Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I'm waiting to hear from zyrc as well.

Occult's theory I could almost pigeon-hole myself into believing, but I just cant. A game that only ends when every remaining player votes no lynch? That just seems way to far out there.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Occult »

Well, if the flips are not made up, I'm thinking town NKs turn up red, while delusion NKs turn up green. If Nik isn't flat out screwing us then I believe this is it and town isn't part the cult (mentioned in the op) hence why we would flip scum as in this game we would be the anti-"town" forces.

I still am bothered by the red and green kills two nights in a row, but it could just be a coincidence...
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Magua »

Hey, Zyrc.

I totally think you're town, but I see you on the board, yesterday morning, last night, and this morning, and I see no posts, and it makes me sad.

=(
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Yes please.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Magua »

@Mod:
So it's been 48 hours since Zyrconium was prodded, yes?
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Zyrconium »

Ooooook. So, I've spend the last "47" days in the dead thread.

And it's kinda hard working out what of the wealth of information there is worth sharing, especially since I was recently informed I can't directly quote any of it.
--
We'll start with the primary reason for reviving myself though, which is that MoI decided to claim Delusional once dead. Along with statements that:
1)Delusional can't win once dead.
2)Delusional can communicate somehow.(implied by 3)
3)Delusional plan currently was to take control of votes, and kill off all non-delusional, and then NL to victory.
4)Delusional was close to success before his death.

And an unrelated statement that he had redirected Magistar before dieing, therefor ML wasn't SK.
--
Only one undisputable fact of this would be that MoI isn't town, and therefor there are non-town entities out there.

I'd also be willing to bet that Achronach was town, that Pine wasn't and that NS lost the second he died.

Will post more when arsed...

Mostly think Occult and Magua contain the evilness of this game.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Magua »

Great. Wall incoming in a bit.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Magua »

Quick question while I work on this: In the dead thread, did you get the claims from the people who were lynched? You mention betting Acronach was town -- was he there, and did he claim anything? What about Raivann?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Magua »

So we've got five players left: Zyrconium, C-worl, Magister Ludi, Occult. I'm going to tackle them in that order:

Zyrconium:

So Zyrconium can suicide; when dead, he can vote but can't be voted. He can then come back to life. I'm assuming that the suicide and the resurrection are voluntary.

Overall, I think that Zyrconium is town for two reasons:
1) The ability is just horrendously overpowered for scum, and in a bastard mod setup, that's really saying something. "Hi, I can lurk and not post and hammer and everything and I can't be touched until I want to!"
2) His votes have been pretty goddamn protown when they didn't have to be (because what were we going to do to him)? Especially his voting of Empking and MagnaofIllusion, both of whom flipped "differently" when they were killed.
3) Pretty goddamn sure that as a dead person, he couldn't've been killing anyone, and so can't have been responsible for any of the night kills in this game.

C-worl:

Claimed Obi Wan Kenobi D1. "Grave Neighborizer", plus something other unclaimed active ability.

Very much reading C-worl as town. Some notes:
1) Claimed Obi Wan Kenobi. Empking flips "Obi Wan Kenobi's Delusion." This all seems to tie in together:
- Zyrconium says that MagnaofIllusion was a delusion.
- MagnaofIllusion flipped green, not red like everyone else
- Empking flipped green, not red like everyone else
- Result: Empking's a delusion as well, verified by rolename.
- Secondary Result: C-worl's not a delusion.
2) C-worl's play has also been very town (on a metameta level, it really seems to have picked up once jindori and Pine died). I called him the towniest player alive yesterday, and I continue to read him as very strong town.

Magister Ludi:

His play has been overall scummy. It's not that he doesn't take stances, because he does, but his stances are all the "easy" stances. Looking over his votes, it seems like a lot of opportunism on weak players (jindori, Raivann), coupled with selective attacks. Eg, he puts pressure on me after I replaced in for not posting, but never puts pressure on Metro for the same thing. Day 5, he puts pressure on me for not continuing my D4 Metro pressure by voting pappums rat (indicating he thinks that Metro + I are buddies), but doesn't want to lynch pappums rat later on in that day.

(At the time, I wrote him off as being a possible delusion because I felt he was egging me on to vote Metro. Rereading it, I now see it as the opposite.)

Occult:

Scum.

His three claimed abilities are to get a training counter, to spend a training counter to be protected from 3 night-kills, and to spend three training counters to kill someone. Charlie verified him as training on N4, and he claims to have used his BP power N3, N5, and N6.

1) Bulletproof is a scum claim.
2) Bulletproof when you could be shooting someone is even more of a scum claim.
3) Occult has been *very* tight-lipped with his suspicions. His vote gets set and then parked (D1 was jindori (though he did switch to Acronach at the last second), D2 was tclawren, D3 was Pine, D4 was Raivann, no vote at all D5, Stephoscope D6). With the exception of switching to Acronach at the very end of D1, he has never moved his vote.

Finally, there's the "No lynch" plan. This plan doesn't make sense, considering that we've been seeing 1-3 kills a Night for the entire game. Furthermore, you have Occult, who going by his action claims has been scared of getting NK'ed for half of the game, that he's now pushing a plan to No Lynch on a night that he shouldn't have a training counter to use to be BP. That dichotomy rings very false.

If you look at Zyrconium's comments about what MagnaofIllusion said -- specifically, "Delusional was close to success before [MagnaofIllusion's] death" -- which was N5, when there were 10 people alive, Delusional would ~4 votes. MagnaofIllusion dies, Empking dies, puts Delusional around ~2 votes. Occult pushes NL plan on 5-way -- if someone goes along with it, they NL, shoot someone that night, and now have enough votes to stall until the end of the game.

tl, dr: Occult is delusion. Magister is very, very, very, very likely partner.

