Wraith [3] - Arwen and Aragorn, Alisae, SirCakez
Arwen and Aragorn [1] - xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx [1] - Pine
Varsoon [1] - Vifam
Prism [1] - Varsoon
Human Sequencer [1] - Prism

Not Voting [5] - SlySly, Human Sequencer, Lycanfire, Wraith, Clumsy

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Day One will end at 14:00 PST on Jan-10-2017.
Last edited by Andrius on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 223, Arwen and Aragorn wrote:
In post 97, Wraith wrote:That's literally the extent of what's going to come out of this "pressure" wagon so you can either back off or lynch me on page 4. Your choice.
Ok, this is a back to the wall plea for help. I generally like these cute demonstrations of innocence. My only concern is that the wagon is part RVS/part unsupported with not much real meat between the votes. So why is Wraith having a mental breakdown? He is not a novice, he should have sensed the nature of the wagon. For now I'd say back off and hope Wraith confronts his demons head on next time.
In post 101, Human Sequencer wrote:I don't like this wagon.
UNVOTE:
Such a dramatic exit from the Wraith wagon. Human Sequencer wanted us to take notice of this unvote but didn't want to indulge us with his motives.

- Aragorn
It's infuriating that I can't even shitpost at the very start of a game without some player or another having a goddamn problem with it.

I would literally have better luck in my D1 play if I announced at the start of the day my intention to lurk through it. Which I'm considering doing now.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I have been uber busy rigging lights today and am now going to a job orientation! So yeah not going to be here until late tonight, sorry.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Wraith »

Or fuck it, I could go the opposite direction and just spout whatever I want without a filter. No matter what I do in any closed setup I am always a lightning rod of suspicion, so I might as well take advantage of that.

So Arwen, why did you have a problem with this post:
In post 24, Wraith wrote:
In post 23, SirCakez wrote:See now I don't want to Curio you Vifam because your opening was townie :/
Is voting Varsoon a towntell?
but not these posts?
In post 16, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Arwen and Aragorn

Pressure cookin' here.
In post 18, SirCakez wrote:The urn description sounds shifty, so I'd rather not send someone super townie to get it.
In post 26, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 22, Arwen and Aragorn wrote:
"I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you, I will not let the forces of The Hamlet fall, nor our adventurers fail in our journey to the gates of hell. Anwen (Frozen Angel) has bound herself to me, forsaking the immortal life of her people. She would rather share one hydra with me than face all the ages of this world alone.

Now, into the darkness we begin our quest. But we do not fear, for we bear the light that shall reveal the path to our redemption."

- Aragorn (Ser Keyser Söze, of House Gondor)
In post 25, Arwen and Aragorn wrote:As the urn holds the ashes of the dead I do not think we should open it. We could disturb the spirits of the family that once inhabited the estate. That is my only fear, as an urn is a symbol of remembrance not fortune. I say we tread carefully.
- Aragorn
consider my vote a real vote now lmfao
In post 29, SlySly wrote:This has the makings of LOTR visits Strahd! Can the mod/co-mod join us for this one?!

xReck, wow, that's a name I haven't thought of in years!!

Curio: Alisae
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Arwen and Aragorn
Arwen and Aragorn
Goon
Arwen and Aragorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Arwen and Aragorn »

In post 134, Human Sequencer wrote:Wraith, can you supply a read on me?
Why were you more concerned on reads looking in then reads looking outwards (of the other players)? You already know your alignment - will his answer help you discern his?
In post 138, Human Sequencer wrote:Why do you want Wraith to explain this moot point from pages ago when he's obvtown?

Arwen is FA, right?
Please do not interject between Arwen's and Wraith's interaction - it is clear they are both frustrated with each other and have become very impatient. You leaching on Wraith's frustration is suspicious - let them resolve their conflict directly.

[Wraith's frustrations feel genuine. @Wraith - did you feel Arwen's refusal to let the case rest as scum-indicative?]
- Aragorn
From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king.

Hydra of Frozen Angel and Keyser Söze
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 229, Arwen and Aragorn wrote:
In post 134, Human Sequencer wrote:Wraith, can you supply a read on me?
Why were you more concerned on reads looking in then reads looking outwards (of the other players)? You already know your alignment - will his answer help you discern his?
In post 138, Human Sequencer wrote:Why do you want Wraith to explain this moot point from pages ago when he's obvtown?

