Micro 708: H4rdcore Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

Guilty Lion why the fuck Lie-on?
get it?
Because you're a lion?

Dam am I clever.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1622, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 917, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 3. GuiltyLion
LaLight (2) - Infinity 324,
ZZZX

ZZZX
(2) - LaLight,
GuiltyLion

LicketyQuickety (2) - Alisae, MathBlade

Not Voting - LicketyQuickety

Day 3 deadline is renewed.
Y'all feel a nasty chill down the spine...

Deadline: (expired on 2017-05-24 18:45:50)
I still feel like this VC is the most important one

Let's say LaLight is town. That means ZZZX was an all town wagon ON town, and yet no scum were jumping on it. It also means the LaLight counterwagon was on town with at least one town ZZZX voting it as well. If Alisae is scum, it means neither scum wanted to move from their wagon (or no vote) onto a "compromise" ZZZX or LaLight mislynch. I really don't see that as likely - LaLight, tell me why this is wrong
In post 1606, GuiltyLion wrote:this is me not hammering

LaLight I want you to tell me what was going on with the VCs on Day 3 where we stalled on a lynch in scum!Alisae world
LaLight these are for you.

Four Guilty Lions.
GTKAS
| here.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 1622, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 917, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 3. GuiltyLion
LaLight (2) - Infinity 324,
ZZZX

ZZZX
(2) - LaLight,
GuiltyLion

LicketyQuickety (2) - Alisae, MathBlade

Not Voting - LicketyQuickety

Day 3 deadline is renewed.
Y'all feel a nasty chill down the spine...

Deadline: (expired on 2017-05-24 18:45:50)
I still feel like this VC is the most important one

Let's say LaLight is town. That means ZZZX was an all town wagon ON town, and yet no scum were jumping on it. It also means the LaLight counterwagon was on town with at least one town ZZZX voting it as well. If Alisae is scum, it means neither scum wanted to move from their wagon (or no vote) onto a "compromise" ZZZX or LaLight mislynch. I really don't see that as likely - LaLight, tell me why this is wrong
Well, actually that's why! I mean if Infinity is Alisae's partner, they didn't want to tie them together to me. I think that scum decided to let me alive at LyLo. I also think that they had nowhere to run for. They knew that town would do whatever it takes to not let the rock fall, so they don't need to consolidate and lynch anyone, because every townread in this game may be turned into the scumread with a click of the fingers. So why hurry? Why try to lynch someone? there's not like som crucial town PR or something. Scum may afford to float along the stream and in the end it would be paid off by a lot of towncred for not hammering. I feel trapped now
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

No one gets towncred for not hammering in that situation.
Simply put nobody would care to give towncred.

I feel like what you have been doing is floating along the stream for like, this whole game?
GTKAS
| here.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by LaLight »

here's a lol story for you:

yesterday we were playing Mafia IRL. there was 5 of us and the setup was a Cop, a Scum and 3 VTs. In one of the games cop was lynched D1. We had no deadline so D2 went for fucking 35 minutes because Town player 1 was trying to convince scum player to vote for town player 2. Town player one has a plan, that was "if this player will rushly vote because of my reasoning that means she's scum" but scum player discussed the town player 2 with town player 1 for 20 minutes, then discussed town player 1 with town player 2 for another 15 minutes, so in the end both town players were 100% sure that that player is town because she isn't in hurry and isn't voting and is weighing her decision really well, so the voted each other. So the scum player thought who to hammer for a minute to troll, but then won easily. And it was funny, I was thinking about this very game the whole time it was happening.

Alisae is very patient. Alisae is very smart. And if scum!Alisae wins that would be of course well deserved. But I think that town have made a really good job. Yes, of course, there were some weird lynches, some weird stances, people were flailing and changing their minds and reads, but no one really was hurry to lynch, so I don't think you can analyze stalling as town!game.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 1628, Alisae wrote:No one gets towncred for not hammering in that situation.
Simply put nobody would care to give towncred.

I feel like what you have been doing is floating along the stream for like, this whole game?
well, as you can see, GL gives you a towncred now for this, so well done.

It was a hard game for me indeed. But I was trying to find and lynch scum, you can't take it away from me
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by LaLight »

I will quote this for reference (non-viable teams deleted):
In post 1145, MathBlade wrote:
Spoiler: Remaining team analysis
Alisae/Infinity -- One two punch on Lalight on day one doesn't make sense here for scum to do. They could have easily one two punched Not Mafia which had more support. Pretty much in day one it's always tell tale (especially with people who've played a lot of flipless) that they don't 1-2. Veteran flipless will but not a team with flipful because they'd need the control. Flipless is meant to be exactly how Titus plays flipful mafia. Town blocks and vote order, not just being on a wagon but the "umph" and speed behind it. A hybrid Mastina/Titus VCA generally outs newb-flipless scum a lot. (And if it didn't here I'd be pleasantly surprised.)

Alisae/LQ -- Viable team for day one. Not a viable team for day two. If LQ had such an inactive player as a partner, one two punching there means LQ's committed whole hog to a Duppin wagon. Instead it's a half assed "here's the things wrong with Duppin" case. It's not a passionate plea it's a calm, calculated, determined, case. This is not a scum scared that their buddy is going to flake out and potentially be lynched. Then the follow on momo eliminates this team.

Infinity/Lalight -- Yeah let's cross bus for all eternity. (sarcasm) Not considering this team

Lalight/LQ -- 1-2 punch on Not Mafia highly unlikely given Lalight is a relative newb and since scum have daytalk LQ wouldn't coach lalight there to make that vote in 1.4

TLDR: Likely teams -- LQ/Infinity, Alisae/ZZX, Infinity/GL
Steps to do: 1 analyze hammer wagons -- Generally one scum on and one scum off with relative flipless inexperience to chain mislynches on town wagons. If it is a scum wagon, then the analysis is slightly different, but in this case very likely not scum on those two wagons.

