superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:05 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 2166, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’ve never been more town in my life and people still find excuses to scumread me, it’s amazing.
If this is your towniest state maybe you’ve had too many scumgames lmao
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:06 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 2171, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Find me a scumgame where i’m this engaged and active.
You can’t, i left my scumrange a long time ago.
Usually doing town things and then pointing back at the thing you just did and saying “aha see that! I’m so town” is not a good strategy chief
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:10 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 2174, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
In post 2147, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 2000, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1998, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Spoiler: blah
In post 1984, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1672, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Im no, that’s just an bonus. I scumread A50 for other reasons, i thought you were paying attention to the game?
Why don't you lay all your cards on the table? Tell everyone you are confused and can't tell if I am a PR or not, because I didn't bother crumbing my role as I replaced in. Your confusion is now serious because you don't know whether you should shoot me (or at the very least RB me) or not. You don't want to risk it because I SR you and thus EVEN IF you are not eliminated there's a chance I might return a guilty on you if I am an investigative, but if I am not then you need not worry about that. In short, you hope that you could get me to claim before the day is over, directly or indirectly.

Dude you can have delusions about my supposed worry about PR's as much as you want, it won't come true.
THANK YOU.

This response
confirms
Norwee
knows
I am TOWN. Otherwise, I wouldn't be "delusional". I would be "faking".
In post 2008, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I really was expecting more than: "Aha!! Gotcha! You used a word!" to explain why you're so aggressive and confident, but i guess that was too much to ask for.
Honestly, I don't see why scum!A50 uses so weak arguments against Norwee here. Would he seriously expect that post to convince
anyone
? He's experienced, he should know that this post only discredits his case if he's scum. I tend to see this as town being wrong rather than as scum trying to pull a terribly crappy mislynch.
"this is a bad scum strategy and he knows it => he must be town"
WIFOM
WIFOM =/= wrong tho
To say he’s just as likely to deploy a knowingly poor scum strat as scum as to deploy a good strat as scum just to metagame is incorrect
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:15 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Hey norway i can try to explain A50’s logic on this so we can all be a nice happy family if you want
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:50 am

Post by SJReaver »

Why are you asking Norway's permission?

There's a wagon on A50. If you think he's townie and can explain his action, do so.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:11 am

Post by superbowl9 »

I mean if he doesn't want to hear it I'm just preaching to the choir and I also would prefer him to be online somewhat close to when I post it

Also it's not really directed at the rest of town, more at Norway specifically because I feel he is really the driving force behind the wagon
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:14 am

Post by SJReaver »

Hmmm
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2199, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2157, Town looter wrote:I find it difficult to believe scum would be given a night 3 or day 4 ability, but that's an opinion from an uninformed person (I think this is like my second closed setup ever played - most of my games have been newbies)

There are definitely two different styles or approaches or whatever you want to call it in this game.

There's the Stanley/Glitch/TL approach, and the Nero/Hiraki/NBoyEE approach. I wouldn't say one is more or less scummy in the context of this game, they are just different. That said, I know I have a bias here and am probably over TRing the former, and over SRing the latter.
1 of these things is not like the other why is hiraki in there?
he's assuming he's right which is dumb
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2117, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 1994, Almost50 wrote:To explain why I seem to be coming ahrd on 72pffsuit: We played together before in this game, one that he started and I replaced into. I didn't even make a proper catch up in that game, but he lasted long enough to know how I catch up everytime I fall behind.
You were scum that game. Why are you drawing comparisoms to a game in whcih you were scum?
Why would it matter what my alignment was? I am talking about the way I catch up. I ALWAYS respond to posts as I read them. If I'm responding to this post 9which I am) it means I have yet to read the next one, or the one after, or anything beyond this very post I'm responding to.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2129, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1983, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1661, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1639, Nero Cain wrote:NorwegianboyEE (4):Almost50, JacksonVirgo , stan1ey, Glitch
A50 scum
Glitch scum
Stan1ey might or might not be scum
JacksonVirgo might be town
No no no. You can't state a TR on someone voting you. You are the beacon of townyness and everyone who as much as looks at you in an unfavourable way must be scum.
I don't understand if you're calling out the fact they're SRing two on their wagon or TRing one on their wagon.
It was sarcasm. He SRs 2, SLs 1 and TLs one (that is not a TR he stated on you.. just a TL. "might")

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2133, Bell wrote:Oh~ I just wanna have fun.
You're not a girl though!!

