The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

Maria who is scum other than Cakez?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Maxous »

wagoning mollie is a waste of time.

look,we'll just have her fullclaim on day 3 or 4 depending on the game situation.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

if she survives to endgame and wins ill laugh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:37 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1300, Wisdom wrote:Maria who is scum other than Cakez?
I'd be lying if I said I had a ton of sr's but one other person I'm looking at is xk because he just hasn't really done anything I look at and see that's overly towny it's also weird he was part of hebichans town read list it's a weak reason to sr someone but it's the best case I got atm.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1259, farside22 wrote:Here's is where I have an issue.
I can understand saying you may scum read them individually but I can't see why you would think they are scum together.
I'd like you to expand more on that thought process.
i don't see a particular reason which gives me a negative connection between them.
they voted each-other....big whoop

IIRC, most of their pushing each-other was more soundbites rather than actual pushing unless they were called out on it and HAD to explain.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

Maria you did way more than this active lurking and sheeping generic reads in your completed town games. If you don't start actually playing I am going to votepark on you for good.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1298, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1288, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1206, pirate mollie wrote:okay so we have a game that we can freely talk about! hooray!

only 1 thing happened in that game that I wanted to happen; the cupcake lynch. I don't take credit for mcnenno cos that was sheeping a guilty from dgb. you asked me about me using mpstly meta for my reads.

why did you ask me this question?

I wld like to have a good amount of dialogue with you, now that I have a reference point to use.

I am ketching up now, this is where I am at.
I asked because I was curious. I used to use meta a lot, when I first started playing, until I realized that it was extremely unreliable. At least, for me.

I started noticing your extensive use of meta in Summer Mafia, and since it was a large reason you knew Cakez was scum, I was wondering if it was just a fluke, or if you have had similar success with it in the past.
I will respond to this when I get off of work :]
And I guess I'll respond to your response when I get back to work tomorrow lol.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1299, MariaR wrote:Happy birthday xkf
Thanks.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:48 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1305, Wisdom wrote:Maria you did way more than this active lurking and sheeping generic reads in your completed town games. If you don't start actually playing I am going to votepark on you for good.
Because this is my first large game and I didn't expect for it to be like this there's so many people so I'm still getting used to it nothing is gonna change from me so if you're voting me for that so be it.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

good

VOTE: maria

This isn't moving until I start seeing effort from you
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

For whoever cares;

In this game, Maria (xSoniaNevermindx) replaced in on page 52. Compare how she handled that here vs there.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:54 am

Post by MariaR »

Well I'm trying my best just to keep up and I am giving effort so give you're gonna be voting me for awhile (Effort isn't AI either so I feel your vote is just trying to get me to post more.)

Pedit: In that game the reason I tried harder was because my friend was the host and I didn't want to disappoint her plus it's a mini and it's not as hard to read that many people compared to this I'm sorry I'm not some vet who can read everything like you can

I honestly am doing the best I can
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:56 am

Post by MariaR »

Posting barely anything isn't how I would play as scum because that's a very cheap way to play but (self meta!)

Asking me to post more with a vote isn't gonna do it I asked who you want me to read and I did and now I'm back here stop asking me to do more when I did what I can.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

All you can do is 1303?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:04 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1313, Wisdom wrote:All you can do is 1303?
It's not the number of posts that's the problem for me it's the number of players. so many to keep track of with dif thought processes to try and understand is draining
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Wisdom »

What do you think about mollie?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:16 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

If we could lower the volume of discussion of Summer in Wonderland that would be great. Because it is a single game and if you are leaning on it for meta without leaning on the tons of other games SirCakez has as scum (including Soccer Spirits) then you are doing it wrong.

I’m whelmed by Catdog’s content since being called out. A single (no matter how well detailed, scum can make cases also) case on a single player and excuses about personal duties. Personal responsibilities are fine and dandy but Catdog is a hydra and I see no reason why the head without a birthday party to attend to isn’t picking up the slack. Especially since I know that head is active on site.

Maria’s posting is so difficult to parse given who generally light they are on volume. That makes me scrunch up my face in unhappiness.

Also here’s something that is perculating in my brain about Day 1 –
In post 0, Radja wrote:hebichan, Zombified Amy, Zombie Mafia Ninja, lynched day 1
This is a pretty powerful role for scum. Especially with the inherent fear of Tracker / Watcher / Motion Detector out there for scum when seeing a Ninja role. My feeling is that scum worked hard to protect Hebi as much as possible. So I’m going to focus away from possible bussers like Catdog and more on those who worked to downplay the wagon on Hebi / kept fueling the YAW wagon.

