Mini Theme 2164: Betrayal Mafia I (Game over!)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2939 (isolation #200) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

abr isnt scummy bc of their ability theyre scummy bc they are constantly iioa'ing and have compliancy in their tone
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2940 (isolation #201) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mafiascum players stop using meta of less than 5 games especially a different setup as a way to read people definitively challenge
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2941 (isolation #202) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I dont trust meta on someone until i have at least 3 games and even then its not solid . Ppl can adapt their style. Change it up. Have a different reaction to things bc its a different environment. This table is not the same as mafiasunny table. Yes nora is still trying to use logic but its being applied in a scummy way.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2943 (isolation #203) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Plans early on are not scummy idk u know what a scum tell looks like. Casing people early is scummy. Being super complacent is scummy. Hammering someone you say you supposedly have a null read on without letting them speak is scummy.
Yes these are all scumtells i have picked up on when successfully sussing out mafia.

Also one is to encourage anti town mechanical play. Discredit clears (for non ego players often theres more nuance when it is an ego player)

Im not the best player but ive some decent experienfe and can articulate some things.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2944 (isolation #204) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but beyond that did they do anything scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2945 (isolation #205) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 64, Fun and Games wrote:I think everyone should claim what they chose to do last night, or at the very least if they chose to explore or not

VOTE: SirCakez

~ Games
In post 71, Fun and Games wrote:I have no problem saying it too - we explored
(This is a hydra btw)

It would be kinda silly to just start off by claiming only for it to devolve into it *just* being us claiming, no?

I kinda dont see why we *wouldnt* claim that. As far as I can tell there's no drawbacks (and nobody has shared any reasons why it would be a bad idea, either), so I'm not sure why we should be secretive about it. It's gonna be a mess of night actions anyways and setting a precedent of being open wrt what went on at night will help piece everything together later. I basically think the more info and knowledge we have the easier it will be to figure out what's going on

Also it's fallacious to say I'm asking for massclaim imo.

~ Games
In post 74, Fun and Games wrote:Wouldnt we want to try to coordinate that so we dont have 7 people trying to do that at the same time?

It's very very possible I missed something in the rules but i'm not sure why we'd want/need to hide that info?

Or like now there's 2 labs. What if 6 people pile on the first one and nobody goes to the second one?

Like I just dont fully understand what the benefit is to deliberately be secretive about everything

Also stats are public so wouldnt we just want to send the people with like the two highest knowledge scores to lab 1 and then the next two people to lab 2 (or some slight variation on this)?

(I'm saying like 2 people because if we just send one they can be scum and just not go and lie about it, but if two people are sent we'd need them both to be scum for that to happen)

~ Games
These are towny sentiments like?? This is directing night actions. No askinf to claim abilities or anything why is this scummy??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2946 (isolation #206) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Idfgi i would have said the same thing d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2952 (isolation #207) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Labs dont count scum players
Only town players. Thats why they are OP.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2953 (isolation #208) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not OP but strong as fuck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2955 (isolation #209) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Lol i read that game to get meta on some1 in that game i believe. But seriously its still not a scumtell ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2958 (isolation #210) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

every lab thats up equals 1 less ML. Theyre also nightkills that dont need to reduce the limpool. We've done good so far but we blew resources on the most recent one.
Im still not buying that fng is scum but if skitterz doesnt come thru with some good analysis on each slot since i heard they are some sort of -really good- player in another game im not gonna fight against their lim anymore.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2960 (isolation #211) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma are u just talking about the actions ppl took and trying to get ppl to only visit certain places?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2962 (isolation #212) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You'd have a good argument if they were trying to suss out abilities and items early on but i didnt see that on my skim thru
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2976 (isolation #213) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if im rememberint correctly, one person used a temp boost on you that helped destroy it n2. Also 2 ppl used abilities on me last night to save me from dying from lack of knowledge.
Those are limited resources
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2978 (isolation #214) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ok those are fair points. I still dont think its independently scummy but it logically makes sense why you might think its scummy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2980 (isolation #215) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait so the lab was activated the same night? and i didnt say wasted, just used up.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #216) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think it was a good play im just pointing out late game scum will be able to probably activate labs much more easily than we can stop them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2985 (isolation #217) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hold up imma need a sequence of events lol i wish i had time rn im so fucking busy irl i hate this. if everyone can like share like what theyre comfortable sharing so far esp if theyve outted it in thread before:

Class+ ability
N0: action + result + items gained + any attacks that may have occured
N1: same as above
N2: same

and from just 1 person i'd like a list of public info revealed by day, like above but with d1, d2, d3. itd be helpful to compile this info for all of us going into n3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2986 (isolation #218) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2983, Gamma Emerald wrote:the labs I destroyed were both activated N1, which is why I initially found Pine's extra knowledge suspicious
we dont know what the condition to activate a lab is for scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2989 (isolation #219) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok like the problem is with ur tone like the way ur reacting to this is like ur all slimy rather than solid. like youre trying to wriggle out rather than presenting an argument against or proving me otherwise.

