Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2092, Luca Blight wrote:I get the feeling this is actually a crumb that he doesn't have a clear on him.
yeah, i'm going back and forth on that.

what game was that with the conftown scum?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2100, Elements wrote:I still just think it's ranny
why do you think it's ranny, esp if dn doesn't have a clear on npom?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Luca Blight »

The one you co-modded with George.

Ejj replaced in and lied about their role, confirming Gamma as Town in the process. He was no longer conftown going into ELO but it still messed with my head quite a bit.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Datisi »

oh right, that roleblocker fakeclaim was a thing that happened.
~M
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2101, Datisi wrote:
In post 2092, Luca Blight wrote:I get the feeling this is actually a crumb that he doesn't have a clear on him.
yeah, i'm going back and forth on that.
The reason I say that is because I've done the same thing as Town PR in the past.

Actually you were in that game. I was Town informed and said 'I'm pretty sure Icon is Town but not 100% sure' so that if I died people wouldn't think I had an inno on him.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Datisi »

that is what i was thinking about when i asked dn what he thought of npom

bc i figured he would say something like that if he didn't actually have a clear on npom

if you're scum here pls kill me tonight so i don't have to go through f3 w you please
~M
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Elements »

In post 2102, Datisi wrote:
In post 2100, Elements wrote:I still just think it's ranny
why do you think it's ranny, esp if dn doesn't have a clear on npom?
Day one NPOM is very town. NPOM after deciding to work with us this day phase is very town.
Luca is also quite town.
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 2085, Datisi wrote:sigh, i reskimmed d2 again and like i still think it's ranny.

jumped on sau wagon when it already gained a lot of traction, stayed there until fire repped in, lolunvoted, then hammered.
It’s clear that you *want* it to be me, but it’s not me. How is this scum-indicative?

I was never a fan of Saudade and I was willing to vote him, but there was never a *good* reason. I jumped on the wagon day 2 with the others to make something happen. And guess what? Nothing happened to convince any one to do anything different. Why did scum fail so hard to protect their own?

I unvoted because I didn’t want the day to end while dragging along an inactive slot (I think I behaved really decently around Zuko’s slot,
tired of defending this
), but again, *nothing changed*, so Saudade it was.

If you remember an actual reason for building wagons on either Saudade or FB, please tell me, because I missed it.

El is going to say it’s me because he needs to convince you of that to make it to ELo.

Luca is going to say it’s me because he’s paranoid of me for the same reasons I’m paranoid of him.

Everyone’s counting on you to do better.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2108, Rannygazoo wrote:It’s clear that you *want* it to be me, but it’s not me. How is this scum-indicative?
it's scum-indicative because it shows the most informed mindset around saudade. ele voted sau earlier, and unvoted him to wagon me on what was probably the shittiest counterwagon in existence. npom openly pushed for cook early. like, your play looks the most like scum who's aware their buddy is getting run up, doesn't wanna bus, can't defend, and doesn't want the wagon to go through without them. do you see my logic?
~M
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

Look at the iso of known scum + El together.

El enters page 1 and posts practically alone. Saudade enters page 20. Practically nothing from Zuko.

El and Saudade post together for some time, but maybe El was posting fluff or not paying attention, because around post 1200, he hits us with “I feel like I’ve been neglecting this game, what did I miss?”

Next day, FB posts alone. Practically no overlap from El until the hammer. And then there was one.

I think this explains why there was so little resistance to the Saudade and FB wagons. Scum didn’t have coordination together.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2108, Rannygazoo wrote:Everyone’s counting on you to do better.
this REALLY reminds me of the emotional manipulation scum was doing to me last time i was conftown in lylo-1 and my god i wanna vote you just for that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Datisi »

actually no, last TWO times i was conftown in lylo-1 ahahaha oh boy
~M
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 2109, Datisi wrote:
In post 2108, Rannygazoo wrote:It’s clear that you *want* it to be me, but it’s not me. How is this scum-indicative?
it's scum-indicative because it shows the most informed mindset around saudade. ele voted sau earlier, and unvoted him to wagon me on what was probably the shittiest counterwagon in existence. npom openly pushed for cook early. like, your play looks the most like scum who's aware their buddy is getting run up, doesn't wanna bus, can't defend, and doesn't want the wagon to go through without them. do you see my logic?
What you call informed I call conscientious. I hate that I’m being punished for wanting activity from all the slots.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 2112, Datisi wrote:actually no, last TWO times i was conftown in lylo-1 ahahaha oh boy
Sorry to break your streak?
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 2110, Rannygazoo wrote:I think this explains why there was so little resistance to the Saudade and FB wagons. Scum didn’t have coordination together.
I haven’t seen ANYONE give an alternate theory for this, other than calling it “hard-bussing”, which could implicate anyone.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

Will someone else please put El under a microscope like you’ve been doing to me?
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 2109, Datisi wrote:
How does this look worse to you than Element’s day 2 play? Because I unvoted to stall, while Elements voted someone else instead of just unvoting?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Datisi »

i mean... i just said why it looks worse... you voted at the end, didn't unvote until you had something that you could point finger at for unvoting (replacement). ele unvoted after some questionable sau posting and voted me, and like surely scum!ele doesn't actually think that my wagon has any chance of success atp. it feels like shooting themselves in the foot.
~M
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

So I look bad because my votes were better? Baffling.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Elements »

I don't forget my scum buddies exist day 1
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

Look at El’s last 10 or so posts after voting you.
In post 1251, Elements wrote:I've sort of neglected this game for a bit, what have I missed?
No attempt to explain or build the wagon or divert Sau’s wagon or anything.
In post 1258, Elements wrote:I've changed my mind again

We don't yeet any of {NPOM, Salsa, ranny} today
My preferred yeets would be {Cook, Daisy, Luca, Deathnote, Datisi}
but I have the annoying feeling Daisy is going to flip town despite her being scummy. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think anyone has defended her?

I'd say I'm at a 7/10 unsureness level with this game as a whole. I don't have any particularly strong scum reads and my poe is too large
He wants to keep feuding with Daisy but is running out of reasons. “I want to vote this person but I don’t think they’re scum” is a scumtell, no?
In post 1260, Elements wrote:ooo, in that case I'd be in favour of a saudade elim over a Daisy one
VOTE: saudade
(After Luca tells him that Sau defended Daisy) El see that it’s over for Saudade, and is able to center it around Daisy nonetheless.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Datisi »

they
~M
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

Sorry El!
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

@Datisi if you vote me, what’s your plan for ELo?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”