redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by redFF »

I was recently in a game with a 3 person neighborhood. 2 mafia and 1 town.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by redFF »

I see the "crumb" dess refers to but u dont see how its a neigbor crumb
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by redFF »

I also think looking for PR crumbs is probably a scumtell?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by redFF »

I know i defended him earlier but T3 can go if were not doing dessew i have no problem with that. His posts since the model UN thing have been dogshit
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by DeasVail »

VOTE: T3

I will have a bit more to post during my tonight but I prefer this over Dessew
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by bristep123 »

In post 248, Dessew wrote: With daytalk in mind, I think #166 implies T3 is mafia. The vote doesn't make much sense, and I was busy pushing Mitillos, so it could be expected that I wouldn't comment. There's a real chance that it was a setup for Mitillos' legalistic nonsense argument. Notice that then he tried to push the narrative with College's vote on DEB, which is an immediate scumtell, regardless of anything
So this to me will be telling if we eliminate Dessew or T3 and they do flip scum. Dessew seems to be sowing seeds on T3 but very lightly before focusing on Mitillos, maybe putting some breadcrumbs out in case they did go to help try and paint T3 as town - something to give T3 a chance at least.

Also, totally take on board the comments about eliminating lurkers, for the health of the game and the site it makes a lot of sense.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:12 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

I’m not the biggest fan of moving my vote, but if it gets D1 over, I’m interested
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:15 am

Post by DeasVail »

On Dessew: I'm not confident in them being town, but I am a bit more hesitant than I was a little while ago. The sheer openness regarding their theory about Emperor crumbing neighbor with DEB feels less likely from mafia (who would more likely not let on that they're thinking about that sort of thing), plus the posting about Mitillos is more and more feeling like a townie convinced of something appealing to the rest of the town, rather than scum trying to save face. I wouldn't put Dessew among my most confident townreads, but I think I would prefer to not eliminate there right now.

T3 is someone I just wasn't thinking about at all before his name got brought into the mix, and that might be saying something. Looking over his posts, they are mostly about himself, and the others do not provide convincing evidence of T3 trying to progress his reads. Where's the follow-up on , for example? And in a gamestate where one of T3's townreads (Dessew) was looking in danger of elimination, why stay on the "placeholder" DEB vote?
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:35 am

Post by Mitillos »

In post 282, DeasVail wrote: T3 is someone I just wasn't thinking about at all before his name got brought into the mix, and that might be saying something. Looking over his posts, they are mostly about himself, and the others do not provide convincing evidence of T3 trying to progress his reads. Where's the follow-up on , for example? And in a gamestate where one of T3's townreads (Dessew) was looking in danger of elimination, why stay on the "placeholder" DEB vote?
Yeah, this is good analysis. Consider my vote as being on both Dessew and T3, as of now.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

Rip idk what I missed because either someone is claiming 2 b in a neighborhood

I might be wrong

Tbh I haven’t been reading
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Either Dessewage Grate or T3 is happening today, pick a side
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:50 am

Post by T3 »

In post 254, Emperor flippyNips wrote: See the thing is. He’s active and we have a couple people just flying under the radar. I’d rather get rid of them if they don’t step it up. If dess is scum it’ll be obvious in the coming day phases with The amount of activity that’s been there
You certainly haven't been flying under the radar, but you definitely haven't produced a lot of content, no?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:53 am

Post by T3 »

In post 258, Dessew wrote: I've been a bit torn on this, but I guess if there's daytalk, then it helps town more if we say it openly. You breadcrumbed being neighbours with DEB, right? It was very obvious, and you also messed up the spoiler tag. Neighbour is a town role afaik, and of all the roles, mafia should be tha least likely to fakeclaim it because if we have any investigative town role, they only need to check one of you, so it's a definite towntell for me.

