Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Leonshade »

I have a stronger read on farside than Cakez, Cakez is mostly PoE.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Wisdom »

i thought this game had a higher skill level

but no, i have to sit through claimed scum spewing bullshit and people entertaining them
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Leonshade »

At no point have I claimed scum.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Kagami »

If wisdom
really
wanted to kill a specific flavor, I think he'd have demanded a claim first, which would be standard protocol anyway.

I also don't think it makes sense for a lyncher-on-town to constitute a threat to town, since that could put us in the situation where there are no groupscum and we would have to find this lyncher or just lynch his target and win together. That would be pretty silly.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:52 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1728, Kagami wrote:I also don't think it makes sense for a lyncher-on-town to constitute a threat to town, since that could put us in the situation where there are no groupscum and we would have to find this lyncher or just lynch his target and win together. That would be pretty silly.
Yes, this.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:00 am

Post by kraska77 »

Also kagami you asked about what's there in the hood
A lot of what you posted today, ur scepticism regarding a potential day 1 town win and paranoia about wisdoms choice for a stab being outside ofday ones lynch pool is almost verbatim of my posts in the hood

As for tammys thoughts, there's lots of nacho paranoia and other stuff but I'll leave it to her to share what she wants to share

Like I said I came to today ready to vote cakes and wisdom, but backed off wisdom because I just don't feel him being scum

That MoI game being quoted is old, maybe he really is trying something new here or intentionally twisting his own mod meta...idk
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1565, Infinity 324 wrote:Tbh I kinda want to lynch farside now and then figure shit out later. I'd be surprised if she's town because of her reaction to pressure, interactions with shadow, general approach to the game after she said she'd try to improve, plus I remember her being clearly town as town both times I played with her before.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:37 am

Post by kraska77 »

no
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1728, Kagami wrote:If wisdom
really
wanted to kill a specific flavor, I think he'd have demanded a claim first, which would be standard protocol anyway.

I also don't think it makes sense for a lyncher-on-town to constitute a threat to town, since that could put us in the situation where there are no groupscum and we would have to find this lyncher or just lynch his target and win together. That would be pretty silly.
Hmmmmmm. Those are some very good points.
- Vecna
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

We just got approved for overtime for this week that I'm taking advantage of; had about an hour to do what I wanted when I got home today and needed it to close out a game in LyLo offsite; will be here tomorrow.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Kagami I doubt Kraska is scum even if Wisdom is, his soft earlier was very likely town
Nacho's game dodging is only making me more confident he's the right choice here
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by kraska77 »

im not a he :roll:
nacho's not gamedodging u scumbutt, his activity is low across other games too
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by SirCakez »

ffs my bad
I just looked at his other games and he's definitely posting a LOT more in other games then here....
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1687, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 612, Infinity 324 wrote:Shadow, your question to me was already addressed and answered.

I'm ok with shadow votes. His questions don't seem to be written in an attempt to gamesolve, they're more trying to look busy and defending himself. And to add on to the list of hypocritical things I've said this game, I don't really like shadow taking seriously tammy not moving her vote. To be fair, this time tammy clearly said that it was for fun. It just looks like an attempt to look busy.

Ok I've convinced myself

VOTE: shadow

I'm not a fan of voting someone with 3 posts on page 25, though I will check again what those posts are...
What do you think of this reasoning?

Can you explain your read on cakez throughout the game, including when and why you dropped your scumread on him and what your read on him is now?
So basically you didn't read my large post where I said things in regards to cakez?
Or you don't get it?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1688, Infinity 324 wrote:As for your frustrations, I think there's some mindmeld going on in this game and you kind of ended up on the outside of that so people may find it harder to understand your reasoning and motivations.
I see players on a different page of how to actual scum read someone.
That's not arrogance just my pov.
Also something to consider if you feel happy with your vote.
You thought gi was reacting bad to the pressure and I'm reacting bad to pressure.
At what point do you consider your wrong about players reaction and taking there scum reads seriously?
I just want to know if there is any point chatting with you about wisdom's being scum or if you just keep your eyes covered like it means nothing?
In post 1690, Kagami wrote:Farside, do you remember what changed your mind on Kraska?
I have her as null. My read on her changed a bit when she called me out as a tunnel type but she kind of fades in the back ground.
Frankly I don't really see her game solving here but she's like the lowest of my scum reads
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1737, SirCakez wrote:ffs my bad
I just looked at his other games and he's definitely posting a LOT more in other games then here....