VOTE: Occult
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Well Zyconiums recent post seems to paint Occult's no lynch in a very suspect light. Almost incomprehensibly bad.

Am I right in reading your post Magua that you both think I am not a delusion but am Occults patner? This stance is suspect.

(btw I just noticed Empking was Cojin's delusion. Did anyone else put this together?)

Zyrconium, anything else of note coming from the dead thread?

Occult reasoning and play today are terrible.

Vote: Occult
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Magua is probably some sort of third party/serial killer trying to paint targets on two people. Needs definite death tomorrow.
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Cuttlefish »

Day Seven Final Vote Count

Occult (3)
- C-Worl, Magua, Magister Ludi

Not Voting (2)
- Zyrconium, Occult

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
xx:xx
on
April xth
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th

Not gonna bother updating the time any more.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's Occult's lucky day! He gets to take a stand on the altar today. Whoooooo

Occult
-
Shiryu
[
from Knights of the Zodiac
], Limited Bulletproof Vigilante in Training - Lynched day seven.

Night seven, 72 hours, etc.
*Cuddle*
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Cuttlefish »

At the end of the night, only one of you awakens. But since I feel like being suspenseful, I won't say who that person is just yet.

FIRST I will tell you the first person to die. He was just an average guy. Except he had three hearts. That's 50% better than a Time Lord, you know. He also had six arms, which is 200% better than a Time Lord. If you wanted to, you could even say that his two tentacles were ∞% more tentacles than a Time Lord would ever have.
He also had a cuttlebone, which

Okay, since I'm sure you've all figured it out by now, he was one of the most amazing creatures on this planet: a cuttlefish. A cuttlefish called Wanda- er, I mean, Nikanor. The poor guy was strangled. Some bloke closed up his gills

Zyrconium
-
Nikanor the Cephalopod
[
from real life
], Half-dead Reincarnator - Strangled night seven.

Next, you see a man, in robes, taupe robes, laying next to the cephalopod, arm outstretched, as if he's trying, to reach out, to him. At his side is a saber made of light, the weapon of choice for any Jedi. It appears that this man is none other than Obi-Wan Kenobi. His chin is bruised and he is covered in the stucco used to build the roof.

C-Worl
-
Obi-Wan Kenobi
[
from the Star Wars series
], Grave Neighborizer - Uppercutted into oblivion night seven.

Last, you see another man in robes, these ones black. He looks an awful lot like Occult, but more... black. So black that you can't seem to turn your eyes back to... wherever you were looking before you looked at that black guy.

Magua
-
Black Dragon
[
], Bulletproof Piercing Vigilante in Training - Forced off a cliff night seven.

The only one left standing is Magister Ludi. The crowd watches on as he shifts back into his normal form.

"All other life forms... DESTROOOOOYED. Seeking new targets... found. Must extinguish human life on this planet. Exterminate. Exterminate. EXTERMINATE."

As Magister Ludi wheels out of the room, Cuttlefish looks around at the destruction he has wrought. Before he can begin to clean up, Cutthulhufish appears from behind the altar.

"Daddy, am I in trouble?"

"Son, you have gone behind my back and stolen supplies from my kitchen - broken my trust - for what? To bring death and destruction to the people who once called you a god? It's madness; pure and utter madness.
I've never been more proud of you in my entire life."

THE END.
*Cuddle*
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Cuttlefish »

RICO ACT
Magister Ludi
- George the Chimeran Dalek
[
from the Griffen McCandles series and the Doctor Who series
], Kill-flavour-changing Modified Ninja

tclawren
Zachrulez
-
Jaqen H'ghar
[
from A Game of Thrones
], One-shot Bulletproof Triple Reflex Contract-maker Conditional Double Voter

Nobody Special
-
The Basilisk Ring
[
from Toto! The Wonderful Adventure
], Master-Choosing Perfectionist Combined Poison Roleblock Enabler

Pine
- Chopin
[
], Basilisk Ring Possessor

C-Worl
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
[
], Antimiller Subversive Grave Neighborizer.

Umbrage
Magua
- Black Dragon
[
], Bulletproof Piercing Vigilante in Training

- Obi-Wan Kenobi's Delusion
[
], Redirecter Framing Tracker Enabler

Empking
-
Jade's Robot
[
from MS Paint Adventures
], Dedicated Super Eavesdropper Neighborizer

Cojin
-
Jade
[
from MS Paint Adventures
], Cosmically-Gifted Investigator

Fuzzy Beavers
- Kirby
[
from the Kirby series
], Backup

SharkFinn
- Jolly Octopus
[
from buttersafe.com
], One-Shot Messenger

Amrun
- Urist McNoble
[
from Dwarf Fortress
], Insanity-Influenced Crippling Vanillizing Lesser Voteblocker Roleblocker Suicide Bomber

Acronach
-
Garry Kasparov
[
from real life
], Challenged Flavour Cop in Training

Zyrconium
-
Nikanor the Cephalopod
[
from real life
], Half-Dead Townie

Charlie
- Lambdadelta
[
from Umineko No Naku Koro Ni
], Lesser Ability Cop Inventor

Raivann
- Earthworm Jim
[
from Earthworm Jim
], Split-Bodied Short-Lived Reviver - Dim halved night four.

