Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:44 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1748, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1747, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Oh, a Hydra.

Regardless, it's still ridiculous.

Actually for the activity it would have spawned and the fact that you should have been on a short list - yes it was a very good lynch. Granted I think you are a horrible person and normally detremental to the town to be in a game with yes, but that doesnt remove the fact that when activity is stangnet pushing hard on a spot that if actually town will generate activity is not a bad thing.

Also if you think ive never played with you - I have a couple non-public alts that have been in games with you. Its a playstyle difference, I dislike most of the CAPS players but you tend to be overly rude with to a point where I cant believe (and for your sake hope) its not intentional, unlike most of the others.

To be quite honest I really don't care. If you have a playstyle difference with me, that's fine. I don't mind that. If you have a problem with the rage I put forward, that's fine too. I don't like it either.

But frankly, the comments you make and how you make them are entirely unnecessary snipes at me that I neither appreciate or tolerate. Just stop. Flat out, if you don't like my style of play try to avoid playing with me (and clearly you have me on your mod blacklist so that's fine), but beyond that there's no need to continue making the comments.

Now, I agree that trying to inject life into the game is generally a good idea, but you were also suggesting lynching someone who had voted almost nothing but scum until the game started to stagnate.

tl;dr: I don't care if you don't like the way I play, or how you think it personally reflects on me, just keep to your own and I'll continue to keep to mine.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Jackal711 »

In post 1739, Zdenek wrote:I'm pretty sure that the scum team was fucked in this setup as soon as the bus driver was lynched day one. There were just too many things to screw with the nightkills, even the other scum power role, the nurse, would have had that effect, had it ever come to that.

I have to agree with this. As the player in question I admit I definitely did not play my best game in this one. Though the "hacked your account" joke is still questionable.

And someone mentioned Roleblocker was banned.. that was me, though I banned specifically
Mafia
Roleblockers.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

This was one of the best hydra games I was part of. llama was right day one about Jackall and I called SC out day 1. I will take that as a good thing considering the craziness I had going before I moved, never mind how much worse it got after the move..
Congrats town. I think having the scum lose their best PR day 1 was really bad. After I died I didn't really have time to read what was going on in this game. Glad to see it is over finally. :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:10 am

Post by YYR »

Still want those QT and night actions. >_>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”