and i just thought of something. we can have 2 scummy players in a poe attack eachother as their action. this is publically revealed info. that way they can be leashed and if they stray from this we will know. reading the mechs on attacks it seems they can indeed die at the same time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2990 (isolation #220) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like imagine everyone just gladiator fights and we just eliminate anyone who doesnt attack bc its all public in the thread.. and we have 3 psuedo clears available alive. what and epic ending to a game it would be if we were unlucky and lost from that. but still would be pretty cool and fun.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2991 (isolation #221) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually fuck it can we please do that it would be hilarious if everyone mutually died and we just were left with 3 town and we won after 1 night
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2992 (isolation #222) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if its 3 scum and nora isnt scum i think johnny is a good contender for that slot. i still maintain albert/lavar are scum too.

if FnG flips scum then IKS scum equity is a little higher there. lavar is scum either way though.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2996 (isolation #223) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2993, Noraa wrote:Ydrasse did not reveal what our night 0 action is.
except you're lying? lol. you should know all the actions of your slot. i learned them all as soon as i replaced in
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2997 (isolation #224) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ah you're not revealing it.

can't even out what kind of action it is?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2999 (isolation #225) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i understand now.

but yes, lets pair up some people that scumread eachother and force them to visit eachother and attack eachother :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3004 (isolation #226) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3000, Noraa wrote:no I'm not revealing it.
why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3006 (isolation #227) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3003, Noraa wrote:
In post 2999, DkKoba wrote:i understand now.

but yes, lets pair up some people that scumread eachother and force them to visit eachother and attack eachother :3
why tf?
so that they a) cant do other actions b) eliminate people faster that are unclear?

its logical and actually not a bad plan. maybe not have everyone do it at once but it leashes people to not let them do actions other than potentially a factional doc action.

unless you wanna explain why this a bad idea?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3007 (isolation #228) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3005, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2990, DkKoba wrote:like imagine everyone just gladiator fights and we just eliminate anyone who doesnt attack bc its all public in the thread.. and we have 3 psuedo clears available alive. what and epic ending to a game it would be if we were unlucky and lost from that. but still would be pretty cool and fun.
It's only public if a player took damage, not who attacked them, and if they were attacked but didn't take damage idk if that would show up to the target
@mod well is it public if a player is attacked at all?

also if they dont take damage then the attacked player would still know, no?

we will still know who strayed and who didn't. worst case scenario its a cc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3008 (isolation #229) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually worst case scenario we get a double town elim LOL but ya. i think i saw bingle suggest something like that earlier?? it would definitely be a good leashing tool. unfortunately 4 speed people cant be fully leashed but we'll know one of their actions guaranteed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3010 (isolation #230) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

FnG/IKS/ Lavar or Albert
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3012 (isolation #231) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i still dont have a read on PP tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3014 (isolation #232) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no, read the mech post, theres a difference between the factional one. the factional one is different. you will know in your PT who attacked you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3018 (isolation #233) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"The identity of the attacker will be privately sent to the defender after all Night actions resolve."

this is important. because if we setup people to do specific night actions, we will know who did what.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3021 (isolation #234) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well deviating from an action list would be considered a hard scumclaim. attacks are the only action that another player can reasonably confirm that also consumes an action.

they can still do factional attack.

and they can do factional operate action.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3022 (isolation #235) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3020, Noraa wrote:If we decrease each other's skills, we are literally doing scums job for them bc we all get weakened by a shit ton and we did it ourselves
or maybe u just know im gonna pair u up with fng <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3024 (isolation #236) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3028 (isolation #237) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its a bit of control we can have over the game state now that we have some people who can reasonably be called town. 2 of which (myself and gamma) are 99% confirmed. CM1 can be scum whos trying to play towny still (i really havent seen them do much of anything except mechanically this game)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3029 (isolation #238) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3026, PenguinPower wrote:i won't be force attacking anyone
then u choose to claim scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3034 (isolation #239) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

id like to think bingle is cheering me on in the dead thread rn <3

and lol @nora im sorry how is someoen who claims BOTH factional operations and this was also when i was at 1 knowledge each time in an attempt to kill me not more conf town than anyone else? ever hear the term deepwolf?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3040 (isolation #240) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not going to clear a player for only mechanically doing pro town things while in thread not contributing. while im nowhere near eliminating CM im not comfortable clearing them 100% sorry not sorry. you wanna say ur logical but forget that scum can do things to get this exact position bc it can allow them to survive to the end of the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3041 (isolation #241) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3038, LavarManos wrote:Are you calling yourself a deepwolf?
hey give me your sword
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3043 (isolation #242) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3036, PenguinPower wrote:oh i dont think so

Bingle is actually really good a mechanical stuff
can you point out where my mechanical analysis was bad? I'll wait.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3046 (isolation #243) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3045, LavarManos wrote:DK, I think that at least one of Noraa and Albert should be town, so I will give the sword tomorrow to one of them.
im clear u fuck. give it to gamma then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3051 (isolation #244) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3044, PenguinPower wrote:The part where you don't know - as town - the underlying mechanics behind scum attacks and abilities.