Wild
GreyICE
- Rose
[
from MS Paint Adventures
], Fated Backup

jindori
- Saddest Turtle
[
from buttersafe.com
], Motivating Happy Amphibian

Lady Lambdadelta
- Pei-Pei's Mom
[
from Freaky Friday
], Reverse Bus-Driver

vezokpiraka
-
Seal Clubber
[
from Kingdom of Loathing
], Modified Treasure Hunter Inventor

Occult
-
Shiryu
[
], Limited Bulletproof Vigilante in Training

PimHel
Surye
-
Red
[
from Pokemon
], Extended Jailkeeper Baton Passer - Uppercutted into oblivion night six.

implosion
Stephoscope
-
Tom Cruise
[
from real life
], Game-Changing Self-Devoted Inventor

- Buttface the Hero
[
from Neverwinter Nights
], Apprentice with Potential

tclawren/Zachrulez (Jaqen H'ghar) wrote:
A girl chooses, a man obeys. You have a debt to the red god that you intend to repay, no matter what it might mean for everyone else.

Hello tclawren/Zachrulez. You are
Jaqen H'ghar
[
from A Game of Thrones
], One-shot Bulletproof Triple Reflex Contract-maker Conditional Double Voter
. Your abilities are as follows:

(P) Name a Name, and It Will Be Done:
Anyone who targets you will be given the opportunity to name a name. They will not be told your name, or that you are the one causing the prompt. Once a name is given, you will enter under a contract to have that person lynched.
(P) Any Name But That!:
You may not enter into a contract to lynch yourself. If your own name is specified by a person targeting you, that person will be asked politely to choose another name.
(P) Efficient Killer:
Your vote counts for double against those people you are meant to lynch. This ability will not be reflected in vote counts.
(P) Faceless Man:
You have the ability to change your face at will. This will save you from an attempt on your life. Don't expect it to work more than once, though.

Win Condition (
Mercenary
):
You win and will leave the game once you have fulfilled three contracts. The game will continue after your departure.

RICO ACT/Magister Ludi (George the Chimeran Dalek) wrote:
The Daleks came to your world, looking for an experiment. They combined your genes with those of a Dalek, and called you one of their own. You're better than them, though. You're better than everyone, and you won't rest until you see every other living being exterminated.

Hello RICO ACT/Magister Ludi. You are
George the Chimeran Dalek
[
from the Griffen McCandles series and the Doctor Who series
], Kill-flavour-changing Modified Ninja.
Your abilities are as follows:

(A) Shape-shifter (Player):
Each night, you may change your shape into that of another player. For that night, your kill flavour will match their role, and all actions targeting you will be redirected to them.
(A) Shape-shifter (Animal):
Each night, you may change your shape into that of an animal. For that night, your kill flavour will match that animal's. In addition, if that animal has a special property (poison, for example), you will take on that property as well.
(F) EXTERMINATE:
You may attempt to kill a player during the night. Your default kill method is "EXTERMINATED".

Win Condition (
Serial Killer
):
You win when all other players are dead, or if nothing can prevent the same from happening.

You have access to the following fakeclaim:
"En Taro Adun, Executor. I am Judicator Aldaris, and I have been sent by the Conclave to serve and counsel you."

Hello ~~~~. You are
Judicator Aldaris
[
from StarCraft
], Nexus.

(P) Psionic Shield:
Any actions targeting you will instead be redirected elsewhere.

Win Condition (
Town
):
You win when the town is the only faction remaining.

Nobody Special (Basilisk Ring) wrote:
The Snake Rings are powerful artifacts capable of turning people to stone. They are so powerful, in fact, that some seem to have gained sentience.

Hello Nobody Special. You are
The Basilisk Ring
[
], Master-choosing Perfectionist Combined Poison Roleblock Enabler.

(A) Unruly Ring:
You may choose to disown your current master (if you have one). If you do not currently have a master, you may choose another.
(P) Bestower of Venom:
Your current master gains the ability to poison players during odd-numbered nights. The poisoned player will die on the beginning of the second day after being poisoned, and will be roleblocked until then as they slowly turn to stone.
(P) Pythonic Perfectionism:
If your bite is redirected in any way, it will fail.
(P) Truly Unruly:
You will automatically disown any master who fails to poison a player on an odd-numbered night.
(P) Imprinted:
You may not choose to disown your first master, Chopin.
(P) Basilisk's Blood:
You are immune to the effects of your own poison.

Win Condition (
Mafia-ally
):
You win when the mafia is the only faction remaining, or when nothing can prevent the same from happening. You count as mafia for the purposes of all win conditions.

C-Worl (Obi-Wan Kenobi) wrote:
"You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

Hello C-Worl. You are
Obi-Wan Kenobi
[
], Antimiller Subversive Grave Neighborizer.

(A) These Are Not the Scum You're Looking For:
You may choose to clear one person each night. This person will show up as town to cops, will not be seen going anywhere to trackers and watchers, and will show up as their fakeclaim (if they have one) to role cops.
(P) Good-Natured Hermit:
You appear town to all investigations, as per the above ability. In addition, you will flip as a town Grave Neighborizer on death.
(P) Use The Force, Luke (Inactive):
You may choose one player with whom to open a quicktopic for the rest of the game. You may speak with that person at any time. This ability becomes active only after your death.
(F) Force Choke:
You may attempt to kill a player during the night. Your kill method is "Strangled".
(F) Mafia Meeting Room:
You may speak with your partner, ~~~~ (
Chopin
[
], Basilisk Ring Possessor
) in this quicktopic during the night and confirmation phases.

Win Condition (
Mafia
):
You win when the mafia is the only faction remaining, or when nothing can prevent the same from happening.

Pine (Chopin) wrote:
With the help of your snake rings, you've quickly risen to the rank of corporal in your local army. All you have to do to get your next promotion is defeat this bunch of saps. Should be a piece of cake.

Hello Pine. You are
Chopin
[
], Basilisk Ring Possessor.