2 analyze given teams and look for 1-2 follow ups. Later on (post day 3) one two follow ups become common out of necessity. However if scum are in control they don't need to one two punch and if scum aren't in control you generally aren't doing VCA and have a "feel" anyway. The lack of feels after a few lynches means that scum were generally in a good place so split + 1-2 usually nails an inexperienced flipless team. (They could have a lot of flip experience but not flipless.)

As I townread Alisae, ZZX, and GL infinity is the way to go today. Now to compare that with everything that happened after my question.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why are you acting defeated?
Because that's how your tone is coming off to me.
GTKAS
| here.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by LaLight »

I think that Alisae/LQ makes sense as a team. Even when momo was around. I think LQ is a good enough player to pull any wagon by himself. And then when Alisae came, they borth knew the team is secure because they both are very good players.

There's also a thing to consider: what is Not_Mafia indeed was scum? That would make Alisae a better environment, playing by his own. I know, momo but NM's lynch was inevitable, so why not? then you need to look at the game from a whole different perspective.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 1632, Alisae wrote:Why are you acting defeated?
Because that's how your tone is coming off to me.
GL's scumreading me and I don't have a 100% persuasive argument you're scum.

GL, note that I may act defeated as both alignments. And also I think Alisae wrote that because he wants a good fight to win as scum.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by LaLight »

I actually think you are acting like winner, Alisae.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by LaLight »

but you're not yet.

GL, listen to your heart. It knows I am town and always knew. How does a newb!scum win the game like this one? No way
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

So basicly you're suggesting I come into the thread and immediately start bussing LQ for ~reasons~

And even if GL is leaning you, he wants to work with you. He wants you to try to give him something to work with, and right now I don't think you're providing much besides defeatism, which looks really bad btw.
pedit: lol what does that even mean?
GTKAS
| here.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by LaLight »

I do want to work with GL. I am not done rereading yet
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ah okay.
Carry on then :]
GTKAS
| here.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by LaLight »

so.

Momo early townread is LQ, scumreads are me and Infinity. Later Not_Mafia. If NM is scum and is first-class bussing as I have alreasy told. If NM is scum, this is just fake. I mean the very reason. Claiming cop. Really?

on GL but eager to vote Duppin because of LQ case. Then but when ZZZX hammers, . Why? Was you not wanting to do the same? ZZZX hammered 20 minutes before the deadline and you were stalling this!

Aaaaand . Still the motive is not legit. Also interesting townreading of Inf. Then he and leaves.

So momo have left scumreading ZZZX and townreading LQ.

Alisae came, saw the scumchat and asked his partner (if he was alive) to catch up. When Alisae saw momo's reads he thought (if LQ is town) "well, I need to fully reverse this and try to cast a shade on LQ because he's a very dangerous opponent, and who if not me would do this". Yeah, at this point of reread, I am quite sure LQ is town, because now I know that Alisae is scum.

Alisae makes reread, concentrating only on GL and LQ, occasionally on other players, but not much. Then he makes a : "LaLight and ZZZX are good lynchbaits, but my primary goal is to get rid of LQ because otherwise I won't survive this"

He saw that here is a he won't survive in.

Then Math comes and Alisae starts to buddy them (or maybe they are partners (would be unfortunate given they both are replaces :) )) Look at

Look at (and one) also.

Alisae is setting up my mislynch. And and we go into me. Alisae saw he can't persuade people into lynching LQ at the time and decided to wait. Unfortunately in the end I bended over :(

Then who was Alisae's townread the whole game suddenly became sus and Alisae started . and yeah, .

exactly what Alisae is doing. And he blames LQ in that.

. Overall it feels like Alisae buddyis people just to throw them into the fire later.

. Cause he knows it will be easy to frame me later because I will gladly vote for ZZZX and Alisae knows ZZZX is town.

Shouldn't be too surprising for town!Alisae because he thought it's either ZZZX or me.

LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by LaLight »

I don't see how I can be scummier than Alisae. He carried the game for scum and every his action has sense from scum PoV. Just llook at it
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

Turns out I have internet at this hotel.
Tho I'm on mobile so I'm not really in the best case to address LaLights case ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC. F2

Alisae - LaLight
LaLight - Alisae

About 20 hrs left from this post
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

Where those Guilty Lions be tho :(
I wanna pet a lion :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay I decided to glanc at LaLight's case.

Buddying is not a scumtell.
Learn to use the term correctly or don't use it as a scumtell.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh yeah LaLight I don't really care about my predecessors play, and attempting to justify it would be a waste of time.

Okay moving on.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

AtE is also not a scumtell.

And no, the emotion is not faked mostly because I thought I was going to not be able to post in this game while I was gone.
Turns out this place has wifi so I do post, I just can't really fully address things mostly because mobile.
GTKAS
| here.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by LaLight »

I am sorry if I used the term incorrectly. For me buddying is where you try to build nice relationshis with people so they won't lynch you. And it worked for you this game so I would call thi a scumtell

well, you predecessors had the very same alignment as you so can be sewed into the case

AtE which is faked, like those two posts where you tell everyone how this all happens (you find scum, get lynched, etc.) is a scumtell.

yeah, that's good you're here and our vla are not happening simultaneously :)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm luckly I AM around to post, tbh I'm kinda just getting ready for bed tho.

And that's not how buddying works or what it is. And what you described isn't even scummy because site bffs do that all of the time because they're site bffs. If you are hiding behind someone's work that they are doing, then that is buddying, and that is scummy. What you described isn't.

And no.
Just no.
I cannot defend momo's play, nor am I going to do.
Deal with it.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”