Wow - short wait.

there was an attempt. but you're just saying things now. I don't know what your issue is with me since you acted the same way towards me in guns n shrapnel but i suggest you drop your shitty grudge
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3052 (isolation #245) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: lavar
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3056 (isolation #246) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3053, Fun and Games wrote:
In post 3045, LavarManos wrote:DK, I think that at least one of Noraa and Albert should be town, so I will give the sword tomorrow to one of them.
i think you should give it to gamma since he's conf-town and on the verge of death
actually i havent looked at this days stats this is acutally true
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3061 (isolation #247) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3054, Gamma Emerald wrote:PP what was guns n shrapnel like, especially regarding Dk's play
they got mad at me for doing mech analysis and deathtunneled me for it for whatever reason. was actually afraid they were going to act the same way here when i replaced in and saw they were here.

its best not to listen to their pointless shade bc they have no concrete points to refute when it comes to what analysis ive provided thus far
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3063 (isolation #248) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3062, Noraa wrote:
In post 3049, LavarManos wrote:I thought we were waiting for one of them to prove themselves by killing off a scum.
ABR needs a weapon to guarantee a kill
so you townread ABR?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3066 (isolation #249) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why are we not scumreading delaying tactics from lavar like legit they're caught in a lie about an imaginary sword they made up to have towncred
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3067 (isolation #250) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3065, Noraa wrote:I've TRed ABR for an eternity
what day did you say you first TR abr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3069 (isolation #251) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well we need to put votes on him so they actually feel the heat yall still sitting on ur votes !!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3072 (isolation #252) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

here ill give u all some help just copy paste this:

Code: Select all

[vote]lavar[/vote]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3074 (isolation #253) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3070, LavarManos wrote:Why would claiming I found a sword give me towncred?
why did you claim you have the sword and still do nothing with it? you can instantly give it to someone you know.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3076 (isolation #254) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3073, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3061, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3054, Gamma Emerald wrote:PP what was guns n shrapnel like, especially regarding Dk's play
they got mad at me for doing mech analysis and deathtunneled me for it for whatever reason. was actually afraid they were going to act the same way here when i replaced in and saw they were here.

its best not to listen to their pointless shade bc they have no concrete points to refute when it comes to what analysis ive provided thus far
lol - you were trying to mechanics the game while literally not understanding the setup
they have no concrete points to refute
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3081 (isolation #255) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3078, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3073, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3061, DkKoba wrote:

lol - you were trying to mechanics the game while literally not understanding the setup
Which is exactly what they've done in this game
i updated my analysis as i reviewed new info. a mistake does not invalidate factual information and analysis. do you tell a scientist that they will have a true hypothesis after a failed experiment? do you tell someone they will never get their license after failing their driving exam once?

no.

because thats ridculous logic. I took the new info in and updated things. I had good analysis
based on the info i was aware about
. I am busy IRL so maybe a team effort to help mechsolve helps and instead of being an asshole about it you can point out a mistake and actually help me reach a more refined conclusion instead of writing off my conclusions as always false or bad. It is unfair when what I say is discarded based on misreading something or not having the time to catch up on every facet of the setup. I work with the info I have seen. I work with what I know. Instead of being an asshole try to work with me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3083 (isolation #256) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean u can also provide this info instead of being like "lol go find it"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3086 (isolation #257) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sure but now im all caught up with general setup mechs. and i still maintain what i said did not change based on that. just because i was unaware of a certain thing doesnt mean it invalidates the whole thing? like what logic is that. "oh you didnt know there was this much hydrogen in the air this invalidates your claim that trees can be made into wood" (hyperbolic example to get my point across)

like its unrelated setup info that didnt affect what i was trying to do. i know how factional operation interacts with my ability(doesnt work) so theres that. like i want to know how ppl can be like "oh thats wrong cause u didnt know this" like im like there was no correlation to what i was saying being a good strategy? yes its information i should know but it didnt affect anything.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3087 (isolation #258) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its easy to complain when one is not doing the work/effort
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3088 (isolation #259) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3085, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3083, DkKoba wrote:i mean u can also provide this info instead of being like "lol go find it"
maybe effort to understand setup info that is widely available?

urgh..i'm just not going to engage. slot is town.

elim Pine!slot. he is no banditboi
I WORKED ALL FUCKING WEEKEND AND ON MONDAY 2 SHIFTS OK?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3091 (isolation #260) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i kept repeating it didnt make a difference?? like i was trying to conceal info so that scum would be as much in the dark about what would happen. also if i die tonight it was 1000% nora
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3092 (isolation #261) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma are u gonna switch to lavar here or. cause im never voting fng here.

@skitterz im still awaiting some anaylsis btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3096 (isolation #262) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lavar copy this into ur PT for us

Code: Select all

[b]give sword to gamma[/b]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3097 (isolation #263) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i literally want anything from u?? like i want ur thoughts on the game state. on anything. ur kinda floating in and out and im starting to see why ppl are scumreading u. like this isnt the town skitterz i saw in year of miccros.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3098 (isolation #264) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

especially in a hydra where ur load is much lessensed and u have a partner to bounce ideas off of, it shouldnt be this hard to be able to hav ea grasp of the game state.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3101 (isolation #265) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 359, Ydrasse wrote:I AM ASSASSIN.

my role allows me to attack someone as many times as my speed allows per night, rather than once; however, this does not allow me to do another specific action during the night.

