Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:48 am

Post by BBmolla »

Slan you don't think No Lynching has its benefits in this situation

:/
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So why is WC scum? Well besides his countless IIOA posts his stance that (and he's going to claim town as scum) he doesn't like the 25% choice of scum between the blasters and therefore wants to lynch between me and BB makes absolutly no sense as town. If he were town as he claims then he'd want to lynch/vig the two other scummiest blasters (Cow and Lucky) but if we killed Nero and BB like he wants. (and assuming that BB is scum) It puts him right back into that 25% choice in lylo that he supposedly dislikes.

Hypocrite scum is hypocrite.

+ his "Nero isn't dead so he must be scum" is scum logic.

+he wants to kill me b/c I'm blasterproof. Only scum want to kill someone for being blasterproof.

In post 2036, WrathChild wrote:
In post 2025, Nero Cain wrote:
Since I know that I'm town, BB has to be the stabber unless one of the blasters are fake claiming.

So why aren't you voting for BB?

So why aren't you voting the blasters to try and clear yourself? Simply put there doesn't seem to be any movement on a BB lynch and I'm quite convinced that you are scum. Though if you'd like to vote BB I'll gladly join you

In post 2042, hasdgfas wrote:
In post 2041, Nero Cain wrote:I'll go into more detail why WC is 100% scum when I have more town but for now I'll just say that his response was way to defensive for a townie.

"Too defensive" is not a scumtell. Nobody wants to die, regardless of alignment.

I disagree. Yes, no town wants to get mislynched (except silly trolls) but scum CANNOT get lynched or they loose and are often more upset over being voted for/pegged.

blaster shots on me tonight. My multideflect is one shot so we only get one shot at this.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:42 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2050, BBmolla wrote:Slan you don't think No Lynching has its benefits in this situation

:/

OK heres the benefits of lynching:
Lynch scum 5/1 -> 4/1
nolynch -> lynch scum 3/1 -> 2/1

Lynch Town -> 4/1/1 -> 2/1/1 3/1 4/0/0 3/1/1
No Lynch -> Lynch Town -> 2/1/1 -> 1/1/0 2/0/0 0/1/1

Benefits are clear

Is there more chance we lynch scum at 3/1/1? nope.

Its a 50/50 in WC/Cow and 50/50 in you/NC pretty much

Why is this even a debate?
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:18 am

Post by Luckyjt »

vote: hasdgfhas
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:08 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2051, Nero Cain wrote:blaster shots on me tonight. My multideflect is one shot so we only get one shot at this.

this might be the last night we get to use the blaster too

would rather lynch between saber claims than blaster claims.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:52 am

Post by hasdgfas »

In post 2053, Luckyjt wrote:
vote: hasdgfhas

GRRRRRRRRRR

Anyway, there's not much I can say that hasn't been said. If y'all really want to lynch me, then go ahead and lynch me.

vote: WrathChild
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:12 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 2054, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 2051, Nero Cain wrote:blaster shots on me tonight. My multideflect is one shot so we only get one shot at this.

this might be the last night we get to use the blaster too

would rather lynch between saber claims than blaster claims.

If we lynch Cow we need a perfectly synchronized blaster plan or we will fail. On top of that, both saber claims also claim blasterproof.

Oh crap, I just thought of something.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:38 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 2051, Nero Cain wrote:So why is WC scum? Well besides his countless IIOA posts his stance that (and he's going to claim town as scum) he doesn't like the 25% choice of scum between the blasters and therefore wants to lynch between me and BB makes absolutly no sense as town. If he were town as he claims then he'd want to lynch/vig the two other scummiest blasters (Cow and Lucky) but if we killed Nero and BB like he wants. (and assuming that BB is scum) It puts him right back into that 25% choice in lylo that he supposedly dislikes.

I don't even know what you mean by IIOA. Let me draw a map:

Today we probably have a 50-50 chance between saber claims and a 25% chance between blaster claims. BEST ODDS: Lynch Saber Claim
Tonight Slandaar and/or the other Saber Claim die for sure by NK and one of the Blaster claims gets blastered.
If we haven't won, that leaves us with 3 of the following 4: WC, Anxiety, Cow, Lucky. With one of the remaining 3 as scum, we have a 33% chance of lynching scum. Nero's math is terrible and scummy.

In post 2051, Nero Cain wrote:Hypocrite scum is hypocrite.

