Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

honestly I'm just throwing names out of a hat clidd I would need to look into it more if thats a bridge that we're crossing cuz i don't know cuz mena flipping town makes me feel like everything i currently know is just wrong?

pedit: Independantly? The only thing that I think is sus is the claim
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

I can't think of a reason he as town claims that when he does but it makes sense if he's scum who cracked under the pressure?
GTKAS
| here.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by clidd »

My suggestion is the FL slot today, because I feel that with a Menalque town flip the game will not be pleasant to play with me coexisting with my biggest scumread.

But meh, I still want to see what nth will bring to us.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by clidd »

in her last post in the hood she said that, for future reference, she only lost once in seven years where she was the first scum dead.
Still in my head ^
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1751, Alisae wrote:I can't think of a reason he as town claims that when he does but it makes sense if he's scum who cracked under the pressure?
Yeah bottom line dont really see where that claim comes from

i am a little worried he just gets frustrated as town super easily ?? but that play really doesnt make a lot of sense as town versus as scum. Also, it's literally a delayed IC right?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

VOTE: Pooky
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1754, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1751, Alisae wrote:I can't think of a reason he as town claims that when he does but it makes sense if he's scum who cracked under the pressure?
Yeah bottom line dont really see where that claim comes from

i am a little worried he just gets frustrated as town super easily ?? but that play really doesnt make a lot of sense as town versus as scum. Also, it's literally a delayed IC right?
yep its a delayed IC that can't trigger reliably.
GTKAS
| here.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i guess "i need to find my one true loooove" makes sense for the setup
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1604, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1602, clidd wrote:
In post 1599, Ahsoka wrote:Honestly, I’m not gonna play anymore. Derps just pushing me to push me because they don’t want me to get away as scum. It’s effectively a policy push, but one is coming from scum.
It isn't a policy push and you know that.
Nah, it is by Menalque and Pooky. Pooky derptunneled misfaded me. I think your scum.

Your reasons are actually bad and frankly i don’t want to play this anymore. You’re legitimately wrong.

And I’m like one step away from getting toxic because of how annoyed i am.

There is literally nothing that can convince me this isn’t the combination of policy from me winning my scum games and players wanting me not to get away
mixed in with scum pushing me.

Like there’s no other options.
The highlighted part does not seem to me to be a town!FL projection of ''feeling wronged''

It looks like scum!FL feeling that the push is not fair/don't have good reasons.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1599, Ahsoka wrote:Honestly, I’m not gonna play anymore.
Derps just pushing me to push me because they don’t want me to get away as scum. It’s effectively a policy push
, but one is coming from scum.
Again.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1757, Morning Tweet wrote:i guess "i need to find my one true loooove" makes sense for the setup
but also like having it so you suddenly become an IC afterwards is just convenient
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by clidd »

Well, I will get some sleep now.

I hope to wake up with my mind refreshed tomorrow.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

The role doesn't make sense because either his target is:

(A) Town

or

(B) Scum.

If his target is (A)Town, it is --Town EV to link up because you are basically giving an extra nightkill to the scum team.

If his target is (B)Scum, why would the scum ever signal to him? How would he ever find his lover?

If I were to receive such a role, I'd just openly claim it and get my target to claim as well and then just
never
target them and function as a pair of near pseudo-masons.

It makes very little sense to shoot in the dark and try to hit a target.

However his claim of who he targeted doesn't make sense either since Uncrowned doesn't make sense as crumbing to him.

He also missed my first post of the game in which I literally say I am waiting for my Lover to find me.

Now how in the world do you read that with the role Flavor Leaf has claimed and not think "hey this is my target?"
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:26 pm

Also if nobody steps forward and claims to be the person that Flavor Leaf is looking for, then Flavor Leaf is just a definitely lying.

Can we agree on that at least?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

that's assuming they aren't also a role of importance?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:09 pm

it's one day before MyLo

if you are his target, you claim.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

The target is probably scum.
Scum not having a nightkill could make sense as 3/12 is balanced as a 50-50 for mountainous, we've already seen two town lovers which reduces town ev, and we haven't seen any actively +EV roles from the claims so far, so assuming the hood members have no additional power roles that doesn't leave a lot of likely town power.