i'm claiming because my other post didn't deter things but i would actually like to be useful and get multiple attacks off on scum, ty.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3103 (isolation #266) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3105 (isolation #267) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok well sorry theres 3k posts its helpful if u restate what u think in the moment and tell me where to look at ur current headspace. i know minds change so its useful to be open and honest about how u are feeling. i want to hear u out bc i dont see u as scum but ur lack of contriobution is disconcerting. pooky i cant read as scum for shit bc his playstyle is very good at obscuring alignment but yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3106 (isolation #268) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well i have not been here for days 1 and 2 so yes i have not read your posts really
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3107 (isolation #269) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i do want to say that quesitons like "oh what are you doing after we flip town" is useless to me so i understand the annoyance at it. i think a better avenue is to actually be like "hey i think this is scum. hey what do you think of x's post here. do you think this is towny or scummy" etc. we need to force people to make reads and display their thoughts on the table.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3108 (isolation #270) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im pretty sure nora is just scum who is AtEing constantly to prevent town from doing anything bc i havent seen them post anything useful ever and ydrasse claimed a role i dont think they would claim as town so early. (seriously why would u claim that as town lol). also i read thru bingle's posts and i saw another interesting mech thing i dint think of and it ties into leashing but we can force someone to loot GB's corpse for the necklace as well
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3110 (isolation #271) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also @pp reading what bingle said about you it seems bingle is just being an nice version of me who is tired of you tunneling the way you are for being interested in mechs. 4 games? really? like cmon. i can feel the tone of them saying "please leave me alone" and that they are afraid to get on your bad side because you just bully them in games. like chill fr.

bingle if ur reading this i wanna play in a mech heavy setup with u sometime <3 . <3 love u im a fan
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3115 (isolation #272) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thanks skitter i appreciate it a lot. i do agree with that analysis i saw one such post from ABR about forcing EoD and it pinged me heavily. to hear he did it 4?? times is very disconcerting. and i did notice he isnt engaging at all. and sorry I didnt mean to accuse you of no reads but rather was seeing a lack of analytical content from you in the past few days and was getting concerned. sorry if it came off the wrong way. thanks again for sharing that though.

whenever you can id like you to explain:

sirkakez / iks in town

penguiin in leantown

cmod in null

i'll remind u tomororw whenever.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3118 (isolation #273) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1383, Bingle wrote:
In post 1368, Fun and Games wrote:i'd have preferred a response wherein you explained the bad penguin vote or you explain how you only have 1.5 townreads at this stage
I only have 1.5 townreads because I can see literally all of the people as scum. It's not a difficult concept. I voted Penguin because of all the people who I think are legitimate options for today, he's the one that I think is the best elimination for the ability to win the game. He's not likely to do much of anything while I'm around. I'm not likely to do much of anything while he's around. He, just like just about everyone, could very well be scum. He's done absolutely nothing town indicative, and dealing with his perpetual tunnels on me is just getting exhausting, tbh. It's not even really his fault, I just don't have enough motivation to deal with it even though I usually enjoy our banter.
get the hint PP they're being nice abt it lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3121 (isolation #274) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways............................
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #275) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who i think the scumteam is if 3 people:

noraa: has ate'd constantly and just stuck to a single tunnel without consideration for anything else. made excuses to get out of mechanically confirming anything. or to help town solve. something tells me that their n1 action was to activate the lab and they swapped that with their n0 action. also their seemingly unmoving townread on abr i can see as team indicative

lavar: man. this dude just straight scummy. between hammersitting on d2, their slotkin pine being also scummy, and then claiming an item and then using delaying tactics to avoid giving it to a person who is near conf town is just ... yeah.

abr: fng listed reasoning above but its generally that. like why are u rushing an EoD? what are you doing with your role? its all just hmmm.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3126 (isolation #276) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3129 (isolation #277) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cheers
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3131 (isolation #278) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry i like to ask bc sometimes people can word things one way and it ends up being a slightly different way that might be misinterpreted idk how to explain im just paranoid sometimes about mechs bc of previous experience!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3133 (isolation #279) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also requoting this for this page
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3134 (isolation #280) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh ffs fuck u mafiascum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3135 (isolation #281) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3123, DkKoba wrote:who i think the scumteam is if 3 people:

noraa: has ate'd constantly and just stuck to a single tunnel without consideration for anything else. made excuses to get out of mechanically confirming anything. or to help town solve. something tells me that their n1 action was to activate the lab and they swapped that with their n0 action. also their seemingly unmoving townread on abr i can see as team indicative

lavar: man. this dude just straight scummy. between hammersitting on d2, their slotkin pine being also scummy, and then claiming an item and then using delaying tactics to avoid giving it to a person who is near conf town is just ... yeah.

abr: fng listed reasoning above but its generally that. like why are u rushing an EoD? what are you doing with your role? its all just hmmm.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3137 (isolation #282) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well since 2 labs were activated on n1 then theres ppl that are lying about their actions or wont out them for this reason. all n0 and n1 actions should def be outted considering that we have a double lab activation ya know
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3138 (isolation #283) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

unclear actions: failed lab destroy, using a public room

clear actions: finding a new public room and being uncc, finding a non public room. (being able to name it and having someone verify it would be a method to clear), gaining an item.

if we narrow down the pool of ppl who could have activated the lab on n1 we can more easily find 2 scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3140 (isolation #284) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

people might try to swap what they did on n0 with n1 thats the thing. i personally went to a nonpublic room(which im keeping to myself since its where i got my item).