1) + his "Nero isn't dead so he must be scum" is scum logic.

2) +he wants to kill me b/c I'm blasterproof. Only scum want to kill someone for being blasterproof.

1) How so?
2) Nero claims blasterproof, not bulletproof. He's attempting to spin it like he is immune to NK, when his claim is only that he is immune to blasters (The VT Joint Vig). Scum could care less if he's immune to vigs. Him trying to spin it like I just want to lynch because I'm scum and incapable of killing him is ridiculous and scummy.

In post 2051, Nero Cain wrote:
Since I know that I'm town, BB has to be the stabber unless one of the blasters are fake claiming.

So why aren't you voting the blasters to try and clear yourself? Simply put there doesn't seem to be any movement on a BB lynch and I'm quite convinced that you are scum. Though if you'd like to vote BB I'll gladly join you

And here it is:

It's not my job to clear myself. It's my job to lynch/balster scum. Only scum need to clear themselves and you thinking that's what I should be doing obviously reflects your scum-approach to this game.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:50 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 2051, Nero Cain wrote:So why is WC scum? Well besides his countless IIOA posts his stance that (and he's going to claim town as scum) he doesn't like the 25% choice of scum between the blasters and therefore wants to lynch between me and BB makes absolutly no sense as town. If he were town as he claims then he'd want to lynch/vig the two other scummiest blasters (Cow and Lucky) but if we killed Nero and BB like he wants. (and assuming that BB is scum)
It puts him right back into that 25% choice in lylo that he supposedly dislikes

HAHAHAHAHA! SCUMSLIP!!!!

The only way we go into tomorrow in the 25% choice in Lylo is if we lynch scum today. A scum-lynch today means we go into tomorrow with 4 people not 3. The fact that he was drawing out the scenario where 4 people go into Lylo tomorrow confirms that he is scum.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:54 am

Post by WrathChild »

I think I made that confusing:

We lynch scum today (6), one scum NK (5), one Blaster Mis-Vig (4), we go into tomorrow with 4 players (25% like Nero stated)
We lynch town today (6), two scum NK (4), one Blaster Mis-Vig (3), we go into tomorrow with 3 players (33%)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets go slow Wrath. Slan is conf town. In your scenerio you are town and one of BB/Nero is scum. That would leave hascow/4nx/WC/lucky to contain the final scum. Thats 1 in 4. That's 25%. WC is scum and trying to twist my math when he knows I'm right and he's trying to set up to hide in the blasters. Though this is a scum slip. The fact he's so convinced that is going to be a 33% chance between him and two blasters means he has a kill.

In post 2057, WrathChild wrote:

In post 2051, Nero Cain wrote:Hypocrite scum is hypocrite.

1) + his "Nero isn't dead so he must be scum" is scum logic.

2) +he wants to kill me b/c I'm blasterproof. Only scum want to kill someone for being blasterproof.

1) How so?
2) Nero claims blasterproof, not bulletproof. He's attempting to spin it like he is immune to NK, when his claim is only that he is immune to blasters (The VT Joint Vig). Scum could care less if he's immune to vigs. Him trying to spin it like I just want to lynch because I'm scum and incapable of killing him is ridiculous and scummy.

1. Scum use that logic all the time.
2. This is incorrect and a huge misrep. I'm immune to the group vig AND one teams nk since "shot in the head" is a blaster. This is why you want me gone, you can't kill me or vig me.

In post 2057, WrathChild wrote:

In post 2051, Nero Cain wrote:

And here it is:

It's not my job to clear myself. It's my job to lynch/balster scum. Only scum need to clear themselves and you thinking that's what I should be doing obviously reflects your scum-approach to this game.

but you aren't even trying to lynch blaster scum. If you were town and half the thread found you scummy as hell like they do now then you'd be trying like hell to avoid a mislynch and get rid of the scum in your group.

Who do you think is the blaster scum and why?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:08 am

Post by WrathChild »

Nero's trying to cover. Look at what I bolded in red. He specifically says 1 in 4 in LYLO, but is now trying to act like he said 1 in 4 today/tonight. The only way we get 4 people in Lylo is by lynching scum today, if we lynch town today we go into Lylo with 3. I proposed to lynch Nero, he came back with his 1 in 4 scumslip.

I'll go slow for you too Nero.