I don't think the claim seems that unlikely. NSG should target someone she thinks is scum other than Clidd, and we vote menal. That would be good.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:08 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i am very sorry if this post ends up being long but i missed last 20ish pages
In post 1202, Alisae wrote:like I don't think his posts actually come from scum and like if he's scum like what is his plan to help scum get through this day
Fair point regarding Pooky, if we're actually on scum's trail then he did not much to stop us or change the game at all for the main part
In post 1205, Hopkirk wrote:pooky gives me paranoia because he's not as overtly jumping out as a townread as he has before to me every time i've played with him
normally when he gets in any kind of 1v1 (eg Taylor in death curse/Isis in matrix/technically me i guess in silent star 3) i start thinking he's obvtown. i don't get the obvtown vibes and i'm not confident putting him as town just because he's giving me town vibes
Yeh he hasn't done any of that kinda obvtown stuff yet sure
In post 1221, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1177, Alisae wrote:i won't vote it until you change ur avatar back to something better and not as offputting
same
what is WRONG with you people? it's cute!!
In post 1235, Alisae wrote:ABR being scum makes sense if {Kanna, Uncrowned, Clidd} are all town
If i have to yeet an extra slot down the line id yeet ABR b4 Uncrowned probably, dont know about clidd yet. Like i mean if theres scum we still need to find, then I can buy scum!ABR just feeling like being lazy and nodding his head at most elims i guess
In post 1248, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1244, Alisae wrote:I had a support karma that decided they were going to just try to steal my jungle camps and do nothing else.
They even flashed to try to steal red from me
what a villain

what movie are you watching tweetie?
Die hard! watched it with my mate
In post 1254, Uncrowned wrote:what's even worse is that it's like a fake attempt at meta

at least with kanna and ali there was some thought behind why im playing this way and some level of benefit of the doubt

you're just making assertions with zero backing and now you're going to try force a meaning out of a line that i called out for being bullshit. you probably thought I'd let it slip so you were comfortable making a throwaway read like that but nahhhh I got my sable instincts going off right now fam. nothing slipping by your boi
In post 1255, Uncrowned wrote:speaking of kanna

my sweet, the fact that you've posted so little is mildly concerning
How do ppl not read this as town this is town i think
In post 1257, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1245, Morning Tweet wrote:why the HECK does Hop think im trying to pocket him? Hop why??

That's all I got to say rn i wanna watch my movie ok later
so uh... i may have reread the times you've mentioned me just now and realized that my concerns 'MT feels like they're TRing me in how they're interacting with me harder than they're saying' are just wrong since you had me as a top townread during at least the height of the paranoia.

I was thinking that it felt like you were interacting me as though I was a strongtownread while you had me as neutral. That uh... doesn't seem to be based on anything
Idk wht had you paranoid but i had you as a high townread during my nighttime review, then it decayed as the day went on leading me to believe you at least had some chances of being a deepwolf so you went down a bit

I read the bit where Ahsoka and clidd squabble again and I cannot tell for the life of me why the two think the other is scum LOL. Ahsoka believes Clidd is setting him up and should be townreading him correctly by this point. Ahsoka of course brings up that if he was scum, he wouldn't be in this position.. okay. I see that Ahsoka mentions clidd positioning on him a lot but apparently clidd was positioning on him in the private neighbourhood thread (??) so what does that mean. Guess i can't really ask now
In post 1331, Ahsoka wrote:It's fine. I have a way to IC myself this game, so if I don't become conf town, the game can fade me Day 4.
In post 1333, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1331, Ahsoka wrote:It's fine. I have a way to IC myself this game, so if I don't become conf town, the game can fade me Day 4.
Nevermind, this is a 12 player game. I keep thinking it's a large.
these posts are 39 seconds apart, they do seem kinda fake. more importantly I am
deeply
curious why Ahsoka brings this up in reponse to just clidd voting him
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:21 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1337, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1335, clidd wrote:Your reasoning for scum!clidd is meh.

I'm voting you rn because I think you're scum, period.
Then I'm done with this conversation.

I target a player at night, and if I hit a specific player, I become Lovers with them, and I gain the Innocent Child ability.

Uncrowned is not my lover.
wait on this for a sec, ill get back to the claim later prolly
In post 1338, Ahsoka wrote:You also specifically paired me up with Menalque in a way that doesn't really have anything backing it up.

Menalque can just be town, but he's gotten hard screwed over by me before, so I can see Menalque as town pushing there.
Let me check where clidd supposedly does this. I am noticing a pattern where Ahsoka repeats the same thing over and over again -- he likes to reiterate why he finds someone scummy many times, just like the Infinity ordeal D1
In post 1107, clidd wrote:Ok, the only thing left now is Ahsoka/Menalque to actually play the game.
lol if it's this

No wait, Flavour is talking about how clidd would always put Mena/him in a "Paranoia" tier I think. anyway
In post 1342, Ahsoka wrote:Even if you end up being town, I stand by it looks like you were setting me up, it doesn't magically change. Your trajectory doesn't make sense to me, your accusation of me being low info is plain incorrect, and you putting Menalque/Me in a 1v1 looks like scum carefully positioning.

