DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:47 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Unlucky Number Eight: It's too late now.

McGriddle (4) - Lacey, chauchaudotcom, Fate, nessarae56

Lacey (1) - McGriddle
nessarae56 (1) - farside22

Not voting (2) - Jazzmyn, nessarae56

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

McGriddle stares up at the lynching rope. "I'm innocent!" he says softly. Nessarae56 indicates the rope with his head. "Go."
McGriddle looks helplessly around. A rainbow of different emotions are throughout the crowd. Some angry, some upset, some shocked.
"This isn't happening." he says to himself. Suddenly a strong pair of hands grip him at the waist, and hoist him up to the rope. He struggled for a while against the tightening rope, and then lay still.
The crowd searched his pockets. No gun? No dagger?
The reality hit them: "We've lynched the wrong guy."

McGriddle, townie, lynched Day 1.

It is now Night 1. You may not speak in the topic. Night choises are due 4 PM, 4th March.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:44 am

Post by DarkLightA »

You wake up, alert. You listen. There is no sound. Is that a good or bad sign? A wail comes through your bedroom window, which you, out of old habits, leave open every night. You jolt upright, struck by sudden deja vu of last nights waking. You look at the alarm clock. The red electronic digits blink: 5:28. You sigh. You're not exactly a morning person. Either way, today can be an exception.
You run downstairs and out through your door. Despite the chaos occuring outside, you take a second to glance at the outside of your door. No markings today. That's good; maybe today won't be like yesterday after all. Your memory of the wail that awoke you strikes you back into the present. You look over towards the increasing gathering of people. In the middle, lies the body of a person. As you look closer, you gasp. You have known this person throughout your life. You feel the tear drops trickle down your face as reality strikes you.

Lacey, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1.

It is now day 2. Day 2 will end at a majority of votes (3/5), or as a no lynch at 24th March, 8 PM GMT.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:51 am

Post by DarkLightA »

The Ninth Vote Count: New Day New Ways.

Not voting (5): chauchaudotcom, farside22, Fate, Jazzmyn, nessarae56

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch
Last edited by DarkLightA on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:22 am

Post by McGriddle »

..Nice guys
Wins/Losses - 99/15

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I would like Jazz to talk about her views on the game and players here.
For now
Fos: nessarae56
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Lacey »

*gack* *choke* *die*... :D
On an indefinite break from mafia.
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by nessarae56 »

hmmm really thought lacey was scum i was wrong
better be careful on who we lynch now
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh now we better be careful, as opposed to D1 when you quickhammered, knowing it would make you look bad, and before we even had major posts from all the players (Chau and Jazzmyn come to mind.)

Obligatory
FoS:
Ness.

If you really thought Lacey was scum why the hell did you hammer McGriddle who she was voting!?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

farside22 wrote:I would like Jazz to talk about her views on the game and players here.
And I shall. I have quite a bit to say. But it was my daughter's birthday today so we were out for dinner, then cake and presents and a movie at my house followed, and it's pushing midnight here, so it's going to have to wait until tomorrow after work.
farside22 wrote:For now
Fos: nessarae56
Ditto.
nessarae56 wrote:hmmm really thought lacey was scum i was wrong
better be careful on who we lynch now
Where's that "you've
got
to be kidding me" smiley when you need it?
Fate wrote:If you really thought Lacey was scum why the hell did you hammer McGriddle who she was voting!?
And especially in the face of a specific request
not
to do so.

Regards,
Jazz
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:49 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

I was only gone for two days... =/
Nessa wrote:better be careful on who we lynch now
x_x...we should ALWAYS be careful who we lynch. ESPECIALLY, since we only get one mislynch before we are forced into lylo.
fate wrote:Oh now we better be careful, as opposed to D1 when you quickhammered, knowing it would make you look bad, and before we even had major posts from all the players (Chau and Jazzmyn come to mind.)
qft.

Nessa - explain yourself.

Now, to address some things from D1.
Fate wrote:I also don't like how Chau hasn't posted in awhile, makes me think town is just making fools of themselves.
I said I would be V/LA that weekend (when the explosion of posting occurred). I am suspicious of the way Fate chooses to bring me up. Feels like he's trying misrep my activity and to purposely put me in a negative light.

[quote="Jazz']Chau: not impressed with her blind following or her parroting.
Farside: I go back and forth on her in this game. [/quote]

Can you explain which posts I am 'blindly following'? Also, what do you mean by going back and forth on farside?

And given:
Jazz wrote:Well, that's one way to out yourself as scum.
This is a pretty bold statement, do you feel that nessa is for sure scum?

I believe I need to do a re-read of the thread.
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:36 am

Post by nessarae56 »

Well let me explain myaslef then ........ Lacey came off as scum to me becuase she was so fast to jump to vote off McGriddle... she also was putting way to many numbers out too and maybe thats not a good reason to vote her off. I voted McGriddle off beacuse it was pretty clear to me that eveyone was going to do it anyways. So i thougth if i voted them off it would move the game along faster. I never once tought they were scum. but again u guy all thought we were working together. So for real i thought i would of die at night. And u may not think that i am town but i am. And that means if i get voted out today. The town loses. And i know the other townies don't want that. So i have to now save my ass. I do know none of u will believe me. Well the scums will... but they won't tell. Yes my game play has been a little off at times. And yes i know i come off as scum i can even see that. So sorry if i messed up your whole game and sorry if i pissed u off. If u have anything to ask me u can i will answer it to the best that i can.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Fate »

Ok here's what I want to ask you.
so u can lynch me faster i am now helping u out
and yes she/he does look scummy by what she/he has post and i sorry i forgot if your a guy or a girl right now...... i hope that helps u all out.......
You clearly said when you hammered both that: 1. You thought McGriddle was indeed scummy, and 2. You deliberately acted scummy knowing it would "help us lynch you faster."

