Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1988, RCEnigma wrote:That's fair, I just didn't like the way your RVS interactions continued into the day and almost solely revolved around Hebi.
I just have a crush on Hebi.

I disagree that it was solely revolves around Hebi. She was brought up a lot, but I was part of a decent amount of talking earlier in the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m actually having trouble gathering reads. Is anyone else having this issue?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I kind of town read Nancy slot.

I kind of scum read Creature and Mala slot, but I feel I’m getting some OMGUS vibes on that, so I might be a little biased.

@RCE - I can’t die early, I get charged by night kills.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1971, RCEnigma wrote:So while I think he's still scum I'm fine with consolidating a better Lynch.
In post 1973, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1971, RCEnigma wrote:So while I think he's still scum I'm fine with consolidating a better Lynch.
If you think he's scum then from your POV there
SHOULDN'T
be a better lynch.

Who else are you scum reading though?
I do actually like this from Nero. I’m town reading Nero.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:18 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I don't think creature is one to be bullied into lurkiness by the negative comments regarding his posting so yes it's worrying that he hasn't been around much since.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m gonna OMGUS Creature.

VOTE: Creature

I don’t think that vote comes from townCreature.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1988, RCEnigma wrote:That's fair, I just didn't like the way your RVS interactions continued into the day and almost solely revolved around Hebi.
Piggybacking, i also am top 10 posters in this game, and I was gone for a week, so I think this is a rather shallow statement that is being made.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:23 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2026, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m actually having trouble gathering reads. Is anyone else having this issue?
Not really.
But I also have a lot of "don't care if they die" slots.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:24 pm

Post by BuJaber »

But his vote was naked, FL. Apparently naked votes rule all with this playerlist. You have an inherent disadvantage
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by Tails »

I'm actually surprised that Fishsticks was the only one to question mine.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Malakitty
Creature
DrewVa
Alonzo
Alchemist21
RCEnigma
BuJaber
Clemency
Wisdom
CheekyTeeky
pinturicchio
Fortian
Amzela
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2033, BuJaber wrote:But his vote was naked, FL. Apparently naked votes rule all with this playerlist. You have an inherent disadvantage
It’s different. TownCreature should be able to see that this isn’t scumLeaf. It’s just him using me to push a non countered wagon, and get NAI read off of me because I’ll either end up town reading him after a feud for it and defend him, or he can add fuel to a wagon on me and not take any blame.

This is a win/win scenario for scumCreature.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Maybe not see that it’s townLeaf, that’s giving a lot of credit to his ability to read me, but at the very least, he wouldn’t see me as a viable lynch right now as town, but pressuring me when he’s scum benefits him because he can hide, and I can argue with myself in circles for days.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2031, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Piggybacking, i also am top 10 posters in this game, and I was gone for a week, so I think this is a rather shallow statement that is being made.
I agree, I didn't pursue it since it's not particularly a strong reason.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if creature is indeed scum then I'd bet the Clem wagon has some buddies on it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2035, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Malakitty
Creature
DrewVa
Alonzo
Alchemist21
RCEnigma
BuJaber
Clemency
Wisdom
CheekyTeeky
pinturicchio
Fortian
Amzela
If this is your scum list, I'm with you on Drew, RCE, and Cheeky. I could also do Alonzo, Alchemist, or Clem (obviously).
Fortian
Fortian
Goon
Fortian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:42 pm

Post by Fortian »

In post 1954, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1940, Amzela wrote:
In post 1937, Fortian wrote:
In post 1935, Fortian wrote:Clemency’s posting has only kind of supported my scumread on Chickadee imo.

In the meantime, RR you worry me.

-DV
Clarification. I think clem’s posting is scummy. Realised that was unclear
Which posts are you talking about?
is the most concerning post from me.

He states that he understands the wagon because of how inactive the slot was, which just seems incredibly fake to me. It comes across as trying to sound conciliatory and reasonable, but since when did inactivity alone justify someone being the leading wagon? Why would Clem, as town who knows Chickadee was town, support the idea of town wagoning her on inactivity alone?

The fact that it's followed later by makes it kind of worse imo? It fits my interpretation of Clem's posts being designed to look "transparent" and "carefree" without actually coming from genuine thought processes.
In post 1952, Varsoon wrote:It also bugs me that Clemency came in to decry their wagon and then kinda ghosted but I guess it hasn't been that long?
Or are they posting a bunch and I just didn't realize?
I don't think it's been that long at all, the game is just moving fast generally speaking I think? They're not posting all that much though...like more than Chickadee, but nothing super notable. Their content has been basically empty though. Pretty bad scum defense attempt if they are scum, and my standard BoP for strangers makes me feel that's more likely to come from town just not feeling like dealing with the shit their predecessor left for them.

-Cerb
Honestly I think what you're using as a defence for Clemency is likely not too significant, and if anything is more reason to think them scum. If Clem's town, they don't need to care that much about the wagon on them. Town's objective is to find scum. Not post a flurry of posts that don't really mean anything and then disappear once it seems like that's not lessening the suspicion on them. Scum's agenda in this case is, first and foremost, to not get lynched. True, good scum will push through and continue "scumhunting" and trying to look town, but good town will also continue to be engaged with the game. Obviously the apathy could come from both alignments, but imo if anything scum are more likely to get disheartened from getting nowhere with their efforts to look town.