proving existence of an item can be crucial.

idk its a long shot but we can eliminate some ppl from the lab action if anything?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3141 (isolation #285) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also george never explained his cursed necklace??

as far as i see. someone must have given him it? idk if its a bad item or what
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3144 (isolation #286) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hm true. wish ppl had claimed actions on d2 lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3147 (isolation #287) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3146, SirCakez wrote:it seems like the entire last 6 pages is more of koba and gamma's useless argument so I'm tempted to skip it
where are u at in the game tho?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3151 (isolation #288) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

g
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3152 (isolation #289) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3156 (isolation #290) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well im waiting on ppl to put votes up on lavar or abr or noraa :shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3157 (isolation #291) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3125, lilith2013 wrote:
V
OTECOUNT
P
LAYER
N
AME
C
URRENT
V
OTES
S
TRENGTH
S
PEED
K
NOWLEDGE
P
LAYER
N
AME
Gamma Emerald
None
EL-6
Gamma Emerald
SirCakez
None
EL-6
SirCakez
CreativeMod1
None
EL-6
CreativeMod1
Albert B. Rampage
I Keep Siteflaking
EL-5
Albert B. Rampage
LavarManos
DkKoba, PenguinPower
EL-4
LavarManos
DkKoba
None
EL-6
DkKoba
I Keep Siteflaking
None
EL-6
I Keep Siteflaking
PenguinPower
None
EL-6
PenguinPower
Fun and Games
Albert B. Rampage, CreativeMod1, Noraa, JohnnyFarrar
EL-2
Fun and Games
Noraa
Fun and Games
EL-5
Noraa
JohnnyFarrar
None
EL-6
JohnnyFarrar
Not Voting
Gamma Emerald, SirCakez, LavarManos
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.
Deadline: (expired on 2020-10-27 16:13:10)
Notes:

JohnnyFarrar is V/LA until Oct 21
pagetops: Lilith 59 | penguin 19 | ABR 11 | dk 6 | iks 6 | noraa 5 | gamma 5 | johnnyf 3 | cm1 2 | fun & games 2 | nosferatu 2 | cakez 2 | gb 1 | bingle 1 | lavar 1
i see youre not even using ur vote here cakez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #292) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3165, Noraa wrote:
In post 3163, SirCakez wrote:IDGAF I'll do either of them
why don't you do the bigger wagon that has higher chance of going thru that you have talked about for the longest time?
both wagons are the same size tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3169 (isolation #293) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey if u scumread lavar then vote them lol <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3171 (isolation #294) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

noraa if this flips scum i want u to use 1 action to attack ABR and the other to steal the cursed necklace from GB tyvm in advance.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3173 (isolation #295) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im just trying to see if noraa is actually willing to vote for lavar
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3174 (isolation #296) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

especially in a situation where theres still that hope that the wagon will be fng - its a simple test thats spewing where their alignment lies.

i only said that last bit in case an elim happens and im not here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #297) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Last edited by lilith2013 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3176 (isolation #298) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways if lavar is town he will give u the sword gamma since u will probably die from scum attacking u and u can do an attack urself on a scumread of urs with the sword.

basically we can turn u into a vig.

also if you do end up dying we can leash a person to stealing an item from you later on

i do want to go lavar -> noraa with how much noraa has been defending lavar its really either a chainsaw or scumpartner protection. no one says they scumread someone and refuses to vote them in a situation like this esp when lavar is less useful than fng and lavar has a weapon.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3179 (isolation #299) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no u dont think im scummy u just think im aggressive and u think aggressive = scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3180 (isolation #300) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 306, Nosferatu wrote:whatever cats out of the bag i have a pgo sort of ability that reduces the knowledge of anyone who attacks me to 1
oh what the fuck nos what is wrong with u this literally is an S tier ability and u just spill it im actually kinda pissed bc i assumed that a sensible player would hide this kind of thing.. ya know cause its not something u just out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3182 (isolation #301) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly i dont care cm1. scum is going to leave u alive if ur town and theres a good reason why. just promise us u will sheep ppl like bingle/me/gamma when gamma/I do die ty.

just a quick skim into your ego shows you do not have many games of mafia completed. this is why i ask you to ellaborate on your reads and actually provide substance. "voting around" isnt scummy. trying to guide around actions isnt inherently scummy. leashing scum is actually a good thing. someone deviates from a plan? thats it for them. its a simple concept.
the issue with the fng foses is that they do not fos for anything thats acutallly alignment indicative and thats why its been a standstill around the wagon bc what the fuck are they supposed to do about a faulty premise. i think they are 70/30 town atm.

i have clearly stated other reasons for scumreading nora. idk how u can read her iso and go "hmm this is town!" like just bc someone is appearing to scumhunt doesnt mean they are town?? u have to look at how theyare doing. the timing of what they are doing. the logical flow of their reads and if they are acting logically according to their reads.

and yes i am paranoid u could be scum bc like i pointed out. lategame is when docs care the most about labs. The Voice basically counts as an activated lab themselves. stop and consider that things u are saying/lack of what u are saying makes a townread on u weaker. I have a potential solve that has ur name in it. i dont have one with gamma.

so the important questions: what about the voting patterns do you think is scummy. i.e. is this behavior that you have observed in other games and successfully caught scum doing? is this something you have confidence is a scumtell?

this is what I have wrt scumreads. everyone outside of that i cannot really townread. everyone is just bleh? i would have townread bingle / GB(why the fuck do yall keep limming GB for being less active theres 10000% at least 2 scum on that wagon js there always is on the LHF wagons ) but yall already limmed them.

theres posts i have pointed out specifically as scummy but i can dig them out later. this is where im at for a solve. i think johnny could be swapped in for either lavar/abr. (the sword thing could have been an attempt to distance from abr ??? idk.)

