Mini Normal 2276: Around the World - Game Over!

Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 1567, Crescent wrote:Oh and speaking of Corwin, the only things you ever actually argued against him were directly copycatted from me. You were never actually active in pushing him as a vote, and only went out of your way to draw attention to him before you realized he was scum. You then followed some of my reasoning on him because you felt you had to, as you were also in 2273 and would know my reasons were correct.

Anyways, good luck trying to argue that any of Scamper, Bella, and I, did not genuinely believe Corwin was scum. Those two are near-townclears to me. I won't accept any scumteam that includes those two.
Where are you pulling the Scamper thing from? I never implied thinking Scamper is scum. give it a read.

Also, the copy-cat thing is incorrect. I don't believe anyone else pointed out the correlation between Corwin's townread on you and our previous mini ending where he hammered you. That was the key thing that made me believe he was likely scum given he had JUST hammered you in another game, yet believed you were town here.
In post 1568, Crescent wrote:#1546 says "It's not Corwin and Marci"

#1548 lists two teams
#1549 lists one team, which includes Bella so it gets instantly nixed.

And the only thing you even say about me is it would explain Corwin's play, when the opposite is true. Corwin was afraid of me. Corwin was probably afraid of Bella too.
Me saying "Corwin and Marci feels too easy" =/= proposing a scum team. You are reaching.

Johnny could work as scum if Marci is scum. He did nothing all day yesterday except for vote for me and he was averse to a Marci wagon.
Bella could work as scum given the potential for that Corwin post to have been a crumb for her. It's probably not enough for me to vote there, but it's a possibility. The only vote she made yesterday was on Marci, for like a couple of hours, other than that she didn't really do much. She implied suspicion of Corwin which is great, but she didn't know Corwin was scum. She later tried to suggest we just leave Corwin for the day, so all the Corwin stuff from her ISO is kind of nullified anyway.
You're probably a long shot as scum but I don't think it's unfeasible. Corwin's hard townread of you could have been influenced not so much by fear but by you being on his team and him not wanting any conflict there. But like I said, that's a longshot and I more just want it to be true for the lols. And I thiiiiiiiiiiink if you were scum you probably would have realised there's decent odds that Corwin's your partner, so maybe this is a moot point.

Crescent, mate, you probably are town but you are deep in the tunnel. If you have questions for me, I'll answer them, and if you think I'm scum then you should vote for me. But otherwise I think any attempt I make to interact with you will result in you trying to make that interaction fit into your "alex is scum" narrative that you've been keen on for a while now.
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:42 am

Post by scamper »

i also dont really think bella "consistently" pointed out corwin was the same as the recent scum game, she basically stayed away from his wagon and hedged on it until he broke down and the elim seemed inevitable, made one mention he was the same as their scumgame and then thought about not voting him after the claim, i dont clear her on that basis at all
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:45 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1574, scamper wrote:
In post 1571, Crescent wrote:The thing I have is I don't like Alex in a team with Marci or Johnny in it, hence expanding the POE. I think JF is probably town with an Alex scumflip, and Alex's really bad late shade on Marci felt like an attempt to put pressure on her after Corwin got voted. Alex probably figured out by then that Corwin was traitor, and was trying to stir the pot against Marci. His actions towards her yesterday in general just don't feel like scum/scum.
explain what you mean with the alex stuff?
Johnny spent most of day 1 up Alex's ass. When he gave reasons for it, I agreed with those reasons. Corwin flipping traitor makes his passive defense, like Marci's passive defense, not look nearly as bad. For those two to be scum together means Johnny did effectively nothing but bus Alex all day, even before he had any pressure at all.

Alex has a really bad vote on Marci's train. After calling her town twice, he suddenly says he's sold and votes her without giving a palpable reason why. Sure, this can be bussing, but later on when she doesn't vote Corwin already at 5 votes (a perfectly reasonable, NAI play), he immediately tries to set her up as scum for it. Ausuka at this time still wanted Marci dead over Corwin, and I could see this as having been an attempt to swing momentum back to Marci, after having figured out Corwin was probably traitor. The argument he uses on her is so bad it feels desperate. Freedom buying into such a bad argument without thinking is probably lazy-town reaction, though.
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:49 am

Post by scamper »

i agree JF/alex are not a likely team, just had liked JFs day 1 a lot less. will take a look at your stuff about alex
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and you hit the nail right on the head: If I'm scum who knows I have a traitor, and that's Corwin's first post, I
immediately
suspect it's Corwin. I don't sit there hoping a different game ends so I can drop a nuke on him that he can never recover from. Like I wasn't joking when I said he was "99% not-town"~

See, I didn't even have to make the obvious argument for you <3
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:59 am

Post by scamper »

i reread alexs progression on maerci, and while the sudden reversal from townreading her to jumping on her is a bit odd, im not sure it couldnt come from town, and im not sure why the assumption is he might have figured out corwin was traitor but JF passively defending corwin cant have been for similar reasons...
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 1576, scamper wrote:i also dont really think bella "consistently" pointed out corwin was the same as the recent scum game, she basically stayed away from his wagon and hedged on it until he broke down and the elim seemed inevitable, made one mention he was the same as their scumgame and then thought about not voting him after the claim, i dont clear her on that basis at all
Agree with this.