I don't care if you end up being town here, post game, this is 100% a solid reason for me to believe you are scum, and you have also continuously acted like I had no reason to scum read you, when I have multiple reasons, all that I've stated, but you're grouping it in like I have 1 single reason.

I had also stated this towards you before, and you chose to wait to push me until after I decided to push you.

Why should I town read you?
In post 1325, Ahsoka wrote:You went from town read, to null, to null with Menalque/Me having 1 scum, to slight scum, to waiting until after I pushed you as possible scum to vote me.

What part of this doesn't make sense?
I feel like scum!FL felt like he was justified in his suspicions of town!clidd, and also felt like clidd was ignoring how that theoretically town!FL is correct to suspect his behaviour, so he got super frustrated. like town!clidd doesn't buy that FL suspects him, and scum!FL feels like there is totally enough reason to suspect clidd. I wonder if that's something that gets on Flavour's nerves as scum?

Obviously that could also just be explained by FL being town lol but I get the sense that FL is upset with clidd suspecting him for reasons that he doesnt feel are right

As for the reasons themselves, enh -- I feel like i'm missing out on a huge part of the story by not seeing the PT. Flavour thinks that clidd in particular has a faulty progression on him and I just can't read the progression well enough to decide. Like I recognize that clidd strongly felt Ahsoka was town, and it went downwards into him having Mena/FL towards the bottom (don't see how this is tying Ahsoka to Mena though beyond them being on same tier), and now to this. I see that. Ahsoka pointing it out doesn't tell me how it's faulty or why scum!clidd is motivated to do so.
In post 1330, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1328, clidd wrote:And it's bold for scum!clidd to set you up, you're annoying to 1v1.
This is why you have to set me up.
Well beyond this anyway I guess
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:38 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1356, clidd wrote:Even if you don't think I'm town, it doesn't make sense to think I'm scum spamming my thoughts and developing my speculations/solve in a genuine way on the hood.

You may even find it inconsistent how I'm thinking as town, but you would hardly accept my line of reasoning as malicious, especially on the topic of you/Menalque.
Yeah man I want to know exactly what the point of this is for clidd!scum and why it makes Ahsoka interpret clidd's progression as scummy. Obviously I can't now, but yeah
In post 1379, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1056, Morning Tweet wrote:I'll maybe sheep Kanna on Pooky then actuallly

2 of Clidd/Ahsoka/Mena dream solve

Unless there's three scum oh no

Agh I also have an issue with clidd/Ahsoka being scum together. Ahsoka protesting to ABR that he isn't confscum if clidd isn't scum (/) felt more like something you'd do to intentionally seem like you're scum with clidd than actually defend yourself from Ahsoka/clidd accusations. maybe thats too wifomy though
they're doing the same thing clidd is doing with Me/Menalque.
I see that the Ahsoka/Mena point was just meaningless cause i literally have done nothing to stick Ahsoka to Mena other than suspect both of them simultaneously, even in the post he's quoting here

Everything after clidd leaves just looks like FL trying to actually take control and do something to push for clidd being scum, like how does me suspecting both Ahsoka/Mena simultaneously mean anything? Even if he thinks clidd is scum doing it, why does that imply that I would be more likely do it too, as scum, and as clidd's partner?
In post 1382, Ahsoka wrote:...

Morning Tweet

Clidd
Bullshit I'm second scummiest for suspecting Ahsoka and Mena simultaneously because apparently thats something scummy clidd is doing. I'm gonna stop making useless comments towards Ahsoka now. Below Pooky and Mena! Well not entirely useless comments but still
In post 1383, Ahsoka wrote:I've barely read your posts in the neighborhood.
WHY NOT?

Im done doing that now i got it out of my system

however I thought the scummy progression I was missing was largely in the neighbourhood that you apparently weren't reading so what ?! Did clidd make up Ahsoka saying that the neighbourhood showed scummy positioning or?
Spoiler: these
In post 1328, clidd wrote:It still doesn't make sense for you to think it's "clidd is setting me up".

I would have articulated it in public if I really wanted you eliminated. My explanation was in good faith, but you are overreacting rn.

And it's bold for scum!clidd to set you up, you're annoying to 1v1. So yeah, it's more likely scum!you reasoning imo.
In post 1356, clidd wrote:Even if you don't think I'm town, it doesn't make sense to think I'm scum spamming my thoughts and developing my speculations/solve in a genuine way on the hood.

You may even find it inconsistent how I'm thinking as town, but you would hardly accept my line of reasoning as malicious, especially on the topic of you/Menalque.

