Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1024, Kanna wrote:
In post 959, Ahsoka wrote:Hood, not really what he’s said, but
he’s using it as like a private PT
, and it does look town spewwy, but I did go through a decent amount of this day thinking he could be scum, and I told him in the PT

I tinfoiled him as scum with ABR early in the day, then I just told him a few hours ago actually that I was suspicious of him.
He’s almost posting too much in the neighborhood.

I don’t understand how he was able to do so much in this game, I’m struggling to get reads.
this is probably the most scummy thing to come out in relation to you, clidd.
if i know you, this is exactly what scum!clidd does here
-- fabricate a bunch of analysis and wallposts to get your neighbour to townread you for effort, don't you agree? also something interesting is that scum always post more in their neighbourhoods to pocket > town according to lunacy. i tried looking for that post and couldn't find it, but at least morning was in that game so she can verify that fact
uhm, excuse me.
In post 1356, clidd wrote:Even if you don't think I'm town, it doesn't make sense to think I'm scum spamming my thoughts and developing my speculations/solve in a genuine way on the hood.

You may even find it inconsistent how I'm thinking as town, but you would hardly accept my line of reasoning as malicious, especially on the topic of you/Menalque.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1052, Morning Tweet wrote:there should be scum in {Ahsoka/Hopkirk/Menalque} prolly

tbh any and all of my reads there are just gone from not seeing them in so long. Hop I still think had a good D1. Mena I can't tell if I'm just falling into a PoE trap by townreading too many ppl or if he is actually just scum

Ahsoka i haven't really gone anywhere with but theres for me there's been no strong reason he's town beyond possibly the clidd business (?) They both claimed to be sure the other is town
In post 537, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 535, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I feel like we are letting clidd and kanna off the hook too easily though
I have reasons to believe Clidd is town.
In post 649, clidd wrote:Regarding Ahsoka and Morning, I have personal reasons to believe that Ahsoka is town, not much related to this game
is this just hood stuff or is there more?

Ahsoka has been kinda wavering on clidd!town a bit recently but still doesnt want him elimed so idk
Nah, don't see this one at all. I can see that entire group being town. this looks like a Clidd partner.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Ahsoka »

After thinking about it, I don't really think it makes sense for Clidd to have loverized me but claim neighborizer. I still don't understand why they didn't neighborize someone last night, though.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Ahsoka »

Might be indicative of them making the night kill and not being able to use their action alongside it.

I'm in the midst of my catchup right now, if you couldn't tell.

I'm starting to see why people town read Kanna.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1056, Morning Tweet wrote:I'll maybe sheep Kanna on Pooky then actuallly

2 of Clidd/Ahsoka/Mena dream solve

Unless there's three scum oh no

Agh I also have an issue with clidd/Ahsoka being scum together. Ahsoka protesting to ABR that he isn't confscum if clidd isn't scum (/) felt more like something you'd do to intentionally seem like you're scum with clidd than actually defend yourself from Ahsoka/clidd accusations. maybe thats too wifomy though
they're doing the same thing clidd is doing with Me/Menalque.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1065, clidd wrote:Don't worry, you will have the elimination that you wish for. I'll give that to you after 4 days.
they're just taking me down with them. I feel it coming. =/
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:14 am

Post by clidd »

I'm back.

The context of the game you mentioned, Ahsoka, is outside the current game's hood scenario and reevaluating your reasons for suspecting me, I can't identify town!You convinced that both the line of reasoning that I expanded on the hood and the evolution of my read about you, would create the inference scum!clidd. Even putting myself in your place and disregarding the external influence of meta to assess unknown!Clidd I was unable to classify my motives/progression as coming from a scum mentality, min null-towny, max null-unusual-towny, but nothing too intense, which gives more substance for the impression that you are inflating your negative perception of me.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Ahsoka »

Roughly where I'm at, not ranked within tiers.

Uncrowned
Hopkirk

ABR
Kanna
Alisae

Pooky
Menalque

Morning Tweet

Clidd
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1381, clidd wrote:I'm back.

The context of the game you mentioned, Ahsoka, is outside the current game's hood scenario and reevaluating your reasons for suspecting me, I can't identify town!You convinced that both the line of reasoning that I expanded on the hood and the evolution of my read about you, would create the inference scum!clidd. Even putting myself in your place and disregarding the external influence of meta to assess unknown!Clidd I was unable to classify my motives/progression as coming from a scum mentality, min null-towny, max null-unusual-towny, but nothing too intense, which gives more substance for the impression that you are inflating your negative perception of me.
I've barely read your posts in the neighborhood.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:15 am

Post by clidd »

So yes, you're more likely scum than not.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Ahsoka »

Cool. We don't need to do this anymore then. Not like you've said much besides repeating the same thing anyways.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Ahsoka »

I don't believe townYou would think that's the best way to go up against scumMe, frankly.

As you say...

