In post 245, Eiralox wrote:
In post 242, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 239, Frogsterking wrote:
@Delta
@hutmeil
@BBT

What do you make of ?
Clinging to that rvs for dear life lmao
it's page 10. so? juice is still null. im not against any votes there but data-wise iffy. why do I get the feeling that you're hunting for easy elims Delta?
OH yeah that must be why I'm still voting inutile

Try to make up better rationales please

despite 'common consensus' inutile is very elimable today, we all are in theory. i think they are town but hey they are def still a poss. and when you voted inutile, well, at that point it did seem an easy elim?

and you voting one place doesnt mean im not gonna analyze your pushes where you don't vote? what logic even is that? i'm only allowed to comment on where you vote? while your early scum on juice has been reinforced here? better rationale? no. I like my rationale right here, trained on you.

sooooo yeah................... i'll wait for gandhi but you're starting to really sell me on delta/hoppip here.
Very interesting how you formulated this theory immediately after I called you out for lurking

Go ahead, join your teammate on my wagon. What's stopping you?

Supposedly you are sold. Seems weird you wouldn't vote in that case

Unless you aren't actually hunting scum
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 250, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 247, Eiralox wrote:
In post 246, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 245, Eiralox wrote:
In post 242, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 239, Frogsterking wrote:
@Delta
@hutmeil
@BBT

What do you make of ?
Clinging to that rvs for dear life lmao
it's page 10. so? juice is still null. im not against any votes there but data-wise iffy. why do I get the feeling that you're hunting for easy elims Delta?
OH yeah that must be why I'm still voting inutile

Try to make up better rationales please

despite 'common consensus' inutile is very elimable today, we all are in theory. i think they are town but hey they are def still a poss. and when you voted inutile, well, at that point it did seem an easy elim?

and you voting one place doesnt mean im not gonna analyze your pushes where you don't vote? what logic even is that? i'm only allowed to comment on where you vote? while your early scum on juice has been reinforced here? better rationale? no. I like my rationale right here, trained on you.

sooooo yeah................... i'll wait for gandhi but you're starting to really sell me on delta/hoppip here.
Very interesting how you formulated this theory immediately after I called you out for lurking

Go ahead, join your teammate on my wagon. What's stopping you?

Supposedly you are sold. Seems weird you wouldn't vote in that case

Unless you aren't actually hunting scum
congrats u just shifted to my lovely scum bin.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Eiralox »

again no interface on hoppip. all content>no drive. and I can say that, for a fact, you are not hunting for scum. i stand by what i said, you're going for the pendulous low hanging fruit, excluding your buddy hoppip, and now you're very salty after someone points it out.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 249, Greeting wrote:intuile

I promise I'll be more careful.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Gandhi's not coming back lol

Gandhi was scum's savior and they got SHUT DOWN
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Eiralox »

I mean tbh hoppip still null to me, i'll flip you before there 100% delta. but your dodging of that topic? scummy scummy. and you egging me on 'bout my buddy' after i said i'm waiting for gandhi shows either your adherence to a deleterious agenda or your lack of comprehension, or mere indifference, to vhat i said. and by default anyone vho even mentions 'lurkers' D1, sp this early(way way 2 early bt) ping me, all times. You tho? Your pushes? Your tone? Your assuredness that you are safe yet your utter fluidity in shading harder slots vhile pushing for the easier ones(and yes, u voting inutile and pushing other places is a safe haven for you, a cubby hole from vhich to snipe) is blatant here. And your only solid retorts, really, have been

"Uh get better rationale eira you dummy" and "Hurhurhur eira y not vote with your buddy toffeee"

I don't mind lurkers. I look at kwaulity, not kwauntity. and what you've done this past page just screams scum trying to be abrasive in an indifferent-seeming manner so as to throw of sharp flak.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 254, Frogsterking wrote:Gandhi's not coming back lol

Gandhi was scum's savior and they got SHUT DOWN

very interesting...... imma eat. think i'm done for tonight. would love to see that you're right.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Ausuka »

I think like several people in this game are sincerely arguing teamsolves in early d1 and I just do not get it.

