The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1450, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1446, farside22 wrote:I'm back to thinking mollie is town here.
Interaction aside I recall she busses her buddies and fights more raging with them as scum.
I remember the Harry Potter game with a mixture of hate and frustration though.
Cakez involved in that push keeps me at arm lengths as well.
what

I am very very town here but not for these reasons. cos that is NOT how I play as scum.
I said as much.

My gut says cakez is scum.
Kurio is scum.
I'm in wait mode with catdog, admittedly on the fence with Max and perv.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:25 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1465, Maxous wrote:
In post 1393, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1301, Maxous wrote:wagoning mollie is a waste of time.

look,we'll just have her fullclaim on day 3 or 4 depending on the game situation.
Rings major Mollie scum buddy bells
umm what?
mollie literally said "my role is self-resolving" to get people to stop wagoning her.
if mollie's role is anything less than "self-resolving" she is auto-lynched.
i genuinely don't understand why so many people are confused by this.
mollie is probably town ANYWAY, but like this is common sense procedure.
If scum want to commit themselves to roles that they can't back up..let them. she can't turn around and say it was a lie at this point.
this is why I think that you are town. THIS POST RIGHT HERE.

cos that is how you handle claims like that. even if I was scum there is a trail of my reads to work off of for associations. this is like basic mafia 101 strategy.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1467, SirCakez wrote:

look,we'll just have her fullclaim on day 3 or 4 depending on the game situation.
umm what?
mollie literally said "my role is self-resolving" to get people to stop wagoning her.
If scum want to commit themselves to roles that they can't back up..let them. she can't turn around and say it was a lie at this point.
Her role didn't resolve anything night 1, did it?
That's what makes me doubt it.
NO1 DIED. THIS IS NOT THAT HARD.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1470, Wisdom wrote:hey BBT, wanna vote scum instead of their counterwagons today?
you just had cake boy as scum as of yesterday so wait now you are townreading him? why? cos I do not see a reason to do so from the posts that he has made since the last time you fosed him.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1471, Xkfyu wrote:

umm what?
How do you know that Mollie wasn't the attempted NK?
I didn't forget about you or your post! I just wld like to talk to you when you are around sometime but it seems like we have a schedule conflict.

I just didn't know if you wanted me to explain to how I approach the game or not or if it was even necessary.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1474, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'd rather lynch Basic but I don't think that's happening so meh.
can you give me a readslist bbt plz? I wanna see if we are even remotely on the same page.
whew!
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1479, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1471, Xkfyu wrote:

umm what?
How do you know that Mollie wasn't the attempted NK?
I didn't forget about you or your post! I just wld like to talk to you when you are around sometime but it seems like we have a schedule conflict.

I just didn't know if you wanted me to explain to how I approach the game or not or if it was even necessary.
I'm here, and will be for a while.

I am genuinely interested in your past successes using meta as a way of reading people, but it's out of my own curiosity, and doesn't really pertain to this game. So, it can wait.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1477, pirate mollie wrote:NO1 DIED. THIS IS NOT THAT HARD.
wait what?

You claimed you had nothing to do with the fact no1 died, now you're changing your story?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1042, pirate mollie wrote:no1 is more surprised than I am that there was no nk. I am pretty sure I shld be dead for a cple of reasons.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:55 am

Post by farside22 »

I think she is surprised she isn't dead.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1482, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1477, pirate mollie wrote:NO1 DIED. THIS IS NOT THAT HARD.
wait what?

You claimed you had nothing to do with the fact no1 died, now you're changing your story?
I think you're misunderstanding what she's saying.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:58 am

Post by MariaR »

Morning friends
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

What am I misunderstanding? Cakez said nothing resolved and mollie said "no1 died, it's not that hard" as if assuming that was what resolved
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:09 am

Post by farside22 »

So in regards to Kubio and his post on day 1.

You have his reason for voting and scum read here
It's pretty vague stuff.

It's not until iso post 11 that he makes another comment about herbi, just calling her scummy.

And then this is the brunt of what you have from Kubio so call push on Herbi.

In post 215, KuroiXHF wrote:Voting me after I voted you? Holy shit. Check the record books. I think we have the first ever instance of this happening!
In post 218, KuroiXHF wrote:Hey. Don't worry about it. It's not like it's only three posts after my original assessment of you or anything.
In post 312, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 298, hebichan wrote:
In post 296, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 235, pirate mollie wrote:before I out my role, some pple might want to save themselves the embarrassment and unvote me
What kind of scum garbage softclaim is that, mollie only has 3 votes and she's freaking out
Honestly willing to get some more pressure on this slot. Thought I also dont understand the sudden kuroi townreads, he hasn't done anything that impressive since I voted him.

He hasn't done anything that scummy either though.

