- (1) Dragonspawn
Shazam
- (1) Keyser Söze
Radiant Cowbells
- (1) FA_Q2
mykonian
- (1) Radiant Cowbells

Not Voting:
SilverWrath, Kop, Bellaphant, Kitty Galore, Prolapsed Brain, TheCow, Klingoncelt

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch.
Deadline is 10AUG15, (expired on 2015-08-10 17:00:00)
Last edited by pisskop on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Ill give you some reads I'm still formulating.

Town reads

Boon - cause he is still awesome. And it just feels like a town boon game so far.

Garmr - cause he has been pressuring me. I'd fully expect him to be bussing scum buddies if he was scum.

Bbt - a bit obnoxious at times but he has his own methods and he is playing similar to the last game when he was town.

Klingon - mostly because I'd be expecting her to be more involved if she was scum. That can change though.

Kitty has a slight town read for me because her posts have been geniune.

Scum leans -

Bella - for reasons previously articulated.

Prolapsed - he has been posting but not exactly providing with much substance. And his reasoning for getting on my wagon was poor.

Anna - slight scum read because she hasn't really done much other than vote for me because Dragon rhymes with wagon. I'd be expecting a bit more by now.

Everyone else is pretty null. I'd like to see more from sword master, kop (wouldn't it be ironic if he was a cop?) The cow and silver.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

@aero hated town should always be claimed so me asking the role isn't a bad thing but only a competent player would know that.

Also that game when I was hider I started off bad but then I got two town confirmed and lynched two scum which included you so don't be bitter you made shit choices and got screwed over because you under estimated also you were kinda obvious scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

Underestimated me
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by davesaz »

Pb unvoted after being asked why his vote was still there. Timing...
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

Dave I remember you posting things more indepth and being a little more active are you busy or has your meta changed. Is there a reason?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:02 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 172, mykonian wrote:
I dislike soze's page 5 as well.

Can you please share your reasons for everyone.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

RC's obviously in a neighborhood with Garmr if what he said was true. I still like my garmr vote. I'm not supporting the Dspawn wagon. This happens every game he's semi active in Day 1; last time I had to out our best friendship Day 1. Which we lived until end game for a town victory, whattup, even doing the honors of catching a couple scum!
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 215, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hmm, hopefully we can get some consolidation on wagon voting soon.

duppin or soze. Take your pick!

In post 276, dragonspawn wrote:Ill give you some reads I'm still formulating.

Town reads

Boon - cause he is still awesome. And it just feels like a town boon game so far.

Garmr - cause he has been pressuring me. I'd fully expect him to be bussing scum buddies if he was scum.

Bbt - a bit obnoxious at times but he has his own methods and he is playing similar to the last game when he was town.

Klingon - mostly because I'd be expecting her to be more involved if she was scum. That can change though.

Kitty has a slight town read for me because her posts have been geniune.

Scum leans -

Prolapsed - he has been posting but not exactly providing with much substance. And his reasoning for getting on my wagon was poor.

Anna - slight scum read because she hasn't really done much other than vote for me because Dragon rhymes with wagon. I'd be expecting a bit more by now.

Everyone else is pretty null. I'd like to see more from sword master, kop (wouldn't it be ironic if he was a cop?) The cow and silver.

DUDE. And you were doing so well. What the hell is this post?

In post 281, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 172, mykonian wrote:I dislike soze's page 5 as well.

Can you please share your reasons for everyone.

Aww, want to know your scumtell? Ask when it happens, don't act all worried a couple pages later ;)
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

That reads list is terrible, two of the town reads are really, really weak (kitty and kc). Dragon - what has bbt done that's alignment indicative? Thoughts on soze, myk and aero?

Myk, why duppin? I liked his posting si far.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 283, mykonian wrote:Aww,
want to know your scumtell
? Ask when it happens, don't act all worried a couple pages later ;)

Yes please, do share with us.

I want to know the strength/sincerity of your scum-reads.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:28 am

Post by mykonian »

bullshit. You just want something you can argue with. Others are interested in my sincerity, you aren't.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:44 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 286, mykonian wrote:bullshit. You just want something you can argue with. Others are interested in my sincerity, you aren't.

No - I don't like empty scum-reads/vote. I'd prefer to hear the logic/sincerity behind them. This will help me with my read on you.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:22 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 284, Bellaphant wrote:That reads list is terrible, two of the town reads are really, really weak (kitty and kc). Dragon - what has bbt done that's alignment indicative? Thoughts on soze, myk and aero?

Myk, why duppin? I liked his posting si far.

Already said they are null so far.

As for bbt he is putting pressure on people and using that to formulate reads. Something I haven't seen from you, which is one of the reasons I'm voting for you.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:41 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 269, Aeronaut wrote:
In what way is it a misrep? Sorry, just not getting that.

Eh, depends on really the situation. Like some kind of defensiveness is natural and makes sense in the context of the ISO of whoever is posting, but other times it seems "off" or unwarrented. People who go around yelling "THAT GUY IS DEFENSIVE HE'S A SCUMBLE" at every person who picks apart their own wagon are silly. However, that's a lot different than noticing someone being overly defensive for not quite a lot of threat, eg what happened earlygame with dragon.