(A) Basilisk Bite:
You may choose to poison a player on every odd-numbered night. The target will die on the dawn of the second day after they are poisoned, and are roleblocked until that time as they slowly turn to stone. If this action does not resolve on every odd-numbered night, you lose possession of the ring.
(P) Pythonic Perfectionism:
If the basilisk bite is redirected in any way, it will fail to resolve.
(P) Herpetologist:
You are immune to poisons.
(F) Hard Rock Café:
You may attempt to kill a player during the night. Your kill method is "Stoned".
(F) Mafia Meeting Room:
You may speak with your partner, ~~~~ (
Obi-Wan Kenobi
[
], Antimiller Subversive Grave Neighborizer
) in this quicktopic during the night and confirmation phases.

Win Condition (
Mafia
):
You win when the mafia is the only faction remaining, or when nothing can prevent the same from happening.

"Any dolt with half a brain / Can see that humankind has gone insane / To the point where I don't know / If I'll upset the status quo / If I throw poison in the water main."

Hello ~~~~. You are
Dr. Horrible
[
from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
], Obsessive-Compulsive Poisoner
. Your abilities are as follows:

(A) Poison the Water Mains:
You may choose to poison a player on every odd-numbered night. The target will die on the dawn of the second day after they are poisoned. You must use this ability on every odd-numbered night. If this ability fails to resolve for any reason, you will lose this ability.
(P) Chin Up, Billy Buddy:
You have an irrational fear of plans going astray ever since your mishap with the death ray. If your poison is redirected in any way, it will fail to resolve.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Empking (Jade's Robot) wrote:
As Jade sleeps, you are awake. You are given consciousness by her sleeping thoughts. However, you want more. You want to be your own entity, capable of controlling your own actions. Cuttlefish has given you that gift, but now you have to fight to keep it.

Hello Empking. You are
Jade's Robot
[
from MS Paint Adventures
], Dedicated Super Eavesdropper Neighborizer.

(P) Shared Consciousness:
Since you are an offshoot of Jade's consciousness, you know that Jade (~~~~) is a role in this game.
(P) Dreambot:
You see all that Jade sees when she is dreaming. As such, you will receive identical investigative results to hers whenever she sleeps. In addition, you will be able to perform your own investigations while Jade is asleep, effectively giving you two results for Jade's investigation.
(A) Re-integration of Consciousness:
You may choose to open a permanent quicktopic with Jade (~~~~) during the night. This action is not subject to redirection.
(F) Delusion Meeting Room:
You may speak with your partners, ~~~~ (
Black Dragon
[
) and ~~~~ (
Obi-Wan Kenobi's Delusion
[
) in this quicktopic during at any time.

Win Condition (
Delusion
):
You win when Cutthulhufish arrives, or when nothing can prevent the same from happening.

Good dog. Best friend.

Hello ~~~~. You are
Becquerel
[
from MS Paint Adventures
], Dedicated Canine Shield Neighborizer.

(P) First Guardian:
You will automatically shield Jade (~~~~) from all attacks during the night. If Jade's life would be claimed, yours is claimed instead.
(A) Prototype:
You may choose to open a permanent quicktopic with Jade (~~~~) during the night. However, doing so will cause you to lose your
First Guardian
passive ability. This action is not subject to redirection.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Umbrage/Magua (Black Dragon) wrote:
You were defeated by Dragon Shiryu once before. Now, thanks to Cuttlefish, you've been given another chance to beat your bronze counterpart. You don't plan on going down so easily this time.

Hello Umbrage/Magua. You are
Black Dragon
[
], Bulletproof Piercing Vigilante in Training.

(P) Black Rivalry:
Because you are an obsessive stalker of his, you know that Shiryu (~~~~) is a role in this game.
(P) Intense Rivalry:
Each time Shiryu goes through training, you are motivated to go through equal training to become more like your hero Shiryu. You will gain a training counter each time Shiryuu trains.
(A) Impregnable Black Cloth
(Requires one Training Counter)
:
You may cloak yourself in your black cloth. Using this ability will reduce your number of training counters by one.
(A) Rising Black Dragon Force
(Requires two Training Counters)
:
You may attempt to kill a player during the night. Your kill method is "Uppercutted into oblivion".
(P) Black Dragon's Strength
(Requires three Training Counters)
:
Your kills will now punch through any protection.
Jade's Robot
[
from MS Paint Adventures
) and ~~~~ (
[

Win Condition (
Delusion
):
You win when Cutthulhufish arrives, or when nothing can prevent the same from happening.

Once a ninja named Hanzo Hasashi, you now wander the netherrealm seeking vengeance against those who killed your clan and family.

Hello ~~~~. You are
Scorpion
[
from the Mortal Kombat series
], Inefficient Vigilante.

(A) Get Over Here!:
You may target a person at night to draw them closer to yourself. You must use this ability on a player before attempting to kill them. This mark lasts only for one night, not including the night in which you marked them with this ability.
(A) Uppercut!:
You may attempt to kill a player during the night. Your kill method is "Uppercutted into oblivion". If this action is not used on a player marked by
Get Over Here!
, the action will fail.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Uprising/MagnaofIllusion (Obi-Wan Kenobi's Delusion) wrote:
"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded."

Hello Uprising/MagnaofIllusion. You are
[
], Redirecter Framing Tracker Enabler.

(P) Crazy Old Man:
You know that Obi-Wan Kenobi (~~~~) is a role in this game.
(A) Jedi Mind-Tricks:
You may redirect a player's action at night.
(A) Force-induced Hallucinations (Inactive):
You may choose to target a player during the night. If you choose to use this ability, you must also specify a tracker result. That player will get a track result from their own target with your chosen result. This ability will become active following the night in which the real Obi-Wan Kenobi decides to use an ability.
Jade's Robot
[
from MS Paint Adventures
) and ~~~~ (
Black Dragon
[

As the leader of an organisation of spies, you'd expect some support from that organisation. However, you have come here alone. There will be no backup this time.

Hello ~~~~. You are
M
[
from the James Bond series
], Tracker Enabler.

