CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Can I be treestump since my shot is useless? IC is nice and will force you guys to solve better.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Are you scumclaiming
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by popsofctown »

what reason would your shot be useless unless you know it's a visitor
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Um you're the one who pointed out theres a rolestop so no one believes me regardless.
Yes as scum I asked to be treestumped...
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by popsofctown »

it's a rolestop, not a roleblock. There's only a 1/10 chance the scum aim correctly to stop you.
"Well, I..."
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Like I succeed then pops will be like omg svs if it fails then omg cheeky was scum all along. Just like kill me.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by popsofctown »

No i will treat you as confirmed town until that player flips scum. Possibly even after since it's very high risk to lie about receiving a FN
"Well, I..."
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well stop narrowing my pool and making it easier for scum to stop me. I already know my target which will be kept quiet for obvious reasons.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Bingle »

HH, what do you think about pops' thoughts on delaying solving LUV til tomorrow on the basis he might be cleared by Cheeky scumflip?

I'm not really okay with Creature complaining about mechanics being the focus and then not trying to form reads when pushed to do so, and the whole treestump convo with Gamma feels pretty LAMIST.

I'm lowkey paranoia-ing on apthet/Cheeky, but I guess that can wait til tomorrow still. Definitely give out bg tonight if town, apthet.

I'm really not sure how to grok the whole momo/AP fight, and the fact that momo has been gone basically since I showed up in the thread doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy at all.

So far I feel pretty confident in pops/pk/HH/Gamma town. Probably pk>Gamma>HH>pops, but that's a shades of grey ordering.

That leaves me with a scum pool of apthet/CT/LUV/Creature/momo/AP.

I don't see AP scum as super likely with most of those, so

HEAL: AP

HURT: momo
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You need to not target apthet cause Jingle has raised a valid concern. You can target literally anyone else.

You might want to add a slight increase in probability of targetting LUV if he isn't lynched because he's immune to the chronomancer blocking your shot. Unless you townread the chronomancer anyway.
"Well, I..."
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2834, popsofctown wrote:You need to not target apthet cause Jingle has raised a valid concern. You can target literally anyone else.
Don't target a dead player, or the mod, or anyone who isn't playing. :P
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

you don't agree that she should not be targetting apthet?
"Well, I..."
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Bingle »

I do. But I feel like that's obvious. You should never cross confirm if at all possible.

CT picking anyone who isn't apthet and succeeding confirms CT's alignment AND apthet's claim of invention.

I just don't think speccing on who is a bad FN target is a good idea rn, just in case CT is town and it's helpful to scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2828, CheekyTeeky wrote:Um you're the one who pointed out theres a rolestop so no one believes me regardless.
uhh, yea, an unflipped scum treestump can cause all kinds of havoc, and thats assuming we dont call your bluff?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2833, Bingle wrote:Probably pk>Gamma>HH>pops,
YoY
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2815, popsofctown wrote:Guys should I change my avatar or keep this one forever
I like it. Im actually more curious about the name, tbh

Pops of C-Town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2812, popsofctown wrote:GE seems a bit scummy due
yea
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

it's a lame nickname i had when i was 13 that's supposed to mean "popular". I lived in a C initialed city at the time and had to make it unique to create an AOL instant messenger account.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

wow that is over half my life ago i am old
"Well, I..."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

yea. Can you believe I remember the 90s?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

When I was 14 I wanted to be called 'JD'.

For JoeDaddy
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Hidden Happiness »

What nerds
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by momo »

In post 2833, Bingle wrote:HH, what do you think about pops' thoughts on delaying solving LUV til tomorrow on the basis he might be cleared by Cheeky scumflip?

I'm not really okay with Creature complaining about mechanics being the focus and then not trying to form reads when pushed to do so, and the whole treestump convo with Gamma feels pretty LAMIST.

I'm lowkey paranoia-ing on apthet/Cheeky, but I guess that can wait til tomorrow still. Definitely give out bg tonight if town, apthet.

I'm really not sure how to grok the whole momo/AP fight, and the fact that momo has been gone basically since I showed up in the thread doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy at all.

So far I feel pretty confident in pops/pk/HH/Gamma town. Probably pk>Gamma>HH>pops, but that's a shades of grey ordering.

That leaves me with a scum pool of apthet/CT/LUV/Creature/momo/AP.

I don't see AP scum as super likely with most of those, so

HEAL: AP

HURT: momo
I'm busy

I've barely been on site in general

Maybe try and consider what I did while I was active and able to analyze the game instead of when life took over
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: vote: momo
"Well, I..."
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2838, pisskop wrote:
In post 2828, CheekyTeeky wrote:Um you're the one who pointed out theres a rolestop so no one believes me regardless.
uhh, yea, an unflipped scum treestump can cause all kinds of havoc, and thats assuming we dont call your bluff?
Mod confirmed the Treestump's alignment will be revealed though in
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”