- DV
Fortian
Fortian
Goon
Fortian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:43 pm

Post by Fortian »

Sorry! Stuffed up the quote tags. This is what it should look like.
In post 1940, Amzela wrote:
In post 1937, Fortian wrote:
In post 1935, Fortian wrote:Clemency’s posting has only kind of supported my scumread on Chickadee imo.

In the meantime, RR you worry me.

-DV
Clarification. I think clem’s posting is scummy. Realised that was unclear
Which posts are you talking about?
is the most concerning post from me.

He states that he understands the wagon because of how inactive the slot was, which just seems incredibly fake to me. It comes across as trying to sound conciliatory and reasonable, but since when did inactivity alone justify someone being the leading wagon? Why would Clem, as town who knows Chickadee was town, support the idea of town wagoning her on inactivity alone?

The fact that it's followed later by makes it kind of worse imo? It fits my interpretation of Clem's posts being designed to look "transparent" and "carefree" without actually coming from genuine thought processes.
In post 1954, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1952, Varsoon wrote:It also bugs me that Clemency came in to decry their wagon and then kinda ghosted but I guess it hasn't been that long?
Or are they posting a bunch and I just didn't realize?
I don't think it's been that long at all, the game is just moving fast generally speaking I think? They're not posting all that much though...like more than Chickadee, but nothing super notable. Their content has been basically empty though. Pretty bad scum defense attempt if they are scum, and my standard BoP for strangers makes me feel that's more likely to come from town just not feeling like dealing with the shit their predecessor left for them.

-Cerb
Honestly I think what you're using as a defence for Clemency is likely not too significant, and if anything is more reason to think them scum. If Clem's town, they don't need to care that much about the wagon on them. Town's objective is to find scum. Not post a flurry of posts that don't really mean anything and then disappear once it seems like that's not lessening the suspicion on them. Scum's agenda in this case is, first and foremost, to not get lynched. True, good scum will push through and continue "scumhunting" and trying to look town, but good town will also continue to be engaged with the game. Obviously the apathy could come from both alignments, but imo if anything scum are more likely to get disheartened from getting nowhere with their efforts to look town.

- DV
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2000, Tails wrote:
In post 1998, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1986, Tails wrote:
In post 1871, Tails wrote:
In post 947, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok prepare to be amazed:

{Farside/Alonzo, Fortain, Profii}
{Fish, Chick, Gamma, Hebichan, Pint, RCE, Tails, Varsoon, Wisdom, RR}
{Creature, Davesaz, Malakitty}
{BuJaber, Flavorleaf, Alchemist, Majiffy, Thor}
{Amzela, DrippingGoofball, DrewVa}
In post 1186, CheekyTeeky wrote:{Fortain, Profii, Chick, Gamma, Varsoon}
{Fish, DrippingGoofball, RR, DrewVa, Pint}
{Davesaz, Amzela, Toog (as 3p), Mala, Alonzo, Tails}
{Flavorleaf, Creature, Hebi, Wisdom, RCEnigma}
{Thor, Alchemist, Majiffy, BuJaber}
I didn't post at all during the holiday period, except to say I'd be away until today. So I'm not sure how I dropped from a town lean to full on null.
You just did. Feel free to change my mind. Actually you kind of answered your own question. "Why did I drop since I hadn't posted for a few days." I'm not really concerned with you atm.
There's a difference of just a little over 24 hours between those 2 posts. So...a day. And in that time, I posted to say that I would be unable to post until Monday because of the holiday. So is Thanksgiving scummy now? Or do you want to walk this one back?
You're a null read not a scum read. Nothing to walk back lol.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by Tails »

So what made me a town lean?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2002, DrewVa wrote:Is his reaction here very different than in Overkill 1?
Yeah he usually has a little meltdown ime.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2044, Tails wrote:So what made me a town lean?
How I felt when I skimmed everybody's ISOs at the time. Then I reshuffled after interactions with others and that's where you ended up. Why is this of significance to you?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:51 pm

Post by Tails »

Because there should be no reason for that kind of degradation of a read. Null/town -> null is still a drop that shows a loss of a town read. The thing is, there was no reason for such a loss. It makes me wonder if those reads were faked. And I wonder if I took the time to dissect both posts, and if I looked at timing, if I would find other examples. My place is just the most obvious and what immediately stood out. The rest sounds like work.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:52 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2021, Tails wrote:I also think Cheeky is manufacturing her reads.
...go eff yourself. It's not my problem that you don't understand my playstyle. Like actually go look at the last game and see how I throw my reads out there. I've actually explained more this game than i did last game because I'm aware that there aren't as many players here familiar with my meta.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2047, Tails wrote:Because there should be no reason for that kind of degradation of a read. Null/town -> null is still a drop that shows a loss of a town read. The thing is, there was no reason for such a loss. It makes me wonder if those reads were faked. And I wonder if I took the time to dissect both posts, and if I looked at timing, if I would find other examples. My place is just the most obvious and what immediately stood out. The rest sounds like work.
I struggle to explain my reads that's why I do lists, to show my thoughts early on as a baseline. If I find more reason to townread others and I think you're below that threshold after resorting that's where you go. If I were scum I'd probably be more careful about my progression making sense.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”