[Flex]
Andante
Firebringer (maybe)
Ivyeo
Flea (gut)

[Rising]
Farkran (+Earnestness)
Norwee (+Meta read from Farkran)
Kazyan (+I believe him and other reasons)

--NULL VOID--
Chara (Dropped due to you two Rising)
Pooky
Dwlee
Shiro
Raya
Toadette
Kdowns
--NULL VOID--

[Suspect]
STD
Xofelf
Flow Trap

[Kill]
Beeboy
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm fucking sick of myself now and reading my own posts.

I'll be taking a deliberate backseat now
Stop
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I really enjoy reading your posts this game

they are full of wholesome goodness
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

VoteCount 1.22

Andante [4]
Nero Cain, dwlee99, farkran, kdowns
Kazyan [4]
raya36, brave heart lion, murdercat, sircakez
Beeboy [4]
pooky, unwnd, kazyan, andante
NorwegianboyEE [3]
shiro, save the dragons, flea
Save the Dragons [2]
norwegianboyee, flow trap
raya36 [2]
chara , anya
xofelf [1]
toadette
anya [1]
firebringer

Not Voting [3]

Beeboy, xofelf, ivyeo

With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-05-17 20:33:31)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

don't take a backseat. It's rude to vandalize someone's car.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Andante could normally be lynchbait but sometimes lynchbait just gets sent a scum pm. And I also think that calling some lynchbait would be a p good way to defend them. If andante is scum I could imagine that the following conversation went down in the scum pt.

Andante: shit I rolled scum. What do I do?!?
her scumbuddies: that's ok, just play up your lynchability.

What to do with lurkers is a tough subject. In a way, they make the best cop checks b/c if they are green then you can eliminate a scummy suspect from your solve and force scum to nk them. They make good pushes/scapegoats as scum b/c they are legit "scummy" and I'm a little worried that Bee is a scum push to save Andante. Bee is about to hit his prod timer. If he just comes in here and makes some useless post then yeah maybe we just oughta lynch him but if he gets prodded and then replaced...I just have no interest in a Bee wagon before he gets prodded. We can revisit this after he gets prodded and see what happens.

I also reject the idea that we'd get more information from a Bee flip than an Andante flip.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if bee is scum though I can see them wanting to bus their deadweight and coast on that sweet sweet towncred.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I think you can practically just say scum are trying to elim beeboy here regardless of his alignment
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1455, Nero Cain wrote:Andante: shit I rolled scum. What do I do?!?
wrong. it would be "shit. I'm scum, we lose. I'm meming"
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Anya »

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1458, Andante wrote:
aren't u already doing that?

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1449, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1431, Raya36 wrote:Andante has been one of the bigger topics and I strongly believe that the reasons she's being scumread for are NAI. I wouldn't call her a townread. I just think the scumreads there are opportunistic and need to be challenged.
Why do you find the scumreads on Andante opportunistic and townread me?
Not all of them are bad. I just think Andante is miselim bait. The reason I townread you is because you have been consistently posting content and I find myself agreeing with a lot of it. I can easily follow your thought process and I'm getting the feeling you're genuinely scumhunting. I also almost never make reads based on associations of two people still alive.
In post 1455, Nero Cain wrote:Andante could normally be lynchbait but sometimes lynchbait just gets sent a scum pm. And I also think that calling some lynchbait would be a p good way to defend them. If andante is scum I could imagine that the following conversation went down in the scum pt.

Andante: shit I rolled scum. What do I do?!?
her scumbuddies: that's ok, just play up your lynchability.
Can you explain what your case is on Andante (or anyone else scumreading her)? Maybe I'm missing something but what I remember seeing so far has just been NAI to me.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:51 pm

Schrodinger's Bus lololololol
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1460, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1458, Andante wrote:
aren't u already doing that?
no comment. I'm town though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1461, Raya36 wrote:Can you explain what your case is on Andante (or anyone else scumreading her)? Maybe I'm missing something but what I remember seeing so far has just been NAI to me.
Well, I haven't played with most of this table before, and none of the ones who know my playstyle are voting me lmao I will admit I've meme'd more than normal this game, but I was honestly having a great time, I loved all the laughs!!! I think I have splashed of content, there was someone I read their ISO last night, found it scummy, I think their name is Shire/Shiro, I could go check, but yeah. too many people to really read all lol I've also been out all day. I'm town!!! Have no fear!! I'm just the easiest push for people right now. I also don't exactly know what my role is, so not like I can claim anything lmao thus regardless of anything, I'm not claiming lol
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:13 pm

I find it hard to belief such a good doggo as Andante could possibly be scum
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1464, Andante wrote:
In post 1461, Raya36 wrote:Can you explain what your case is on Andante (or anyone else scumreading her)? Maybe I'm missing something but what I remember seeing so far has just been NAI to me.
Well, I haven't played with most of this table before, and none of the ones who know my playstyle are voting me lmao I will admit I've meme'd more than normal this game, but I was honestly having a great time, I loved all the laughs!!! I think I have splashed of content, there was someone I read their ISO last night, found it scummy, I think their name is Shire/Shiro, I could go check, but yeah. too many people to really read all lol I've also been out all day. I'm town!!! Have no fear!! I'm just the easiest push for people right now. I also don't exactly know what my role is, so not like I can claim anything lmao thus regardless of anything, I'm not claiming lol
What did you find scummy about Shiro?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by kdowns »

I mean to be fair. I don't think anyone in this game has played Mafia with me before, if so it's been a really long time. For me, it's what I've been saying before and also I just am irked by the whole "I'm town" being repeated constantly. Do some hunting instead of just throwing names out there?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1465, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I find it hard to belief such a good doggo as Andante could possibly be scum
Thank you magical bear doggo!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1466, Raya36 wrote:
What did you find scummy about Shiro?
So, in my ISO there's "Shiro feels off" but like, I don't know. Feels like Shiro is doing bare minimum to get by. the norwegian vote in 1048 feels weird too, like, norwegian is someone who is actually super easy to push, I said something on this earlier, but this vote, feels very real, not RVS. Responds 300 posts later to a comment about that vote, when asked why the wagon was bad, goes "Both it reasoning and its sudden traction." like, I really feel like this is coasting scum, I know there's not a whole lot to the ISO, which makes it an easy read, but idk I feel like this is textbook scum game. nothing in that iso says towny
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1467, kdowns wrote:

I mean to be fair. I don't think anyone in this game has played Mafia with me before, if so it's been a really long time. For me, it's what I've been saying before and also I just am irked by the whole "I'm town" being repeated constantly. Do some hunting instead of just throwing names out there?
I'm town.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:39 pm

somewhere in the back of my mind there's a tiny voice going "you're going to look like an idiot if Andante is scum"

but I killed that guy and threw him in the gulag.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1471, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:somewhere in the back of my mind there's a tiny voice going "you're going to look like an idiot if Andante is scum"

but I killed that guy and threw him in the gulag.
Ok cool! I'm not flipping scum so there's no need to worry!!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Beeboy has been prodded.