(A) Spy Training:
Even though your support hasn't come with you on this mission, that doesn't mean you can't create some support. Each night you may motivate a person into tracking their target in addition to performing their regular action.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Cojin (Jade) wrote:
You can see the past, present and future in the clouds. This ability has proven itself useful so far, so why not continue using it?

Hello Cojin. You are
Jade
[
from MS Paint Adventures
], Cosmically-Gifted Investigator.

(A) Sleep Tight, Dreamer:
Each night you may choose to go to sleep. You will look to the clouds for answers, but you will not be able to choose what it is the clouds decide to show you.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Mod Note: Jade receives information about the game's flip mechanic in the form, "[alignment] flips as [alignment]."

Wild/GreyICE (Rose) wrote:
As the Seer of Light, it is your duty to reveal the secrets hidden in the dark. However, getting to the point where you're able to do that is going to take time. A whole lot of precious time.

Hello Wild/GreyICE. You are
Rose
[
from MS Paint Adventures
], Fated Backup.

(P) Destined to Divine... Eventually.:
You will eventually gain the ability to make investigations.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Mod Note: Rose take on Jade's role if Jade is killed.

Amrun (Urist McNoble) wrote:
You were just a simple dwarf with no real skills or prospects. Then it was decided that as the most useless dwarf in the fortress, you should be the baron! Now you have so many things on your mind that frankly it's getting a bit hard to stay sane.

Hello Amrun. You are
Urist McNoble
[
from Dwarf Fortress
], Insanity-Influenced Crippling Vanillizing Lesser Voteblocker Roleblocker Suicide Bomber.

(A) Mandate:
During the day, you may demand that two players be on the lynch wagon of a specified player. At the end of the day, if a mandated player is not on the specified wagon, you will beat them into submission as punishment, adding a cripple counter. If a player reaches two cripple counters, they are turned vanilla for the rest of the game. In addition, a player may be in for additional punishment depending on your sanity. When you use this ability, you must target two different players. The player specified first will be the first to receive a beating if both players have broken a mandate. Voteless players are not subject to this ability.
(P) Mentally Unstable Dwarf:
The more mandates that are broken, the more unhappy and the less sane you become. For each broken mandate, you gain one insanity counter.
  • With one insanity counter, you will voteblock a player for the following day when you deliver a beating.
  • With two insanity counters, you will roleblock a player for the following night when you deliver a beating.
  • With three insanity counters, you will both voteblock a player for the following day and roleblock a player for the following night when you deliver a beating.
  • With four insanity counters, you will go berserk and suicide bomb a player the night after you deliver a beating.

Win Condition (
Town
):

SharkFinn (Jolly Octopus) wrote:
You surely are the jolliest cephalopod of them all. Oh hey, you're a cephalopod. That means you can play aggressive mind games with Cutthulhufish! Yay!

Hello SharkFinn. You are
Jolly Octopus
[
from buttersafe.com
], One-Shot Messenger.

(A) Aggressive Mind Games:
During the night you may send a single message to a player. The message will be relayed to the player with no additional text added. You may only use this ability once.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Mod Note: After using his one-shot ability, Jolly Octopus gains a quicktopic with Saddest Turtle and changes his role.

jindori (Saddest Turtle) wrote:
You have to be the saddest turtle ever. You're so sad that your sadness is starting to rub off on other not-so-sad creatures.

Hello jindori. You are
Saddest Turtle
[
from buttersafe.com
], Depressing Lonely Amphibian.

(A) Spread the Sadness:
During the night, you must choose to target another player. That player will die at the end of the next night if they do not use an ability on the night you are using this ability or on the following day. Players that do not have (A) abilities are immune to this ability.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Mod Note: After Jolly Octopus uses his ability, Saddest Turtle's role changes to the following:
After Night One... wrote:
You've finally made a friend! You have got to be the happiest turtle ever.

Hello jindori. You are
Saddest Turtle
[
from buttersafe.com
], Motivating Happy Amphibian.

(A) Hand Out the Happiness:
During the day, you may choose to target another player. That night, they will be able to use their (A) abilities twice instead of once. They will not be notified that you have used this ability on them until the start of the night phase.
(P) Friendly Hangout:
You may speak with your only friend, ~~~~, in this quicktopic at any time.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Raivann (Earthworm Jim) wrote:
"Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands of justice!"

Hello Raivann. You are
Earthworm Jim
[
from Earthworm Jim
], Split-Bodied Short-Lived Reviver.

(P) Regeneration:
The first time you would die, you instead are split into two. Another account under your control will enter the game, and he will act as a vanilla role, with one exception; if you die, your alternate account also dies, and vice-versa. You will die at the end of the second day after this passive is used.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Mod Note: The extra account's user name is Deja Vecu.

Fuzzy Beavers (Kirby) wrote:
♫You're just a city blob, born and raised in south dreamland.♫

Hello Fuzzy Beavers. You are
Kirby
[
from the Kirby series
], Backup.

(A) Absorb:
During the night, you may target a dead player. You will gain their passive and active abilities for the rest of the game.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Occult (Shiryu) wrote:
You are the strongest of all the Bronze Saints. Sheer physical strength isn't going to win for you this time, however.

Hello Occult. You are
Shiryu
[
], Limited Bulletproof Vigilante in Training.

(A) Train, Train, Train!:
Each night, you may choose to hone your strength. Doing so will give you one Training Counter.
(A) Impenetrable Bronze Cloth
(Requires one Training Counter)
:
You may choose to hide behind your Cloth at night. If you do this, you will lose one Training Counter. Your Cloth will only protect you from three kills before cracking and becoming useless. You will be told when your Cloth breaks, but not when your Cloth protects you from a kill.
(A) Rozan's Rising Dragon Force
(Requires three Training Counters)
:
You may attempt to kill a player during the night. Your kill method is "Punched out".