In post 3123, DkKoba wrote:who i think the scumteam is if 3 people:

noraa: has ate'd constantly and just stuck to a single tunnel without consideration for anything else. made excuses to get out of mechanically confirming anything. or to help town solve. something tells me that their n1 action was to activate the lab and they swapped that with their n0 action. also their seemingly unmoving townread on abr i can see as team indicative.

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3183 (isolation #302) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3181, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s still usable lol
yea but i guess scum know now i have a separate ability i still can use lol.

at least they hid the item we got too from that room. like holy crap that was an OP room with a huge drawback that nearly got this slot killed twice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3186 (isolation #303) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pot kettle black
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3188 (isolation #304) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3187, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
In post 3035, Gamma Emerald wrote:In addition while I myself don't want this, I think if we are pairing up players to attack each other and decide to include ABR and Noraa in it, they should 100% target each other
Good luck enforcing this.
hey look if the "near clears" all decide we do want this it should be basically a scumclaim to go against it. the argument that it "could weaken town" is bad. we just accelerate the game and lim unclears before labs can be found
also i got a post coming up for CM1. One thing to note is please stop consider i am trying to solve this game and whether or not you like me as a person if you are town you would do well to help as well rather than complain with my methodology. if you care more about tone than content then sorry we wont really get along.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3190 (isolation #305) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey look if town wants to make it easier for scum to win by letting scum control the mechanics they can feel free to toss away the advantage. ill just "i told you so" postgame.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3191 (isolation #306) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i 1000% would as an unclear follow this strategy and agree to attack an unclear that i scumread btw. esp if i was being scumread id want to be able to prove that i did not do anything like activate a lab during the night.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3192 (isolation #307) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cm1: look i think ur likely town but consider that i cannot locktown you based on your actions.

irl/face to face mafia is much much different than forum mafia. in fact this is like how it goes in terms of how you weight what you look for scumhunting-wise most of the time:

tonal>>>>>>>>>>analytical
irl/video>voice>chat mafia>longform chat mafia>blitz forum>forum

(i still use tonal reads in forum to identify scumpings)

please also dont accuse me of not listening to you. me asking you questions on why your reads are the way they are because i want to listen to you. but i want constructive information from you. getting peoples concrete stances and forcing them to analyze in a way that is logical is my MO most often. this is why i think noraa is scum. when i start to go for concrete questioning of their reads and their actiosn they get slimy and skip around. this is the reason i think they are scum for the most part. a lot of the time i operate on how much "evidence" i have against someone. if theres enough things that i see that are ~scummy~ my vote tends to gravitate that way.

you're not entitled to a locktown read just for doing good mech actions. its not foolproof evidence of you being town. its a very viable scum gambit to do so. it would easily bring you to endgame because hey i wouldnt touch you until it was the end. very viable candidate for The Voice. if it was lylo and it was 3/4 way and 1 scum left confirmed and you were somehow still alive id vote you off is all im saying. but thats a far off hypothetical.

if you wont sheep me because im not nice then so be it. you can lose the game. thats your choice. i am trying to provide you the path to victory rather than a loss. you seem to be very defensive about your town level in comparison to the other 2 near conf clears, which is fairly scummy considering the lack of pressure on you. just literally relax bc no vote are going in your direction anytime soon. me shading you isnt going to materialize a wagon. if you are town dont expect to make it to lylo at all.

stop focusing on how i am reading you and try to have an open discussion about where your reads come from. dissect the logic behind them.

(also i need confirmation where it was said that the room block was only a 1 shot thing)

because as soon as someone tells me a piece of evidence is false i will discard it! and i typically try not to latch onto nai actions unless the motivation around them/tone surrounding it is scummy etc. just like .. explain shit its pretty straightforward. i spew my thoughts onto the table. in a mech game that manifests itself as strategies and plans. i dont like to let scum control the mech part of the game. not my style at all.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3193 (isolation #308) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

IKS can i just get like a concise readlist from u please. i normally am against readlists but i just wanna see where u are at. ur like 50/50 in terms of scum/town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3242 (isolation #309) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

ily skitter and pooky ill miss you.
Nora and lavar attack eachother tonight when this flips town or else get turbo hanged tomorrow thx. Albert you steal the necklace
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3243 (isolation #310) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

lavar full scumclained so i suggest we do pile up on him though with attacks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3244 (isolation #311) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

he didn't give out his sword to a clear after all.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3245 (isolation #312) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3199, Fun and Games wrote:
In post 3185, CreativeMod1 wrote:and never allow anyone to try and elim F&G
Why are you so convinced we're scummy exactly ... ?
You've kinda neglected to explaon that part
yeah exactly my point lol.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3246 (isolation #313) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3209, SirCakez wrote:Matter of fact
VOTE: fun and games
this is a scummy move tho so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3247 (isolation #314) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

sircakez gonna need to explain things but lavar flips scum everytime here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3249 (isolation #315) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually yeah i want sircakes to be attacking lavar too tonight.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3250 (isolation #316) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

you scumclaimed by hammering without giving your item when you said you would + pushed to do so by clears and also just in general are scummy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3252 (isolation #317) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