We mislynch today (6), we go into night with two scum teams. Worst case scenerio, one (Saber Kill) will kill Slaandar (Conf Town) (5) and the other will kill (Head Shot Kill) whichever Saber claim we don't lynch today (4) to eliminate the other scum team. If Saber Kill tries to kill HS Scum, he's shooting into a crowd of 4 blaster claims, one of which will be blastered tonight anyways. Too big of a risk of double killing or missing HS Scum. If that happens he goes into the next day severely at risk. Then we blaster a scummy blaster claim tonight (3) and Walla! Three left, one of which is scum.

We lynch Saber Scum today (6), we go into night with only one scum team, HS Scum. HS Scum MUST kill Slaandar or the other Saber Claim, both of which will be essentially confirmed town (5). Then we blaster one of the blaster claims tonight (4) and Walla! Four left, one of which is scum.

So basically Saber Scum is fucked no matter what he does. He's gonna get lynched today, Head Shot tonight or Lynched Tomorrow. Does this mean that we should let Saber Scum live? Hell no. The other thing to point out is that if we mislynch, we're in a bad way tomorrow where a single vote could end the game with a quick scum hammer. So if I have a 50-50 compared to a 25% chance to lynch scum today, I'd hope I wouldn't be the only one to take that chance.

Do you actually think that if you were immune to one player on one teams NK it would make you town (Godfathers get BP abilities all the time)? I thought it was pretty clear that you claimed immune to blasters, as in the Group Vig mechanic, not flavor kills. How do you even know HS Scum is using a Blaster and not a Cross Bow? Hey BB, you're blaster immune too right? How about we compare wordings between Nero and BB? Did you (BB) have any inclination that your ability might protect you from a shot to the head?

I don't think half the thread finds me scummy as hell, sweet misrep dude.

I am trying to avoid the mislynch and I have explained a dozen times why we need to lynch Saber Scum and not blaster scum. We have twice as good of a chance to lynch Saber Scum as we do to lynch HS Scum. If we mislynch (as I explained above) we're in some hurt tomorrow.

Bottom Line:

I think we have lynch a Saber Claim today. I think Nero made a significant scumslip (1 in 4) and he should be lynched. I would also lynch BB, but I much prefer Nero.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:16 am

Post by hasdgfas »

NC wrote:This is incorrect and a huge misrep. I'm immune to the group vig AND one teams nk since "shot in the head" is a blaster. This is why you want me gone, you can't kill me or vig me.

Please show me in your initial claim where you said you were immune to one team's NK.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:12 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 2062, hasdgfas wrote:
NC wrote:This is incorrect and a huge misrep. I'm immune to the group vig AND one teams nk since "shot in the head" is a blaster. This is why you want me gone, you can't kill me or vig me.

Please show me in your initial claim where you said you were immune to one team's NK.

Seriously Cow? Did you even need to ask? You should be jumping all over this. He never did, just lynch him and we can get down to our fire fight tonight.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:39 am

Post by hasdgfas »

In post 2063, WrathChild wrote:

Seriously Cow? Did you even need to ask? You should be jumping all over this. He never did, just lynch him and we can get down to our fire fight tonight.

Yes, I do need to ask. It looks like a huge change of claim, but I don't have the time to go back and look for it for a few hours, so I figured I should ask the person who actually made the claim to find where he claimed it before.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh stop playing dumb WC. Your theory is that one of hasdgfas/4nxi3ty/luckyjt=1 scum. But you are so unconfirmed town so to us thats one of hasdgfas/4nxi3ty/luckyjt/WC=1 scum.

lets play this out.

hasdgfas/4nxi3ty/WrathChild/luckyjt=1 scum=25%

Nero Cain/BBmolla=1 scum=50%

Mislynch on Nero.

WC and BB kill Slan.

hasdgfas/4nx/WrathChild/luckyjt=1 scum=25%

BB=100%

BB scum lynched.

WC kills one of lucky/hascow and wins.

not gonna happen.

I'm pretty sure the scum is WC/BB so we should be lynching him and blastering WC. Or at the very least getting rid of 2 blasters.

Do you actually think that if you were immune to one player on one teams NK it would make you town (Godfathers get BP abilities all the time)?

town are bulletproof all the time. If you believe this why do yo think

How do you even know HS Scum is using a Blaster and not a Cross Bow?

JESUS CHRIST!!! Only scum play this dumb. This is Star Wars and not mideval technology. A bowcaster still shoots a blaster bolt. And why do you have a town read on cow if you think that the kill flavor may come from Chewie?