Win Condition (
Town
):

implosion/Stephoscope (Tom Cruise) wrote:
You have always been fond of weird cults. This new Cutthulhufish cult is even weirder than that other one you had, so of course you had to sign up!

Hello implosion/Stephoscope. You are
Tom Cruise
[
from real life
], Game-Changing Self-Devoted Inventor.

(A) Worship:
You may choose to worship Cutthulhufish at night. Doing this will grant you a one-shot ability, but will also give Cutthulhufish the power to change the state of the game in some way.

Win Condition (
Town
):

vezokpiraka (Seal Clubber) wrote:
The last thing you knew, you were hanging out in the Smacketeria, drinking some refreshing wereseal blood. Now you're in this weird place and everyone is talking about lynching and you just can't handle it and just want to go club some seals to relax.

Hello vezokpiraka. You are a
Seal Clubber
[
from Kingdom of Loathing
], Modified Treasure Hunter Inventor.

(A) Going Clubbing:
Each night you may attempt to club a seal. Doing this requires you have a seal figurine. Luckily, you happen to have one of each type tucked away! When using this ability, specify which figurine you'd like to use. Your choices are: charred seal, cold seal, stinking seal, shadowy seal, or slippery seal.
(A) Philanthropist:
Because you really only care about clubbing seals and not the stuff they leave behind, you must give away any items that you get from the seals on the night following their clubbing. You may use this action in addition to another (A) ability at night. Any items kept for more than one day will be automatically thrown away.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Lady Lambdadelta (Pei-Pei's Mom) wrote:
"Cookie?"

Hello Lady Lambdadelta. You are
Pei-Pei's Mom
[
from Freaky Friday
], Reverse Bus-Driver.

(A) Fortune Cookie Freakiness:
You may target two players during the night. The two players will use their abilities on the target of the other player.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Acronach (Garry Kasparov) wrote:
You will eventually be a chess grandmaster, but everyone has to start somewhere. This is the story of how you learned to play chess.

Hello Acronach. You are
Garry Kasparov
[
from real life
], Challenged Flavour Cop in Training.

(A) I Challenge You to a D-D-D-D-Duel!:
You may challenge a player to a game of chess. If you win, you will learn something about his role. Your chances of winning are based upon the intelligence of the person you challenge.
(A) Train Your Tactics:
You may hone your chess skills, significantly increasing your chances of winning against any given player.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Zyrconium (Nikanor) wrote:
You have wanted to be a cephalopod for a long time. The arrival of Cutthulhufish is your signal that the time has come at last.

Hello Zyrconium. You are
Nikanor
[
from real life
], Suicidal Townie.

(P) Swim With the Cuttlefishes:
You will drown yourself at the end of day one. Nothing can prevent this from happening.

Win Condition (
Town
):

After Day One... wrote:
What is dead can never die, but rises again harder and stronger. You will rise again, in time. For now, though, it pleases you to rest and enjoy your time in the floaty abyss.

Hello Zyrconium. You are
Nikanor the Cephalopod
[
from real life
], Half-dead Reincarnator.

(P) Drowned:
Since you are dead, you have access to the limbo quicktopic. You may not post in the game thread.
(P) Cephalopodic Communication:
Although you are dead, Cuttlefish can still hear your voice. Any votes made in the limbo quicktopic will be counted in vote counts under your name (~~~~).
(A) Reincarnation
: During the night phase, you may choose to come back to life as a cephalopod. If you choose to use this ability, you will lose all of your (P) and (A) abilities.

Win Condition (
Town
):

PimHel/Surye (Red) wrote:
"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause."

Hello PimHel/Surye. You are
Red
[
from Pokemon
], Extended Jailkeeper Baton Passer.

(A) Catch That Pokemon!:
You may throw a master ball at another player, capturing them until they die. Since you only have one master ball, you may only use this ability once. Your other abilities will activate on the successful resolution of this ability.
(P) You Teach Me and I'll Teach You:
You may speak with your captive in a quicktopic at any time.
(A) I Choose You, Pikachu!:
You may send out your captive at night. While he is sent out, all actions targeting you will instead target him. Your captive will be sent out until you choose to recall him.
(A) Pikachu, Come Back!:
You may recall your captive at night. While he is recalled, he may not perform any actions. Any actions targeting him will instead target you. This is the default setting. Your captive will sit in his pokeball until you choose to send him out again.
(A) Pikachu, Use Hyper Beam!:
You may direct your captive's night (A) action to a target of your choice. You may only use this ability once before they start loafing around.
(P) Run For It, Pikachu!:
If you die, your captive will be released.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Charlie (Lambdadelta) wrote:
Regarded as a very powerful witch, the witch of certainty has lived for over a thousand years. With her playing the game, victory is certainly assured....

Hello Charlie. You are
Lambdadelta
[
from Umineko No Naku Koro Ni
], Lesser Ability Cop Inventor.

(A) Supporting the Losing Side:
Each night, you may target a player with this ability. If they use an (A) ability, you will learn the name of that ability. If they do not, they will be given a one-shot (A) ability.

Win Condition (
Town
):

Mod Note: The ability given will be related to the recipient's role.

Cicada/Metro/pappums rat (Buttface) wrote:
You came to the city to rid it of the Wailing Death. Only instead of the Wailing Death, you find the Black Death. Oh well, there can't be THAT much of a difference.

Hello Cicada/Metro/pappums rat. You are
Buttface the Hero
[
from Neverwinter Nights
], Apprentice with Potential.

(A) Develop Your Potential:
Each night, you may choose to develop an area of expertise. You may choose from Might, Wizardry or Stealth. You will gain a new ability each time you develop your skills.