"Im town"
Too late for that your actions are mechanically explicitly not town. im gonna say iks is town here and that all 3 scum had to jump on this wagon bc enough town were not angling this elim anymore
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3255 (isolation #318) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3235, Albert B. Rampage wrote:My bad, I have the sword from Lamar. I have sent it to Gamma.
Fucking hell why do people quick hammer and force me to skim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3256 (isolation #319) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3254, LavarManos wrote:Dk, I don't understand. I will try to destroy the lab tonight.
The fuck you wont. Your hammer was still scummy. Youre leashed tonight. If you arent on nora im turbo eliming you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3258 (isolation #320) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum are probably angling to activate a lab tonight. We're probably losing 2 people tonight. This is why there was a blitz bc its a good trade .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3259 (isolation #321) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

gamma what does the sword do?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3261 (isolation #322) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

ugh im just so annoyed rn bc fng was one of my stronger townreads so the fact they got elimed for trying to gamesolvr is actually peak town blunder
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3263 (isolation #323) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok yeah thats a big scumclaim then lmfao. Abr definitely should be leashed to GB body for tonight to prove they didnt kill anyone.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3267 (isolation #324) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

lavar is acting like conf scum trolling lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3272 (isolation #325) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

page 1 mechs say items can only move around once
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3276 (isolation #326) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3273, Gamma Emerald wrote:Lavar is openwolfing at this point
Noraa and ABR should both attack Lavar tonight
Someone still should be leashed to GB body
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3305 (isolation #327) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey will u all listen to me now? Mainly ppl on the fng wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3307 (isolation #328) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

2 DOCTORS ATTAXKED ME LOL THEIR KNOWLEGE WILL BE 1 NOW. THEY ROLLED 0
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3308 (isolation #329) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

They used their anon btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3309 (isolation #330) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I also went to the gym so im 4 speed now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3311 (isolation #331) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Once we see stats we might have autowin
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3312 (isolation #332) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3296, Noraa wrote:speaking of which, yesterday when I visited thread, it was already night and I saw DK told like 4 different people to attack Lavar so I actually did not attack Lavar even once cuz I figured my actions weren't needed there cuz Lavar was def gonna die. Lemme go check my pt to see what happened to my actions and I'll share if anything important happened
So why did you attack me huh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3314 (isolation #333) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: cakez
Anyways ill explain this later
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3337 (isolation #334) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Lets just elim th3 slot so we dont need to replace it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3338 (isolation #335) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: abr he prob is one of the ppl attacking ke and will have 1 knowledge lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3339 (isolation #336) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

My stats are gonna be 3 4 3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3341 (isolation #337) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Did lavar have 4 speed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3350 (isolation #338) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3349, the worst wrote:
In post 3324, Noraa wrote:
In post 3319, the worst wrote:
In post 3287, Gamma Emerald wrote:I lived, bitch.
did you have a nice evening
replaced in for penguin power eh? you called all my posts townie in the game where u repped in for me. tell me what you think of my posts this game.
gth towny, but like tbqh I am never ever ever in my entire life backreading 100 pages and I have a busy couple of weeks ahead
Thats ok bc its a mech game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3359 (isolation #339) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Idc abt the replace out the fact is they were scummy asf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3361 (isolation #340) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2939, DkKoba wrote:abr isnt scummy bc of their ability theyre scummy bc they are constantly iioa'ing and have compliancy in their tone
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3367 (isolation #341) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ya gamma is near cleared by mechs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3372 (isolation #342) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats in it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3378 (isolation #343) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Seconded. Give it t9 gamma.
Id personally like that last item. Gives me 2 attempts at a lab
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3379 (isolation #344) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nora if we dont get abr we get you. Its simple
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3382 (isolation #345) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

universally townread?? Lmfao by who?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3384 (isolation #346) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You purposefully kept forcing the fng vote.

Stop trying to pretend like ur clear somehow when you have consistentky been the scummiest player other than lavar who u refused to vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3386 (isolation #347) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fng was towny as shit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3388 (isolation #348) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

With 3 scum on wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3389 (isolation #349) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur night actions are literally hella shady too like u literally havent explained shit and purposefully keepnit in the dark bc obviously u dont have a good fakeclaim lol.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3390 (isolation #350) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Claim all your actions now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3391 (isolation #351) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Its day 4. One scum is dead. Theres no more hiding.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3395 (isolation #352) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3393, Noraa wrote:
In post 3390, DkKoba wrote:Claim all your actions now
Im actually not sure if this is a good idea currently bc some of my actions .... hmm I dont want to explain yet. give it some time. wait until at least morning and I'll claim my actions from last night. Day 0 action I still dont wanna claim yet.
lavar 2.0 incoming. Takes a while to craft a fakeclaim lol
Claim now bc the longer we wait the scummier it is
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3396 (isolation #353) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I wanna see a claim b4 stats are revealed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3398 (isolation #354) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Explain why.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3399 (isolation #355) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Are u gamethrowing as town bc of pride or are u scum. Choose one
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3400 (isolation #356) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if town lets lavar 2.0 live by stalling again im gonna actually kinda be annoyed. We dont go anywhere outside abr or nora and its probably gonna be abr confirmed scum via my ability
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3401 (isolation #357) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Good pagetop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3402 (isolation #358) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whos last 2-3 scum nora. Tell us.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3403 (isolation #359) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@lilith do stats flip on nightkill?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3406 (isolation #360) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