I don't think half the thread finds me scummy as hell, sweet misrep dude

Well of course you don't. You're only selectively reading. If you read you'd see that Hascow voted you (wich you ignored since you are scum) Sland finds you to be the 2nd scummiest blaster. You are confirmed scum to me. Though I'll admit that I don't know where 4nx and lucky stand on you.

We have twice as good of a chance to lynch Saber Scum as we do to lynch HS Scum. If we mislynch (as I explained above) we're in some hurt tomorrow.

Even if we lynched BB scum today we'd be right back into that 25% unless a blaster gets vigged. THE FACT THAT I FLAT OUT ASKED YOU WHO DO THINK THE SCUMBLASTER IS AND YOU WON'T EVEN SPECULATE SPEAKS VOLUMES.

We should be lynching BB and targetting me with blasters. WC doesn't want me targeted since my kill flavor will be "blasted" (since I share the towns vig)

My role pm never said that. I'm immune to blasters. I'm assuming that "shot in the head" is using blasters.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2064, hasdgfas wrote:

Yes, I do need to ask. It looks like a huge change of claim, but I don't have the time to go back and look for it for a few hours, so I figured I should ask the person who actually made the claim to find where he claimed it before.

This isn't a change in claim. I'm merely assuming that its from a blaster since I think WC is fake claiming town princess leia (which he can't even spell right!)

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:04 am

Post by hasdgfas »

In post 2066, Nero Cain wrote:

This isn't a change in claim. I'm merely assuming that its from a blaster since I think WC is fake claiming town princess leia (which he can't even spell right!)

Wow, I quickly checked, and you're absolutely right. His claim is misspelled. I don't know how everyone missed that the first time. Lynch WC please.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:08 am

Post by WrathChild »

Because I typed my claim from memory it means I scum. Palease.

Also look at Nero's garbage math just to justify his 1 in 4 scumslip. He says both scum teams kill Slan just to justify his scumslip. I already explained why, in the case of a mislynch, slan and the other saber claim will be killed.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:13 am

Post by WrathChild »

No, it's you trying to sound more useful than you are and trying to get me lynched for it.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:15 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 2067, hasdgfas wrote:

Wow, I quickly checked, and you're absolutely right. His claim is misspelled. I don't know how everyone missed that the first time. Lynch WC please.

Also, if Cow is serious about this, its pretty obvious who the HS Scum is. Blasters at Cow tonight.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:24 am

Post by hasdgfas »

In post 2070, WrathChild wrote:
In post 2067, hasdgfas wrote:Wow, I quickly checked, and you're absolutely right. His claim is misspelled. I don't know how everyone missed that the first time. Lynch WC please.

Also, if Cow is serious about this, its pretty obvious who the HS Scum is. Blasters at Cow tonight.

"It's obvious when I fakeclaim wrong that everyone who calls me out on it is scum"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and yet I asked you like three times who you thought the scum blaster was and you never said anything. OMGUS detected.

WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:49 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 2071, hasdgfas wrote:
In post 2070, WrathChild wrote:
In post 2067, hasdgfas wrote:Wow, I quickly checked, and you're absolutely right. His claim is misspelled. I don't know how everyone missed that the first time. Lynch WC please.

"It's obvious when I fakeclaim wrong that everyone who calls me out on it is scum"

Its no fake claim. Yes, I spelled her name wrong, but saying that if proof that I am scum is superiorly weak logic used to try to push forward a mislynch, which as I pointed out is incredibly bad for us tomorrow. If you're so sure I'm scum shoot me tonight, something that you can't do to Nero according to his claim.

Cow, do you think Nero is scum?

If so we need to lynch him. If you're town you can "blaster" me all you want tonight and there is nothing I could do about it. Like I said in my incredibly well thought out plan, we lynch Nero, Slan will get stabbed and BB will get a head shot. Then we blaster away tonight. I'll shoot you, you'll shoot me and Anx and Lucky will take their pick. I'm fine with this plan. What does lynching me do here when I can get blastered tonight? I don't get why this is so hard to explain. Oh that's right, I have flailing stabber-scum mucking up the thread.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:11 am

Post by Slandaar »

I am vanila town ... well guess I am scum

Misspelling a name is just as easily done by town than as scum, scum probably check it first on google making it more likely from town.

Np.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”