I don't buy it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:19 am

Post by clidd »

I am repeating it because my analysis is correct.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:20 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1252, Uncrowned wrote:no clue

it literally has no explanation

you could legitimately say "play was polar opposite from last game must mean he's town" and it would have just as little meaning

its a surface level reason that's meant to justify and count as a trajectory for your read on me

it is either fake or just bad
there's not even a read in there.

it's literally just what I am thinking about.

your reaction to it however does feel a bit guilty.

because you read "bad intentions?" as bad intentions. which implies a guilty mindset towards your approach towards Kanna.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1026, Kanna wrote:also a clidd towngame just ended and i think he looks heaps obvtown here!

compared to a clidd scumgame that i was in: here
with for example this post:

Spoiler:
Subject: mini 2140: partition (this is over)
clidd wrote:
In post 190, Hoctac wrote:VOTE: Group 3

clidd, how do you individually read the three inside group 3?
I see Mohab500 as a potential scum for what I mentioned on post and for the strange transition between posts , and , as he does not contextualize the reason for voting on group 2. Dsj has very strange/confused opinions on posts and , which are aggravated on post . However, posts and demonstrate a volatility that is making me reflect. In the case of Enomis, I liked post initially, where he performs some calculations to give substance to the opinion, however, the difficulty on presenting a reason for voting on post seemed more like an attempt to highlight the problem than necessarily proposing a solution, considering that he makes the intention of voting explicit but does not execute it, which suggests a scummy slow-push without compromise.

So due to the combination of the impressions I had about the slots, added to the composition speculations I made on post , it is very likely that their group has scum.

where there's a lack of emotion and looks like it was written up for the sake of "post needed to be written up". reminds me of this:
Spoiler:
In post 766, Kanna wrote:
In post 649, clidd wrote:Regarding Kanna, I believe that it is fair, because of our historical context together, that she speculates about scum!Clidd above town!Clidd based on what I have shown so far, but although she attributed a description to the impression she had of my sequence of posts during my interaction with Infinity, she used the "clidd not obvtown = probably scum" argument, which more recently scum players have used to formalize a suspicion about me, something that GuiltyLion did in forest fire and that Menalque and Morning probably remember. For me it would be more organic if she took on a questioning instance, as Menalque and Morning did, but the current instance suggests that she is convinced of what she is talking about, even without enough information to make this kind of inference. But even though I have this negative impression about her,
I see both town!Kanna mistake or malicious scum position!Kanna, which is why she is null to me and not necessarily in the pool next to scum.
@clidd, i don't know i ended up at null. and there were a lot of words which makes me uneasy cause that's very scum!clidd maybe trying to be transparent

best way i can articulate this clidd read is when clidd is town, he's sherlock, when he's scum, he's watson, so he shines a lot less brightly

so yes, i want clidd today

p-edit: what would you like me to talk about?
This was a good argument against clide too
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:23 am

and it feels weird to me you are preemptively attacking me as scum, it's like you are worried I am in your head and that I can see you.

"it feels fake or just bad"

Are you saying these are not thoughts I am thinking about when I think about your slot? If they are fake thoughts, how would I type them out? Can you point out why they would be fake?

If they are "just bad" why are they just bad?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:24 am

Post by clidd »

In post 1386, Ahsoka wrote:I don't believe townYou would think that's the best way to go up against scumMe, frankly.

As you say...

I don't buy it.
I'm not paying much attention to how I'm going to push you.

I am more interested in evolving towards the accuracy of read, which in this case, points to you being scum, which is the reason for my vote. Simple.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1391, clidd wrote:I don't buy it.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:25 am

In post 1271, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1219, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1168, Ahsoka wrote:why was there no kill?
tbh I thought you were the reason there was no death lol
no you didn't.

If you did, you wouldn't be scum reading me.

VOTE: Pooky
what is this even about?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:26 am

oh I see now.

when I say "I thought you were the reason there is no death" I don't mean you prevented the death.

I mean you no-killed to fool me because I did that to fool you the last time we played together.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1393, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1271, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1219, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1168, Ahsoka wrote:why was there no kill?
tbh I thought you were the reason there was no death lol
no you didn't.

If you did, you wouldn't be scum reading me.

VOTE: Pooky
what is this even about?
I was looking for a fight, so I could get back in the game, but clidd took the bait.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1394, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:oh I see now.

when I say "I thought you were the reason there is no death" I don't mean you prevented the death.

I mean you no-killed to fool me because I did that to fool you the last time we played together.
Nokill on Night 1 isn't something I'd really ever do.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:28 am

it makes sense on even numbers and can bait out a TPR with a bad read.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:29 am

Post by clidd »

Actually no, Ahsoka, you're scum and I got you in your false reasoning to think I'm scum.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Ahsoka »

I have to end games quick as scum, because town me has no reason to not solve games in the end game. It's why I don't bus very often.

I usually start to become painfully obvious town as the game progresses, so scum have to fight that, and as scum, I have to try to recreate it. That's easy in early game, but I'm an early game scum player/late game town player.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”