Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

first, she didn't seem defensive/apologetic at all on entry after being away for so long, I generally think scum would be more self-conscious about that.
In post 1713, DogWatch wrote:VOTE: menal
your ddl push is gross and your GL push is gross
she's the leading wagon and had a lot of scrutiny/suspicion, decides to go for somebody who is not wagoned at all right now and surely an uphill battle for her? don't see a scum agenda to this vote
In post 1716, DogWatch wrote:
In post 1715, Datisi wrote:I don't know, the way he's speaking sorta, the TR on Amrun was weird, the reasoning feels weird, and the way he kept talking about PoE just reminds me of stuff scum!me did in that game

That said... I would really like to hear your answer to
Not much to say, the amrun wagon's momentum felt more scum-driven to me in retrospect is the point i was trying to make, the first part is just me misremembering who was on it. So it's unlikely scum wasn't on the creature wagon.
I think this response reads honest tonally. I had also thought the original comment about one wagon being scum driven and the other not felt artificial/fake, but she makes no effort to defend it here but also doesn't go out of her way to brush it off.
In post 1727, DogWatch wrote:
In post 1726, Datisi wrote:DW, how caught up are you? I was the first to spit out the DDL/Mena tinfoil theory before that
ugh I'm skipping around a lot honestly, so not great. kinda half-coherent in a hospital bed right now.
anyway, can you link me to your ddl/menal stuff?
skipping around is town-indicative to me, scum need to be more aware of the events/threads of the game so they can decide how they want to handle the current game state, whereas town just has a lot of stuff they need to read at some point but are more free to post their thoughts wherever they currently stand
In post 1733, DogWatch wrote:Doing an ISO on DDL... his entire Amrun tunnel is shallow as hell tbh
timing of this progression feels genuine - initially has DDL as town in her first readspost, sees other people are suspecting him, decides to ISO and now finds issues with his content. I think if she were scum, she would have read up more on the thread first and decided how to play around DDL, then start posting and following a trajectory from there, instead of clearly playing in a more reactive style to what's been brought up/discussed as she's catching up. If she's faking this change of opinion on DDL that's nuanced scum play.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok

i also quite like
VOTE: DDL
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: DDL
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Menalque »

I should have done this a couple of days ago tbh but

mod, VLA pls

flying back to the UK tomorrow organising things the last couple of days and saying goodbye before the holidays has been occupying
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Menalque »

I have very briefly skimmed since talking to GL but I'm not caught up

icon is probably town

I need to interact with datisi more but I'm sticking with lean town there for now

I'm still mixed on GL but I think SS may have had a good point although if either of them is scum I think the other one has +scum equity

dogwatch is prob town

if ddl flips scum then bussing isn't a bad thing to look at but it is a terrible thing to look at re:me given the fact that I am an outspoken proponent of not bussing and on a more meta level: why do I choose to break that as scum rn when team mafia is coming up in all of 2 weeks or so

on the other hand, I don't think amrun is scum really

ddl scum is probably AFF scum too and is probably clearing for amrun as I think that's a scum push
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Menalque »

haven't really read gamma since he repped in, can't remember the last time alim did anything

that's all I have time for tonight
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

For being a vague slot sure seems people are okay with me staying that way
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Menalque »

I will eventually be answering everything that gets asked of me so if you have Q's throw them

ddl votes are good but honestly smh that it's taken this long
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1755, Menalque wrote:haven't really read gamma since he repped in, can't remember the last time alim did anything

that's all I have time for tonight
Oh nice
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Menalque »

p sure I'm already voting ddl but just in case VOTE: ddl
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw I actually don’t mind if a hammer happens during my catch up because I feel like I found a system that while it doesn’t give the full ability to make progress at night versus during the day, I think it provide more effective progress overall
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That is NOT, however, an endorsement of a day going by super fast.
<Embrace The Void>

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Datisi »

Well, considering the day is more than halfway through and we're just now getting a glimpse of a wagon, I don't think it can go by super fast
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1756, Gamma Emerald wrote:For being a vague slot sure seems people are okay with me staying that way

Not at all. But I think it’s fair to let you catch up.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I know
But for future days I want that out there
Just had a game where a super fast day kinda fucked my gameplay
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1763, Amrun wrote:
In post 1756, Gamma Emerald wrote:For being a vague slot sure seems people are okay with me staying that way

It’s very likely not going to happen all that quickly, specifically today. And I would expect people to be responding to what I’m saying actively rather than wait until I finish or whatever.
<Embrace The Void>

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

My vote is on you right now fwiw and I think that’s where we should be lynching. And at this point, you said your catchup was 52% content but I’m just going to call it 0% content from my POV.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Menalque »

if you think that scum is off wagon then can you just fucking lynch ddl with us so I can get the towncred I need to lead this game
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1737, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why the hell are you “disappoint”? That’s pretty baller imo.
Aight
Why do you think having so many roses is good?
~M
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1765, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1763, Amrun wrote:

It’s very likely not going to happen all that quickly, specifically today. And I would expect people to be responding to what I’m saying actively rather than wait until I finish or whatever.
frankly I don't see a point to that unless you make your posts more readable (explicitly call out what you want responses to without being hidden in a spoiler tag) and you really try to condense to only asking questions/commenting to things that are significantly important to helping you actively read players currently. I don't want to spend time opening 60 pages worth of spoiler tags and wading through comments on random posts that don't pertain to me just to find one or two things that's still meaningful at the present and addressed to me that I need to respond to. I'd rather you jump into the fray and engage now and then backfill stuff from D1 that you feel needs to support your reads on things.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1767, Menalque wrote:if you think that scum is off wagon then can you just fucking lynch ddl with us so I can get the towncred I need to lead this game
hate to break it to you but a DDL scumflip is not how you're gonna get towncred from me
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Too bad I'm not flipping scum
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Why do you think 1747 is good?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Datisi »

Because I'm not sure why you're TRing Mena? You could elaborate on that a bit, would be nice
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1737, Gamma Emerald wrote:WHAT SONG IS THIS
Muse - Dead Inside
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”