Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2147, Ausuka wrote:I agree that Luca wasn't a good d2 lynch, but the pioneers of the wagon (Hopkirk and Tchill) are a lot less likely to be scum than some of the people who opportunistically hopped on it and made it an L-1 wagon with just a few posts (Havo, Gamma, Mumble) IMO.
I like this. Those are the three I’d probably go in.

I don’t know how I feel on tchill right now, but I feel like i’ll be able to sort him eventually, and he’ll work with me in the meantime
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2146, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2130, Ausuka wrote:I mean I guess it could also be a Tchill/FL ploy to get attention onto the implo wagon but that seems a lot less likely than you just being scum.
Tchill/Flavor is too obvious to kill Maria, I feel.
Not really? It doesn't exactly implicate you and nobody else really cares about the fact that Havo is the "obvious" choice to do this.
In post 2146, Flavor Leaf wrote: If we were trying to make a wtf point as scum, I feel you’d be the correct kill.
What, and miss out me being the obvious choice for Tchill's partner?
In post 2146, Flavor Leaf wrote: I also think Ausuka is town. They have that antsy personality thing going on for them
Says the guy who got 1151 posts in one Large Normal :wink:
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Kookoobird »

Great. So you agree we should lynch Tchill?
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Kookoobird »

In post 2143, Kookoobird wrote:Quote it. The WIFOM argument above is invalid because no team should kill Maria, period. It's just universal suboptimal play.
Where did you post why he's town?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Gamma - I keep looking through your ISO, and I can’t really explain why i think you’re scum. Mainly I just don’t think you’re town :lol:

I feel this is a classic “doesn’t matter if you know I’m scum if you can’t get me lynched” scenario.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1742, Ausuka wrote:I don't really wanna lynch Tchill. Apart from my gut which won't convince anyone there's also the fact he seems to be attacking people who are townreading him, which basically discourages anyone from townreading him. I don't see scum doing that in his position; they would probably be doing all they could to get more townreads instead. In the same way I feel like he's being more snarky to people than he needs to be, which is generally not the way you get someone to townread you.

Also, sorry for the pentuple post, but judging by the activity so far this game I get the feeling you guys can keep up with it :wink:
In post 1888, Ausuka wrote:Maria/FL play just makes a lot more sense than Tchill play as scum IMO. Maria's read on Kath slot still feels like S/S and I still don't get why Scum!Tchill is literally scumreading anyone who starts townreading him. Why is that scum play?
In post 1891, Ausuka wrote:Well sure, he doesn't want to hand out townreads in the lynchpool, but he can push anyone for any reason. Me, Maria, Katherine all have a lot of reasons for someone to go after us. Why does he choose to scumread us for townreading him in particular? That definitely would scare people off for basically no gain. Also, his insistence scum didn't bus makes this game a lot harder for him especially if his partner is in {Maria, Ausuka, FL} because after he gets three of us lynched (and kills three of us too, which COULD not happen) that's 3v2 at best. And that's IF he is the last lynch in the lynchpool and the scumpartner isn't a suspected player either.

Idk I feel like it's just Maria/FL here.
In post 1894, Ausuka wrote:Like, not only do we have what's already mentioned, but;
In post 1650, MariaR wrote:The fact everyone has this same lynch pool should be a giant red sign and maybe I'm blind but considering I have big tr's on 2/3 of the lynch pool minus myself this is a big "uh oh this is gonna go bad"
So go on and lynch me if it will wake everyone up and say "hey look you're incorrect focus else where"

Hell maybe not even Auska is scum because if everyone is agreeing with the same lynch pool it means scum are content with said lynch pool
VOTE: Havo
I'll vote here for now
This ced maybe Luca aus for scum
I mean I'll grant that Havo isn't a totally unreasonable pick for scum, but this here has a lot of scum motivation. Pushing outside the lynchpool is what scum really should be here and she is doing it. The fact that she is apparently SUPER CONFIDENT in her read on me and then turns back because she doesn't like that most people agree on {Maria, ausuka, FL} (which I'm pretty sure isn't even close to an universal pool but like whatever) doesn't feel right to me.
And it also feels like Maria is like "I don't care if I get lynched if it's for the Greater Good™!" half of the time, and the other half of the time she's just like "Don't lynch me! These guys are total scum, lynch them instead!" the other half of the time.
In post 1896, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1893, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1891, Ausuka wrote:Well sure, he doesn't want to hand out townreads in the lynchpool, but he can push anyone for any reason. Me, Maria, Katherine all have a lot of reasons for someone to go after us. Why does he choose to scumread us for townreading him in particular? That definitely would scare people off for basically no gain. Also, his insistence scum didn't bus makes this game a lot harder for him especially if his partner is in {Maria, Ausuka, FL} because after he gets three of us lynched (and kills three of us too, which COULD not happen) that's 3v2 at best. And that's IF he is the last lynch in the lynchpool and the scumpartner isn't a suspected player either.