Delta could you elaborate on the furtive read
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Eiralox »

delta/hoppip isn't a team solve to me, but a blatant pattern that i feel delta is trying very hard to veer past for whatever reason. if i felt town on either slot I woulda let it slide, but I don't.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 257, Ausuka wrote:
I think like several people in this game are sincerely arguing teamsolves in early d1 and I just do not get it.
Can you elaborate on this? Eir mentioned a partnered tell, I've implied I have a team solve, who else are you referring to?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

You, eiralox, and Delta have all been doing it quite a lot iirc
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:14 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 258, Eiralox wrote:delta/hoppip isn't a team solve to me, but a blatant pattern that i feel delta is trying very hard to veer past for whatever reason. if i felt town on either slot I woulda let it slide, but I don't.
what pattern are you talking about? are you referring to like, 200 posts ago when hoppip didn't like my reasoning for reading inutile as scum? (just like apparently everyone else doesn't like it?)

tbh your extremely defensive reaction combined with your unwillingness to vote me (even though you claim "it's a fact" that I'm scum apparently) tells it all. you want to deflect but you're not certain if my wagon would succeed or not, so you don't want to hop on it just yet. that isn't townplay.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:16 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 260, Ausuka wrote:You, eiralox, and Delta have all been doing it quite a lot iirc
i'm just really interested in the patterns here. what's going on with my wagon is particularly interesting. but i'm still not sure what to make of the g-train.

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 260, Ausuka wrote:You, eiralox, and Delta have all been doing it quite a lot iirc
Okay and why bring it up?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 249, Greeting wrote:
In post 219, DeltaWave wrote: that's a fallacy that even very seasoned mafia players make, so i'll call it a null for you. specifically, I'm referring to the idea that if you think Player A is town and Player B votes for Player A then Player B is likely mafia. makes assumptions that aren't true, and day 1 usually consists of town primarily going at each other while mafia eggs it on or hides. but like I said, even people who have played many many games make this mistake so I will call it a null for you.
I don't fully agree with this. Casting suspicion on players who are obvtown
is
a valid scumtell.
In post 219, DeltaWave wrote:i'm standing by my position that inutile is sus and i really don't care that it's making people scumread me. i'm not going to back off what i think is my best read right now because it's unpopular or it might get me eliminated. clearly, an inutile elimination is not going to happen right now based on how people are reading her but i don't operate on consensus like that. i truly do not understand why people see inutile as town. as i said before, if there's evidence that she always plays this way (even as town) then my tune might change but to date, nobody has done so unless I somehow missed it. you can think i'm mafia all you want but i would have picked a safer bet than this if that was the case. if you really think that mafia will wagon popular players instead of killing them at night i dont know what to tell you.
Is the only reason you are sussing
intuile
?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 263, Frogsterking wrote:
Because I think pushing teamsolves on day 1 is a bad idea and is pretty likely to misdirect our attention. Talk of associatives now is just noise. I think this is a pretty obvious answer, what are you hoping to get out of this line of questioning?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:24 am

Post by DeltaWave »

missed that post. disagree with you on a scumtell like that. "obvtown" is not the same as "confirmed town" and i can't tell you how many times that someone who is "obvtown" on d1 ends up as scum by the end of the game. what is "obv" to you might not be "obv" to everyone else and what you're basically saying is that people should conform to the groupthink, which is basically what scum do to stay under the radar.

ANYWAY 67 is not the only reason why I sus intuile. I hope I spelled that right. as i stated previously, the frantic style is personally a lot like how i sounded when i was first playing scum and that rang some bells for me. also, i'm not as comfortable with locking people as town in d1 and letting them slip under the radar until the endgame as some people seem to be. if other people aren't going to do the suspecting then i will.

--

side note, plz do not think my associations are necessarily teamsolves. just pointing out information for the future, in case i get eliminated.

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 261, DeltaWave wrote:]

tbh your extremely defensive reaction combined with your unwillingness to vote me (even though you claim "it's a fact" that I'm scum apparently) tells it all. you want to deflect but you're not certain if my wagon would succeed or not, so you don't want to hop on it just yet. that isn't townplay.
??????????????????????????????????
XD XD XD

ur the one being defensive love. deflect? deflect.... deflect.... from what? XD XD XD egh you do crack me up. but not in a wholesome way. more like... sandpaper on my brain kinda hysteria, but meh mirth is mirth. i'll take it : 3

i'll go through your posts tomorrow, i havent eaten yet fml, hopefully gandhi is back by then so that i can have a more ameliorating diversion.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Ythan »

