Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 23, Nero Cain wrote:Why is Chara scum?
Why am I? Why are you only questioning my vote?
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Not Chara »

why am i scum for voting you at the beginning of the game? :P
though i do want to know why your vote is more suspect than mine for Nero, with that in mind.

you pinged me in the startup thread and no one else has yet.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 25, Chickadee wrote:Why am I? Why are you only questioning my vote?
I'm not calling you scum though.

While OMGUS is nullish is certainly does come from scum. I just thought it was odd she thought you were scum for voting her. How'd she ping you?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Not Chara »

it was something like a joke post from Chickadee. i can't remember specifically but i quoted it there. i think it was either her quoting mastina's readslist wall and calling that scum, or it was that everyone in the game is scum and should be eliminated. it's hard to actually describe because it was a tone ping.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

I th No my number is been called, but really back tomorrow
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

See you next week PV
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Not Chara »

hahaha.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 26, Not Chara wrote:why am i scum for voting you at the beginning of the game? :P
though i do want to know why your vote is more suspect than mine for Nero, with that in mind.

you pinged me in the startup thread and no one else has yet.

Never said you were scum. It was purely retaliation.

No hard feelings <3

UNVOTE:
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Roddy Piper darts out from the back and runs down the ramp, throwing off his leather jacket and tearing off his shirt in the process. He slides into the ring and is immediately met with a bevy of stomps from the other 5 already in the ring. Piper slowly regains his footing all the while still being the recipient of jabs and kicks. Piper rakes the eyes of Bruno Sammartino sending him staggering back but gets a swift kick the gut from "Supafly" Jimmy Snuka. Him and Ricky Steamboat each take an arm and bounce Piper off the ropes. He flies to the other side and bounces off them but only to be met with a double elbow from Snuka and Steamboat.

Kayne West scrambles up to the top turnbuckle as Piper starts to regain his footing. Kayne flies off with a double ax handle only to have Piper move out of the way at the last moment. Temporarily stunned at the miss, Kayne stands their bewildered only to have Piper hit him with a low blow. Kayne stumbles into the corner where Piper unleashes a series of jabs to the midsection. Piper then grabs the back of his head and bulldogs him down. Once he gets up though Piper is met with a close line from Iron Sheik. Steamboat comes over and he and Sheik double suplex Piper down. Sammartino charges and does a double close line to both Steamboat and Sheik.

JR:
Sammartino in charge right now.

Snuka and Sammartino pick up a limp Kayne West and bring him over to the ropes. The try to force him over the top but he holds on and even retaliates by kicking Sammartino away. Sammartino comes back but Kayne kicks him again to keep him away. Fed up, Snuka charges at Kayne with a close line but Kayne ducks sending Snuka over the top rope but luckily he hangs on and launches himself at Kayne, who ducks allowing Snuka to hit Sammartino.

JR:
Nice awareness from Kayne here.

The King:
Yep, maybe he should consider a second career in wrestling.

Snuka turns around to get a scoop slam from Kayne West.

JR:
Sheik and Steamboat both back up now.

Sheik and Steamboat tie up and push back and forth until Sheik gains the advantage and adds him into a wrist lock. Steamboat overpowers him and flips him over with a snapmare and into a neck lock. Piper charges at Kayne and knocks him down with a running knee strike. Piper then drags him up and whips him into the corner. He runs and hits him with another knee before another series of jabs. Piper backs up as Kayne comes staggering out of the corner and hit Kayne with an inverted atomic drop.

JR:
Piper on fire here.

Piper turns around and meets a big boot from Sammartino.

The King:
*chuckles*
Looks like you spoke too soon JR.

Sammartino heads over to Steamboat and pulls him up then punches him in the face. The two throw punches back and forth until Sammartino gains the upper hand and Steamboat falls to one knee. The two continue to trade blows until Steamboat blocks one and gets back to two feet. Sammartino charges and is taken down with a toe drag.

Snuka charges and hits Steamboat with a flying double ax handle, knocking him into the ropes. Snuka whips but Steamboat reverses and comes back to get and attempted close line but Snuka ducks and hits Steamboat with a chop as he turns around. Snuka takes advantage and rewhips Steamboat, who counters and sends Snuka charging into the ropes. Snuka bounces off and gets a dropkick that sends Snuka staggering back and falls over the second rope and onto the apron. Snuka stands up only to get another dropkick the sends Snuka falling to the floor.

JR:
Ladies and gentleman, Jimmy Snuka has not been eliminated because to be eliminated you have to be knocked over the top rope.