Idk I feel like it's just Maria/FL here.
In regard to his insistance scum didn't bus: If the people who voted Implosion don't think scum bussed, it doesn't really matter what Tchill says about it. Not accepting that, if it is accepted, makes Tchill a much more likely lynch.
You can't convince people of an opinion you don't hold, though, so Tchill probably has to go the reverse at some point (unless his scumpartner is a widely townread Implo voter. It would work well in that scenario, but I don't think that's very likely.) And he didn't have to advocate for scum on Luca as strongly as he did- that just makes it more likely someone will point it out later, if he does reverse his position, and if someone is actually convinced by his arguments that would definitely make his job as scum harder.
In post 1893, Hopkirk wrote: On the same note, he didn't start the day hard townreads on everyone who voted Implosion. Eg, bringing up Luca as a potential lynch quite hard at the start of the day.
Eh I suppose that's true.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Havo »

In post 2154, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Gamma - I keep looking through your ISO, and I can’t really explain why i think you’re scum. Mainly I just don’t think you’re town :lol:

I feel this is a classic “doesn’t matter if you know I’m scum if you can’t get me lynched” scenario.
You’re gonna have to try harder.
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Kookoobird »

Mumble - Havo - Hopkirk - Gamma
Creature
Luca - Katherine
Tchill - Maria - Ausuka

I should update
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Aus - I was just saying things hypothetically. Killing you would drastically change the game state and cause loads of confusion in the town and force people to change sides and not trust anyone.
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Kookoobird »

None of those reasons are enticing, Ausuka. Those shitty defenses are part of what makes you likely partners.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2156, Havo wrote:
In post 2154, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Gamma - I keep looking through your ISO, and I can’t really explain why i think you’re scum. Mainly I just don’t think you’re town :lol:

You’re gonna have to try harder.
Yeah, I’ll get in try hard mode when I get something to latch on to, don’t you worry.

As Ausuka said, I’m the one who got 1174 posts in a game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2157, Kookoobird wrote:Mumble - Havo - Hopkirk - Gamma
Creature
Luca - Katherine
Tchill - Maria - Ausuka

I should update
Especially because two of those are dead. However, the continuity in a Tchill/Ausuka is interesting. I think I like it, but it’s rather projecty. Noted.
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Kookoobird »

Flavour Leaf, what do you think of Ausuka's points towards Tchill?
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Kookoobird »

There's a continuity because I already townread Luca and fought against his lynch, and Tchill supported it while Ausuka wasn't around.
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Kookoobird »

In post 2157, Kookoobird wrote:Mumble - Havo - Hopkirk - Gamma
Creature
Luca - Katherine
Tchill - Maria - Ausuka

I should update
I think this is mostly the same, moving Havo down a tier. I'll review Maria later to see if I'm missing something cool for night kill analysis.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2158, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Aus - I was just saying things hypothetically. Killing you would drastically change the game state and cause loads of confusion in the town and force people to change sides and not trust anyone.
If scum really is Havo and gamma/mumble/you then I don't think they want confusion anyway- they want a Tchill lynch, and they want to get rid of the player calling them out. People changing sides and not trusting sides is bad news for a team who put everything into a bus d1.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2162, Kookoobird wrote:Flavour Leaf, what do you think of Ausuka's points towards Tchill?
I understand Ausuka’s reasoning for town reading Tchill. Like, it makes sense in my head that Ausuka town reads Tchill for the reasons he’s stated, but it doesn’t make Tchill town. I’ve seen chill play scum aggressively.

“Doesn’t matter if you know I’m scum if you can’t lynch me” mentality.

I’m not town reading Tchill, but I am town reading Ausuka, if that reasoning makes sense. Sorry, on BART.
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Kookoobird »

Reread day 1 page before Implosion lynch, Creature town and Havo isn't a partner to Tchill.

Tchill tried to switch a wagon from a scum pr to who we now know is town. He also has now led a lynch on who I believe was an easy townread. He said he cant live to lylo earlier as I recall, and now he's fucked town again. We are not letting him escape another day. I don't care.

I will listen to Ausuka town and talk about it tomorrow. I am not negotiating on a Tchill lynch.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2165, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2158, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Aus - I was just saying things hypothetically. Killing you would drastically change the game state and cause loads of confusion in the town and force people to change sides and not trust anyone.
If scum really is Havo and gamma/mumble/you then I don't think they want confusion anyway- they want a Tchill lynch, and they want to get rid of the player calling them out. People changing sides and not trusting sides is bad news for a team who put everything into a bus d1.
Fair enough. I like to think I’d pull crazy stunts 100% of the time as scum when I’m town, but that’s a bark bigger than my bite kind of deal.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@kookoo - i understand your reasoning. I myself just don’t have a comfortable read on Tchill atm. I want to interact with him
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2150, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2147, Ausuka wrote:I agree that Luca wasn't a good d2 lynch, but the pioneers of the wagon (Hopkirk and Tchill) are a lot less likely to be scum than some of the people who opportunistically hopped on it and made it an L-1 wagon with just a few posts (Havo, Gamma, Mumble) IMO.
I like this. Those are the three I’d probably go in.

I don’t know how I feel on tchill right now, but I feel like i’ll be able to sort him eventually, and he’ll work with me in the meantime
Where did Tchill try to derail Implo? He literally just voted Luca and didn't even remotely defend implo- he supported the lynch but he said he'd rather lynch Luca. I don't see how that's a scum effort to avoid the implo lynch- if that's what it was, surely he would've at least tried to defend implosion from the lynch.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I meant reasoning in general that’s he been pushing. I’m not entirely sure on that Tchill-Implosion, but I don’t think that’s necessarily AI either way with Tchill. Especially if he’s town scum reading somehow who was pushing Implosion, or coasting
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m going to look into Havo and Mumble more. Maybe something will make more sense. (I’ll probably post tonight, bart ride almost over, then work.)
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Kookoobird »

Considering he had in the past voted and fosd Implosion he couldn't hard defend, that's sus asf and the walls were closing in.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2173, Kookoobird wrote:Considering he had in the past voted and fosd Implosion he couldn't hard defend, that's sus asf and the walls were closing in.
You don’t think Tchill would bus as scum in that scenario?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”