On that note, even if you don't concede that Mitillos is mafia, we should also establish that he's on some PT because of his slip-up. I have this theory that T3 might be in the same PT, but I'm not 100% about this.
This is some really awful tinfoil but I also don't think that it's necessarily scummy. This post kind of reminds me of how I used to play as a newbtown when I had a wild theory.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:57 am

Post by T3 »

In post 263, Tchill13 wrote: These ppl that sit back. You have to catch them in a slight mess up. Such as an awkward greeting. Due to the fact that they don't play enough to give you anything to go off.
i'm putting in the effort to form reads and ask questions, because i am town and i want to win the game. what else do you want?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:03 am

Post by T3 »

In post 282, DeasVail wrote: T3 is someone I just wasn't thinking about at all before his name got brought into the mix, and that might be saying something. Looking over his posts, they are mostly about himself, and the others do not provide convincing evidence of T3 trying to progress his reads. Where's the follow-up on , for example? And in a gamestate where one of T3's townreads (Dessew) was looking in danger of elimination, why stay on the "placeholder" DEB vote?
I didn't want to follow up on 208 because you answered my question and I understood it. that's all there is to it. I am townreading Dessew but I also don't want to vote anyone. I really don't have any scumreads, but I do have a PoE of lurkers.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 am

Post by Kop »

In post 258, Dessew wrote:
In post 249, DeasVail wrote:
In post 239, Dessew wrote: Then you look at his most recent post, asks about College's vote on DEB. Town doesn't ask this question. I honestly can't see what you guys can, because his posts have been imo null at best
in this situation, where multiple people who you think are town believe that Mitillos is town and are feeling partial to the case on you, why do you become more convinced of Mitillos being scum, rather than question your view of the game?
I have been listing problems I have with Mitillos' posts, has anyone addressed them?
Also, does your question mean you think I'm town? You wouldn't ask this from mafia.
In post 253, Emperor flippyNips wrote: Maybe I do a question. Why am I obv!town to you @dessew? I mean, I know it’s obvious but in your words
I've been a bit torn on this, but I guess if there's daytalk, then it helps town more if we say it openly. You breadcrumbed being neighbours with DEB, right? It was very obvious, and you also messed up the spoiler tag. Neighbour is a town role afaik, and of all the roles, mafia should be tha least likely to fakeclaim it because if we have any investigative town role, they only need to check one of you, so it's a definite towntell for me.

On that note, even if you don't concede that Mitillos is mafia, we should also establish that he's on some PT because of his slip-up. I have this theory that T3 might be in the same PT, but I'm not 100% about this.
Neighbour can be any alignment so I wouldn't be confident in them being town if that was the case, and even if one was investigated and showed as town, there would still be an element of doubt on the other neighbour. So checking one, you'd still have to check the other, to be 100% certain.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: T3
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 286, T3 wrote:
In post 254, Emperor flippyNips wrote: See the thing is. He’s active and we have a couple people just flying under the radar. I’d rather get rid of them if they don’t step it up. If dess is scum it’ll be obvious in the coming day phases with The amount of activity that’s been there
You certainly haven't been flying under the radar, but you definitely haven't produced a lot of content, no?
I never said I’ve produced content. That’s pretty obvious. But also my overall vibe is townie. Same thing with me as with dess it’ll be pretty obvious if I’m scum d2/d3. That being said that message was just about lurkers in general not really aimed at you. You haven’t been flying under the radar either, you have been the topic in most convos.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:21 am

I don’t plan on doing any deep reads today, It’s d1 and most of the shit that gets talked about d1 is usually how you say.. dumb
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:23 am

Personally I’d still rather get rid of the college/enchant slot
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:26 am

In post 288, T3 wrote:
In post 263, Tchill13 wrote: These ppl that sit back. You have to catch them in a slight mess up. Such as an awkward greeting. Due to the fact that they don't play enough to give you anything to go off.
i'm putting in the effort to form reads and ask questions, because i am town and i want to win the game. what else do you want?

What are said reads if you say there’s effort there?

You’ve said one thing about dess
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:29 am

Like someone else said everything else you’ve done has been about self preservation. I have more on that but will wait for your responses
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:40 am

In post 291, Kop wrote: VOTE: T3

Is your vote based off of 267?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Kop »

In post 297, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 291, Kop wrote: VOTE: T3

Is your vote based off of 267?
It's not purely based of 267, there is a factor from the other previous posts that I mentioned T3 and since then, there's been virtually nothing from T3 that tells me different.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Kop »

In post 294, Emperor flippyNips wrote: Personally I’d still rather get rid of the college/enchant slot

Why that slot?
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”