Your recent post is a complete 180 from that. I don't know what the hell kind of gambit is this: "Act so scummy it hurts then beg for forgiveness at LyLo." If you really are town, you honestly though you were going to die at night?
But I think you're scum, at least, you should be. If you're pulling this crap as town then you really are ruining the game. If you're doing it as scum there is no way in hell I'll just let you have a "Free pass" because you apologized sincerely.

I just realized there wasn't a question in my post... hmm. Why did you think you were going to die? If you thought Lacey came off as scum, why did you vote McGriddle? You haven't made it clear what motivation town would have to think someone is scummy, and then vote for someone because "it seemed like we were going to do it anyway." Please explain yourself again.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:26 am

Post by nessarae56 »

Good point

Yes indeed i said that i was pretty pissed off at the time. I knew i would of been next if i did not save my onw ass. I will tell u i did indeed vote McGiddel off to save me. And i really did think i was going to die but then again it was so perfect to keep me alive knowing i was a traget. I know what i did and i'm not saying it was right. So to sum it up I voted to save me. Lacey came off as scum so did Farside she the one who started the whole vote for me. But thinking it out i came to the point to vote for McG because it would save me for alittle while. I had no idea that lacey was going to die at night. And yes i can see how it looks like scum begging to live but not. And if u don't belive i understand. I'm just trying to save the town now.

I think i was going to die because i was a traget people don't like me i come off scummy. We all know it.

I think because they already had 3 votes and one was needed. I came to the point that McG e going to die aways. It was either wait around and not vote and let it come too voting for me to get out. And i know farside was about to flip everyone to vote for me. I wanted to save my ass. So i said that i thought McG was scummy so eveyone would leave me alone and i also thoguth it would make everyone happy.

Anything else??????
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

^^Save my own ass is not town.
Lets not for get the OMGUS comment towards me for voting for someone who offered nothing, still offers nothing and we have a bonified scum right here.

I'm still waiting for Jazz to state her views before I vote right now.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:59 am

Post by nessarae56 »

u what then farside vote for me do it i know i dead and there for the game is dead
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

nessarae56 wrote:u what then farside vote for me do it i know i dead and there for the game is dead
First if your scum I'm not voting for you right now because I have no clue who is your scum parnter.
Second if you were town you would know and have made a view on all the players in the game by now and you haven't.
You hammered a player you say you thought was town and voted with someone you say you thought was scum.
Whether you are town or scum I added you to my black list of players.
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by nessarae56 »

well good for u then like i care
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by nessarae56 »

and i don't think u need to list every player and talk about them to me that is point less and first of all i think your scum so there if your not i don't care i don't really like u as a player i think u say to much nd maybe i don't say enought i really would rather just have u vote for me it makes it so much easier and u know what all of u made me anti town thank u i asking u to vote me out DO IT
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

nessarae56 wrote:and i don't think u need to list every player and talk about them to me that is point less and first of all i think your scum so there if your not i don't care i don't really like u as a player i think u say to much nd maybe i don't say enought i really would rather just have u vote for me it makes it so much easier and u know what all of u made me anti town thank u i asking u to vote me out DO IT
less 12 year old attitude and an actual case would be lovely.
That is if you can actually make a case.
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by nessarae56 »

Whatever i can act anyway i want too and u have no say in it at all now do u i don't need to have case there nothing in the rules that tell me i need to have a case and i don't plan on playing a game with u again so what dose it matter really just vote me out already what r u waitng for u think i scum lynch me then and we will see if i am or not :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

How about I just ask you to claim your role now if your so eager for my vote.
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by nessarae56 »

I'm town i've said it before and this is the last time i will say it TOWN got it ???
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

One point at least ness it's not trying to fake claim a PR and I would think scum would do that at this point to save themselves.
Since everyone else here has experience I would also except that if ness had a scum buddy they would have chatted about such things as fake claiming, behavoir and attidude.
I'm going to think about something on this and get my head wrapped around the possiblity that miss attitude that should be replaced and not play mafia here could be town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well I just looked into Ness meta to see if she is always this colorful and I found this:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... c&&start=0

Looks like she typically has more comman sense then in this game.

vote: nessarae56

I honestly thought for a brief moment you were a spoiled child but to realize you are a 20 something who is giving an attitude and seems to usually have a good head when it comes to scum hunting means your scum who doesn't know how to be scum.
nessarae56
nessarae56
Goon
nessarae56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by nessarae56 »

i am town i been telling u guys that
i'm mad because no one seem to listen u know u guy might not like it but i am still trying to learn how to play this game and i don't know all the rope yet so if i really doingt thus worng sorry but i really don't know that much and no one seems to help in any of these games they need to make a beginners guied and if there is can u guys give me the link so i don't play like this again.
i have just been so confused and to tell everyone i don't l;ike to be crossed examan on everything.
@farside
sorry for all the back and fouth
do u really want me to tell u what i think on everyone .....

Return to “Completed Open Games”