Nope that is what Ahsoka was talking about:
In post 1324, Ahsoka wrote:How? You've been in the neighborhood lowering me for days now.

Your trajectory showed that you were looking to push me, and you tied me together with Menalque for reasons I still don't know.
so that's just a lol i guess idk. So Ahsoka has come to the conclusion that clidd is strongly scum based off of him positioning to vote him that he meticulously set up in their private neighbourhood where he goes from hard townreading -> suspecting FL and mind you Ahsoka has barely read the posts throughout this whole way so basically Ahsoka must be really damn good at reading clidd or else that doesn't make a lick of sense

Am I missing anything here? Clidd switching Ahsoka down to scum in the hood is scummy positioning, Clidd putting Ahsoka on the same tier as Mena is sus (AND IT IS FOR ME TOO ?), and Clidd saying Ahsoka is low info is sus. That's it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:53 am

Post by clidd »

He was talking to scarecrows, because my progression on the hood was open and I explained the reasons why I was suspicious of him.

For me it is typically an overreact and distortion of facts that make sense for scum!FL to make noise and discredit me publicly.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:03 am

Post by clidd »

He knows that my read evolution on him was correct and tried to force a counter-push to repel me.

It didn't work and he got frustrated that I didn't reconsider my instance and was using reasons that he doesn't think are valid to suspect him correctly.

It's simple, there is not much I can comment on that.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:04 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1398, clidd wrote:Actually no, Ahsoka, you're scum and I got you in your false reasoning to think I'm scum.
maybe. and i haven't even given any thought to the claim yet, I'm just going off of Ahsoka vs. clidd rn!
Spoiler:
In post 1447, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok.

now I'm pretty sure you are like a good mechanical player.

Why does it make any sense to target a informed townie who knows of your innocence with a loverizer ability? If he's town, you are just decreasing town EV and giving the scum an extra cycle since we went into night on evens.

If he's actually informed of your innocence - then it makes no sense to target him since the benefit of a successful link (you becoming IC) is um, kind of pointless? He's already informed of your innocence, wouldn't it be easier to just ask him to claim ?
In post 1448, Ahsoka wrote:I don't even know if who I'm searching for is town or scum, but I was going to target. Not targeting is just kind of lame, and in theory, Ydrasse should have made it compulsive.
In post 1449, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Like you understand I have a lot of respect for you as a player right? You are mechanically very strong and I think you understand how to think through each role.

The reason I am really doubting you here is because I think you made this up and didn't think it through. If this is your actual role I expect you to be weighing the benefits of actually linking and deciding mechanically it would be quite stupid to actually link because like there is almost nothing to gain and a lot of downside.
What's the purpose behind an Innocent Child targetting another town player then being revealed as an IC thereby getting the two of them killed? That's actually awful and i refuse to believe it's possible no designer would notice that giving them an IC ability literally makes the least sense out of any reward for finding somebody you're about to LOVERIZE with

So yeah, the only way this works is if he's searching for scum. Now he is claiming to have not realized that here and to have not really thought about it. Now I am mechanically pretty weak (for example I did not realize that Supersaint Enabler is just something you should claim immediately since there's no downside and only upside). I am not really sure if i would have realized it's a bad idea to target -- I probably would have believed in the setup designer to not make my role have me actively hurt my team if I choose to use it. Obviously that's kind of an excuse FL uses but yea

Oh also I think it might be worth noting if FL is making this up, he definitely didnt do so on the spot cause he had those Uncrowned "signalling" posts ready FAST
In post 1460, Ahsoka wrote:I think you think I put more effort into the mechanical side of things than I do.

I'm actually the type that sees crazy mechanics in games, then click away.

That's a major reason I don't play many Open games. I'm like almost strictly Large Theme games that are relatively normal Mafia. My games I mod show this. I can do large setups and wacky roles, and balance them.

I'm good with setup specs, and late game I can solve using mechanical stuff, but generally, I only think about that type of stuff when I'm scum.
Maybe I'm just terrible with mech but there is a good chance i would not really have though about it beyond assuming designers want me to have fun. So whatever, not gonna factor this in too much. Especially when i dont know flavour really so idk if this is true for him as well or not

pooky 1468 - it is fair that if Flavour felt that Uncrowned was town that knew he was town, it makes no sense to target him at all. Also Pooky's point that FL would have interpreted Pooky's very first post about trying to find his true love just kind of makes way more sense as a signal than Unc having Ahsoka as a townread

FL mentions that his intention was never to find lover crumbs. FL definitely says that it piqued his interest that Uncrowned has a way-too-early townread on him
In post 1442, Ahsoka wrote:They literally said nice to see you rolled town, and I'm a roll that's searching for someone to target to be able to confirm myself as town.