Arwen is FA, right?
Please do not interject between Arwen's and Wraith's interaction - it is clear they are both frustrated with each other and have become very impatient. You leaching on Wraith's frustration is suspicious - let them resolve their conflict directly.

[Wraith's frustrations feel genuine. @Wraith - did you feel Arwen's refusal to let the case rest as scum-indicative?]
- Aragorn
Yes. For the moment.
Show

Arwen and Aragorn
Arwen and Aragorn
Goon
Arwen and Aragorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:05 pm

Good - because you invested alot of emotion into it. I can see the frustration pouring through your text.

'It is only through times of struggle we see the true nature of our companions'

- Aragorn
From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king.

Arwen and Aragorn
Arwen and Aragorn
Goon
Arwen and Aragorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:28 pm

In post 160, Varsoon wrote:@A&A: Do you think your vote is going to get them to significantly interact with you, though? And, furthermore, is a player failing to significantly interact with you regarded as worthy of a lynch?
Arwen called them "shitty" but I like these questions from Varsoon (motivation) - they are pertinent questions that show he wants to help Arwen see the way he thinks her vote could be used more effectively due to Wraith's reaction. However, he must respect that a scumread is a scumread and that Arwen does not bow to any mortal man and will vote anyone she likes. We have gained information from people defending and attacking Arwen's formidable swordplay and relentless aerial assault of arrows.

- Aragorn

Arwen and Aragorn
Arwen and Aragorn
Goon
Arwen and Aragorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:50 pm

In post 225, Andrius wrote:
Votecount

Wraith [3] - Arwen and Aragorn, Alisae, SirCakez
Arwen and Aragorn [1] - xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx [1] - Pine
Varsoon [1] - Vifam
Prism [1] - Varsoon
Human Sequencer [1] - Prism

Not Voting [5] - SlySly, Human Sequencer, Lycanfire, Wraith, Clumsy
The only vote I like here is Prism's (which even surprised me as I wasn't fond of his intro).

The rest are bad/stagnate - I will need to talk to Arwen to discuss our consolidated reads.

Anyone not using their vote right now, I have a sharp pointed gift awaiting all of you... (excluding Wraith though, he's gone through enough already).

- Aragorn

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 90, Wraith wrote:
In post 87, SirCakez wrote:
In post 43, Vifam wrote:Wow fuck you guys too
<3
In post 48, Alisae wrote:So I'm responsable for knowing and catching every single little crumb I see when I'm on a mobile device?
This felt overtly defensive, making a mental note.
In post 85, Prism wrote:Not a big fan of the Varsoon curio votes.

Selecting the first person to say "I can't trust that you're town, but I know I'm town!" is an awful way to pick it.
This is exactly why I'm voting him for it. It felt like he was trying to fake towniness with that kind of posting.

VOTE: Wraith
Good with this wagon

Sequencer what's a crusader? I just triple checked my role PM and didn't see any mention of crusaders (inb4 this somehow looks like a scumslip <.<)
Crusader is a class from the game.
Good 2 know.
In post 141, Varsoon wrote: SirCakez admitted he thinks I'm trying to make fake appeals for towniness while jumping on the later end of a fast growing wagon, but with little reason why that wagon was appealing. Feels like he wants me to get the Curio because I might not be town but then he goes and votes someone else, running contrary to letting us have an informed day with the investigation early and lynch later.
I voted Wraith because I agreed his early posts were scummy. I wasn't worried about a derphammer given the generally experienced playerlist.
In post 189, Varsoon wrote:Nope. I'm now Virtuous, which makes me immune to Afflictions.
Whale then

Wraith's reaction to being wagoned felt way too defensive and freaked out. His trying to be all "I was just messing around!" about it feels bad too.
That said I also dislike HS's wagon hopping, like others have noted.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hmm...Now that I think about it. HS hopping off the Wraith wagon suggests a few things to me.
A. HS is scum along with Wraith who got off the wagon because he was scared Wraith would get lynched.
B. HS is town that just got off because he was satisifed with Wraith. IE scum doesn't really have a reason to back off here because the wagon was big.

Knowing how quickly the Wraith wagon was started, I think HS is town along with Wraith.
UNVOTE:
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

There was a C. But I forgot what it was so I didn't include it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

Either way, time to look for scum on the Wraith wagon!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Clumsy, Prism, Arwen and Aragorn, Alisae, SirCakez, Human Sequencer.