Win Condition (
Town
):
Last edited by Cuttlefish on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Cuddle*
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Cuttlefish »

Night One Actions:

Mafia:

• C-Worl
    F-kills
    Cojin

• C-Worl
    clears
    Pine

• Pine
    poison/blocks
    SharkFinn

Delusion:

• MagnaofIllusion
    redirects
    GreyICE
    to
    jindori

• Empking
    nones

Serial Killer:

• Magister Ludi
    F-kills
    vezokpiraka

• Magister Ludi
    mimics
    vezokpiraka

Town:

• Cojin
    rests
  • SharkFinn

• jindori
    depresses
    PimHel

• Fuzzy Beavers
    nones
  • Occult
    trains
  • implosion
    worships
  • vezokpiraka
    clubs a spooky seal
  • Lady Lambdadelta
    busses
    GreyICE
    and
    vezokpiraka

• Zyrconium
    nones
  • PimHel
    catches
    Amrun

• Charlie
    inspect/invents
    Raivann

• Metro
    develops Wizardry

Night One Resolutions:

Magister Ludi
mimics
vezokpiraka

Lady Lambdadelta
reverse-buses
GreyICE
and
vezokpiraka

MagnaofIllusion
redirects
GreyICE
to
jindori

PimHel
catches
Amrun

Pine
poison/blocks
SharkFinn

C-Worl
F-kills
Cojin

Magister Ludi
F-kills
vezokpiraka

C-Worl
clears
Pine

Cojin
rests (failed: dead)

GreyICE
auto-transforms

Empking
auto-eavesdrops
Cojin
(failed: Cojin is dead)

Empking
auto-rests

SharkFinn
(failed: blocked)

SharkFinn
auto-neighborizes
jindori

jindori
auto-transforms

Occult
trains

Metro
gains Ward

implosion
gains a double vote and increases lynch threshold

vezokpiraka
clubs a spooky seal (failed: dead)

jindori
depresses
PimHel

Charlie
inspect/invents
Raivann
(gives Raivann one-shot votedouble)

Night Two Actions:

Mafia:

• C-Worl
    F-kills
    jindori

• C-Worl
    clears
    Pine

Delusion:

• MagnaofIllusion
    redirects
    Lady Lambdadelta
    to
    Charlie

• Magua
    nones

Serial Killer:

• Magister Ludi
    F-kills
    GreyICE

• Magister Ludi
    mimics
    Amrun

Town:

• Fuzzy Beavers
    absorbs
    Nobody Special

• Occult
    trains
  • Stephoscope
    nones
  • Lady Lambdadelta
    busses
    MagnaofIllusion
    and
    Lady Lambdadelta

• Lady Lambdadelta
    busses
    Magister Ludi
    and
    Amrun

• Zyrconium
    nones
  • Surye
    nones
  • Charlie
    inspect/invents
    Raivann

• Metro
    trains Wizardry
  • Raivann
    nones

Night Two Resolutions:

Surye
auto-redirectshields
Amrun

Magister Ludi
mimics
Amrun
Surye
(Redirected)

Lady Lambdadelta
reverse-buses
MagnaofIllusion
and
Lady Lambdadelta

Lady Lambdadelta
reverse-buses
Magister Ludi
Surye
and
Amrun
Surye
(Redirected)

MagnaofIllusion
redirects
Lady Lambdadelta
MagnaofIllusion
to
Charlie
(Redirected)

Pine
's poison kills
SharkFinn

C-Worl
F-kills
jindori

Magister Ludi
F-kills
GreyICE

C-Worl
clears
Pine

GreyICE
auto-investigates (Failed: dead)

Occult
trains

Metro
gains Scry

Charlie
inspect/invents
Raivann
(gives Raivann one-shot votedouble)

Fuzzy Beavers
becomes a Master-choosing Perfectionist Combined Poison Roleblock Enabler

Night Three Actions:

Mafia:

• C-Worl
    F-kills
    Fuzzy Beavers

• C-Worl
    clears
    none

Delusion:

• MagnaofIllusion
    redirects
    Fuzzy Beavers
    to
    Empking

• Magua
    kills
    Amrun

Serial Killer:

• Magister Ludi
    F-kills
    Amrun

• Magister Ludi
    mimics
    Lady Lambdadelta

Town:

• Fuzzy Beavers
    enables
    MagnaofIllusion

• Occult
    becomes bulletproof
  • Stephoscope
    worships
  • Lady Lambdadelta
    busses
    MagnaofIllusion
    and
    Lady Lambdadelta

• Zyrconium
    nones
  • Surye
    releases
    Amrun

• Charlie
    inspect/invents
    Empking

• Metro
    develops Wizardry
  • Raivann
    votedoubles
    Magua

Night Three Resolutions:

Surye
releases
Amrun

Amrun
auto-redirectshields
Surye

Magister Ludi
mimics
Lady Lambdadelta

Lady Lambdadelta
reverse-buses
MagnaofIllusion
and
Lady Lambdadelta

MagnaofIllusion
redirects
Fuzzy Beavers
MagnaofIllusion
to
Empking
(Redirected)

Occult
protects
Occult

C-Worl
F-kills
Fuzzy Beavers

Magister Ludi
F-kills
Amrun

Magua
kills
Amrun

Metro
gains Levitate

Charlie
inspect/invents
Empking
(gives Empking one-shot Nosyneighborize)

Fuzzy Beavers
enables
MagnaofIllusion
(Failed: dead)

Raivann
votedoubles
Magua

Stephoscope
gets a one-shot votereverse and decreases lynch threshold.