Steamboat turns and walks right into a belly to back suplex by Piper. Piper picks up Kayne whips him into the ropes. Kayne comes back but instead of performing a move, Piper grabs the top rope and pulls down on it sending Kayne flying out of the ring.

JR:
Low bridge! low bridge! Roddy Pipper has just eliminated Kayne West from the Royal Rumble.

Piper stands up and spits outside of the ring aimed at Kayne.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Titus

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Not Chara »

vote someone in the ring, Nero. :P

goodbye Kanye. we hardly knew ye.

Chickadee: so it was just for fun?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Not Chara »

also, Nero and i are both in a game and i'm out of hydra. first person to use the NC acronym gets the Superfly Splash.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

<-----the real NC. Joined years before you so I have seniority. Though ppl can just call me Nero. That's been my goal for awhile now to be on a first name basis like Cher or Madonna but I've been neglecting my popularity skill and the
other
Nero kinda ruined things. :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 35, Not Chara wrote:vote someone in the ring, Nero.
Why?

Everyone seems kinda null to me and Titus is my #1 scumread so I mean...why?

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by Not Chara »

because a Titus vote is the same as no vote until Titus shows up, and real votes are more fun (and useful) than no votes.

why's she scum for you?

and: hahaha. you may have seniority, but it's on a label i don't want. down with NC, up with Chara. (and Nero)
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 39, Not Chara wrote:because a Titus vote is the same as no vote until Titus shows up, and real votes are more fun (and useful) than no votes.
I must have missed that then.

vote:Chick

Titus is scum because in the locker room she made a big deal about how Mastin was town for doing her gimmicky/gut town/scum reads the thing. Her argument was that she'd never seen her do thst as scum. I then pointed out that she (Mastina)
DID
do this in Star Wars. And I think that Titus argued that she didn't LEAD OFF with it like here in this game wich is kinda backtrackish.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

A post like
In post 516, mastina wrote:
In post 6, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Pine
In post 15, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: Sircakes
Nooooooooooooooöoooooooooooooo
In post 16, alban wrote:VOTE: SirCakez
Town.]
In post 23, Titus wrote:VOTE: infinity
Town?
In post 5, The Thinker wrote:First!
VOTE: Pine
I don't trust this guy.
~Think
In post 13, KuroiXHF wrote:I just saw this movie this morning. I should have a slight idea what's going on.
Scum?

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Not Chara »

did you see the part where she reconsidered it after i brought up the towngame where mastina didn't open with her gimmick? i lost access soon after that.

also i'm not sure if the rules actually state we can only vote players in the ring, but reading between the lines i'm pretty sure that's the case.

Chick's at L-1.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 42, Not Chara wrote:did you see the part where she reconsidered it after i brought up the towngame where mastina didn't open with her gimmick? i lost access soon after that.
apparently not. Why is Titus not being her usual stubborn self?

unvote

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 34, Nero Cain wrote:
vote: Titus
Votes are only valid at people inside the ring
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

"Looks like it's time for number seven to come out. Who will that be?"

Spoiler: BUZZ

"It's the Cowboy! Bob Orton! He's here to raise hell!"

Two minutes later..."This ring is really heating up! Who's next?

Spoiler: BUZZ

"The Animal! It's George The Animal Steele! He's here to win the rumble! Just a good thing Miss Elizabeth is here!"

Both wrestlers make their way into the ring to compete to headline Wrestlemania!.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:57 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

MOD NOTE: I'll have a vote count later. Also, if you look into the spoiler's of those who left the ring, you'll see I'm adding a time. This is the length of time in the ring. For flavor/fun only.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Not Chara »

welcome Titus, gerry.

Nero: i don't know. i'm not going to make the mistake of trying to meta-read Titus myself. it looked to me like she thought she had a tell but was proven wrong pretty quickly.

why do we have saying Titus is backtracking (scummy) to hold that her view is right, and then after my reply you ask where her stubbornness went? seems like you encountered it just fine in your interaction with her.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 30, Nero Cain wrote:See you next week PV
Not yet, it's only Thursday.

I think I missed the pre-game PT- anything good?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8, Peptobislawl wrote:Hey all, I guess the game's starting for real now. For Narna's benifit, the most important conversation over in the locker room is weather mastina is town or scum for thinking grey was in the game. Most thought it was NAI, but Math (i think it was) kept the argument alive saying it was town. Correct me if i'm wrong, though.
this but it was Gamma who thought mastina forgetting was town.

also what Nero and i talked about re: Titus.
Titus and gerry could probably add more.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”