord
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1356, pisskop wrote:piss isnt voting you.
No, but you clearly wanted to have me lynched earlier when I didn't give you information, and you're both buddying up right now.

Why are you defending gamma and speaking for him, pisskop? Is he your strong town read?

@Gamma, I still want you to answer to the post, pisskop answering for you doesn't count FMPOV.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Well no. now its survivalism for me as well as a general willingness to have you roped most of the game.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1358, pisskop wrote:Lol wagon composition shouldnt be a reason for suddenly unvoting like a spergelord
Actually, vote counts do matter... A lot, and wagon formations do matter, a lot. They help in analysis and trying to indicate they don't provide information to make decisions is a ridiculous statement.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

I also dont really scumread gamma. or fire.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Right NOW you know how VCA works, is that it?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1359, ironstove wrote:
No, but you clearly wanted to have me lynched earlier when I didn't give you information, and you're both buddying up right now.

Why are you defending gamma and speaking for him, pisskop? Is he your strong town read?

@Gamma, I still want you to answer to the post, pisskop answering for you doesn't count FMPOV.
You said the only way to get information about your role was your death. I took the offer.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by ironstove »

Oh Wow, gamma just ran away. Or he's just sitting right now at his keyboard trying to figure out what kind of post it is that he can write up to get himself out of the hole he just dug himself into.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1365, ironstove wrote:Oh Wow, gamma just ran away. Or he's just sitting right now at his keyboard trying to figure out what kind of post it is that he can write up to get himself out of the hole he just dug himself into.
I'm in other games jackass!
<Embrace The Void>

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 1357, ironstove wrote:
In post 1353, Fire Assassin wrote:VOTE: ironstone
In post 934, ironstove wrote:Fire assassins reads are either complete shit this game or he is scum. Fire assassin which of the two is it? Are your reads shit or are you scum???
In post 944, Fire Assassin wrote:Actually more I think about it, ironstone has told me that I am shit player in general and that never been good. So I am wondering why he thinks me having "bad reads" indicates anything to him? Probably because he is scum.

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1364, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1359, ironstove wrote:

You said the only way to get information about your role was your death. I took the offer.
Yea, that's a terrible response. So you want the information so badly that you're going to forgo lynching your strongest scum read? Am I understanding this correctly? Just confirm that for me so I can be sure, gamma.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 1001, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 565, ironstove wrote:
In post 564, Wisdom wrote:well, that too
lack of resistance doesn't mean anything
So you believe that a mislynch wagon is equally as difficult to run up as a correct lynch on a mafia ?
In post 566, ironstove wrote:I'd like you to elaborate further by what you mean when you say that, because I disagree.
In post 569, ironstove wrote:Wisdom, do you hate this game because you're scum and I'm pressuring you with real questions?
Why does Ironstone think this is useful for forming reads?
The first question is just theory question.
Him stating he disagrees is just him trying to create a dialogue for player.
Then he pretends his questions are "good" and tries soft pushing Wisdom
This was something i was also interested in that you kind of ignored.

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1369, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1001, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 565, ironstove wrote:
In post 564, Wisdom wrote:well, that too
lack of resistance doesn't mean anything
So you believe that a mislynch wagon is equally as difficult to run up as a correct lynch on a mafia ?
In post 566, ironstove wrote:I'd like you to elaborate further by what you mean when you say that, because I disagree.
In post 569, ironstove wrote:Wisdom, do you hate this game because you're scum and I'm pressuring you with real questions?
Why does Ironstone think this is useful for forming reads?
The first question is just theory question.
Him stating he disagrees is just him trying to create a dialogue for player.
Then he pretends his questions are "good" and tries soft pushing Wisdom
This was something i was also interested in that you kind of ignored.
1. It was a redundant question to prove a point

2. I told him I want him to clarify and explain his thought process. Yes, it creates dialogue. Are you trying to imply that this is a bad play?

3. Well that's just like, your opinion man.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by ironstove »

whoops, not redundant, I meant rhetorical question.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by ironstove »

Shut up, both of you. Pisskop and FA, stop trying to distract me from your partner. I'm asking gamma questions and you're both like god damn african mosquitoes swarming my face as I try to navigate through this disgusting swampland.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

My analysis was you were using that as a way to get into the game, and scum often find it easier to go into theory questions because they aren't that 'readable' for talking points. You weren't really into scumhunting at all from that point is what I am saying. Even know, your push on gamma feels hollow.

Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Sondam »

I will admit I haven't been as motivated in this as I would like but Gerry is pretty sure Iron is town I'll read his iso and get my own read in a bit
what's up guys
~M
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”