Spoiler:

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2205, superbowl9 wrote:Also it's not really directed at the rest of town, more at Norway specifically because I feel he is really the driving force behind the wagon
That's not just a feeling, it's the honest to god truth.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2203, superbowl9 wrote:Hey norway i can try to explain A50’s logic on this so we can all be a nice happy family if you want
Do it then.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:28 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Bet post incoming
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:31 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

A50 may be town, but his tunneling of Norway is misguided and if he does this the whole game he will not be helping us win.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:57 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Okay so A50 comes in and starts reading, and remember when we brought Glitch to L-2 there was some funky stuff with the VCs and L- announcements, which you can see pings A50 to take interest in at .

This, imo, brings something that usually probably wouldn't be push-worthy, the somewhat common practice of unvoting at L-1, into something worth pressing a bit in A50's mind. Hence , , and .

The issue is dropped (lending to my thought that A50 thinks this is just barely pushworthy cause of weird circumstances), until where IKS unvotes for pretty poor reasoning. A50 sees this and gets more suspicious, since he was just pushing behavior like this. Thus he lumps in Norway with IKS in . This is all just the foundations of a scumread starting to build on Norway, for understandable reasons but not 100% sound logic (understandably) due to the abnormal situation.

Then Glitch comes in and softclaims because he's no longer at L-1 (understandable still), and Norway says no
r
way and votes because he wants a hardclaim (also very understandable) and thinks we are giving too much respect to D1 PR claims (a contentious issue that kinda splits the community). So you can see that while Norway is totally justified, if you're already scumreading him AND disagree that D1 PR claims get too much respect, then this behavior raises big scumflags.

At this point, A50 is fully leaned into a Norway scumread, and Norway, who understandably thinks he has done nothing wrong, sees what he thinks is a poor case against him and scumreads that, coming from someone who he knows has experience. A little bit of OMGUS and adhom from - seals the deal and now you are at each others' throats.

A50's pretty much paints out the train of thought I've been describing, which is why I found it compelling and asked Norway for his response in . Norway just responds as though it's a non-issue, which gave me the impression he didn't see any wrong-doing from his perspective, and, upon looking back, that's justified. It's just that these specific circumstanes combined together to create something bigger than normally would've happened.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So what you're trying to say is that after deducing all this information you've concluded that me and A50 are both town?

- Bunno
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:16 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Yes as i said your interaction is the new Nero v Glitch, TvT
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1982, superbowl9 wrote:VOTE: 72offsuit I don't like A50 wagon also am probly not gonna post for the rest of the day
Not a bad piece of work for someone that wasn't planning to post anymore today.
So where are you suggesting we all vote today? Still wanting 72Offsuit?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A50 what's your thoughts on . And your current read on Superbowl?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Regardless of A50's allignment, Super is a strong townread of me for that post.

- Bunno
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:39 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 2218, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1982, superbowl9 wrote:VOTE: 72offsuit I don't like A50 wagon also am probly not gonna post for the rest of the day
Not a bad piece of work for someone that wasn't planning to post anymore today.
So where are you suggesting we all vote today? Still wanting 72Offsuit?
Today is tomorrow for me now :)

I’m not exactly thrilled with 72 but i think its our best option, stanley has been tried a lot but seems pretty elim resistant for now. 72 seems like a good compromise for me but i could also go for a NPOM, I don’t see myself getting a solid read on that slot for maybe the whole game b/c of playstyle
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Bell »

Is he elim resistant?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Sta1ley
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:21 am

Post by superbowl9 »

The thing I don't want to happen now tho is that the A50 wagon falls apart and since Norway no longer really has a counterwagon he ends up getting elimmed for doing something pro-town but anti-him. Can we not have that happen

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”