VOTE: pirate mollie
You.
VOTED

Me.
In post 318, KuroiXHF wrote:Hebi, you voted me for not being impressive, although you didn't think I'm scum?

Do you not understand what Mafia is? Scum are SCUMMY (hence the name). We don't call people likely to be scum Unimpressive.
In post 326, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 320, hebichan wrote:
In post 318, KuroiXHF wrote:Hebi, you voted me for not being impressive, although you didn't think I'm scum?

Do you not understand what Mafia is? Scum are SCUMMY (hence the name). We don't call people likely to be scum Unimpressive.
That's not what I was saying at all...

I scumread you when I voted you, you hadn't done anything impressive, as in townie, since then, so I didn't understand people townreading you.

However, since you also did not do anything scummy since then, and pirate mollie did something scummy, and much worse than you, I decided to vote there.

Seriously, are you this bad at reading context? Each post does not exist in a void. Get some reading comprehension.
You're squirming. Like I said before, being unimpressive does NOT equal scumminess.

My friends, hebicham is scum. I say that because I think too highly of this player than to truly think they're this backwards.
In post 329, KuroiXHF wrote:I know your reasoning, and there is an entire huge break in logic. Unless you know a process greater than logic, I can say you're full of BS.
In post 336, KuroiXHF wrote:So because you don't have perfect information, you think I'm unimpressive and thus, having you believe I'm scum.

For the life of me, I won't understand this and for the life of your role here, I really think you ought to die.
In post 422, KuroiXHF wrote:It's not that I don't understand something. It's that Hebichan's philosophy simply doesn't make a lick of sense. I'm just given up trying to accept her reasoning as a legitimate defense because it's simply her trying to weasel out of her inconsistencies.
In post 566, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 550, CatDog wrote:I'm actually incredibly disappointed in the fall of the cakez wagon. Somebody tell me why
isn't
scum?
He might be scum, but he's not as obvious as hebichan - or perhaps you.
In post 551, Wisdom wrote:dont ask me, i always townread him
You do that to a lot of people.
There is no really thinking things through from this guy.
There is no trying to go and branch out and there isn't a push like BBT that is someone so sure they caught scum.
I'm not going to even mention the fake hammer here because it was pointless.

It's easy to just sit on a wagon and do nothing about getting others to vote for someone you scum read.
But so of the I think this player maybe scum with someone else hasn't even been brought into this game day.

So in short, I would vote this guy in a heart beat.

Vote: Kurio

In regards to cakez what stands out and I can't begin to fathom is if scum hebi says this:
In post 303, hebichan wrote:I do have to agree with Cakez. He super lurked when I was scum with him in ME.

Got me lynched cause he even lurked in our QT and never verified my fakeclaim.

So him being active here is a pretty decent indicator since I think hes mostly allergic to playing scum.
Why did she vote him at the beginning?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1487, Wisdom wrote:What am I misunderstanding? Cakez said nothing resolved and mollie said "no1 died, it's not that hard" as if assuming that was what resolved
I'm assuming that mollies action will resolve when a player dies.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Wisdom »

btw again, kuroi is like that as town, you're just voting a playstyle
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1487, Wisdom wrote:What am I misunderstanding? Cakez said nothing resolved and mollie said "no1 died, it's not that hard" as if assuming that was what resolved
Cakez is trying to spin the fact that Mollie didn't die (and thus, her role didn't resolve) as a way to throw shade on Mollie. But since no one died, that's not valid, since Mollie could have very well been targeted for the NK, and it was blocked somehow. Hence my question to Cakez earlier.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1490, Wisdom wrote:btw again, kuroi is like that as town, you're just voting a playstyle
Again I see a player not trying to figure the game out and do nothing more.
I'm see that from scum.

You want to link games from Kurio that say otherwise I'm all ears.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:27 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

DGB is being a lurksack which is terrible given her claimed Town status via BBT.

Oh and makes me both laugh at the unwarranted confidence the threat is meaningful and want to Powerlynch that slot for pre-emptively setting up a lynch if Max somehow is Town.

@BBT
– There is an important question for you at . Don’t think I don’t want a serious answer. What happened to your super Pro-Town active player from Day 1 BTW?

--
In post 1410, farside22 wrote:At the time of the vote it wasn't pressure on herbi at all.
He just sat there afterwards without commenting on anything else and he sure as hell didn't push to have her lynched
Just my 2 cents.

Moi any thought on this from you?
I’ll look in more depth at Kuroi when I have more time. As I’ve said – I’m more focused on the non-bussing element of that wagon given the Ninja flip.

I’ll give it some thought and get back to you.

