Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2532, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2505, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, Kirari could just be scum here.
What's interesting here is earlier this dayphase you were arguing nom was likely scum. What happened to that read?
that doesn't preclude you as scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 2543, popsofctown wrote:I don't know that Nero Cain will actually live to LyLo to hold me to it.
Why do you think Nero would be dead before lylo?
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:00 pm

In post 2550, Nero Cain wrote:that doesn't preclude you as scum.
Sure but given there's the possibility of a wagon on her and there's not currently a wagon on me I'm surprised that you never really seemed to engage with a push on her and instead shifted to shading the person pushing a wagon on her
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2548, Kirari Momobami wrote:Then give a non-shit argument about ofrhz

My read rate on her is like, barely above 60%, but I still see 0 reason to see her as scum in this particular game and several mediocre-to-good reasons to see her as town including general activity and engagement (post rate), reactions to wagons on scum (Redflavor wagon d1), and ability to solve for town for compelling reasons (Montosh read in response to RF).
Don't you realize that she's literally letting us hit each other? Her biggest active points where when I was pushing her. I still stand by the fact that most other things she posted were extremely weak in terms of conviction. She tries to make it sound like it's not a big deal and "but I was away from the site!!!!" (which was not the argument in the first place) but it actually really is. I pointed one specific example about her "defense" of red that really pinged me because it was not a true defense, and she basically openly invited people to lynch there without her real approval, which pinged me really hard.

Another example is her having the conviction that I could be scum when you mentioned it and asked her about it, yet never voting me anyway ever, and instead sitting on Otter who I believe was the attempted lynch for scum today. And ever since I said that, you've been irrationally pushing my slot with countless contradicting possibilities, and I think that's stupid whatever alignment you are.

I am trying to make you show why I am pushing an Of lynch. People are acting weird around me for it so I think I am on the right path with this. This is the last step to closing this game, possibly.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2551, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2543, popsofctown wrote:I don't know that Nero Cain will actually live to LyLo to hold me to it.
Why do you think Nero would be dead before lylo?
I leashed the vig on him for mispronouning me
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

note to self, don't misgender pops THEY might vig you to death
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

That would be really depressing if Kirari and me are actually TvT and that scums are laughing their ass off in scumchat right now
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Tbh I just want ONE game where I get to lead a lynch on someone because that legit has not happened yet and it's starting to depress me a lot lol
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:06 pm

In post 2553, nomnomnom wrote:Don't you realize that she's literally letting us hit each other?
I mean she only logs on like once every 2 days but that has nothing to do with her alignment. And given that's the case, it's really surprising she got into this game enough to break 100 posts when I have not seen that from her scumgame in recent memory
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Still not really feeling the LuckyOtter and would lean more towards ofrhz of the two top wagons. But neither feels like scum and people like DeasVail and JesusLouisus just seem happy letting their vote sit and aren't really pushing anything while they wait for time to pass. Neither has ever explained their votes or reads.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

KK are there enough vigs in the setup for me to leashkill both nom and nero cain

please say yes

so hurtful nom

i went so far as to make up a pronoun specifically for you and that's what i get back
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

KK happy birthday dude
"Well, I..."
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2558, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2553, nomnomnom wrote:Don't you realize that she's literally letting us hit each other?
I mean she only logs on like once every 2 days but that has nothing to do with her alignment. And given that's the case, it's really surprising she got into this game enough to break 100 posts when I have not seen that from her scumgame in recent memory
I legit only think her activity peaks was to defend herself from my accusations and then asking a few blanket questions.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:08 pm

In post 2553, nomnomnom wrote:Another example is her having the conviction that I could be scum when you mentioned it and asked her about it, yet never voting me anyway ever, and instead sitting on Otter who I believe was the attempted lynch for scum today.
I mean does she strike you as the type to lead a fresh lynch? She'll push against a lynch on a townread ala Red, but one of the things I like about her towngame is that she's actually willing to sheep people. Like you're simultaneously complaining that no one ever just joins with you on a lynch, while trying to lynch one of the people in a game that will actually support a persons he's townreading in a lynch even if she has other reads.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2559, Kublai Khan wrote:Still not really feeling the LuckyOtter and would lean more towards ofrhz of the two top wagons. But neither feels like scum and people like DeasVail and JesusLouisus just seem happy letting their vote sit and aren't really pushing anything while they wait for time to pass. Neither has ever explained their votes or reads.
I think you're right.