You explained yourself how it's a misrep. There's a difference between me saying a) "defensiveness is scummy" and b) "dragon's kind of defensiveness is scummy". I clearly said b), he asked why I said a). I said that was a misrep and explained why, then restated b) in different words. He replied by saying he didn't misrep me and that a) wasn't true (as if that was somehow a counterargument).

@all
I understand that there are some things that you wish to keep to yourselves even as town in terms of reads. But I'm seeing too much of it going on. At the very least, if you have something like this, don't bother mentioning it, and don't use it as a reason for voting someone. Find a reason that you're willing to explain to us, so that we can see why you're reading people the way you are. In other words, once you get this tell that you won't explain, iso the guy and find something you're willing to talk about.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:26 am

Post by TheCow »

Getting on a computer in an hour or so. I'll make a #quality post in that time. I apologize for my quiteness up to this point.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:17 am

Post by TheCow »

Dragon, I'm curious: as a player, I typically hold onto my reads without sharing unless I have something solid to provide, so I can't exactly understand why you would post your own reads this early. Do you have a particular reason for posting yours so early on into the game? Answering this would be really helpful of you, thanks : )
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:34 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Because I was asked...
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:39 am

Post by TheCow »

Okay, just checking. There were no other motivations, then? Alright, thank you : )
Aeronaut has influence enough, then, over you?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I think read lists are good to put out. Gives info if you're Night Killed....or if you aren't. ;0
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:10 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 294, Boonskiies wrote:I think read lists are good to put out. Gives info if you're Night Killed....or if you aren't. ;0

Of course. Every player should post a reads list at some point today, it is just so soon. I was seeing what motivations, exactly, where behind them being posted now.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Aeronaut »

@Dragon

Town reads

This isn't very convincing to me.

How would you know if he were bussing his buddies at this point in the game?

That's a slippery slope.

Can you tell me these reasons again? All I saw in your ISO is Bella hedging in a post.

Well, he didn't have a reason. Neither did BBT. But you're townreading him.

Yea, kind of agree with this actually.

@Garmr

In post 277, Garmr wrote:@aero hated town should always be claimed so me asking the role isn't a bad thing but only a competent player would know that.

Also that game when I was hider I started off bad but then I got two town confirmed and lynched two scum which included you so don't be bitter you made shit choices and got screwed over because you under estimated also you were kinda obvious scum

I didn't say anything about your play that game, I just said I think the role is dumb.

@Boon

In post 282, Boonskiies wrote:RC's obviously in a neighborhood with Garmr if what he said was true. I still like my garmr vote. I'm not supporting the Dspawn wagon. This happens every game he's semi active in Day 1; last time I had to out our best friendship Day 1. Which we lived until end game for a town victory, whattup, even doing the honors of catching a couple scum!

Why is garmr scum? I currently have null read on him. All you've said is that he "started the pile on" the wagon. Do you have anything stronger than that?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Town reads

This isn't very convincing to me.

Hmm . . So Klingon lack of involvement makes her town read while mine makes me slight scum read?
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Only the second quote and below is mine. the other stuff at the top is a mistake
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:27 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 220, Bellaphant wrote:
@bbt, I'd like pb to answer questions put to him, but Mt vote can go there if I'm not happy. It's either that or follow myk right now.

You're thinking about voting Keyser? Why?

Also, was you satisifed with PB's posts? If not, I would appreciate you joining the wagon.

In post 238, Shazam wrote:
Ok, so you're just thick-headed, not scum, good to know. After being rebutted, you're one of those people who goes back to the same logical fallacy and misrepresentation. Dragon's misinterpretations are not just another possible interpretation. They're demonstrably wrong. And his attitude that has caused him to get them wrong is an anti-town one because it results in the problems I described above. Defensiveness is not always scummy, and it's not always anti-town. His particular flavor of defensiveness is the former in my opinion, and definitely the latter.

No, they're not 'demonstrably wrong'. Just because you cannot understand someone else's position that doesn't make them scum; I'm guessing you're not a defensive player.

For some people, when a wagon starts getting pushed on them and they can't understand why they begin to assume (and rightly so) that scum must be involved in some way. When people are pushing and voting for you and not explaining why; why would you not defend yourself? I think Dragon's position was understandable given game circumstances. Add into this that he started scum hunting from his wagon and I think his posting has significantly improved and therefore I have to ask myself; why are people still hanging around that Dragon wagon?

In post 242, Garmr wrote:I don't remember dragon spawn being this oblivious in my mason game with him he demonstrated the ability to think I even understood his thought process in my mafia game against him he was logical this feels like a act to play off as dumb

Can you quote where Dragon is acting dumb because I don't see it?

In post 248, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
I comment on what catches my eye. Nothing to add at this point.

Really? So you're perfectly happy with the Dragon wagon and the reasons that people are using to be on it?

Further, can you just clarify exactly
why
you're on that wagon again please?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”