Mini Normal 2183 | Innocent Things | Game Over!

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:07 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

@uwnd if noraa flips today and you got to decide who I shoot where would you go
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2097, unwnd wrote:I'm not stomping on it, I consider your perspective but I have to also consider the intent behind your posts as well

People aren't robots, you should practice a bit of empathy and consideration
no. u aren't stomping on my reads. Flavor and Andres are.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:09 am

Post by unwnd »

I think killing Gera now would be a more peaceful solution with letting the vig decide between Noraa/Andres tonight. I think Noraa feels like everyone is against her and if she's scum then she's just going to continue to turtle and do the same things she's doing. Andres so far doesn't seem interested in doing anything but defending himself and accusing Noraa all the same, and I am quite tired of it and not willing to entertain either lim.
Stop
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Noraa »

Plus would shoot me which is utterly stupid but whatever.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:10 am

Post by unwnd »

I also want to challenge Gera's read on me which he had D2 and now he's simply shrugged his shoulders and said the equivalent of 'well I kinda suck and I'm not leader, reads are bad etc.' which is just lol
Stop
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2102, unwnd wrote:I think killing Gera now would be a more peaceful solution with letting the vig decide between Noraa/Andres tonight. I think Noraa feels like everyone is against her and if she's scum then she's just going to continue to turtle and do the same things she's doing. Andres so far doesn't seem interested in doing anything but defending himself and accusing Noraa all the same, and I am quite tired of it and not willing to entertain either lim.
I’m sorry but you’re not reading my posts if this is what you actually think. I’ve done more than just defend myself. I had a productive back to back with Insanoflex as well, which reveals some insistence on interpreting the game without Scum bussing despite the points I’ve put forth.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:12 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 2102, unwnd wrote:I think killing Gera now would be a more peaceful solution with letting the vig decide between Noraa/Andres tonight. I think Noraa feels like everyone is against her and if she's scum then she's just going to continue to turtle and do the same things she's doing. Andres so far doesn't seem interested in doing anything but defending himself and accusing Noraa all the same, and I am quite tired of it and not willing to entertain either lim.
?????
If someone is turtling that's not a good reason not to elim them. If anything it lends itself to going after them imo
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:13 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2101, Noraa wrote:
In post 2097, unwnd wrote:I'm not stomping on it, I consider your perspective but I have to also consider the intent behind your posts as well

People aren't robots, you should practice a bit of empathy and consideration
no. u aren't stomping on my reads. Flavor and Andres are.
OK well

Flavor is a narcissist who believes he's always right, then when he isn't he goes this was my plan all along! self-meta joker movie 2019 starring joaquin phoenix

and Andres scumreads you as well so he's pretty much fighting you on the same terms you're giving him
Stop
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Also, I’m not moving my vote onto geraintm. I am not compromising with my two biggest SR’s. You are going to have to find the votes without me.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:14 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2105, Andresvmb wrote:
I’m sorry but you’re not reading my posts if this is what you actually think. I’ve done more than just defend myself. I had a productive back to back with Insanoflex as well, which reveals some insistence on interpreting the game without Scum bussing despite the points I’ve put forth.
I've skimmed it because I can't find the clarity in your posts and would prefer if you just told me your thoughts while disengaged
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:15 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2106, PlusJOYED wrote:
?????
If someone is turtling that's not a good reason not to elim them. If anything it lends itself to going after them imo
It's different for Noraa in my opinion, yes it's meta but I think for the type of player she is that it applies way more often as she hasn't developed a self-aware mindset that actions do have consequences
Stop
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2109, unwnd wrote:
In post 2105, Andresvmb wrote:
I've skimmed it because I can't find the clarity in your posts and would prefer if you just told me your thoughts while disengaged
, .
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:16 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'm like 90% sure the last 2 maf are in andres/noraa/uwnd/gera
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:19 am

Post by unwnd »

I think Dunn's plan is fine and I think it's self-resolving, PlusJOYED can get another shot off and if he's killed then Insano is forced to explain why you're dead. I don't know why we're keeping Gera around who is simply unwilling to do anything
Stop
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2113, unwnd wrote:I think Dunn's plan is fine and I think it's self-resolving, PlusJOYED can get another shot off and if he's killed then Insano is forced to explain why you're dead. I don't know why we're keeping Gera around who is simply unwilling to do anything
Admitting that you can’t get a hold in the game is not typical Scum behavior. I’ve seen a lot of lost Town react the exact same way. That’s giving me pause, personally. I have made some other points previously that raised some red flags for me, but geraintm is insisting on going down the same route. It’s uncanny.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:22 am