I would probably consider these two slots if we had more time. Right now I don't wanna stir too hard into a random direction, it makes me feel uneasy.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2563, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2553, nomnomnom wrote:Another example is her having the conviction that I could be scum when you mentioned it and asked her about it, yet never voting me anyway ever, and instead sitting on Otter who I believe was the attempted lynch for scum today.
I mean does she strike you as the type to lead a fresh lynch? She'll push against a lynch on a townread ala Red, but one of the things I like about her towngame is that she's actually willing to sheep people. Like you're simultaneously complaining that no one ever just joins with you on a lynch, while trying to lynch one of the people in a game that will actually support a persons he's townreading in a lynch even if she has other reads.
That's not really what I'm complaining about, really. Plus you were the one leading the charge one me, yeah?
I think there's a difference between behind a sheepy player and sitting back and watching people fight. And I actually agree with you, I think she's more of a sheep player rather than someone claiming their convictions loud and clear. But even then you clearly lead the charge against me, she agreed with you that I could be scum yet here we are. Why do you think that is?
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:12 pm

In post 2562, nomnomnom wrote:I legit only think her activity peaks was to defend herself from my accusations and then asking a few blanket questions.
fair but her alignment has been a major point of consideration for a while

additionally, she is very often pushed for mislynches for the exact same reasons you are currently pushing her which makes me additionally skeptical of pushes on her when I think she has even lightly townspewed herself out of her scum range
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:13 pm

In post 2565, nomnomnom wrote:Why do you think that is?
Well, I have one theory, but I don't think it's one you will favor :P
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2566, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2562, nomnomnom wrote:I legit only think her activity peaks was to defend herself from my accusations and then asking a few blanket questions.
fair but her alignment has been a major point of consideration for a while

additionally, she is very often pushed for mislynches for the exact same reasons you are currently pushing her which makes me additionally skeptical of pushes on her when I think she has even lightly townspewed herself out of her scum range
I see your perspective but I think that in this particular instance it's not something I can ignore in this gamestate. Like, we're pretty advantaged right? Might as well remove problematic elements like Of if that's what you believe. I believe she flips scums and that we possible look very dumb for screaming at each other for the last few pages rofl
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 2560, popsofctown wrote:KK are there enough vigs in the setup for me to leashkill both nom and nero cain

please say yes

so hurtful nom

i went so far as to make up a pronoun specifically for you and that's what i get back
I had a tinge about nomnomnom being maybe scum for the some of the things that Kiraki Monobami mentioned, but I think she's just going too hardcore sirens blazing for a scum not in any danger. If it's a scumgame, kudos, but I'm not getting that feeling.
In post 2561, popsofctown wrote:KK happy birthday dude
Thanks. It's a round number this year.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Kirari and nom both seem so persuasive

i'm going to sheep one based on unprovable randomness
"Well, I..."
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Quick question for anyone keeping track.. How long was LuckyOtter at L-1 for and was ofrhz around during that time?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Nevermind. Got a bust of energy and checked myself.

LuckyOtter was at L-1 for about 26 hours-ish until he checked in and claimed. ofrhz posted during that time and directly after the claim with scum-read on LuckyOtter, but no vote. So that's a point in the town column. It's circumstantial and weak, yeah, but he's not being opportunistic.

Yeah, I really don't like either major wagon. I'd rather pull a 180 and do a hardcourt press against DeasVail.

VOTE: DeasVail

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:40 pm

In post 2568, nomnomnom wrote:I believe she flips scums and that we possible look very dumb for screaming at each other for the last few pages rofl
I mean I don't feel like we're screaming that much, I've been enjoying this tete-a-tete :P
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2573, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2568, nomnomnom wrote:I believe she flips scums and that we possible look very dumb for screaming at each other for the last few pages rofl
I mean I don't feel like we're screaming that much, I've been enjoying this tete-a-tete :P
You've been laughing your ass off lol

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”