I'm frustrated that he's not posting here, but this is a bit exaggerative. He's in one other game here and he posted in that one game over the course of an hour or so.

Infinity I wasn't saying he's scum because he didn't catch up, I'm saying he's probably scum because he's just probably scum. He's clearly following along as he wanted Leon to full claim. He could have responded to any other thing as well and he didn't.

Far side what do you think of kraska's role intersection with mine?

Nacho - I feel like you must have felt in three little pigs right now. I think you're scum, but I really don't want you to be and I don't know if I'm partly thinking you're scum because I'm so frustrated waiting for you to talk about someone who is not wisdom. Actually you are also giving me the feeling you gave me at gog too. :(
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm heading to the rink and then work, so a proper catch up will have to wait until later.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1740, Tammy wrote:
In post 1737, SirCakez wrote:ffs my bad

I'm frustrated that he's not posting here, but this is a bit exaggerative. He's in one other game here and he posted in that one game over the course of an hour or so.

Infinity I wasn't saying he's scum because he didn't catch up, I'm saying he's probably scum because he's just probably scum. He's clearly following along as he wanted Leon to full claim. He could have responded to any other thing as well and he didn't.

Far side what do you think of kraska's role intersection with mine?

Nacho - I feel like you must have felt in three little pigs right now. I think you're scum, but I really don't want you to be and I don't know if I'm partly thinking you're scum because I'm so frustrated waiting for you to talk about someone who is not wisdom. Actually you are also giving me the feeling you gave me at gog too. :(
It's a neighbor thing with some info known?
Sorry if that's not 100% correct I just recall a few things.
I don't really care to be honest.
If kraska is riding just on that as a reason to be a town read that is pretty weak.
Tell me this do you know who she is scum reading? Do you know why she is scum reading that player?
Do you know why she hasn't pushed for anyone as scum since day 1?
Let me know.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Wisdom »

^
why is this still alive
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1560, PeregrineV wrote:Not back until Monday/Tuesday, but did Leon shoot who they were supposed to, or have a result or something?
In post 1595, Leonshade wrote:I've skimmed through everything I missed, if there's something you think I should take a closer look at, please point me to it.

I like the lynch farside -> flavorcop Nacho plan. Figuring Nacho out purely on his play looks like it would be difficult, least of all to someone like me with no meta on him. His latest posts gave me town vibes but he started towning up at an opportune time, the cop should give us some idea of what's going on.

I've got a lot of townreads and farside isn't one of them, and I don't like her reaction to pressure. Her playstyle change to a more appeasing style after getting called out for early aggressiveness also seems convenient. I'm also sheeping Wisdom here, his thoughts are pretty clear to me now that he decided to expand on his reads and I have no problem with him taking the town leader role.

VOTE: farside
In post 1599, Leonshade wrote:And who knows about the PerV slot.
This inclines me to believe you are not even reading what I wrote.

But, there is .
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

peregrine, he did shoot shaddow
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1669, Tammy wrote:Okay, I need to catch up but it might not happen in full until tomorrow, but in the interest of clarity I'm just going to out someone else.

I am also bulletproof and Kraska is my neighbor.

Kraska was informed about my role and the limitations of it in her role pm. She is not mentioned in mine, except to say I have a neighbor.

There is nothing about my bulletproof having a certain restriction in my role pm, but Kraska says that she was informed of a restriction. (This part has been bugging me a bit). Kraska has also told me what enables my vig shot.

Okay there I needed to get that off my chest. I will hopefully be back today, but Monday's are hard for me so probably tomorrow.
Did she inform you of the restriction your role has, so you both know it?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1745, Wisdom wrote:peregrine, he did shoot shaddow
So then Leon is pretty much as claimed.

And the missing scumkill hit BP Tammy?

I don't think my reads have changed much since yesterday. But, want to look over Shaddow posts and hear from Nacho.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1747, PeregrineV wrote:So then Leon is pretty much as claimed.
nope. Hes most likely a lyncher, but on town flavor. Killing shaddow was a must for him, we'd lynch him if he didnt.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:09 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Look a wild bump ...
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”