Post by unwnd »

I've been making a common mistake lately where I say 'is it really just that easy' to myself and then it just happens to be. I don't wanna think about Noraa/Insano potentially being scum at this point. I think Gera's behavior at a base level is scummy and I don't think he feels pressured to change it as long as we give him passes.
Stop
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I don’t think I would see it the same way. Geraintm knows that at some level, if you keep going this way, you’ll get executed. It’s not good for your long-term survival to not put any views forward. So I would question this idea that geraintm is obviously Scummy and should be killed.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:25 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2114, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2113, unwnd wrote:I think Dunn's plan is fine and I think it's self-resolving, PlusJOYED can get another shot off and if he's killed then Insano is forced to explain why you're dead. I don't know why we're keeping Gera around who is simply unwilling to do anything
Admitting that you can’t get a hold in the game is not typical Scum behavior. I’ve seen a lot of lost Town react the exact same way. That’s giving me pause, personally. I have made some other points previously that raised some red flags for me, but geraintm is insisting on going down the same route. It’s uncanny.
So in your position if you're town, do you think that scum (Noraa/Insano) are getting boxed in and trying to find their way out? As I said, one of them resolves itself and just continuing to prod Noraa will create more headaches.
Stop
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I don’t think the Scum, and Noraa possibly, expected me to capably put forth my views and avoid being easily executed after so obviously standing up, in parts, for nopoint. I think the plan was always to try and railroad me today based on a nopoint execution. Now that, for the most part, it hasn’t worked, Noraa is having to look elsewhere. You can even see the pivot - plus pointed it out too.

This is one possible interpretation.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:28 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2116, Andresvmb wrote:I don’t think I would see it the same way. Geraintm knows that at some level, if you keep going this way, you’ll get executed. It’s not good for your long-term survival to not put any views forward. So I would question this idea that geraintm is obviously Scummy and should be killed.
It's a stretch but he could be afraid of spewing his mate. The PoE is starting to thin out and I can't see myself giving Gera another pass the next day because we agree to disagree. I think Gera will continue to keep this up so long as it's unchecked, because the ultimate goal for scum is to simply survive. The methodology of doing so varies, but I don't see a glimmer of Gera even attempting to care about what's going on.
Stop
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2107, unwnd wrote:Flavor is a narcissist who believes he's always right, then when he isn't he goes this was my plan all along! self-meta joker movie 2019 starring joaquin phoenix

and Andres scumreads you as well so he's pretty much fighting you on the same terms you're giving him
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I do like this post lots
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m done interacting with Noraa. She told me to shut up multiple times and to stop talking to her directly. I’ll respect the last one because it seems to have come from a place of real out-of-game frustration and I’m not one to get into messy fights too much (though I’ll defend my positions and POV, I’m not a pushover). But I will also continue to vote where I am.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:29 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

i think i have a solve now

this is pretty speculative but nopoint saying "maf don't want to stall they want to elim townies" felt genuine to me. I think nopoint was annoyed as maf that he didnt get a mislim. This makes me think that he probably talked in maf chat about his frustration n1 and got some sort of resonance with maf. He'd probably want to push inactive maf slots to join a wagon otherwise. To me the other person most frusterated with inactivity day 1 was uwnd, so this kind of implicates him to me but the idea is a bit of a stretch.

uwnd's suggestion really pinged me. since uwnd knew I'd very likely shoot between gera and uwnd after noraa elim, he was very survivalistic for a VT suggesting that we elim gera and have me choose between andres and noraa: too much self-preservation for a VT imo.

therefore, my solve is nopoint/noraa/uwnd.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:30 am

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: geraintm

Gera when you see this vote, back up your thoughts you had on me nearing D2 and if they've changed based on this day
Stop
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2119, unwnd wrote:
In post 2116, Andresvmb wrote:I don’t think I would see it the same way. Geraintm knows that at some level, if you keep going this way, you’ll get executed. It’s not good for your long-term survival to not put any views forward. So I would question this idea that geraintm is obviously Scummy and should be killed.
It's a stretch but he could be afraid of spewing his mate. The PoE is starting to thin out and I can't see myself giving Gera another pass the next day because we agree to disagree. I think Gera will continue to keep this up so long as it's unchecked, because the ultimate goal for scum is to simply survive. The methodology of doing so varies, but I don't see a glimmer of Gera even attempting to care about what's going on.
It’s true that the Scum’s main goal is obviously to just survive. But you don’t achieve that by just existing. It never works. I’m not asking to give geraintm a pass forever. But I am not willing today to compromise there. If Noraa flips Town, and I get shot, then by all means go for it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”