And like, these posts come hours apart:
In post 1272, Bellaphant wrote:This is exactly what scum!corwin did in our game.
In post 1319, Bellaphant wrote:You know what, this may be controversial but I'm actually inclined to town just leave corwin for today. He did mention some rl shit in the newbie and like....if he's scum, we don't need to sort it today.

I'm soft, though.
This could be scum!Bella figuring out that she's on the same team as Corwin.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1580, scamper wrote:i reread alexs progression on maerci, and while the sudden reversal from townreading her to jumping on her is a bit odd, im not sure it couldnt come from town, and im not sure why the assumption is he might have figured out corwin was traitor but JF passively defending corwin cant have been for similar reasons...
Because JF was internally consistent. JF was defending Corwin before it was obvious Corwin was scum. JF was shading Alex before Alex had any pressure. It was Corwin basically disappearing for two solid days that made most of the remaining holdouts lock in on him. Alex felt like he was using Corwin as an early game distraction, and then switched to using Marci as more consistent late distraction.

There isn't really much in JF's ISO, but it does track to a possible lazy-town thought process. His chances of being scum are markedly higher if Alex is town, as it means that lazy all-day tunnel was on town, but I don't see it being both of them.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:06 am

Post by marcistar »

i think johnnys town
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:07 am

Post by scamper »

ok ig

im gonna go catch up on the stuff from daystart i missed
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Alexcellent »

@Marci who do you think is scum?
You also mentioned thinking Roden was killed for a reason, do you have more to add there?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:12 am

Post by marcistar »

u

Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Alexcellent »

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:13 am

Post by marcistar »

what

scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:13 am

Post by scamper »

In post 1543, marcistar wrote:its not okay im so embarassed that i didnt read..

akneeways idk who scum is lol
In post 1549, marcistar wrote:
In post 1172, marcistar wrote:im not scum
im not really sure what marci is doing right now...
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:16 am

Post by marcistar »

tbh whwn is anyone ever sure what im doing

maybe if yall would get off my ass for 1 second i might feel more welcomed :pensive:

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:16 am

Post by marcistar »

this sorta shit is town me tho

but i understand the confusion since i usually only roll scum

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Crescent »

I have been in two games with Roden and both games he died night 1 as one of the lowest volume posters.

Roden scumread both Alex and Marci together for most of the day, but then at the end of the day said he suggested he still scumreads both, but doesn't think it's both.

In 2272, I thought scum might've just been trying to kill a PR when they shot him because there wasn't a lot there. There isn't a lot in this ISO that suggests he'd be shot specifically over reads. Like, he does mention in #885 that he finds Alex's vote on Marci really bad and that he could at least see a scenario where it was scum Alex voting town Marci, but he kinda fencesits the two of them almost the entire day.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1589, scamper wrote:
In post 1543, marcistar wrote:its not okay im so embarassed that i didnt read..

akneeways idk who scum is lol
In post 1549, marcistar wrote:
In post 1172, marcistar wrote:im not scum
im not really sure what marci is doing right now...
I haven't had a clue what Marci is doing since this game started so....
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Datisi »

i believe the term is lolcatting
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:18 am

Post by marcistar »

rude i tried for like the first 2 hrs until i got wagoned

scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:29 am

Post by scamper »

In post 1590, marcistar wrote:tbh whwn is anyone ever sure what im doing

maybe if yall would get off my ass for 1 second i might feel more welcomed :pensive:
i am really, *really* getting sick of u whining every time someone so much as mentions ur name...if ur town, please just cut it out and play the game...
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:30 am

Post by scamper »

bc doing what ur doing right now is incredibly unhelpful and irritating
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:34 am

Post by marcistar »

what everyone else is doing (tunnellimg me for shit rzns) is unhelpful and irritating as well xoxo

scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:40 am

Post by scamper »

i dont know why u would expect to get townread if u keep doing nothing but complaining and saying you dont know who scum is...like i would expect you would not be unfamiliar with the situation of being under pressure in a game, this isnt ur first game, but ur acting like its the end of the world

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”