--
In post 1273, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I mean, I felt good yesterday that we had two scum wagons as leading wagons.
See this makes no sense …
In post 561, Radja wrote:Young and Witless (5) - BlueBloodedToffee, Xkfyu, Maxous, pirate mollie, hebichan
hebichan (4) - KuroiXHF, Young and Witless, MagnaofIllusion, Wisdom
SirCakez (3) - CatDog, My Other Head Is Scum, TiphaineDeath
I don’t see it as viable for the game-state to be here as it is and for scum wagons to be on both YAW and Hebi and for the wagon on Cakez to just fall away while the other grow if you are stating he is Town and both the others are scum. Especially given the heat he is getting today. It doesn’t make sense for Hebi to be power-bussed over Cakez given her role. And if you are floating that Cakez is also scum I have the same problem I had with Maxous floating that possibility Day 1.

Care to explain why you think this?

--

In post 1241, Wisdom wrote:Basically DGB is town unless shes mafia doctor or mafia traitor
Or, you know, BBT lied. Why isn’t that possibility on your radar at all? I mean it seems less likely but shouldn’t be dismissed.

--
In post 1227, SirCakez wrote:My scumreads were very stale (really nonexistent besides CatDog >.<) so I went looking around the people who were dodgy around the hebi wagon.
Then how did you not come up with Peregrine on your suspicions list?

Also shouldn’t you be included in that pool for players who aren’t you given your play regarding the Hebi lynch? I see your but it doesn’t make sense that you supposedly were looking for players sketchy about the Hebi wagon and apparently didn’t read up on everyone when you make your list.

--
In post 1199, Maxous wrote:i'm still not delighted with them but eh, being the counter to a scum-wagon gets them enough leeway for now
though their BBT push doesn't endear me further.
Well this is where we reach an impasse where I can’t cross a chasm away from you as scum.

You specifically went out of your way yesterday to discuss how your Day 1 reads were not dependent as they were pre-flip. That’s a fine stance to take but you just blindly stuck to a wagon on YAW and gave lip service to the Hebi wagon. And now think people shouldn’t find your behavior suspect especially given the flip?

There is nothing wrong with his BBT push. I think BBT fits well into a pool of viable scum reads today based on how he handled the Hebi wagon yesterday. I’ve already explained this. His claim is just that – a claim that I take at face value. Do I think it makes sense from Scum? Probably not but it is not outside the realm of possibility for reasons that I have in the back of my mind that aren’t relevant to today. So your second reason for suspecting them makes little sense to me.
In post 1199, Maxous wrote:ankamius needs to give a reason he's town here too.
How about the fact that he actually helped push the Hebi wagon past the YAW counter-wagon and stuck with it to the end?

VOTE: Maxous

--
In post 1224, pirate mollie wrote:I am pretty sure won't be able to reach your expectations with any answer that I am able to give then.
Ok … at least I know where to proceed from at this point.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1316, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Or, you know, BBT lied. Why isn’t that possibility on your radar at all? I mean it seems less likely but shouldn’t be dismissed.
Why does BBT come out and fakeclaim that while under no pressure whatsoever?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:27 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1317, Wisdom wrote:Why does BBT come out and fakeclaim that while under no pressure whatsoever?
Why does he pre-emptively as Town come out and "clear" DGB when DGB was under no pressure whatsoever at that point either? It's a non-starter question as it makes sense as neither alignment.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:29 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1315, Wisdom wrote:What do you think about mollie?
Let me re read that mess and i'll get back to you.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

because many people out their results at daystart

It wasn't necessarily the best play but it makes sense as town, it doesn't as scum
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:34 am

Post by MariaR »

Dear god I just read who I replaced and there iso is shit lmfao anyway I guess i'll iso read pirate instead of just the past page
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 160, Maxous wrote:young & witless might be scum white knighting SirCakez
I just realized it was Maxous that got this shit in BBT's head and it's making me dislike him
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 232, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 222, Maverick1102 wrote:VOTE: Mollie The spat between Mollie and Kuroi looks very forced and Mollies comes across as arrogant, with fluff questions that aren't doing anything to advance the game. Kuroi's reaction on the otherhand is pretty similar to how I imagine I would react and so I'm tentatively listing Kuroi as town.

I also like BBT's point about YAW, but I like my vote better on Mollie.
they aren't fluff questions.

like your interpretation is forced cos you are having to make shit up about what you THINK that I am saying instead of just asking me, "hey mollie, what was the point of that question" god I fucking hate this game sometimes.
Also this is awful

Much like Sircakez recently, mollie here dubs an attack on her forced because it's unthinkable that Maverick just expressed his interpretation of mollie's actions

I actually like Maverick's couple of posts here
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Wisdom »

Oh, for whoever is worrying about Ankamius; the way hebi treats beeboy in pages 14-15 makes me pretty sure beeboy is town

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”