her reason is fake
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3410 (isolation #361) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Doctors operated on u?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3419 (isolation #362) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3413, CreativeMod1 wrote:Hey everyone. So a few things
1) Not sorry for the FnG flip, if we didn't flip it yesterday I feel like it would've been something that would've been nagging for ages and I'd rather have flipped it earlier rather than at a ElLo situation
2) I was operated on last night but I also visited the library so my knowledge is staying the same
3) I've hit a booby trap, I can either get out of it easily and be fine, or risk a slightly harder roll and try to get an item...
4) Nora, your towncred was mainly surrounding FnG flipping scum
5) Hi the worst, thanks for subbing in
Oh so the lavar wagon wasnt better? This is why i dont trust ur skill bc u dont want to learn to be better after making mistakes.
Why did you visit the library?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3420 (isolation #363) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

If theres 4 scum then cm1 is definitely one of them trying to deepwolf lol.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3422 (isolation #364) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

I wonder if scum were banking on my ability not working with anon lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3437 (isolation #365) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3429, SirCakez wrote:PP slot definitely doesn't look great here
Look where pp vote was lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3456 (isolation #366) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

docs used anon attack already unless it works on factional attack. I think theres a possibility that lavar led the factional attack and did an anon attack against me. But unlikely and abr probably will be conf scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3460 (isolation #367) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

whos scum nora?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3465 (isolation #368) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

why is worst/pp or iks scum? They were both not on the fng wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3476 (isolation #369) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok so why didnt you attack Lavar
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3478 (isolation #370) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

So?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3481 (isolation #371) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

Lmfao ok ur not exempt?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3482 (isolation #372) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why do u think its ok for YOU to just do what you want with 0 explaination lavar 2.0?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3486 (isolation #373) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok scum whatever u say lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3501 (isolation #374) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3511 (isolation #375) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3510, Noraa wrote:
In post 3509, the worst wrote:we flip noraa before endgame in some way or another right?
uh no.
Why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3513 (isolation #376) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Give stats
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3518 (isolation #377) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

are u kidding me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3519 (isolation #378) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Another 24 full hours.???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3520 (isolation #379) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

rly gonna make us wait now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3521 (isolation #380) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3514, the worst wrote:me or lilith
Was hoping day flip would happen by now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3526 (isolation #381) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3522, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
lilith2013 wrote:
Flavor Leaf replaces Albert B. Rampage. Thank you!

Due to the timing of the replacement, I will be extending Dawn by 24 hours from the original deadline to give the replacement time to make any Dawn choices.

D
AWN
F
OUR
ends in (expired on 2020-10-26 20:39:24).
Today is LyLo. ABR was conf town. FL must catch up and vote scum if he wants to win.
I am sheeping FL.
??? How do u knkw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3534 (isolation #382) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can we just vote nora out lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3536 (isolation #383) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not even just policy they just scummy lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3544 (isolation #384) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3541, Noraa wrote:god if its four, we are basically doomed. I don't think we can hit scum three days in a row. we might as well just bow down and accept defeat if there seriously are 4.
yawn. Fake.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3550 (isolation #385) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Flavor confirming and not posting is scummy
I expect flavor to claim everything asap
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3552 (isolation #386) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Lol sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3585 (isolation #387) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3584, Flavor Leaf wrote:I lost stats, but not entirely sure. I get that it’s similar to Betrayal, but I really don’t know too much about it. Only played a handful of times, and it’s not my favorite, but I like it.
If ur knowledge is 1 or 2 ur getting insta elimed lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3587 (isolation #388) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

Lol flavor saying they "lost stats" is already a scumclaim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3590 (isolation #389) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3589, Noraa wrote:I lost zero stats so no one can say nothing :P
Lamist
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3593 (isolation #390) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

^^^^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3594 (isolation #391) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

Full massclaims
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3596 (isolation #392) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

i want full massclaim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3599 (isolation #393) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3597, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:Public or via bird?
i mean if u got an ability that lets u send a message a la mailman than that would be pretty good
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3607 (isolation #394) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3606, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:As long as noone CCs killing HandWasher.
honestly gonna be hella suspicious of anyone else that isnt abr slot/nora claiming to have attacked them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3642 (isolation #395) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

What was your action last night
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3643 (isolation #396) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3635, Gamma Emerald wrote:Dk I think I just saved your life mate
That also means we very likely have a guilty today

Once stats are known I’ll full claim what I did
lol that explains them rolling 0
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3644 (isolation #397) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also ur aloofness is fake. Drop it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3645 (isolation #398) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Is dawn over yet
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3646 (isolation #399) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lilith u made us wait double time lets gooooo cmom
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”