Night Four Actions:

Mafia:

• C-Worl
    F-kills
    Lady Lambdadelta

• C-Worl
    clears
    tclawren

Delusion:

• MagnaofIllusion
    redirects
    Lady Lambdadelta
    to
    Magister Ludi

• Magua
    kills
    Lady Lambdadelta

• Empking
    nones

Serial Killer:

• Magister Ludi
    F-kills
    Raivann

• Magister Ludi
    mimics
    Lady Lambdadelta

Town:

• Occult
    trains
  • Stephoscope
    worships
  • Lady Lambdadelta
    busses
    MagnaofIllusion
    and
    Lady Lambdadelta

• Zyrconium
    nones
  • Charlie
    inspect/invents
    Occult

• pappums rat
    Scrys
    Stephoscope

• Raivann
    votesplits
    Deja Vecu

Night Four Resolutions:

Magister Ludi
mimics
Lady Lambdadelta

Lady Lambdadelta
reverse-buses
MagnaofIllusion
and
Lady Lambdadelta

MagnaofIllusion
redirects
Lady Lambdadelta
MagnaofIllusion
to
Magister Ludi
Lady Lambdadelta
(Redirected)

Occult
trains

C-Worl
F-kills
Lady Lambdadelta

Magister Ludi
F-kills
Raivann

Magua
kills
Lady Lambdadelta

C-Worl
clears
tclawren

Charlie
inspect/invents
Occult
(gets result: "Occult used
Train, Train, Train!
")

Raivann
votedoubles
Deja Vecu

Stephoscope
receives result "As of the beginning of night four, eight of the fourteen living players are town." He also increases the flip cycle mechanic by one for day five.

pappums rat
Scrys
Stephoscope
(gets result: "Stephoscope targeted Stephoscope.")

Night Five Actions:

Mafia:

• C-Worl
    F-kills
    MagnaofIllusion

• C-Worl
    clears
    Zachrulez

Delusion:

• MagnaofIllusion
    redirects
    Magister Ludi
    to
    C-Worl

• Magua
    kills
    Charlie

• Empking
    nosyneighborizes
    Zachrulez

Serial Killer:

• Magister Ludi
    F-kills
    Zachrulez

• Magister Ludi
    mimics
    MagnaofIllusion

Town:

• Occult
    becomes bulletproof
  • Stephoscope
    worships
  • Zyrconium
    nones
  • Charlie
    inspect/invents
    Magua

Night Five Resolutions:

Magister Ludi
mimics
MagnaofIllusion

MagnaofIllusion
redirects
Magister Ludi
MagnaofIllusion
to
C-Worl
(Redirected)

Occult
protects
Occult

C-Worl
F-kills
MagnaofIllusion

Magister Ludi
F-kills
Zachrulez
(Failed: Zachrulez is bulletproof)

Magua
kills
Charlie

C-Worl
clears
Zachrulez

Charlie
inspect/invents
Magua

Stephoscope
receives result "As of the beginning of night five, there are five quicktopics in play." He also starts to cause the random neighborization of living players every four game-hours.

Empking
nosyneighborizes
Zachrulez

Night Six Actions:

Mafia:

• C-Worl
    F-kills
    Occult

• C-Worl
    clears
    none

Delusion:

• Magua
    kills
    Surye

Serial Killer:

• Magister Ludi
    F-kills
    Empking

• Magister Ludi
    mimics
    C-Worl

Town:

• Occult
    becomes bulletproof
  • Zyrconium
    resurrects

Night Six Resolutions:

Magister Ludi
mimics
C-Worl

Occult
protects
Occult

C-Worl
F-kills
Occult
(Failed: Occult is protected)

Magister Ludi
F-kills
Empking

Magua
kills
Surye

Zyrconium
resurrects
Zyrconium

Night Seven Actions:

Mafia:

• C-Worl
    F-kills
    Zyrconium

• C-Worl
    clears
    none

Delusion:

• Magua
    kills
    Magister Ludi

Serial Killer:

• Magister Ludi
    F-kills
    Magua

• Magister Ludi
    mimics
    C-Worl

Night Seven Resolutions:

Magister Ludi
mimics
C-Worl

Magua
kills
Magister Ludi
C-Worl
(Redirected)

C-Worl
F-kills
Zyrconium

Magister Ludi
F-kills
Magua
*Cuddle*
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Cuttlefish »

Congrats to the winners: Magister Ludi and Zachrulez!

Y'all can talk now.
*Cuddle*
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

This game was... interesting.

I thought I had punted away my ultimate evil victory by solo-winning when I gave zach a contract on the life of pappums I think it was, thinking he only had one contract outstanding but infact he had two and didn't even need to be on the wagon to win and leave the game.

Dead QT?
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Why was Magua kill redirected?
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Also, what was my animal shapeshifting powers?
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh nvrmnd
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Anyway Mag Ludi did a good job.

Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Cuttlefish »

Dead QT
All other QTs can be posted at the will of their owners (i.e. Mafia QT, Delusion QT, Under the Sea QT, Red QT).

Ludi: If it were a poisonous animal, you'd use poison instead of a normal kill. If it were an elephant or something big like that, it would've been strongarm. We didn't really put too much thought into it because that ability paled in comparison to your other ability.

Gonna post some comments on Nikanor.
*Cuddle*
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by C-Worl »

WALP MY FIRSTEST SCUM GAME ENDED AS TEH LOSS. HOWZEVAH I DIDS TOTE MAKE FINAL FO'. PECAE LOVE AND FROGS DAWGS. I'M OUT.

BTW, y'all should totes read the mafia qt I rambled incoherently for the last 30 minutes in thur.

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Yeah, I was thinking it must be something good otherwise why would i ever use it? Answer, I never did. I had some more thoughts, will get around to them soon enough.

Also, the one role that could decipher this set-up, died night one. hehehe.

Also, I had a town read on C-Worl. Good job C-Worl.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”