Vote Count 1.3Nuclear Gandhi (4): Eiralox, Greeting, Frogsterking, Juice
inutile (2): DeltaWave, Nuclear Gandhi
DeltaWave (2): furtiveglance, BlueBloodedToffee
furtiveglance (1): Ausuka

Not Voting: inutile, hoppip, hutmeil, Mohab500

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to forcibly remove a player.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-08-28 15:00:00)
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 266, DeltaWave wrote:missed that post. disagree with you on a scumtell like that. "obvtown" is not the same as "confirmed town" and i can't tell you how many times that someone who is "obvtown" on d1 ends up as scum by the end of the game. what is "obv" to you might not be "obv" to everyone else and what you're basically saying is that people should conform to the groupthink, which is basically what scum do to stay under the radar.

ANYWAY 67 is not the only reason why I sus intuile. I hope I spelled that right. as i stated previously, the frantic style is personally a lot like how i sounded when i was first playing scum and that rang some bells for me. also, i'm not as comfortable with locking people as town in d1 and letting them slip under the radar until the endgame as some people seem to be. if other people aren't going to do the suspecting then i will.

--

side note, plz do not think my associations are necessarily teamsolves. just pointing out information for the future, in case i get eliminated.
Of course, "obvtown" is not the same as "confirmed town". But players who are towny on first glance should be given the benefit of the doubt. It is impossible to accurately sort everyone on Day 1. Reads of players can change during the game, when their behavior changes or a troubling voting pattern arises.

You can be stubborn about this if you want, but in terms of winning the game for town, this approach is usually not very effective.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:40 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 265, Ausuka wrote:
In post 263, Frogsterking wrote:
Because I think pushing teamsolves on day 1 is a bad idea and is pretty likely to misdirect our attention. Talk of associatives now is just noise. I think this is a pretty obvious answer, what are you hoping to get out of this line of questioning?
I'm hoping to get AI information. It seemed like you were holding something back so I asked you questions.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:45 am

Post by Ausuka »

What exactly about me thinking it's a bad idea to gamesolve on day 1 have you that impression? These questions kind of feel like posting for the sake of posting honestly
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:45 am

Post by Ythan »

Pretend that says 1.3
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:46 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 267, Eiralox wrote:
In post 261, DeltaWave wrote:]

??????????????????????????????????
XD XD XD

ur the one being defensive love. deflect? deflect.... deflect.... from what? XD XD XD egh you do crack me up. but not in a wholesome way. more like... sandpaper on my brain kinda hysteria, but meh mirth is mirth. i'll take it : 3

i'll go through your posts tomorrow, i havent eaten yet fml, hopefully gandhi is back by then so that i can have a more ameliorating diversion.
lmao. until i called you out for staying on the sidelines, you didn't even
mention
my name once. let alone give a read.

after i called you out though, i was suddenly suspect #1 in your eyes and you seem so certain of it. ("it's a fact", eh?)

it's an odd response, like you're fishing for a reason to vote me. or at least detach from previous positions.

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

lol call me out? throw me in a lurk bin u mean? pull on another one. fishing for a reason 2 vote u? like 3rd or fourth time u said that? MUST I repeat myself? Must I really? Must I really take the energy to type that i told you im voting gandhi and that's not apt to change soon? You are raising the value of your own impact on me far too much, it is a non-factor in my etimation: your post was scummy, i called out the scummy portions. then YOU went on the uber defensive 'don't look at me' mode after I called u out for going for LHF. so don't try and wriggle falsities into this discourse.

Im not a fisher but a hunter. and you dodgy af. IF I really wanted to vote you above gandhi ida fekking did it. And if I were scum I would be far more subtle in my approach. So yeah, my point: Delta goes for LHF. Delta: no! False! eira defensive cos I put them in a lurk bin! rinse and repeat. hopefully not ad-infinitum. you are being scummy here, and your pivot point is: "Buuuut I put you in lurk bin so anything u say against me is false cos u perked up at me never saw me etcetera etcetera" which is such an absurd approach to my approach that, while it humored me, it's not something i'm going to humor.

but........ time for me to consume biomatter and view pixel films. i'll go through your ISO tomorrow with a fine comb. I'll see if the vibes that your latest actions have conveyed are wholly consistent with your past iterations.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”