--
In post 1354, Wisdom wrote:
In post 789, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Mollie isn’t getting lynched today. Join the Hebi wagon and lynch scum and I’ll help you out on Mollie tomorrow if she isn’t dead or Mod confirmed overnight.
reminding Magna that this needs to happen
Well given you ended up bailing on the Hebi wagon before it went through I’m not sure why you think we have a completed bargain …

But I do have my mind on the fact that the “Resolving Role” issue is hanging out there.

--
In post 1359, Maxous wrote::shrug:
you can find it suspect if you want, I explained my thought process pretty transparently on both Day 1 and Day 2 here.
i had a scum-read on both slots BEFORE they became big competing wagons which contradicts this idea that I was pushing YAW to protect hebi.
i mean, it's not even as if i was town-reading hebi or putting her null/ avoiding an opinion. I was pretty supportive of the wagon.
I don't think you even have a problem with the logic reasoning on my reads.
The big issue is that I didn't actually vote her...which is whatever?
You are either purposefully missing the point or just don’t understand the issue. You claimed a scum-read on Hebi and did NOTHING with it. You sat on a YAW wagon simply stating it was your preferred wagon. In fact all the points you make about how you pointed out this and that about Hebi reinforce my thought you were softly distancing from Hebi and thus my vote.

If you don’t think the way you went about not voting confirmed scum and sitting on a counter-wagon you did little to push isn’t scummy then I don’t know what to tell you.
In post 1359, Maxous wrote:in fact counter-question: if i was so desperate to protect my ninja buddy then why did I highlight her shit vote here in the first place?
this was back when hebi wasn't under a whole lot of pressure
You mean the crappy vote that many other people also pointed out and actually acted upon? I mean I’m not sure I get why you are asking the question. Your response in that post of “I’m starting to come around on Hebi Scum” is hardly putting pressure on the slot. It reads as soft distancing, which is a theme you are purposefully downplaying.

--
In post 1369, pirate mollie wrote:I thought his cross posting with you looked townish but wis has never misread me, the only time he thought that I was scum when I wasn't he was scum. it is 1 of the handful of times I got mislynched and it was cos he shoved my wagon through much like how he is in this gamer. he was lynched the next day round but kuroi went on to win the game. he really really feels like scum here.
I have him in my “Meh, probably Town” pile. Your personal interactions aside I like where his head has been Day 2 so far. He might be agreeing with me and trying to pocket me as scum but that’s not anything I’m not aware of so I don’t find it a big issue at this point.
In post 1371, pirate mollie wrote:how does it make sense as either alignment?
Did you misread my post? I said his claim made sense as
neither
alignment.
In post 1389, pirate mollie wrote:I think your read on max is baseless,
Here’s where you lose me Mollie. Have you ignored my posts on Maxous today? Because I was the first one to actively start pressuring him. So you are basically shitting on my thoughts indirectly and while I think your Wisdom read might be emotionally tainted I really want you to look at Maxous’s play Day 1 and tell me honestly you don’t see soft distancing going on from that slot. Look at the weak ways he acknowledges Hebi is scummy but does nothing to further that read or even interact with Hebi. Notice how he sits on the YAW wagon (which if Maxous is scum makes me more assured on BBT as Town given I think he was trying to draft in BBT’s wake) and doesn’t really push it either.

I also think your Townread on Maxous as stated in is trivially easy for scum to implement and is a pocket attempt on you.

The other thing I’m wondering about you are so worked up about Wisdom mislynching if you have that sefl-resolving role you claimed. You are sort of hinting that you’ll get Mod cleared and I’m not sure why Wisdom’s scum read would have meaning to you since that clearage would make him look bad.
In post 1427, pirate mollie wrote:@ magna

plz plz plz plz look at this game:
I have skimmed it before. I’ll look at it in more detail maybe over the weekend.

You aren’t getting lynched today given your help lynching Hebi so I wouldn’t worry about Wisdom’s read too much if I were you.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:33 am

Post by farside22 »

well my computer is being slow.
I'm doing my own research about kurio since I feel certain he is scum.

From Max: I would like from you instead of defense thoughts about the players in the game, who is scum and why.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:41 am

Post by MariaR »

Still feeling good with my vote atm think a max lynch gets us the most info over anything else anyone who has him as town I'd like to know why.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:49 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

What is it you want answering Magna?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:06 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1493, MagnaofIllusion wrote:DGB is being a lurksack which is terrible given her claimed Town status via BBT.
Oh yeah? I missed that bit, LOL, that's how swamped I've been.

I don't foresee having any significant block of time until late Friday and also Sunday.

Wait for me!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Prodded- I'm here.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:31 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Farside, if you're going to vote me, would it kill you to at least respect me enough to spell my name correctly once, out of your numerous attempts?

Wisdom, careful. You said the same thing during Game of Thrones Episode 1 Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”