Putting those names here for self-reference.
GTKAS
| here.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Wraith »

SirCakez is
definitely
trying to retroactively justify a crap vote.
Show

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah Wraith, I'm considering going to either Cakez or Arwen.
Don't like their Curio on Varsoon considering they were like "we should give the Curio to someone who isn't acting townish."
I'm reading Arwen's ISO so ye.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: SirCakez
I don't like Arwen or Cakez, don't get me wrong, but I wanna put my vote here cuz of the thingy I said about cakez in the post above me, the thing Wraith said, and I sorta don't like their comment about my defensive stance. I just get the feeling that if I were to get run up they would shove that in my face and use it against me.
GTKAS
| here.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 239, Wraith wrote:SirCakez is
definitely
trying to retroactively justify a crap vote.
And here we see the wild scum in their natural habitat, desperately grasping for straws
Alisae wrote:Yeah Wraith, I'm considering going to either Cakez or Arwen.
Don't like their Curio on Varsoon considering they were like "we should give the Curio to someone who isn't acting townish."
I'm reading Arwen's ISO so ye.
Varsoon isn't acting townish, not sure what there isn't to like.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

okay. to be fair, I was sorta going with the flow on that.
Let me look at the dude's ISO.
Hold on.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

Varsoon you really wanted that Curio, why again?
GTKAS
| here.
Arwen and Aragorn
Arwen and Aragorn
Goon
Arwen and Aragorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:24 pm

In post 235, Alisae wrote:Hmm...Now that I think about it. HS hopping off the Wraith wagon suggests a few things to me.
A. HS is scum along with Wraith who got off the wagon because he was scared Wraith would get lynched.
B. HS is town that just got off because he was satisifed with Wraith. IE scum doesn't really have a reason to back off here because the wagon was big.

Knowing how quickly the Wraith wagon was started, I think HS is town along with Wraith.
UNVOTE:
Yes, why did you forget option C? (HS-scum and Wraith-Town.)
'Scum-HS realises he could win some town-points by jumping ship early'.

"because the wagon was big" - this would only be a strong point if this wagon was later in the game. Wraith's wagon was primarily a pressure wagon that was sure to be dismantled (as with the ebb and flow of all RVS wagons).

It is short-sighted (and unnervingly lacking paranoia) to label them both town.

- Aragorn

Arwen and Aragorn
Arwen and Aragorn
Goon
Arwen and Aragorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:38 pm

In post 238, Alisae wrote:Clumsy, Prism, Arwen and Aragorn, Alisae, SirCakez, Human Sequencer.

Presuming we have 3 scum it is very unlikely an Alisae-SirCakez-HS scumteam. I have a bias against the idea of the WHOLE scumteam jumping on the same wagon (VCA). That means hopefully in Day 1 at least one of you will be promoted to a town read/lean.

- Aragorn

Arwen and Aragorn
Arwen and Aragorn
Goon
Arwen and Aragorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:42 pm

In post 242, SirCakez wrote:Varsoon isn't acting townish, not sure what there isn't to like.
Please can you show me
scum-Varsoon
(by way of quote-analysis/tone?/motivations/other metrics).
Your position intrigues me.

- Aragorn

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 245, Arwen and Aragorn wrote:
In post 235, Alisae wrote:Hmm...Now that I think about it. HS hopping off the Wraith wagon suggests a few things to me.

UNVOTE:
Yes, why did you forget option C? (HS-scum and Wraith-Town.)
'Scum-HS realises he could win some town-points by jumping ship early'.

"because the wagon was big" - this would only be a strong point if this wagon was later in the game. Wraith's wagon was primarily a pressure wagon that was sure to be dismantled (as with the ebb and flow of all RVS wagons).

It is short-sighted (and unnervingly lacking paranoia) to label them both town.

- Aragorn
I'm taking into consideration how fast the wagon gained speed.
And I forgot it because I got distracted by my dad calling me and telling me about how he was at a Trump Protest and that he left cuz flash grenades were being thrown.
It wasn't fun.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 246, Arwen and Aragorn wrote:
In post 238, Alisae wrote:Clumsy, Prism, Arwen and Aragorn, Alisae, SirCakez, Human Sequencer.

Presuming we have 3 scum it is very unlikely an Alisae-SirCakez-HS scumteam. I have a bias against the idea of the WHOLE scumteam jumping on the same wagon (VCA). That means hopefully in Day 1 at least one of you will be promoted to a town read/lean.

- Aragorn
Well I'm not scum, but besides that agreed.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”