Do you think I had done anything by that point that would evoke that strong a town read that never wavered?
So FL was more interested in noticing someone who seemed too sure that he was town than he was in someone trying to signal they're looking for a lover. Ughhh I wish i could say he's scum from this but I straight up might not pay that much attention to my role. would FL not pay that much attention ? I dont know

Awesome that i'm not even finding Ahsoka like strongly scummy for the same reasons as Pooky does for this mech stuff, though. The combination just makes him look way worse. In an ideal world, FL thinking it okay to target someone who might be informed he's town makes no sense, missing the pooky crumb in post #1 makes no sense, but whatever I can cut slack for stuff like that cause I am bad with that

Him having a suspiciously designed role that again, is literally a delayed IC (isn't that like a meme fakeclaim?), along with having been too lazy/inactive/not wanting to play to use it optimally, along with this clidd stuff just doesnt come off great. And maybe !! My nighttime analysis of the Infinity wagon !! he was willfully ignoring what made Infinity town like i thought !! The question wasn't whether he did that, it was more would he do it as town though

Is this all outdated, we decided Ahsoka isn't scum in last 10 pages, we're going after Mena instead, so this is pointless? Please stop me rn if so
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:11 am

Post by clidd »

I am still convinced that the slot is scum, I don't know about the rest.

Rn I am waiting for nth to answer me and see if another view helps me.

But you can continue with your catch up, MT.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:25 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1492, Ahsoka wrote:you can tell my mood by the amounts of punctuation i use
I have a tell that is probably like this but Hectic will not tell me what it is so it's always probably going to be accurate, why do you get to be aware of your posting habits and i dont? (ノ_<)
In post 1537, Alisae wrote:guys we can't vote the V/LA player even if everyone else is just way more townie
he's on V/LA
We need more from him even tho everyone else is just town
ITS NOT HARD TO BE TOWNIER THASN A V/LA PLAYER NOW IS IT

i actually kind of mean that in an unironic way, at least 85% of the game usually ends up higher in my reads than the inactive slots and that does not mean the inactive slots are scum every game. Maybe youre better at me at getting all those townreads but even still, just one *maybe two* wrong reads is really all it would take
In post 1541, Hopkirk wrote:you content doesn't really move me one way or another tbh. you'll null + pooky = strong town
i have transcended beyond sheeping Pooky i actually just think Kanna is town
In post 1581, clidd wrote:No, this isn't true.
In post 1582, clidd wrote:Only scum!you would think that, Ahsoka.
I love you if you're town, this is a great call. Earlier i thought it was kind of strange you were so confident but that when i just woke up and obviously didnt read into anything you guys were saying

With ABR! And Hop! switching to Mena after Ali cried for help a bit more I am absolutely positive Ahsoka/Mena has scum and we have nothing to fear throwing them out.

Ahsoka's play was sort of like a downwards spiral nothing really seemed to work and they come off really bad and yet most of the thread still would rather coinflip Mena some of which are just claiming to not read (ABR) and also Hop just prefers it because idk

NSG so far has only really debated with Ali on whether or not Mena scumslipped/traitor crumbed instantly upon repping in which is like a nonfactor to me for both Mena and Fl's alignments. Nothing about the role claim at all? can we talk about that?
In post 1741, clidd wrote:
In post 1735, Morning Tweet wrote:Clidd, why did you think Ahsoka was strongly town earlier in the game ? (as he thought of you)

you probably mentioned but i forget
it was a passing impression, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I don't remember exactly, but there was a period when the game was aligned with another one temporarily, so I was playing with FL in two games.

in the other game (names on the list) I started the game suspecting him, but then I started to trust him a lot and that trust was transmitted to this game.

but by the time that game was over and i found out he was scum, i noticed that a lot of the things i was townreading about him could easily be manufactured.

so I started to be more cautious with my read and started to develop until I could be sure of his alignment.

there were some periods when he commented on things about paranoia, of finding me scummy and there was a moment when he thought me and abr ​​were partners in the hood, but I felt that I was so identical to our past game (in which i was town), that many of these impressions did not sound genuine to me. it was almost as if he was approaching the game in another way so that I couldn't detect scum!he. he knew that i would suspect him if he reciprocated the reads imo, which is why makes soo much sense to much his push of ''oh, clidd is setting me up'' in a scum!FL scenario.
I believe you, that makes a lot of sense with how secretive you two's reads of each other being town were

Let's fucking wiinnnnnnnnnnnn what are the votes?

VOTE: Ahsoka/NSG

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”